BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+12
Pintel
mandy tori
Coconutxone
Charles1985
Georgewaste
Muppet1970
Jayne
The Catwoman
Mousecat
Jara
Absolut
DeafBloke
16 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 4 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Georgewaste Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:08 pm

Jara wrote:A few days ago an ex-Restart advisor posted a Reddit-thread about their experience working on Restart.

Thread is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/DWPhelp/comments/16ct4ta/inside_of_the_restart_programme_during_my_time_5/

Here are some quotes that I found interesting or just depressing.

the management even told me to lie to the unemployed people that includes threatening them with all sorts horrible things like sanctions also target their well-being including attacking their family members to scare them off showing who the boss your the boss.

Every employment law known to man is broken in this company also we told not to follow any DWP guidelines and rules any participants calls the guidelines i was told to make one up inside my head or change the subject.

I just don't understand why they get away with stuff like this.

Also you dare question your manager about the mistreatment towards the participants they will fire you on the spot

I bet these managers see complaints from claimants as a five star review for their advisors. No wonder they don't care about complaints.

we even have to force a "64 years old gentleman" into a warehousing role by bullying him watch two advisors taking turns telling him to apply for it and take it he was saying no no even threatening a 64 years old with sanctions

I can only hope the warehouse managers/HR had more common sense than those two Restart-advisors.

we also try to make people attend the job club 3-4 times a week plenty participants on my workload refuse

I can fully understand that most people just turn down these job clubs, especially since they are not mandatory.

We also contact people nonstop if they stopped working for whatever stupid reason asking tons of questions and forcing them back to earn the "4k" if they refuse we will have them sanctioned by telling the job centre

The manager is the problem force the PA to attack me
Holy shit Interesting post dude job clubs are spying missions to gather information about what jobs you applied for so they can take credit been to two the advisor literally didn't take her eye of my laptop screen writing notes. Also wonder why my tosspot advisor kept on saying do a restart role even have a interview line up next week all about controlling you fuck me this scheme is finished everyone knows details looks like another A4e scandal.

So depressing to read that post sixty four years old to warehousing in amazon rofi fuck me they are really short on cash.

Last edited by Georgewaste on Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgewaste

oneman, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:28 pm

WOW!!!!!!

LIKE WE DID NOT KNOW THIS Sad

They contact people who decided to quit working only on restart job roles They, hate the job and leave.

Do have direct links and contact to their own employers Everything is logged onto their systems back and forward one lateness they would know?
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:31 pm

oneman wrote:WOW!!!!!!

They contact people who decided to quit working only on restart job roles They, hate the job and leave.

Do have direct links and contact to their own employers Everything is logged onto their systems back and forward one lateness they would know?
We knew all of this we are 10 steps ahead.

Of course they hated the job held at hostage point over the phone to accept the job or face sanctions that how restart get people scared to do it happen to me held my ground told the fucking advisor to fuck off some jobs they wanted me to was literally miles away.

DWP provider guidance need to be promoted widely not many people know you don't have to take a job role from them.

Georgewaste

oneman, mandy tori and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:40 pm

Georgewaste wrote:

We knew all of this
Of course they hated the job held at hostage point over the phone to accept the job or face sanctions that how restart get people to do it happen to me held my ground told the fucking advisor to fuck off.

I Like?the way you understand and think. Restart for JSA claimants - Page 4 2035158131

You could be useful here
oneman
oneman

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:42 pm

No training for restart advisors now that a big worry day one here your desk get that KPI unemployed are the target no wonder why they are forcing a granddad to a amazon warehouse age of 64 why not the R. A. F

Georgewaste

oneman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:45 pm

Georgewaste wrote:

We knew all of this we were 10 steps ahead.

Of course, they hated the job held at a hostage point over the phone to accept the job or face sanctions that how restart gets people scared to do it happened to me held my ground and told the fucking advisor to fuck off some jobs they wanted me to was literally miles away.

