BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+12
Pintel
mandy tori
Coconutxone
Charles1985
Georgewaste
Muppet1970
Jayne
The Catwoman
Mousecat
Jara
Absolut
DeafBloke
16 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 6 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:57 pm

Last edited by oneman on Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:05 pm

The Catwoman wrote:So for the past two months every appointment I have is about me getting a passport, during my appointment yesterday when I said I don't want to get a budgeting loan I will save up for one, basically the WC has threatened to send me to restart and they will help me get a passport, I don't even want one.
Crap WC pretending it forgot about restart.

What pisses me off is if they followed through with proper procedure I would have been on it from December and would be finishing it soon.

If I was you I would get the passport, remember they cost about £100 these days let them pay for it, why not. You will get a free passport. I'm going to ask my Jobcentre about helping me get one and because i've been going to the same jobcentre for 15 years they can counter sign it for me. Then I could bugger off to see my old mate who lives Down Under and I would not come back to broken Britain.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

Ignatius, Coconutxone and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:15 pm

Last edited by oneman on Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:24 pm

Last edited by oneman on Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:34 pm

Last edited by oneman on Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:35 pm

Smile

Last edited by oneman on Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:50 am

fordcortina1970 wrote:
The Catwoman wrote:So for the past two months every appointment I have is about me getting a passport, during my appointment yesterday when I said I don't want to get a budgeting loan I will save up for one, basically the WC has threatened to send me to restart and they will help me get a passport, I don't even want one.
Crap WC pretending it forgot about restart.

What pisses me off is if they followed through with proper procedure I would have been on it from December and would be finishing it soon.

If I was you I would get the passport, remember they cost about £100 these days let them pay for it, why not. You will get a free passport. I'm going to ask my Jobcentre about helping me get one and because i've been going to the same jobcentre for 15 years they can counter sign it for me. Then I could bugger off to see my old mate who lives Down Under and I would not come back to broken Britain.

After 8 years they are sick of me....

I wouldn't dare ask the roach for travel bus money to study scared she goes off on one she asked few months ago why don't you move over to uc now since you started work you entitled to more money on uc the roach said i thought all unemployed people need more money seems like they don't next roach said fine then in sarcastic tone voice my response i said fine then roach.................roach next mentioned uc good your wages are automatically uploaded to the system my response i don't like the uc journal its crap will wait for migration letter roach said again fine then did the same back this roach avoids me now always tend to put my appointment onto another jsa roach some roaches are just condescending pricks i just remain silent whenever i get served by this prick roach waste of oxgyen speaking to her.

Like i say always one same with the restart mostly women middle age with symptoms of menopause or elderly women the guys are fairly laid back......

Coconutxone

Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:31 pm

Really strange, there isn't a single man working in my job centre.

The Catwoman

Ignatius, Coconutxone, Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:10 pm

The Catwoman wrote:Really strange, there isn't a single man working in my job centre.

Hey, The Catwoman,

Same with the restart more women than men seems like the men can take so much shit that why they stop hiring them they don't seem to lose it naturally literally gave my advisor hell on earth cannot seen to break a sweat out of him for 4 months give him the benefit of the doubt not shouted at me once or complain about it latest one basically changed my action plan each 4 weeks told place im studying kept on changing the location three times now enrolled to one college next appointment with the advisor told him cancel that enrolling to another location to study instead same 4 weeks later cancel that enrolled to another course the look on his face is priceless.lol

Also what work im looking for cleaner for the next two weeks scrapped that looking for care work next scrapped that looking for retail work now.lol

he knows im fucking about with him still remain relax thinks he has completely given up on me just writes plenty jumble words now im probably the biggest talk in the office spare time.

Other hand the women advisors one miss phone call they go berserk and ludicrous and demand you do things to make up.....

