BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+12
Pintel
mandy tori
Coconutxone
Charles1985
Georgewaste
Muppet1970
Jayne
The Catwoman
Mousecat
Jara
Absolut
DeafBloke
16 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants Empty Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Ignatius Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:22 pm

Well done, Oneman.

That stuff you posted has got me scratching my head. Why are they banging on about participation? The guidance is clear. At the first appointment attendance is the only compliance doubt. Diagnostics/Action Plans are to be completed at future appointments after they have registered a start.

I do like how despite employing psychopathic incompetents and failing to get people into work, they kept a record of you ranting about the proven criminality of providers. Presumably they thought your ranting would reflect poorly on you. Just shows how clueless these bullies are. Your not attending, no comment routine and stating the truth about their dodgy behaviour won't lead to a sanction as long as you can cite the correct rules to a DM about why you wouldn't sign/do the diagnostics.

In other news, I am due at the jobbo next week and will find out if I'm going to be referred back to Restart 🤮.

Ignatius

oneman, Pintel, The Catwoman, Coconutxone, Jayne and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Restart for JSA claimants Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Coconutxone Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:36 pm

Ignatius wrote:Well done, Oneman.

That stuff you posted has got me scratching my head. Why are they banging on about participation? The guidance is clear. At the first appointment attendance is the only compliance doubt. Diagnostics/Action Plans are to be completed at future appointments after they have registered a start.

I do like how despite employing psychopathic incompetents and failing to get people into work, they kept a record of you ranting about the proven criminality of providers. Presumably they thought your ranting would reflect poorly on you. Just shows how clueless these bullies are. Your not attending, no comment routine and stating the truth about their dodgy behaviour won't lead to a sanction as long as you can cite the correct rules to a DM about why you wouldn't sign/do the diagnostics.

In other news, I am due at the jobbo next week and will find out if I'm going to be referred back to Restart 🤮.

Fingers cross you don’t get referred again do the same with them again don’t sign the paperwork contact you by post only method let them throw you out on the first meeting.lol

Your very right if you expose them to your local job centre work coach before they do they will never raise a sanction doubt against you the amount of shit I told my work coach all the wrong doings restart done highly they ever want to speak to my job centre the latest one is no part time jobs at restart work coach thinks im getting badly bullied they do know im very vulnerable person funny part is told my work coach they get paid once i earn £1000,£2000 and £4250 that why full time roles only basically using me like a cash machine very wrong imagine they raise a sanction doubt ain’t going to look good for the provider im currently working part time as we speak just not enough hours asked restart part time something small like a 5 hour cleaning role or even couple hours warehousing asked 3 times was denied only full time available this will force me to quit my part time role.

Restart advisors are not very discrete or bright they could atleast send me some jobs that includes part time roles tested my last advisor by saying I had a fake interview lined up in the next two days bastard literally called me up nextday wanted me forward to a restart job role for commission even threatened me with sanctions I was like bitch can you not waited till my interview finished dumb low IQ fucker only in for KPI complaint went in.

Last edited by Coconutxone on Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Coconutxone

Pintel, Ignatius, Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:44 pm

Ignatius

"In other news, I am due at the jobbo next week and will find out if I'm going to be referred back to Restart 🤮."

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸
Do keep us posted #Ignatius📡.
Especially as you can't be made to do the Retread scheme x2. Might be worth getting a SAR's, to have some evidence. As if the JCP🤡& the Provider👿 have exchanged funds(PRaP), and typed on to the system. That you have been enrolled, it would be interesting to see🤨. As someone will end up with alot of 🥚on their face?

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:21 pm

Coconutxone wrote:Update everyone signed on asked for JCP manager and roach ask them about the situation about restart why only offer claimants FT 3 people said they are utter talking nonsense to you always have been sixteen hours for single claim to sign off job seekers allowance and eighteen hours for universal credit both people said they are only after payment from us "DWP" also for "Financial Gain" told me to ignore them if they keep on offering you FT positions.
Also another way to track your earnings on a restart role if you pulled out your consent forms like many people said on this forums wonder why PA keeps on asking what hours you worked? and wage slips each month?

