BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+12
Pintel
mandy tori
Coconutxone
Charles1985
Georgewaste
Muppet1970
Jayne
The Catwoman
Mousecat
Jara
Absolut
DeafBloke
16 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 2 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Jayne Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Intincroi wrote:Okay so a bit of humble pie for me today.  I hope I didn't upset anybody by persisting in my beliefs and seeming to dismiss what was said - if so, I apologise now.

It seems that I panicked too much yesterday and as a result didn't pay much attention to names of the agencies when Googling.  The local one had a similar name, but not the same name - oops! Either way, I contacted the agency anonymously and they confirmed that the messages were definitely a scam and they would have emailed me or called from a local number.  They did confirm that a lot of people had called reporting the same thing, so at least it's not just me!

I honestly wouldn't have put it past Restart to do this and this is why I was so adamant it was them.  It just goes to show how bad their actions can make somebody, just as it has done with me.  I'm not saying Restart are to blame for the WhatsApp message, but I probably wouldn't have panicked so much if I wasn't on their course - so much for helping people...

Don't blame you restart makes you go crazy at times still wouldn't trust them the amount of lies your advisor tells you not susprised you blame restart i would have done the same join the restart programme you have to keep on guard 24/7 365 days a year.

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:59 am

Restart was never mentioned at my signing on appointment. As this was the same WC who spotted a start had never been registered and was going to investigate further, I'm going to assume a re-referral is unlikely.

Ignatius

oneman, The Catwoman and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:09 pm

I'm getting the impression that my new advisor is just spinning out the same speech to me and conveniently forgetting what they said last time for an easy ride with me. I'm not a difficult customer, unless Restart push me to do unrealistic stuff.

For example I recently agreed to go on a brief course, lasting half a day. I know/hope this will look good on my part as participating. The job club I am not even bothering to attend - it's literally just me and this evidence took further foundation when I saw somebody else on their own at the job club. Surely more customers together could share ideas and jobs, helping each other out? Oh well.

Intincroi

oneman, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:39 pm

While waiting to sign I was chatting to someone I know who has recently finished Restart. Like posters on here, they found as they got closer to the end Restart started to turn the screws to get them into any old employment. They were also asked if they wanted Restart to keep in touch - they said no, thankfully. As I'm the helpful type, I discreetly showed them the oft cited FOI resonses about not signing provider paperwork so they know what to do next time they're sent to enrich the provider sector. If you could have seen the look on their little face when Comrade Ignatius showed them how to assert their rights!

Ignatius

oneman, Gallazz, The Catwoman and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DeafBloke Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:18 pm

My final restart appointment is Thursday, signed on today to be told I’ll be going on the work & health programme as soon as they can get me on it.
I’d love to think there has to be a gap between the two, but I’m sure there’s nothing I can do to stop it! I’ll not go voluntarily though!

DeafBloke

oneman, scratch, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:00 pm

DeafBloke wrote:My final restart appointment is Thursday, signed on today to be told I’ll be going on the work & health programme as soon as they can get me on it.
I’d love to think there has to be a gap between the two, but I’m sure there’s nothing I can do to stop it! I’ll not go voluntarily though!

Congratulations on Thursday. Very Happy  Very Happy
You have read the thread now DeafBloke. You know what to do. You can start with the fact that you have just left the failed program and they were no good. they need a good reason to put you on another inappropriate program run by the same people.
There are eligibility criteria and specific steps that individuals need to qualify for before transitioning from one program to another. Stand your ground and make it as difficult as possible for them.

Actually its not that hard to make things difficult for them, to the point where they will stop contacting you. the more official complaints and involvement from your MP the better.

In the mean time enjoy the break. Well done.
oneman
oneman

scratch, DeafBloke, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:17 pm

Happy Day 365 DeafBloke. In case you are short of bedtime reading, there are loads of W&HP threads on here. In case you are unaware, it lasts for two years 🤮.

When I had a quick read of the W&HP guidance, I'm sure there was a section about registering a start without a signature. Does that mean even if you refuse to sign there is scope for a provider to register a start? If so, the stuff of nightmares.

Ignatius

DeafBloke and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:37 pm

Ignatius. We both refused to sign. DWP Work roach can sign you up for anything they want. That does not make it legal or not worth us complaining about. The more shit they have to contend with then one day they will change this shit. Unfortunately, no work roach or manager can be bothered to do their job anymore. That is why we make them earn their living.

