BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart video

+5
Ignatius
Leaf
The Catwoman
Intincroi
fordcortina1970
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Restart video  Empty Restart video

Post by designergas Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:06 pm

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Restart video  Empty Re: Restart video

Post by jobberpw Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:50 am

Cheers for that video Designergas and made interesting viewing.

No one likes having the piss taken out of them or their lives being effectively wasted due to these morons and their idealisms imo.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:53 am

jobberpw wrote:Cheers for that video Designergas and made interesting viewing.

No one likes having the piss taken out of them or their lives being effectively wasted due to these morons and their idealisms imo.

So many good points in the video restart is just a taxpayer's scam. The comment section is interesting in the video.

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:04 pm

You have to wonder if one day, these Retread (restart) company's, will end up in court! 😡

I would wager the A4e staff whom where tried for Fraud, didn't expect it... Yet all of them Post master's, due to an IT problem had there lives ruined...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Post_Office_scandal

I suppose these Fraudulent Company's, are seen as Economically Active (word 🥗)...😵💫

Restart video  1310887813
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:29 pm

Pintel wrote:You have to wonder if one day, these Retread (restart) company's, will end up in court! 😡

I would wager the A4e staff whom where tried for Fraud, didn't expect it... Yet all of them Post master's, due to an IT problem had there lives ruined...

I suppose these Fraudulent Company's, are seen as Economically Active (word 🥗)...😵💫

I remember that A4E crap back in 2011 when on that Work Programme crap. I was parked on that too I did not even do the full 2 years.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm

Sounds about right it is a scam, as soon as I walked though their doors and told them my lack of work history in the last 28 years it was "fuck him where not going to get any money from him" so I was parked up from day one.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:Sounds about right it is a scam, as soon as I walked though their doors and told them my lack of work history in the last 28 years it was "fuck him where not going to get any money from him" so I was parked up from day one.

parked on the first day nice one time to erase everything from my CV give them a blank one just name and address no work history etc that my next scheme notice something after that video more restart jobs on indeed popping up the truth started to come out love social media shit spread fast these scumbags cannot hide cannot anymore doing nothing and sending participants doing same courses to collect funding dwp will just rename this scheme to something else. Got to thank that bloke Allan.

designergas

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

Pintel wrote:You have to wonder if one day, these Retread (restart) company's, will end up in court! 😡

Hope so this year restart being investigated for fraudulent claims 🎆🎆 😂👌fireworks in for me...........
The comments section says it all pull a few out the scam they are doing participants sent doing the same shit 3 times......haahahahah
Restart appointments are more important than job centre ones action plan signing funding again.......what else......
Job centre work coach setup a childcare course restart advisor wanted the claimaint to drop out and take a restart course probably funding by Serco or whatever dodgy contract restart has.......

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

#designergas.
It seems you've seen behind the curtain, in a Wizard of Oz style 🥸. Of what the Retread scheme is really about 🧞. A money making scheme 🤑...

🌵When I first read the title of the post. I thought it was going to be about them. Video's you get on those, 'the 🐱 sat on the mat' courses..🤤
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:00 pm

Pintel wrote:#designergas.
It seems you've seen behind the curtain, in a Wizard of Oz style 🥸. Of what the Retread scheme is really about 🧞. A money making scheme 🤑...

🌵When I first read the title of the post. I thought it was going to be about them. Video's you get on those,  'the 🐱 sat on the mat' courses..🤤

Since that video on YouTube every restart providers is having serious urgent meetings next week wonder why checking their LinkedIn page seetec, serco, Maximus, Ingeus, startguide, jobs 22 🤔

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:06 am

designergas wrote:

🌵When I first read the title of the post. I thought it was going to be about them. Video's you get on those,  'the 🐱 sat on the mat' courses..🤤

Since that video on YouTube every restart providers is having serious urgent meetings next week wonder why checking their LinkedIn page seetec, serco, Maximus, Ingeus, startguide, jobs 22 🤔
I hope many more informative videos like that come out on a regular basis to keep putting the shits up them.  Keep the videos coming until they close because they can't people do a single thing.

I do wonder if such videos could work against us in the future.  For example, the DWP might considering tightening up and/or closing any loopholes we might use to our benefit.

