BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+12
Pintel
mandy tori
Coconutxone
Charles1985
Georgewaste
Muppet1970
Jayne
The Catwoman
Mousecat
Jara
Absolut
DeafBloke
16 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 7 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Intincroi Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:00 pm

You sort of need to be assertive when they are offering job roles to you.  Ask them the questions you need answers to - working conditions (which may affect health), location, who the employer is, etc.

If you want to be quite awkward, tell the Restart advisor that you won't give a yes or no answer until you have received answers to all your questions, then make it known that you're going to phone the employer up directly to confirm some of the details.  They will hate this and may claim that the employer will be put off by your questions - when it actual fact a decent employer will take comfort from the fact you're interested enough about the job to ask questions.

One final thing you could do is ask for them to either email or post you the complete job details - post takes longer, so do this if you don't want the job.  They will claim that we're in a reactive job market these days and don't have time to waste - well they better hurry up and send the details then.

Intincroi

Pintel, Gallazz, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:46 pm

Intincroi wrote:You sort of need to be assertive when they are offering job roles to you.  Ask them the questions you need answers to - working conditions (which may affect health), location, who the employer is, etc.

If you want to be quite awkward, tell the Restart advisor that you won't give a yes or no answer until you have received answers to all your questions, then make it known that you're going to phone the employer up directly to confirm some of the details.  They will hate this and may claim that the employer will be put off by your questions - when it actual fact a decent employer will take comfort from the fact you're interested enough about the job to ask questions.

One final thing you could do is ask for them to either email or post you the complete job details - post takes longer, so do this if you don't want the job.  They will claim that we're in a reactive job market these days and don't have time to waste - well they better hurry up and send the details then.

Hello, Intincroi

Thank you for the information definitely asking for employer details phone number for working conditions, hours work, location ℹ don't trust what they say even the information they send me by email could be all made up 💩also making sure I'm treated like a human being not a restart robot slave🤖 90 percent restart never provide this information.ℹ Most of these are confidential between restart and the employer.

These bastards lie off their socks "Amazon warehouse" is amazing job🤥 take up on this offer told them listen buddy why would I trade my easy part time job no manager for this shite the working conditions is shit your not even allowed for a 5 minutes toilet break 🚽🧻bastard next said that not true. 🤥.

The restart manager remain silent no comment about the amazon job🤫these bastard think we are thick that why I never take a full time role with the restart part time only atleast.

I have a 2nd backup job if the restart role goes pear shape imagine taking a full time restart role signing off JSA that mean I have to work with a shitty restart role or no money or face sanctions.

Coconutxone

Pintel, Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:14 pm

On the subject of Restart and WC spying on participants, the law of averages would suggest there will be at least one member of staff in the office who looks for claimants on social media at home when there's nothing decent on Netflix. Officially, the DWP are clear that where fraud is suspected they can and do look at social media.

Ages ago I noticed all of the WC just used their first name, like they're some kind of A-lister, when they signed my Claimant Commitment. When I asked why I was informed they don't put them on in case people look them up on social media.

Interesting fact - the manager of my local JCP used to live next door but one to me when I was younger. My remaining parent still in lives in that house, thankfully the jobcentre manager had moved before I began claiming. I don't think the miserable bugger ever sent Xmas cards to the neighbours either. There's more. The house at the end of the road was occupied by a WC, thankfully they're now retired. My sibling's neighbour is, you've guessed, a WC.

Ignatius

Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:38 pm

Ignatius wrote:On the subject of Restart and WC spying on participants, the law of averages would suggest there will be at least one member of staff in the office who looks for claimants on social media at home when there's nothing decent on Netflix. Officially, the DWP are clear that where fraud is suspected they can and do look at social media.

Ages ago I noticed all of the WC just used their first name, like they're some kind of A-lister, when they signed my Claimant Commitment. When I asked why I was informed they don't put them on in case people look them up on social media.

Interesting fact - the manager of my local JCP used to live next door but one to me when I was younger. My remaining parent still in lives in that house, thankfully the jobcentre manager had moved before I began claiming. I don't think the miserable bugger ever sent Xmas cards to the neighbours either. There's more. The house at the end of the road was occupied by a WC, thankfully they're now retired. My sibling's neighbour is, you've guessed, a WC.