There this one advisor at the restart only want clients ages between 55-64 years old any younger they tend to avoid pass them over to someone else to handle.....lol

Coconutxone

The Catwoman, Ignatius, Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:53 pm

Catwoman, one reason that grade of civil service job used to be popular with women is because the DWP, as a civilised employer, used to offer term time contracts. Are these WC in these roles because it fits with childcare responsibilities or because they hate the unemployed? I don't know if these working options are still available. In my jobcentre there has always been quite a few male WC, that could be because my area is largely dominated by one employment sector and the JCP, council and NHS are the only mass office type jobs going. Interestingly, lots of my WC have come to the jobcentre from other parts of the civil service.

Ignatius

The Catwoman, Mousecat and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:36 pm

Ignatius wrote:Catwoman, one reason that grade of civil service job used to be popular with women is because the DWP, as a civilised employer, used to offer term time contracts. Are these WC in these roles because it fits with childcare responsibilities or because they hate the unemployed? I don't know if these working options are still available. In my jobcentre there has always been quite a few male WC, that could be because my area is largely dominated by one employment sector and the JCP, council and NHS are the only mass office type jobs going. Interestingly, lots of my WC have come to the jobcentre from other parts of the civil service.

Let face it "DWP" "Restart" Jobs roles hire Narcissists they seek these positions where they have power over people in need and the most vulnerable without any fighting spirit easy to control say yes and Manipulate them to do things most females love roles like this is the most power they will ever have notice this with my JObs 22, advisor one word "No" to a job miles away goes off into a big tantrum.

Jayne

Absolut and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:58 pm

I must admit, the Restart office I attend has about an equal share of men and women - maybe 60/40 split females/males, or whatever they identify as these days.

The joke shop seems to have a higher concentration of women and I've found it harder to deal with the male advisors. There was a notorious female advisor and I think claimants and employees cheered alike when she retired. She tried to shaft me once, but fucked up and failed to give me the paperwork. She couldn't look me in the eyes whenever I passed her, after I overturned her doings and demanded to see another advisor from that point onwards.

Intincroi

Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:38 pm

Intincroi wrote:I must admit, the Restart office I attend has about an equal share of men and women - maybe 60/40 split females/males, or whatever they identify as these days.

The joke shop seems to have a higher concentration of women and I've found it harder to deal with the male advisors.  There was a notorious female advisor and I think claimants and employees cheered alike when she retired.  She tried to shaft me once, but fucked up and failed to give me the paperwork.  She couldn't look me in the eyes whenever I passed her, after I overturned her doings and demanded to see another advisor from that point onwards.

We identify these advisors as wet wipes.
Females are the worst hands down could be all down to your area "North West" of England has plenty of fucking low uneducated drama queen's plenty in my restart office only good at doing make up to lure guys in.

50/50 had this stupid advisor "Mrs know it all tried to bully me into submission I was the quiet one she took advantage of me she was sneaky as fuck put you forward to jobs without any information made a formal complaint about the dodgy, shady unprofessional actions the manager said you should take her job you are miles ahead with knowledge also with the systems👨🏭"Mrs know it all never been on benefits before started judging people the last time i saw her was back in June give me the death stare look☠ found out this week she got demoted restart advisor to answering calls for the office. 😂

Last edited by Mousecat on Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mousecat

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:47 pm

In the days of Universal Jobsmatch, my WC was a truly loathsome being who confirmed to all the bad stereotypes about WC. She used to spend each appointment going on and on about why I didn't have the internet at home, and why I declined to give her access to my UJ account. So committed was she to ranting she never used to ask to see my jobsearch. I was so grateful for that the day I sat at her desk, looked in my bag and realised I'd left my jobsearch book at home!

Ignatius

The Catwoman and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:19 pm

Ignatius wrote:In the days of Universal Jobsmatch, my WC was a truly loathsome being who confirmed to all the bad stereotypes about WC. She used to spend each appointment going on and on about why I didn't have the internet at home, and why I declined to give her access to my UJ account. So committed was she to ranting she never used to ask to see my jobsearch. I was so grateful for that the day I sat at her desk, looked in my bag and realised I'd left my jobsearch book at home!