How are your nightmares these days?
Much better I imagine? Wink
oneman
oneman

DeafBloke, Ignatius, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:03 pm

DeafBloke wrote:My final restart appointment is Thursday, signed on today to be told I’ll be going on the work & health programme as soon as they can get me on it.
DeafBloke wrote: Today to be told I’ll be going on the work & health program as soon as they can get me on it.

step 1: Just say "NO thanks. I've already done this, many times. thanks.
That did not help me in any way."
Ask why and ask for it to be put in writing to you. (remember it usually takes about 2 weeks for a reply)  Time is stressful but it's important. Especially when you have gone through this rubbish many times
Step 2: Understand and step back and have a laugh! No matter what the reply or what they say ( you must abide by them or disagree.)  ask for the legislation that they considered against you, why?. It might take a FOI. I make them look shit. so just do it it's easy. and they do not expect it from sheeple like us.

step 3: complain again.
Step 4: Ask for a reconsideration.
Step 5: request legislation, and proof from them!
Step 6: request why delays
Step7: Ask MP, Again
Step 8: Contact the area manager (if they exist)
Step 9: Wait.
Step 10: Just Wait.

STEP 11: Dont allow any bitch girl !!!!!!

Last edited by oneman on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

scratch, DeafBloke, Ignatius, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:30 pm

DeafBloke, it used to be that if you were referred because of a health condition the WHP was voluntary so you could turn it down but I think that may no longer be the case. If so, follow Comrade Oneman's instructions.

In my area Restart and WHP are delivered by the same prime provider and subcontractor. If they fail to get you into employment with one programme, they get a second go if you are referred back under a different programme. They would be rewarded for failing you the first time by getting to stick their nose in the public trough again. How can that be right?

Ignatius

oneman, DeafBloke, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:57 pm

Update after telling advisor your not using me for payment outcome ain't taking on a full time role for you assholes to get paid getting me to work six months for £4250 they offer me part time jobs only for me only everyone else is full time fucking scammers how quickly they changed their tune even offer me to delete every personal information of the system they know they will not be making a single penny out of me cannot share data now no payment outcome in the next six months really did hit them so hard thank goodness i had a part time job to play about with them you can use that like a weapon saying you required a 2nd PT role ontop to top up your hours.

Jayne

oneman and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:08 pm

Ignatius wrote:While waiting to sign I was chatting to someone I know who has recently finished Restart. Like posters on here, they found as they got closer to the end Restart started to turn the screws to get them into any old employment. They were also asked if they wanted Restart to keep in touch - they said no, thankfully. As I'm the helpful type, I discreetly showed them the oft cited FOI resonses about not signing provider paperwork so they know what to do next time they're sent to enrich the provider sector. If you could have seen the look on their little face when Comrade Ignatius showed them how to assert their rights!  

I told everyone at the restart office people sitting down waiting for a appointment listen you earn £4250 in six months period they get £3000 of the dwp everyone was like what the fuck screw that might stick a poster outside the restart office door to warn people not to sign paper work/pull out consent to share/earnings £4250 *6 months = £3000 dwp payment you have been warned they are exploiting you imagine the scene this causes.

Jayne

oneman, The Catwoman and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:13 pm

Read inside what the advisors are going through they are getting bullied by the manager to hit the targets for D. W. P so they can renew or extend the contracts so they treat the unemployed claimants to uptake any shitty job on offer or face sanctions all make sense now always wonder why my advisor went fucking insane mode on my ass three months ago to hit the 4 grand outcome one reviewer even said someone quit their job just under the 4 grand earnings bracket and force them back to work by calling them daily wtf to earn the extra 200 squids pounds for the payment outcome fucking mental corruption they are playing with people lives this is some North Korea restart programme this boils my fucking blood.

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Ingeus-Reviews-E303238.htm

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Maximus-Reviews-E6725.htm

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Reed-in-Partnership-Reviews-E340444.htm

A ex manager from the restart

Job restart can only claim one outcome
No 1 job only. Its the outcome they are paid for.
Earnings over £4000 ish… so u could have 1 or 10 jobs they only get paid once.
If you go into work and fall out before earning £4000 they will want u back into work to get u to that earnings amount to claim.
Happy to answer any questions to help

Funding already on hold
Doesnt work like that lovely. Funding is already allocated to the programme, what they do get tho is £3000 per person when they sustain in work. They are targeted on ridiculous things like … signed action plans, calls made, interviews attended etc. it’s tough on the advisors also! They are under extreme pressure. Pressure from managers. Managers under pressure by government.
Theres huge overspend on the contract, DWP over estimated the number of people who would be unemployed therefore theres huge claw backs, and companies are forced to force u into work! So thats why companies are now forcing people into work to claim the £3000 outcome per person.
I worked on restart as a manager and left so i know all their dirty tricks!!!!!
Previous programmes were great, this one not so much. Restart is well known and documented to be a failing programme!! Its even been discussed in parliament! Which company are you with?
What i can confirm is that they have no authority to sanction you. If you were referred voluntarily then they have no right. I worked on it for 2 years not one ‘sanction’ was actioned. UC system is controlled by HMRC, so it’s impossible to stop payments as it’s automatically calculated on your earnings so if u dont earn u will get the UC payment. Also, mental health is a good enough reason for job centre to class u as vulnerable and therefore are not allowed to pose any sanctions or threats of the sorts I know them inside out!!