Hi,
Crazy what information on the Internet digging through social media.

Looking deep into my work coach and restart advisors work experience LinkedIn profiles literally two advisors.
I had lack of any skills 21 years of work in marketing 📑one was doing hair salon💇‍�before covid pandemic hit also never been on benefits before and yet they threaten me with sanctions. 🤣

The restart manager only worked in Ladbrokes for 5 years before landing a job restart manager position also admit he never been on benefits.

The last advisor on the no deal programme years ago with ingeus the advisor.
I had was ex-army RAF🙋‍�we used to call him "Sergeant Mayor Mark ingeus" these are the worst advisor you can have he would use his RAF training tactics towards you into a job only way to win is act like fucking silent retard incapable doing anything how on earth did I go through 2 years without even pulling out my consent forms or stress also back in them days targets wasn't that bad money wasn't good they were only getting about 1k per person back to work now restart gets 3k once anyone earns 4k. 💵💵💵

Coconutxone

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:15 pm

#Ignatius

🖥️ Cyber stalking.... Yet again double standards from the DWP 👺. The Roaches clown,/🚾, only give there first name, yet want you life history on there computer system for all to read 🤪

And OMG, where did you live 'Roach-dale' being surrounded by JCP 🚽 staff, the stuff of nightmares 🌩️.
Pintel
Pintel

mandy tori, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:20 pm

#Coconutxone.

I was thinking during the Lockdown to create some fake social media accounts, of dis-information etc. To annoy any one digging up information on this Pirate 🤭.

I agree with you about the ex- services advisors, many seem not to be able to adjust to civilian life. I felt like I was on parade, and needed to stand to attention, when I had an appointment. Furthermore, I had an advisor whom was an ex copper (i over heard), not sure why they left the job? Seemed to get off on a power trip, and the uniform would of add fuel to the fire. It was like an intergation/questioning ever time I had an interview. Wanted to ask for my legal brief, everytime we met....🤬. Hope they wasn't forced to leave due to misconduct...

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:50 pm

Tis indeed the stuff of nightmares, Pintel. Imagine going to visit your sibling when you know exactly who lurks in the house next door! Sometimes I think WC should be nicer to me. After all, my family somehow manage to live in areas popular with jobcentre staff so I must come from decent-ish stock, unlike the rest of the lower class claimants.

Not from Rochdale. I wonder if someone there changes the jobcentre sign to say Roachdale jobcentre?

Ignatius

Pintel, Coconutxone and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:56 pm

Pintel wrote:#Ignatius

🖥️ Cyber stalking.... Yet again double standards from the DWP 👺. The Roaches clown,/🚾, only give there first name, yet want you life history on there computer system for all to read 🤪

And OMG, where did you live 'Roach-dale' being surrounded by JCP 🚽 staff, the stuff of nightmares 🌩️.

Talking about that had a heated serious conversation with restart advisor said to the motherfucker he wanted everything about my life in the last two weeks during my appointment.

Advisor every fucking appointment with you your writing down everything I say into a action plan forcing me to sign it.

(signing this action plan this time worked wonders backed fired big time advisor wanted me into a restart course including guaranteed interview and job at the end the restart course sadly the time of the course will be clashing with my college one told him "Action plan signed/dated agreement" is set have to follow the protocol to do my own college course everything is booked) 😂😂

The email the dude sent me is OK no problem 😂😂😂before it's was all big talk with sanctions at the meeting you must follow and agree to this restart course. 😂

I do have a good point imagine you sourced yourself a job interview/college course told your restart advisor your attending the interview/college course on this date/time/location action plan signed somehow they found out you didn't attend and grass you upto your work coach for your own crime basically sanctioned yourself. 🤣

Coconutxone

Pintel and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy tori Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:24 am

Intincroi wrote:I can proudly announce that I am no longer on the Restart scheme any more.  The advisor I saw for my exit interview, was the slimy one I'd originally seen before they started playing the hokey cokey game with me and the advisors.