Jobsworths half of these PA and roaches probably claiming child benefits, tax credits and universal credit to top up their wages and yet they take the fucking piss want us sanctioned what a world we are living in.

Mousecat

The Catwoman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:59 pm

Mousecat wrote:We identify these advisors as wet wipes.
Females are the worst hands down could be all down to your area "North West" of England has plenty of fucking low uneducated drama queen's plenty in my restart office only good at doing make up to lure guys in.

50/50 had this stupid advisor "Mrs know it all tried to bully me into submission I was the quiet one she took advantage of me she was sneaky as fuck put you forward to jobs without any information made a formal complaint about the dodgy, shady unprofessional actions the manager said you should take her job you are miles ahead with knowledge also with the systems👨🏭"Mrs know it all never been on benefits before started judging people the last time i saw her was back in June give me the death stare look☠ found out this week she got demoted restart advisor to answering calls for the office. 😂
This advisor was very much old school, knew what she could make you do and made squirm.  She'd have a course ready for you to attend within a few days before you had a chance to sit down and said hi.

While waiting to sign on with her, I once witnessed somebody arguing with her and why they won't use technology of any sort.  She was dictating to them that they must and they were telling her that it was all on the records why they won't use phones, computers, etc.  The poor sod was stressed out and she was trying to dictate to them, despite their reasoning.  Needless to say that argument didn't do very much soften her up for me.

I can remember another advisor, also female, and the way she spoke to people was out of this world.  She would look down her nose at everybody, telling them how poor their work history and CV was and saying everything possible to make the claimant feel as short as the heels on her shoe.  That didn't work with me, as soon as I realised what a venomous person she was, I just ummed and ahed at everything she said - I was just waiting to sign on the dotted line and leave the building.

Intincroi

Coconutxone and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:06 pm

Bet most of them are claiming pip aswell, my WC is working from home since July..she even changed my phone appointment from 3pm to 8am on the day it was 30 degrees out🤔

The Catwoman

Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:56 pm

Intincroi wrote:
Mousecat wrote:We identify these advisors as wet wipes.

This advisor was very much old school, knew what she could make you do and made squirm.  She'd have a course ready for you to attend within a few days before you had a chance to sit down and said hi.

While waiting to sign on with her, I once witnessed somebody arguing with her and why they won't use technology of any sort.  She was dictating to them that they must and they were telling her that it was all on the records why they won't use phones, computers, etc.  The poor sod was stressed out and she was trying to dictate to them, despite their reasoning.  Needless to say that argument didn't do very much soften her up for me.

I can remember another advisor, also female, and the way she spoke to people was out of this world.  She would look down her nose at everybody, telling them how poor their work history and CV was and saying everything possible to make the claimant feel as short as the heels on her shoe.  That didn't work with me, as soon as I realised what a venomous person she was, I just ummed and ahed at everything she said - I was just waiting to sign on the dotted line and leave the building.

Read this latest shite these scumbags are doing

They're snakes set them straight light them all up my programme finish in Dec party time..
I had enough they play so much bullshit games literally nonstop 24/7 one thing after another never ending nightmare feel like cracking some serious skulls.

I literally login into my portal tonight never login only once at the beginning of the programme in Jan.
The bastard advisor in his spare time this afternoon added plenty new action plans actions.

First one claimant will attend his adult health and safely level 1 course any jobs he gets offered by the college or interviews he will give me details erm no only said I'm doing a course at this place bastards probably Google the college in his spare time and saw they are offering jobs and interviews after the course wanted to take credit.

Claimant said he will be interest in a restart course at the office will put him forward next fornight.
Told him in the face will never take or do a course in your office environment and atmosphere is toxic makes me puke with sick and vomit never agreed on taking a course of you doing my own shit.