Part time work/self employed allowed reason is here
Part time work is acceptable, they just dont want people to do it because its longer in work support and they wana race for that cash out provider outcome £3000.

Your own sourced job
No they dont need to make contact with the employer. Only to update records. And it wouldnt matter any way, they can still claim for u if u are earning in a job even if u source ur own job within the programmes time frame. Its tracked via HMRC. U would have to tell jcp, so if u dont tell restart theyll just ask jcp for details and leave it at that. Theres data sharing agreements as part of this.
They dont even need the employer details just the fact ur earning is enough to claim, they just add made up employment on their systems to close the participant file as ‘in employment’.

Charles1985

oneman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:10 am

You don't have to give the job centre any reason for stopping claiming UC. So they can't share any info with restart if they don't know anything. also if you have removed consent for them to share your data it would be a crime if they did. There are lists of sanction figures in the government web site to show what failed to participate doubts have been raised by each restart provider. restart providers have already gone to jail for making up clients so I always request a FOI
to check that they have not claimed falsely. I very much doubt they would risk going to jail again especially knowing people are chasing them up.Your information is off somewhere.

Last edited by oneman on Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:21 am

oneman wrote:You don't have to give the job centre any reason for stopping claiming UC. So they can't share any info with restart if they don't know anything. also if you have removed consent for them to share your data it would be a crime if they did. There are lists of sanction figures in the government web site to show what failed to participate doubts have been raised by each restart provider. You information is off somewhere.

I know that ex manager was telling some porkies lies fake news maybe spreading some misinformation taken from a site i just copy and paste across here for you to see my employer details hasn't even shared over from the jcp to the restart been working for 3 months now they are still asking every month what wages, hours im working and employer details never give any this information up to my advisor they only have me down working 7 hours will wait and see my earnings hitting the £1000 next month see how the restart really react when they try and make a claim on the first outcome with the DWP.

I do notice all the earnings spreadsheet the advisor showed me are way off last 3 months seems like all made up figures i just say yes correct only the job centre has the real figures with my wage slips I provided each month to the job centre this is with Job seekers allowance.

Last edited by Charles1985 on Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Charles1985

oneman, Coconutxone, Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:24 am

Can't read the glass door links as you need to login to read it and I won't be doing that.Restart for JSA claimants - Page 2 3889284177😆
oneman
oneman

mandy tori, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:41 am

oneman wrote:Can't read the glass door links as you need to login to read it and I won't be doing that.Restart for JSA claimants - Page 2 3889284177😆

Use a fake account I made a new Google account with fake details for glass door
BTW before I started my job i pulled out all my consent to share with the provider that stopped them contacting my employer to gain the correct hours work, contract, overtime, wage surely without the correct information they cannot make claim of the DWP they are so eager getting me into a restart job role like everyone said on here with a restart role they will have all the information required to make claim with the DWP.

Charles1985

oneman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:48 am

They don't have your consent to share your details so they can't confirm any information with your employer without commuting a crime.😃
oneman
oneman

Coconutxone, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:48 pm

The crowd at my local Restart don't know seem to know their elbows from their backsides. I turned up for the course that I've previously aluded to, but I was the only one who bothered turning up. It turns out my Restart advisor shouldn't have booked me on this course as it had only just been arranged and they didn't have enough time to fill the seats. I couldn't help but smile my way out of the office, knowing full well that they had messed up to my benefit.

My lack of attendance to Restart's job clubs haven't been brought up by my job centre's work coach or Restart, so I'm letting sleeping dogs lie. In any case they are just an excuses for my advisor to sit with me for an hour and tell me I should basically ignore my health conditions and pressure me by asking if the job centre are aware of my issues - yes, they are.

Intincroi

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:55 pm

Guys can you enroll to a college course like 12 weeks adult short course 7 hour a week this September to avoid the restart cannot seem to find any answers online I do know any studying count towards your hours finding ways to avoid my advisor also thinking about applying for pip. Lol

Charles1985

Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:21 pm

You can certainly enrol on a p/t course. The rules used to be no more than 16hrs educational study p/w. Unfortunately, I don't think it would stop Restart. In DWP land a certificate in CV writing or transferable skills from a provider takes priority over an actual recognised qualification.

Ignatius

mandy tori, Coconutxone, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:29 pm

Ignatius wrote:You can certainly enrol on a p/t course. The rules used to be no more than 16hrs educational study p/w. Unfortunately, I don't think it would stop Restart. In DWP land a certificate in CV writing or transferable skills from a provider takes priority over an actual recognised qualification.