When I arrived they were as nice as pie, offering me something to drink, asking how I felt and telling me that the interview is a simple statement and nothing to worry over.  Any more sucking up, they'd have been licking my balls for me.  The exit interview more or less consisted of what I'd done and how I felt about the course, no surveys or shit - they probably didn't dare ask me to score them.  After that it's what I planned to do next, for example look at courses or voluntary work.

Apparently I'm now to offer this paperwork to my advisor when I sign on next.  Well they ask for it, I'm not their runabout.  After that, we'll see what they plan to do with me next.  I suspect more courses to try and wear you down.

Firstly, congratulations on exiting this shitshow!

when i had my final (unsigned) action plan meeting my EA told me that the printed version i had wasn't as complete as what they had to send to dwp.

when i had the signing at jcp immediately after exit review i asked WC if they had read it but they were not the named WC on the restart system - that named WC i have never seen in jcp office ever, but they claimed it was sent to her.
never been asked about it since on signing days!

mandy tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:10 am

On the subject of spying and social media, I found that the paperwork I was given at the end of each appointment had the full name of the advisor I had dealt with that day. Also there was a nice big shiny TV with a presentation showcasing how good Restart is, introducing Restart advisors in the local office (some still there, some gone) complete with their full names. While I was waiting for my advisors to finish typing, I often found myself staring at the TV remembering some of the names.

I haven't gone to any lengths to look up the advisors, but maybe I will when I'm bored enough.

Intincroi

Pintel, mandy tori, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:22 am

These advisors are not very smart advisor has the IQ level wet lettuce thick as plank of wood she just deleted her social media accounts and linkedin after saying to her how your broken car doing? the internet is the best tool use it against your advisor.

advisor must be what the living flipping hell ask them personal questions they will start shaking in fear what better if they have image front house,cars use google reverse image search.

Next is mandate every Job seekers to have social media for jobs so they can spy on us..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ariannajohnson/2023/06/07/how-to-reverse-image-search-on-a-mobile-device-or-computer/?sh=6206010c6e89

Charles1985

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:56 pm

Intincroi wrote:On the subject of spying and social media, I found that the paperwork I was given at the end of each appointment had the full name of the advisor I had dealt with that day.  Also there was a nice big shiny TV with a presentation showcasing how good Restart is, introducing Restart advisors in the local office (some still there, some gone) complete with their full names.  While I was waiting for my advisors to finish typing, I often found myself staring at the TV remembering some of the names.

I haven't gone to any lengths to look up the advisors, but maybe I will when I'm bored enough.

Back in 2014 social media facebook, Instagram wasn't popular beware they might raise a sanction doubt for looking up your advisor on the Internet. 😂😂😂

You can always make a fake account add them and say I'm watching you 24/7...🕵️‍�🕵️‍�NO silly games next appointment let them guess they have about 70 claimants on their caseload could be anyone. 🕵️‍�🕵️‍�

Coconutxone

The Catwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:34 am

Just when you thought it was safe to get back into the water comes this - Restart to be extended until 2026 😱😱😱

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/employment-support-launched-for-over-a-million-people

Ignatius

Coconutxone and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:30 am

Ignatius wrote:Just when you thought it was safe to get back into the water comes this - Restart to be extended until 2026 😱😱😱

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/employment-support-launched-for-over-a-million-people

Talking about this, can they refer you over twice? They better hope not.

I don't want my work coach in a few weeks time to say restart has better funding now more support you getting help give them a second try all utter bullshit lies. What happens your provider doesn't want you. Only one provider in my area.

Coconutxone

The Catwoman, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:57 pm

I've had 7 referals but only been once for one day (on this new restart scheme)They have to give a good reason to send you and because I have already wasted 5 years with the old work programme a 6th year with only a certificate on how to wipe my arse would prove that the scheme does not work. They have given up on me now and after I made an official complaint (ICE still ongoing) the manager at Job centre told me she had taken me off job search requirements so that was nice and unexpected. I think she thought it would shut me up.They have since offered me a bribe to stop the ICE investigation. I refused of course.Restart for JSA claimants - Page 7 3889284177
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:37 pm

I view the extension of Restart as a means for our corrupt government to siphon off yet more money to their provider friends during their last days in office.