Intincroi

jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:22 am

Intincroi wrote:
designergas wrote:

I hope many more informative videos like that come out on a regular basis to keep putting the shits up them.  Keep the videos coming until they close because they can't people do a single thing.

I do wonder if such videos could work against us in the future.  For example, the DWP might considering tightening up and/or closing any loopholes we might use to our benefit.

If they close the loopholes, they are committed to fraud. Some things, like sending someone to do the same course three times, basically scamming the taxpayers. Human finger prints are all over that video. If they force us to sign paperwork that other legal matter, what shocked me is forcing someone to unsuitable work in as little as 6 to 8 weeks that bonkers. The scheme was advertised tailored support them for 365 days, they also promoted sustainable employment which means they are only after a quick cash grab and smash job outcome.

The biggest flaw is here. There is literally no way a fortune teller mind reader advisor can spot someone's mental health issues and any other illness in as little as three face-to-face (20-minute max) appointments and see their skillset and true potential.
Some participants only provided the advisor with a stripped-down dummy CV and held back all their experience and skills. Even giving them a legit CV doesn't mean shit people have hidden talents; these talents only show up once you get to know your participants.

I was drilled by two angry condescending Hitlers at the beginning of the fifth week into the scheme. They forced me at Gunpoint to take an Amazon warehouse job and only wanted the answer yes; they based my experience all on my CV, yet the advisor didn't know I had more background experience in the last month. Once they started knowing me, they were shocked at how much skill and knowledge I had, which opened up doors to better jobs and opportunities. But at that point, I had already found my own employment and told them to get fucked.
I hated what they did to me; they never gave me a chance and judged me so quickly that I had already withdrawn my paperwork. There is no way back. I'm not going to give these bastards what they want; by working full-time hours and signing off, they get paid for the job outcome. 

I only found out about the 6- to 8-week job start information in Glassdoor reviews. The last day I questioned my advisor, said the job starts in as little as 6 to 8 weeks. She replied that we got someone back to work in 5 days after joining the scheme. Based on the participant's CV, I said that worked well with me. No comment. I rest my case, fuckers. Only in for cash clearly they are too blind to admit their mistake.

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:44 pm

This person when through it read his story explains the shit show with reeds.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/has-government-restart-program-stalled-mark-walker

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:25 pm

A great find #Designergas🔥. 👍
It seems to encapsulate the Retread🤮 scheme... I dare say you could add any of the other 70+ company's, instead of Reed ™. And towing the line of 'lowest hanging fruit 🍉', of any job outcome. Rather than tailored to the individual's skill set..

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:39 am

It would indeed be scamming the taxpayer as designergas says. But let that not stop them. Seems we now have certain rules and law in this country for some, and not for others. The link to the article by Mr Walker makes unsettling reading and zero has changed sine 2015.I too have encountered reed and found then a waste of space.Sod all they could do for me back then and same would be today if they tried.

What these idiots dont get is its not just about GETTING PEOPLE BACK INTO WORK, its about how much is the work paying £££££, can someone get there in a very reasonable time based around their own personal circumstances ? and let's face it, these days, many have a variety to contend with and employers dont like that and never did. Despite the bullshit of ''Oh!! their all so flexible.'''You can bet ya life on it if they are, there will be a very good reason for it. But good luck to anyone who can find a job they half like, working alongside some decent people, with good pay, that's not inline with the 1960s and is not doing the ghost shift which is proven to be bad for health. Maybe they should all try focusing on that little issue in the press when they cover the work health programme next revamp.

Last edited by jobberpw on Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:49 am

jobberpw wrote:It would indeed be scamming the taxpayer as designergas says. But let that not stop them. Seems we now have certain rules and law in this country for some, and not for others.

Hey Jobberpw, imagine the other way around: you received an overpayment in your benefits due to my employer mistake.
No doubt they will chase you like a dog on bone, to recover the money but if a provider sends you to non-existing job interviews, falsely targets, and forces a claimant to retake a CV class three times to gain funding at the tax payers expense, it's OK. Wonder what the DWP say this is A4e all over again.

designergas

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:29 am

[quote="Pintel"]You have to wonder if one day, these Retread (restart) company's, will end up in court! 😡

Dont think they ever will Pintel, but would be incredibly good. Unfortunately not while we always have rinse and repeat governments. Labour, already showing signs of how they view the unemployed, along with sick and disabled. The status quo is happy to remain. Far easier for them to all say [work is not all about the pay cheque] when their's, is the size of a house. And them trying to effectively fix global economies is near on impossible, imo. Mad  Rolling Eyes
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:26 am

Changes to provider paperwork examplifies the dark art of loophole closing. Providers used to have a massive of separate forms to be signed. The consent to share your data was on one form and it was easier not to sign it. Now, everything has been condensed into one form where a series of tick boxes and one signature covers everything. They know full well too many people don't read all of the forms and will tick the boxes and blithely sign their rights away.