Coconutxone

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:06 pm

Update thank goodness signed my action plan look what games they are playing told the advisor starting a course free one end of October all booked and confirmed the bastard email me telling me to apply for their restart course he did mention sanctions to the job centre if I don't apply told him by email sticking to my signed/dated action plan agreement came back with the excuse OK no worries. 😂😂

What shocking is the in the house restart course start at the same time with my free one sums it up they are trying to gain funding.

Last edited by Coconutxone on Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Coconutxone

Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:21 pm

I can proudly announce that I am no longer on the Restart scheme any more. The advisor I saw for my exit interview, was the slimy one I'd originally seen before they started playing the hokey cokey game with me and the advisors.

When I arrived they were as nice as pie, offering me something to drink, asking how I felt and telling me that the interview is a simple statement and nothing to worry over. Any more sucking up, they'd have been licking my balls for me. The exit interview more or less consisted of what I'd done and how I felt about the course, no surveys or shit - they probably didn't dare ask me to score them. After that it's what I planned to do next, for example look at courses or voluntary work.

Apparently I'm now to offer this paperwork to my advisor when I sign on next. Well they ask for it, I'm not their runabout. After that, we'll see what they plan to do with me next. I suspect more courses to try and wear you down.

Intincroi

mandy tori, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:56 pm

Intincroi wrote:I can proudly announce that I am no longer on the Restart scheme any more.  The advisor I saw for my exit interview, was the slimy one I'd originally seen before they started playing the hokey cokey game with me and the advisors.

When I arrived they were as nice as pie, offering me something to drink, asking how I felt and telling me that the interview is a simple statement and nothing to worry over.  Any more sucking up, they'd have been licking my balls for me.  The exit interview more or less consisted of what I'd done and how I felt about the course, no surveys or shit - they probably didn't dare ask me to score them.  After that it's what I planned to do next, for example look at courses or voluntary work.

Apparently I'm now to offer this paperwork to my advisor when I sign on next.  Well they ask for it, I'm not their runabout.  After that, we'll see what they plan to do with me next.  I suspect more courses to try and wear you down.

I wouldn't drink or eat anything from the restart you could be poisoned ☠ one less claimant off the system....

Advisor told me in the house courses are the best yes the best at spying against me watching me like hawk from 9-5.

Coconutxone

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:21 pm

I would have put the paperwork in restarts bin.

The Catwoman

Pintel, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:11 am

Restart just stress clients out you have to think like a private investigator.................cannot tell are they trying to help people into work or catch people out...............The advisor is very sneaky

Hello, Jayne on the phone we have Job want to put you forward to?

She wouldn't mention the location only say 1 hr 30 minutes travelling......

In my head im thinking where the location in the desert or the beach.......

Jayne

Pintel, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:04 pm

Talking of Restart and private investigator's..
Not wishing to make anyone 'paranoid'. I remember reading about , company's using private iinvestigator'🕵️s to monitor claimants on the Sick/pip. To see if they where being truthful about their disability!
I wouldn't be surprised if these Restart providers, don't do something similar. The money they receive must go somewhere, and it isn't on helping claimants???🤔🤔🤔.

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:16 pm

Pintel wrote:Talking of Restart and  private investigator's..
Not wishing to make anyone 'paranoid'. I remember reading about ,  company's using private iinvestigator'🕵️s to monitor claimants on the Sick/pip. To see if they where being truthful about their disability!
I wouldn't be surprised if these Restart providers, don't do something similar. The money they receive must go somewhere, and it isn't on helping claimants???🤔🤔🤔.

Excellent point they do spy on people and take notes restart has the habit doing this few courses i said interested in working in kent the tutor passed the information forward to my advisor im like what the fuck these advisors not very discreet you can spot them out they are building a rapport report with each individual using the programme.

Tip on benefits no social media accounts these JCP roaches/Restart will looking into these first place for evidence i have being ask before by roach do you do any social media twitter/facebook for jobs is excellent set a account up i said no.

Imagine you said your going away to Wales for 2 weeks next your picture on facebook has a updated picture holiday in New York Big Apple roach will be asking you some serious questions where the money coming from.

Charles1985

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next