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:05 pm

All Facebook page restart company's have a page saying GOV have extended the restart scheme for a extra two years tailored support listen roach you send me again to the restart.

I will literally steal my advisor laptop and walk out the building not doing that 365 days again will do anything to get me throw off the programme this includes annoying my advisor anyway possible my mental health took a full beat down starting to recover from the whole nightmare ordeal was a living nightmare with sleeping issues to panic attacks scared to even walk to the restart office never wanted to go through again.

Georgewaste

scratch, Pintel, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:29 pm

Coconutxone wrote:
Ignatius wrote:Just when you thought it was safe to get back into the water comes this - Restart to be extended until 2026 😱😱😱

Talking about this, can they refer you over twice? They better hope not.

I don't want my work coach in a few weeks time to say restart has better funding now more support you getting help give them a second try all utter bullshit lies. What happens your provider doesn't want you. Only one provider in my area.
I've always been led to believe that you only do the Restart scheme once. Don't quote me on that however, as I wouldn't put anything past these evil cunts that are in charge right now.

For the first time in my life I might vote labour just out of sheer desperation to get conservatives out. Conservatives pretend to care, but the ONLY thing they care about is saving money to put towards pensions.

Intincroi

Pintel, Ignatius and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:33 pm

Georgewaste wrote:All Facebook page restart company's have a page saying GOV have extended the restart scheme for a extra two years tailored support listen roach you send me again to the restart.

I will literally steal my advisor laptop and walk out the building not doing that 365 days again will do anything to get me throw off the programme this includes annoying my advisor anyway possible my mental health took a full beat down starting to recover from the whole nightmare ordeal was a living nightmare with sleeping issues to panic attacks scared to even walk to the restart office never wanted to go through again.
I agree and can kind of relate to what you say. I used to get tense and wound up days before my appointment, so in reality I only had maybe 5 good days in the fortnights I was seeing Restart - the others were winding down from my appointment, putting my rose tinted shades on for a few days, then wind myself up about the following appointment. Even close friends that know me could tell something was up, but I didn't want to talk about it because I felt embarrassed - about what though? My illnesses and problems that I never asked for?

Intincroi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:21 am

One thing I don't understand 🤨.

From the performance reviews of the Retread scheme, being worse than previous programs. Why are they extending, it for another 2x year's June 2026??

So if you're a Provider 'you can take taxpayers for a ride 🎠' (and not take your benefits away, but we will encourage you to do so for another 2xyears???🙄,).

🍧   "But our message is clear: if you are fit, if you refuse to work, if you are taking taxpayers for a ride – we will take your benefits away. "
Pintel
Pintel

Absolut, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:05 am

If primary legislation is used for these rehashed madcap ideas then proximity to a general election means there may be insufficient parliamentary time to enact them. On the other hand, secondary legislation is too often used for benefits legislation so the providers may get their payday after all.

Ignatius

Absolut, Pintel and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:35 am

Wow, plenty has changed in the space of two months.

Tell your provider you have nothing to lose in life. Sanction me all you want.

I'm happy to go to prison for a trade off for food, bed and roof over my head at night. I do whatever is necessary to watch all these parasites go into hiding in fear for their own safety and literally feel like asking them what is happening. Why are you avoiding me? These assholes providers only understand this type of language and behaviour never be reasonable with them they will fold you up into a curve ball and piss you off and mock you standup to them.

I did this. They all stopped talking to me before each one was calling my name at the office, taking the full on piss some sort of joke.

Once you stand up to them, not even a word about sanctions or force you into any jobs they say, to you feel free to say NO.

Sooner or later, I'm complaining they are not providing me with a service. I asked for and spin the whole problem back to them if my work coach ever asked what happened with your last months appointments will say the provider never given me support.

They have literally given up on me having no phone calls, text or emails about any vacancies before. Before, there was constantly harassment daily calls by multiple restart advisors, they thought it was OK to call me up 6 times a day trying to sell me garbage jobs miles away and threatened me for not taking it even thou no public transport.

