BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart bullying

5 posters

Go down

Restart bullying Empty Re: Restart bullying

Post by Mousecat Sun May 07, 2023 9:42 pm

Hello,  Currently on universal credit since covid lost my job back in 2020 doing marketing for 5 years.

Hi, Peeps hope you guys doing well this evening how on earth do I get off this scheme any tips what the fuck are these narcissist advisor idiots doing in this scheme trying to get me obey every fuckin orders getting so pissed off and cheesed off with these pricks also sorry about my language.

I was so close to having a fight with my personal PA this week they really push you to the limits with your patience levels she was having a big go about my CV, work history and getting so personal even went as far telling me I should take this job offer once I said not my kind of role she would start throwing personal insults at me by saying if I'm unemployed right now I would take this once in a life time chance jump on it now do me a favour the job she provided me was a cleaning role.
I Studied for years to obtain a master degree why should I waste my hard earned degree doing cleaning work also mentioned this to the deaf advisor she doesn't listen to a god dam word.

Next she would start going deep into my personal life by saying your 30 years old now No house, NO car not even married your going to die alone painful death.
She even said back when I was 30 years old I was working caring for 2 young siblings and paying a Mortgage, Married working 45 hours a week.
My reply yes miss perfect please shut the fuck up now are you done.

I have tried all sorts including complaining to my work coach, manager on the restart programme this is my 3rd PA each new one I get seems to have a personal vendetta against me I'm lost on what to do now the company I'm with is Maximus....

I only have 6 months remaining on the restart programme started off quite well was peaceful after the third month the bullying and insults really starts advisors really start to show their true narcissist behaviour.

Mousecat

oneman, The Catwoman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sun May 07, 2023 10:36 pm

Having a fight is a good way of getting off the course! Had not thought of that one.
Next time they start with the insults just ask to remove all consent with them and put an official complaint in. That shuts them up as they will get no further money out of you.
oneman
oneman

The Catwoman, mandy tori, Coconutxone and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Sun May 07, 2023 10:54 pm

oneman wrote:Having a fight is a good way of getting off the course! Had not thought of that one.
Next time they start with the insults just ask to remove all consent with them and put an official complaint in. That shuts them up as they will get no further money out of you.

Talking about it getting very ridiculous scheme was about to ask the manager and the advisor outside after work for a round maybe they will remove me from the scheme ban me from entering the building forever.

Yes the deep personal insults really does hurt your feelings.

These so called advisors giving the restart programme a bad rep and name they need firing.

Mousecat

oneman, The Catwoman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sun May 07, 2023 11:26 pm

Record everything.
oneman
oneman

mandy tori and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Mon May 08, 2023 10:43 am

oneman wrote:Record everything.

I will be recording everything hoping getting the rogue advisors fired.
No excuse for bullying these advisors must be stupid having a complaint mark against your name with a long 10-20 day investigation with a high chance of you getting fired from your role what the fuckin point anyone with a brain will use common sense and treat people with respect.

Mousecat

oneman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon May 08, 2023 1:13 pm

What "rogue advisor" Mousecat? This is the norm and has been for years!
What "10-20 day investigation with a high chance of them getting fired"?
If you raise an official complaint it gets sent back to the advisor you complained about to investigate! You then have to escalate the complaint when they do nothing. Even if you take it to the ICE it takes months for them to decide if they even want to look into it and as the DWP now has a 70% increase in complaints then things are not going to happen any time soon, unfortunately. You have to get your MP involved to raise the final complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) and most of the time your MP won't even answer your email request.
I have just escalated my complaint to the ICE after my official complaint was ignored by the person I complained about. It's been over 6 months since the original complaint request and they say that they will try and sort out official complaints within 15 days. Evil or Very Mad
Restart bullying 3228069604

I will get there in the end.
oneman
oneman

Coconutxone and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Mon May 08, 2023 2:46 pm

oneman wrote:What "rogue advisor" Mousecat? This is the norm and has been for years!
What "10-20 day investigation with a high chance of them getting fired"?
If you raise an official complaint it gets sent back to the advisor you complained about to investigate! You then have to escalate the complaint when they do nothing. Even if you take it to the ICE it takes months for them to decide if they even want to look into it and as the DWP now has a 70% increase in complaints then things are not going to happen any time soon, unfortunately. You have to get your MP involved to raise the final complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO) and most of the time your MP won't even answer your email request.
I have just escalated my complaint to the ICE after my official complaint was ignored by the person I complained about. It's been over 6 months since the original complaint request and they say that they will try and sort out official complaints within 15 days. Evil or Very Mad
Restart bullying 3228069604

I will get there in the end.

Yes I notice the investigation stage they never admit to the wrong doing and absolute zero solution to address the issues and problems your advisor has created they only offer is change of advisor and try and get your case closed asap the manager a the branch probably just laugh it off and speak to the advisor with words like be careful next time take a break/tone it down on the bullying/abuse couple months down the line when this dies down you can bully another gullible unemployed victim that signs onto the restart programme this shit continues and recycle.

We will never get justice the system is corrupted to the core by the time ICE or your mp decides to take your case seriously you have already finished the restart programme they will just delete everything they have about you on file making sure nothing gets traced back.

On the positive side each complaint you filed in they tend to leave you alone knowing your not a weak minded person to be fucked about with let you do your own thing.

Mousecat

oneman, Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Restart bullying Empty Restart bullying

Post by Mousecat Wed May 10, 2023 1:34 pm

Hope this is true seems like the branch manager finally listened to me and taken all my complaints onboard recieved a few calls from the manager this Tuesday morning told me these are very seriously ALLEGATIONS told him this is bullying end of story and the stress I been through and I will not be returning back to the restart programme until you take action.
Also the case I had against the two PA was solid one today I attended the restart office notice they had plenty new employment advisor at the office the last two narcissistic advisors are gone if they ever return back.
I will walk out of the restart office mentioned this to the branch manager he knows about.

Mousecat

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy tori Sat May 20, 2023 9:03 pm

my restart advisor likes to swear often. i personally have no problem with it.

I don't swear in their presence as it would go against me potentially, and they are blissfully unaware i record calls/meetings f2f with them f bombing etc just in case ;-)

mandy tori

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sat May 20, 2023 10:21 pm

Do they have a poster on the wall about unacceptable behaviour: Aggressive or abusive behaviour, such as shouting or personal insults. All staff and customers must feel like they are valued, respected and treated carefully.
Just like the posters at the Job centre
As per the government web site info:- (no copy link available sorry)

081/22 Unacceptable behaviour - GOV.UK

All incidents of inappropriate language and behaviour towards DWP staff will be recorded and escalated to ESF senior leaders.

Obviously this works both ways??????

No?
oneman
oneman

The Catwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sat May 20, 2023 10:54 pm

The above Action notice is to all ESF beneficiary organisations (CFO's and Grant Recipients)

WTF. Exclusive to them then???
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sun May 21, 2023 12:25 am

Actually? Anybody know who they are?confused
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun May 21, 2023 11:58 am

European Social Fund, but it hasn't applied since 2020. There's a list of beneficiaries here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/european-structural-and-investment-funds-useful-resources

Leaf

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:33 pm

Mousecat wrote:

Next she would start going deep into my personal life by saying your 30 years old now No house, NO car not even married you’re going to die alone painful death.

How does she know anyone will die alone or by a painful death?  Rolling Eyes

Never tell these people anything about your personal life What a Face
Caker
Caker

oneman and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:07 pm

Their all psycho killers, Caker. They have a plan for us all! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
oneman
oneman

Caker and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down