See how retarded these personal advisors they write their own laws.

I hate this type of bullying bully people to take something they don't want if you been out of work so long you will hardly even last 2 days max on a full time job you have to adopt to the massive changes in life my advisor said this by text this week so stupid here is another new restart tactics to watch out for they don't fucking give up first it was JSA to universal credit bullshit these people need urgent help.

Jayne,
Full time restart role you could earn £380 a week texted back
Here is my monthly calculations is council tax £60 wage tax £50 weekly and travel to my job by train £60 weekly Food weekly £30.

This is the message i got back
Hello,
Jayne council tax is £10 we checked this out 10 pounds doubt it my sister worked full time last year was paying £60 a month max where did this advisor get 10 pounds from who knows.
No wage tax on a full time restart role unheard of every full time job will be taxed.
Jayne the train fares we will cover this for one month yeah right don't trust you guys food no problems bring in biscuits saves you plenty money.
This is the way to sell restart jobs like a phone contract texting her back next week does this job come with a 24 months warranty.

Last edited by Jayne on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jayne

Pintel, Coconutxone and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:25 pm

Pintel, I did a SAR last year and the provider had put DNA against the start date so they didn't register a start for me. The comedy bit is that it took nearly a year for the jobcentre to notice a start had never been registered. In that year I have been through 7 WC and none of them noticed!! What exactly do they do?? If another referral is made I will either fail to attend or attend and refuse to do a sausage on the grounds I attended over a year ago and they refused to register a start. I will be a bit more talkative than No Comment Oneman, but not much more. I think I shall just say, 'No comment because we did this over a year ago and if you had registered a start, like you were supposed to, we wouldn't be sat here now as my Restart would have ended'. I will then fold my arms and lean back in the chair like a proper hardcase.

Ignatius

Absolut, Pintel, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:37 pm

Ignatius wrote:Pintel, I did a SAR last year and the provider had put DNA against the start date so they didn't register a start for me. The comedy bit is that it took nearly a year for the jobcentre to notice a start had never been registered. In that year I have been through 7 WC and none of them noticed!! What exactly do they do?? If another referral is made I will either fail to attend or attend and refuse to do a sausage on the grounds I attended over a year ago and they refused to register a start. I will be a bit more talkative than No Comment Oneman, but not much more. I think I shall just say, 'No comment because we did this over a year ago and if you had registered a start, like you were supposed to, we wouldn't be sat here now as my Restart would have ended'. I will then fold my arms and lean back in the chair like a proper hardcase.

plenty things to try bring in some extra big lads on your first appointment use some rotten stinky clothes etc spray some fart gas next to your advisor come in drunk smell like weed
anyone tried these methods we need to find other ways to get out of this crap i hate arguing with the advisors makes your day go from good to bad also they make your blood boil in a raging bull.

Last edited by Jayne on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jayne

Pintel, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:47 pm

So let me get this straight #Ignatius.🙃 The Provider put a 'did not attend' flag/mark against your name. So

A) the JCP 🚽 didn't question you on this, as I thought it was a sanctionable offence (red card). Dole + Provider's communicate with each other?

B) If you aren't 'registered', then how can you say you Did Not Attend 🤔. Surely you need to be registered, before they can say you did not attend?

Ps: Sent you a dm about this Ignatius?????

Last edited by Pintel on Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius, Coconutxone and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:01 pm

Ignatius wrote:Well done, Oneman.

12 Months of dodgy hell im into the last few months so much dodgy shit going on pretty sure these people are doing ID fraud behind closed
doors.
Thinking about it they do have so much harvested information about each claimaint if you give them everything they wanted

Nino Numbers

how long you been unemployed for?

when is your last employment?

Type of benefit claim JSA/UC?

How much your claiming?

Single or married

Diagnostics tool about your doctors medical history eg mental health sleeping problems

If you sourced your own work they want employer details also with your consent to share forms signed for they will find out your work hours, contract hours, employer name any overtime by calling up seeking information etc etc

If you taken a restart role they will also control everything with their own employers any lateness to work any missing days they will report this to the job centre.

Man my local police station doesn't even know my name no comment is the way forward with these dodgy people.