Literally, I spent the whole 11 months on this scheme attending face to face appointments, saying hello and goodbye, doing my own work and learning along the process, all down to the bad mistreatment and threatening behaviour from these advisors.

The highlight of this scheme is stopping them gaining a single fund out of me, not taking a single job role from them, which includes pulling out consent forms, turning down everything they throw at you and doing your own job search work experience and learning to avoid any sanctions raised.

Last edited by Muppet1970 on Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Muppet1970

Pintel, The Catwoman, mandy tori, Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:21 am

Pintel wrote:One thing I don't understand 🤨.

From the performance reviews of the Retread scheme, being worse than previous programs. Why are they extending, it for another 2x year's June 2026??

So if you're a Provider 'you can take taxpayers for a ride 🎠' (and not take your benefits away, but we will encourage you to do so for another 2xyears???🙄,).

🍧   "But our message is clear: if you are fit, if you refuse to work, if you are taking taxpayers for a ride – we will take your benefits away. "

Poor performance is all down to the advisors. They hire a massive audit required inside these, Restart offices forget about privacy laws data protection bullshit hit that record and post everything on YouTube and every social media sites expose these bastards let see where they are wasting their money on the contract will probably be cancelled.

The government should spend the money on training these restart advisors clearly half of these bastards are not above standard. Some are really stupid and thick only in for the money and monthly paycheck.

Literally, my last advisor threatened to stop my money and didn't even bother to check my postcode and transport times even asked where do you live ? What is your postcode? They didn't even apologise for the mistake even started laughing.

I was correct. There was no buses at 4am. What was the 2nd advisor spun it back saying. I was avoiding work to back up her colleague for the mistake 2nd advisor went okish for a few months as time went on he too started threaten with 12 months sanctions by lying to my face this is where. I said listen, prison is a better place to stop fucking around with me. Nothing to lose now I will use all necessary measures possible to obtain this.

If they want to throw threatening messages around, least check the fact that the 1st advisor went into hiding after that incident clearly a big embarrassment getting told by someone who is clearly more educated.

They should be professionals. The 2nd advisor didn't bother to see me anymore cancelled my last months of appointments and never even had a chance to do my exit report must be that reason told him prison was better must have felt scared people with nothing to lose will literally do anything dude was scared to see me in the face. Even twice made me wait outside the office. Got someone else to see me.

Never dealt with so many bastards in my entire life good grief these are hired into year 2026 how many poor souls mental health are they damaging tip don't take shit from them give them shit.

Muppet1970

Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:47 pm

I just remembered a conversation I had with somebody who had also been on the Restart scheme.  They are practically deaf and Restart were trying their damn hardest to force them into work - on the railway lines.  You just can't make this shit up. I had to laugh as soon as they told me, but it makes me realise that it wasn't just me who Restart were being utter cunts with.

I truly hope there is a special place in hell for Restart advisors and the like. I like to think that there is a well endowed man with a 24/7 sex drive waiting to get rough with them.

Intincroi

Pintel, Gallazz and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:49 pm

Intincroi wrote:I just remembered a conversation I had with somebody who had also been on the Restart scheme.  They are practically deaf and Restart were trying their damn hardest to force them into work - on the railway lines.  You just can't make this shit up.  I had to laugh as soon as they told me, but it makes me realise that it wasn't just me who Restart were being utter cunts with.

I truly hope there is a special place in hell for Restart advisors and the like.  I like to think that there is a well endowed man with a 24/7 sex drive waiting to get rough with them.

You think that, bad now they have more powers to do what the fuck they want, with participants mandating them to do railway tracks, 🚂deaf or blind, let's have them cut up to pieces with no experience or training required. The disabled wheelchair ♿ participants send them to jobs we need. job outcome. Company shareholders are crying for money. Our shares are sky high. 💵
I really feel sorry for those punters on this scheme who cannot take them on man to man or toe to toe.
I say to punters, stay strong. Don't be afraid of them. They are worthless pieces of shits. You have go 12 rounds with these lot each appointment is a boxing fight no point being afraid of them and making you depressed in life give them hell on earth.🥊🥊

Georgewaste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next