One thing I know it's stops restart trying to force you into shitty work with college hours mostly daytime also burns time on the program stops your motherfucker advisor trying to make quick cash out of you yes they are trying everything to get me off JSA

Study 7 hours a week and work 8 hours a week total 15 hours and still remain on JSA once restart finish will have massive fall out with my employer and get dismissed and regain my full benefits allowance.

Also in the last 3 months also kept my benefits to around 15-20 pounds a week what I do know if you received nil benefits in the qualifying dates your not entitled to the Cost of living payments this Autumn period.

Charles1985

The Catwoman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:26 pm

Restart makes people think of ways and length to stop the provider making money and look for crazy work around the whole system to avoid any work advisor said people coming in with fit notes saying they have anxiety symptons issues cannot social with others well without panic attacks after the meeting they are back to the pub across the road laughing drinking and smoking these advisor do know all the dirty tricks the game we need to play other people play it very discreetly like me lol not once used a fit not or sick note or even going for a pip form.

Looking for your own work experience like 1 or 2 days better than having your ass beat down by your S.A.S advisor college/adult learning centre plenty short weekly courses are free is another great way to burn upto 3 months or even a temporary job part time role this avoids going into the restart stupid job clubs all these three methods shows you are seeking for work and progressing into employment and learning a new skill we all know we are just stalling as much time as possible less time on the programme they give up on you they only required the 6 months full time work for payment outcome that why are so hungry for you to take a role also restart don't have your consent to share they will pound your ass to take a restart role this is the only way they will earn their prize cash.

Also another tip right of work of documents both my passport is expired and driving license is missing so any jobs they want me put forward will say it will takes weeks to renew my I.D another month burn down time at the programme this why i haven't renewed my passport expired this year June or even bothered to replace my driving license.

Coconutxone

Ignatius, Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:27 am

Intincroi wrote:The crowd at my local Restart don't know seem to know their elbows from their backsides.  I turned up for the course that I've previously aluded to, but I was the only one who bothered turning up.  It turns out my Restart advisor shouldn't have booked me on this course as it had only just been arranged and they didn't have enough time to fill the seats.  I couldn't help but smile my way out of the office, knowing full well that they had messed up to my benefit.

My lack of attendance to Restart's job clubs haven't been brought up by my job centre's work coach or Restart, so I'm letting sleeping dogs lie.  In any case they are just an excuses for my advisor to sit with me for an hour and tell me I should basically ignore my health conditions and pressure me by asking if the job centre are aware of my issues - yes, they are.

Restart advisors couldn't even book a appointment correctly they still saying i have telephone apppointments by text messages
How many job clubs have you been on? me only 1 so far back in Feb they still trying even thou im working just keep providing proof to your work coach your job search/interviews restart cannot raise a issue over this.

At my restart provider Job clubs they even have some stupid tents cloths and a large table on the side covering the whole table and computer incase people complain about people personal information on show will take a picture next visit and post on here fecking stupid.

Jayne

The Catwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:36 pm

Jayne wrote:
Intincroi wrote:The crowd at my local Restart don't know seem to know their elbows from their backsides.  I turned up for the course that I've previously aluded to, but I was the only one who bothered turning up.  It turns out my Restart advisor shouldn't have booked me on this course as it had only just been arranged and they didn't have enough time to fill the seats.  I couldn't help but smile my way out of the office, knowing full well that they had messed up to my benefit.

My lack of attendance to Restart's job clubs haven't been brought up by my job centre's work coach or Restart, so I'm letting sleeping dogs lie.  In any case they are just an excuses for my advisor to sit with me for an hour and tell me I should basically ignore my health conditions and pressure me by asking if the job centre are aware of my issues - yes, they are.

Restart advisors couldn't even book a appointment correctly they still saying i have telephone apppointments by text messages
How many job clubs have you been on? me only 1 so far back in Feb they still trying even thou im working just keep providing proof to your work coach your job search/interviews restart cannot raise a issue over this.

At my restart provider Job clubs they even have some stupid tents cloths and a large table on the side covering the whole table and computer incase people complain about people personal information on show will take a picture next visit and post on here fecking stupid.
I went to the job club three times - I think the first time it was just me and two others.  The second time it was my advisor sat with job descriptions and asking me to pick out the ones I wouldn't feel able to do, so they can refine their future searches for me. I felt this was almost like entrapment - pick a job, tell us why you don't want it. I was half expecting a bollocking from my job centre work coach for this, but nothing came of it. The third (and currently last) time it was just me and they tried jumping up my arse.  I think I've said in this thread that I don't cope well under pressure and the advisors at Restart know it - so it seems to me that they were using this against me and coerce me into any old shit, regardless of my health conditions.

One of my health conditions could be classed as an impairment and migrate into a disability over time.  There's absolutely nothing I can do about it, other than to avoid stressful situations which can worsen it.

Intincroi

Jayne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next