Last edited by Georgewaste on Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgewaste

Pintel, Ignatius, Coconutxone, Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:11 pm

I attended numerous first appointments but refused to sign forms so the provider refused to register a start, even though not signing forms should not have excluded me from Restart. The DNA code is only for people who don't attend, not signature refuseniks. The JCP probably should have noticed a start date hadn't been registered but somehow they didn't. The bastard WC who finally spotted the problem thinks I need to be referred again but was going to get advice. This WC, who has acted like finding out I'm not actually on Restart is akin to solving the mystery of what happened to Shergar, has signed me loads in the past year and should have noticed this before. Surely all they have to do is press a button on their computer or something to check a start is registered?

I'm not being big headed or anything but I like to think my Great Restart Saga will be the talk of the staff room and I will feature in a training session.

As an aside, does anyone else notice the WC move at sloth speed when on duty, but boy can they move when it's break time?

Ignatius

Absolut, The Catwoman, Coconutxone, Jayne and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:26 pm

Ignatius wrote:I attended numerous first appointments but refused to sign forms so the provider refused to register a start, even though not signing forms should not have excluded me from Restart. The DNA code is only for people who don't attend, not signature refuseniks. The JCP probably should have noticed a start date hadn't been registered but somehow they didn't. The bastard WC who finally spotted the problem thinks I need to be referred again but was going to get advice. This WC, who has acted like finding out I'm not actually on Restart is akin to solving the mystery of what happened to Shergar, has signed me loads in the past year and should have noticed this before. Surely all they have to do is press a button on their computer or something to check a start is registered?

I'm not being big headed or anything but I like to think my Great Restart Saga will be the talk of the staff room and I will feature in a training session.

As an aside, does anyone else notice the WC move at sloth speed when on duty, but boy can they move when it's break time?

Oh Boy they do talk about their claimants and gossip about them data protection doesn't apply with these lot they will share very sure some of my complaint forms got passed around the office like a comedy show.

I literally get the most dirtiest look once entered the office even people I don't know.
I do know some people at the office wanted me gone or dead ASAP definitely the receptionist for a start used to be hello, how are you? Now once entered sit down in the most angry tone voice 😠my advisor even funny doesn't even say Hello, all he does is huffs and puffs manager coming to speak to you. 🤣

Coconutxone

Pintel and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:56 pm

Jayne wrote:plenty things to try bring in some extra big lads on your first appointment use some rotten stinky clothes etc spray some fart gas next to your advisor come in drunk smell like weed
anyone tried these methods we need to find other ways to get out of this crap i hate arguing with the advisors makes your day go from good to bad also they make your blood boil in a raging bull.
I know you can buy bottles of "Liquid Ass" and it's supposed to be absolutely foul. I know if I sprayed that in Restart I wouldn't be able to able to keep a straight face, giving myself away rather quickly.

Also if you feel the slightest urge to go to the toilet, say so and say it's urgent. This is especially handy to give yourself a breather on those hour long appointments where they think they can give you a Spanish inquisition. It'd be an awful shame if you had the runs and needed to go a few times for 10 minutes at a time.

I had a bit of a personal situation last week and this is going to last a couple of months as I help others out. I'm sure Restart will prove they are truly heartless and weak excuses for human beings when they insist I attend their office. If they do, the fit note is definitely going to be asked for from my doctor as my situation takes a higher priority.

Intincroi

Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:26 pm

Intincroi, I'm sure you've said Restart ends for you in October. For your sake I hope it's early, not late, October. If your next appointment is voluntary then I would just cancel it to buy myself some time. I would try to find out how many weeks/months of Restart my WC would excuse me from if I had a fit note and then time it, if possible, to take me as close to the end of Restart as possible.

In my own Restart news, I still have no idea if I'm going to be referred again. Saw a different WC today who never even mentioned Restart.

Ignatius

oneman, The Catwoman, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:59 am

Ignatius wrote:Intincroi, I'm sure you've said Restart ends for you in October. For your sake I hope it's early, not late, October. If your next appointment is voluntary then I would just cancel it to buy myself some time. I would try to find out how many weeks/months of Restart my WC would excuse me from if I had a fit note and then time it, if possible, to take me as close to the end of Restart as possible.
I have less than 2 months left on the program, so I know I am good if I need 3 months of fit notes to tide me over.