As long as all these programmes give the provider carter blanche to function like an employment agency they will carry on as they are.

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:46 am

Best not to sign anything the provider gives you and why should anyone when they have been forced there.

The Catwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:28 pm

The Catwoman wrote:Best not to sign anything the provider gives you and why should anyone when they have been forced there.

I never signing a single form ever again this has woken me up so much. 

So many new restart companies have been set up weekly around the country. You never know what these fuckers are doing—selling your information or even harvesting your personal information. Have a look at these restart companies. Look at the names pet-xi and aim2learn.

I wouldn't even trust these two companies with my mobile number, let alone my national insurance number, house address, and email address, whatever your work coach sends over to a third-party company. I will indeed ask my work coach about the company they are referring me to for my next scheme before going ahead. 

https://www.pet-xi.co.uk/services/jobseekers/restart-scheme/

https://aim2learn.org/restart-scheme/

I always ask the restart advisor for company names first and Google the sh*t out of it; they always say security work. I ask what company G4s is. No thanks. Working at home, Serco. No thanks. Can we share? Not a bloody chance.

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:03 pm

jobberpw wrote:

Dont think they ever will Pintel, but would be incredibly good. Unfortunately not while we always have rinse and repeat governments. Labour, already showing signs of how they view the unemployed, along with sick and disabled. The status quo is happy to remain. Far easier for them to all say [work is not all about the pay cheque] when their's, is the size of a house. And them trying to effectively fix global economies is near on impossible, imo. Mad  Rolling Eyes

While you say that #Jobber. I remember reading Ms Emma Harrison (A4e ceo) was ousted from her position Crying or Very sad. So miracles Restart video  3889284177🙏 can happen... No one like being taken ( Allegedly) for a ride. No matter how big a party donor you are 🤔.
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:13 pm

designergas wrote:[quote=".

So many new restart companies have been set up weekly around the country. You never know what these fuckers are doing—selling your information or even harvesting your personal information. Have a look at these restart companies. Look at the names pet-xi and aim2learn.

.[/quote]

🍓 Just show's you what a Ponzi ( Allegedly) scheme, this is! As you can always tell when people/companies, want to jump on the Bandwagon.

Whilst, I am on the subject. It must be that time⏳of year. For the 2023/2024 statistics/results of how the Retread scheme is doing 😞, of getting clients into work. From an ex employee, whom had KPI's, Productivity quota's, etc... Yet these companies, aren't restrained by these target's 🎯...
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:06 pm

The results are going to be bad; they only got 7 percent last report, which is why the tories are trying to mess with the figures. Winter budget.... Once you finish your 365 days of mandatory support, you will be forced and blackmail you to take a restart role or lose your benefits. Basically mess about with the figures and say restart is a 80% success everyone left with a restart role. 80% job outcome payment, these private companies will be happy. Another scam.

I also heard reports from advisors working on this scheme that it was getting very bad as many advisors are suffering from mental health illnesses over the constant impossible targets. Also, many quit also have seen jobs advertised on Indeed over 40 days old. Is it beyond ridiculous to read the restart advisor job role? No skills, no qualifications, no people skills, no communication skills, capable hitting KPI and yet these scumbags get paid £28,500 per year for a junior doctor's first year of training, only on £30,000.

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:22 pm

You have to wonder what the CEo's/'Management'🦈 of these Restart companies get paid a year then? 🤔. As been mentioned 💰 public money well spent 🤢.

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:04 pm

Report published last year said anything above 6% success rate is considered value for money.

https://committees.parliament.uk/publications/34457/documents/189903/default/

This shit isn't going anywhere. It's been around in one form or another for 20+ years. They're all in on it (see membership list on the report) and there are plans to make it worse.

https://www.gbnews.com/money/universal-credit-changes-sanctions

Fuck gbnews, but you get the point.

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next