Also in my own news I didn't attend the previous job club and when I was at my appointment recently, they asked how the job club was doing - oh it's going great, thanks for asking! Just proves that they don't have a clue what's going on.  I have told them I will continue to attend the job clubs, which I won't be as no appointments have been made for them in the future.  By the time I attend my next appointment they might have grown wise to this little loophole, but I will have little over a month left by then.

To be fair my new advisor seemed to recognise my health needs and didn't try to push stupid jobs on me.  Perhaps their bollocking from the manager after they saw me a few months ago has helped.

I'm half playing the job centre too - when they ask how Restart is going, I try to palm off their question by saying I'm going there after I've signed on, but they've got me doing x y and z.  If you're being tasked by a course, that's music to a work coach's ears.

Intincroi

oneman, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DeafBloke Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:47 am

One more appointment for me, they’ve totally given up. It’s a typical dwp crapfest. Gone from the promise of training, helping me to get a qualification, to nothing more than a 2 minute how’s things? Good. Bye!
They’re just pushing me to go on UC , total waste of time

DeafBloke

oneman, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:56 pm

DeafBloke wrote:One more appointment for me, they’ve totally given up. It’s a typical dwp crapfest. Gone from the promise of training, helping me to get a qualification, to nothing more than a 2 minute how’s things? Good. Bye!
They’re just pushing me to go on  UC , total waste of time

My restart gone from getting help to asking me personal questions every face to face appointment what your earnings this month care to share?
I give them fake earnings.
What the number hours you worked? fake hours worked to my advisor they are still asking why not full time told them not working my butt off to get you paid the magic £4250.

I really hope the restart provider don't request payment from the DWP once my earnings hit the first £1000 so many fake details from fake employer details,work hours this why they want you to a restart role direct contact with their own employers so they can claim legit payment the bonus having your own sourced job restart doesn't have a clue what hours you worked? Are you still even working at all? you remain in full control i could always tell my employer to say im fired to claim back all my benefits big win win with your own sourced job.
I could be fired from my job who knows job centre never communicate with restart just make sure your consent forms are pulled out.

Once you taken a restart role if you leave your job your basically fucked you already signed off JSA/UC you will get a sanctioned the bastards employer will report you back to your restart manager for any lateness, bad behaviour, days off, sick days, bad issues, overtime all of this gets reported back to your job centre work coach.

Jayne

DeafBloke, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:00 pm

Never ask your advisor for self-employed like Uber eats/Just eat they say this isn't allowed or acceptable they make some excuse up saying uploading your earnings online is a biggest process you want to avoid this at all cost restart providers cannot claim payment outcome on self-employed jobs no employer/work hours/contract hours fucking twats always say we are here to help more here to help yourselves these forums are really exposing restart.

Coconutxone

Jayne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:56 pm

Out of the blue I have received a WhatsApp message from a recruitment agency asking if I would like more details about a vacancy. It turns out my details have been submitted to UK Recruitment Database, certainly not by me however.

Has anybody heard of this database and how to remove my details?

Intincroi

oneman, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:10 pm

Never heard of them. Have you googled, or other search engined of your choice?

If you don't want your details held by UK Recruitment Database, ask them to remove them as required by GDPR.

Is the employment agency one you have heard of?

I don't think the forum needs the services of Columbo to get to the bottom of this. Your details have been taken from a site you have registered with, or someone else has registered you with. If they didn't have your consent then, if inclined, take it up with them. If the job isn't your thing just ignore the message.

Ignatius

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:56 pm

Its a scam."Scammers prey on jobseekers with fake job ads sent on WhatsApp and text messages"

https://www.which.co.uk/news/article/scammers-prey-on-jobseekers-with-fake-job-ads-sent-on-whatsapp-and-text-messages-a9BUh0o6pKCo

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/huntress-uk-recruitment-whatsapp-message/

I could not find anything showing for UK Recruitment Database when searched. Then I found the above under a deeper search.
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:57 pm

Ignatius wrote:Never heard of them. Have you googled, or other search engined of your choice?

If you don't want your details held by UK Recruitment Database, ask them to remove them as required by GDPR.

Is the employment agency one you have heard of?

I don't think the forum needs the services of Columbo to get to the bottom of this. Your details have been taken from a site you have registered with, or someone else has registered you with. If they didn't have your consent then, if inclined, take it up with them. If the job isn't your thing just ignore the message.
My immediate thought was Restart, especially given that the advisor suggested the role.

Rest assured I will be contacting the agency tomorrow, but I won't mention anything it to Restart. Maybe now is the time to play my fit note card, to hinder their desperation as I approach the end of this shit storm.

Intincroi

The Catwoman and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:59 pm

This is the message I received, with potential identifying information removed:
Hello, I'm xx of xx HR Consultant, UK. Are you interested for a xx position? May I share more details with you? Thank you.

After telling them I don't know who they are, I asked them how they got my details and how to remove my details:
We got your number from the UK Recruitment Database, we share job descriptions and details on general surveys.
We have affiliations with various recruiters and job search platforms. You once may have submitted on one of our platforms and that is how we have your number in our system as a potential job seeker.

Obviously that's a heavily censored and abbreviated version of the conversation.

Intincroi

oneman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:28 pm

That is the same as the second link I posted to you. It's a scam.
oneman
oneman

The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:04 pm

DCI Ignatius did a bit of googling and found this.

https://rdmarketing.co.uk/knowledge-hub/recruitment-agency-database-1/

The first couple of paragraphs are interesting. Is the UK Recruitment Agency Database are real thing and the UK Recruitment Database, who contacted Intincroi, are a bit like a Lidl rip off of a well known brand??

Anyway, further confirmation, not that any where needed, that it's scammy and definitely best ignored. What do our learned friends say? If it walks like a 🦆, quacks like a 🦆...?

Ignatius

Jayne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:46 pm

oneman wrote:That is the same as the second link I posted to you. It's a scam.
Ignatius wrote:DCI Ignatius did a bit of googling and found this.

https://rdmarketing.co.uk/knowledge-hub/recruitment-agency-database-1/

The first couple of paragraphs are interesting. Is the UK Recruitment Agency Database are real thing and the UK Recruitment Database, who contacted Intincroi, are a bit like a Lidl rip off of a well known brand??

Anyway, further confirmation, not that any where needed, that it's scammy and definitely best ignored. What do our learned friends say? If it walks like a 🦆, quacks like a 🦆...?
Thank you both equally! The bit that bites me is the agency name is one which is local to me - perhaps it's still a scam, but I'm finding it a bit too much of a coincidence that the same job role was also discussed this week at Restart. My suspicion is that the advisor has applied on my behalf while they were bored. That still doesn't answer why they didn't ask or inform me of their action - probably because they knew I'd turn my nose up at it, like I do with 99% of Restart jobs.

I will still contact the agency tomorrow, using the number on their website. If I am on their database, that will confirm my suspicions and I will ask them to remove my data as I have given nobody my permission to use it in this way.

I think I will try and ask the doctor for a fit note too. Getting through to them at 8am is quite tedious, but needs must I suppose.

Intincroi

Jayne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:30 pm

Okay so a bit of humble pie for me today.  I hope I didn't upset anybody by persisting in my beliefs and seeming to dismiss what was said - if so, I apologise now.

It seems that I panicked too much yesterday and as a result didn't pay much attention to names of the agencies when Googling.  The local one had a similar name, but not the same name - oops! Either way, I contacted the agency anonymously and they confirmed that the messages were definitely a scam and they would have emailed me or called from a local number.  They did confirm that a lot of people had called reporting the same thing, so at least it's not just me!

I honestly wouldn't have put it past Restart to do this and this is why I was so adamant it was them.  It just goes to show how bad their actions can make somebody, just as it has done with me.  I'm not saying Restart are to blame for the WhatsApp message, but I probably wouldn't have panicked so much if I wasn't on their course - so much for helping people...

Intincroi

Gallazz and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next