DWP provider guidance needs to be promoted widely not many people know you don't have to take a job role from them.

Love your enthusiasm and knowledge. Thanks.
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:30 pm

Thanks for sharing that read that make me want to take revenge they put me through hell for months you could have "PHD" in science engineering they still force you onto a reshite shit job role all this is about ownership,power and lastly control once you leave a restart role voluntarily they are also notified your absence no attendance on record and the reason why you walked out even your sacked from the role restart will force you to another shitty job role basically no escaping work they know everything and use all bully methods getting to back into work if you don't comply with restart demands sanctions will be next do what restart say earn us that 4k grand cash all makes sense now with your own sourced job without your consent to share they can't do anything they wouldn't even know your even in work at all you could be sacked/dismissed restart wouldn't even know only the job centre knows.

I could literally walk out of work after my programme ended in Jan and lie saying im sacked had a massive fallout with my employer job centre will probably phone up the employer and check im telling the actually truth they do call up.

I do know if left my job voluntarily without a good reason they will apply sanctions on you for 3 whole months also upto the decision maker but i know this employer personally for years we are best of friends I will tell him to lie to my work coach or the job centre manager whoever calls up by saying we had a massive falling out big fight so on we hired new staff last week this employee was terrible abusive towards plenty customers she is fired blah blah blah by telling a fabricated fake story and regain my full benefits allowance money we are getting a better picture how the system works now.

Thank god i stay away from any restart roles exrestartadvisor confirmed everything still find this is dirty earn us that 4k salary stay in work till you hit that cash threshold they get a nichie sum of £3000 into the provider back pockets your working your ass off for them go to hell the lot of them no wonder why advisor was saying full time full time kiss my ass.

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:12 am

12500 People will lose their jobs at Wilko's. That's 12500 will be claiming Universal Credit. This Restart is a joke, it's up to an employer if they want to hire you NOT Restart or the Jobcentre. I see a lot of posters have had a bit of a hard time on this crap scheme and for a few it is finishing soon. My time on this rubbish finished in May this year and i've not been asked to go on anymore schemes as of yet. But I have been on them all over the years so maybe they have run out of schemes for me to do.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy tori Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:49 am

from reading that reddit thread in my opinion they seem to be massively over refering so that providers get the baseline fees as they can't be getting much income from participates actually finding long term employment..

on a sidenote, my workcoach queried if i had been informed about the benefits of switching to UC today 🤣

mandy tori

oneman, Gallazz and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:18 pm

Jayne wrote:Thanks for sharing that read that make me want to take revenge they put me through hell for months you could have "PHD" in science engineering they still force you onto a reshite shit job role all this is about ownership,power and lastly control once you leave a restart role voluntarily they are also notified your absence no attendance on record and the reason why you walked out even your sacked from the role restart will force you to another shitty job role basically no escaping work they know everything and use all bully methods getting to back into work if you don't comply with restart demands sanctions will be next do what restart say earn us that 4k grand cash all makes sense now with your own sourced job without your consent to share they can't do anything they wouldn't even know your even in work at all you could be sacked/dismissed restart wouldn't even know only the job centre knows.

I could literally walk out of work after my programme ended in Jan and lie saying im sacked had a massive fallout with my employer job centre will probably phone up the employer and check im telling the actually truth they do call up.

I do know if left my job voluntarily without a good reason they will apply sanctions on you for 3 whole months also upto the decision maker but i know this employer personally for years we are best of friends I will tell him to lie to my work coach or the job centre manager whoever calls up by saying we had a massive falling out big fight so on we hired new staff last week this employee was terrible abusive towards plenty customers she is fired blah blah blah by telling a fabricated fake story and regain my full benefits allowance money we are getting a better picture how the system works now.

Thank god i stay away from any restart roles exrestartadvisor confirmed everything still find this is dirty earn us that 4k salary stay in work till you hit that cash threshold they get a nichie sum of £3000 into the provider back pockets your working your ass off for them go to hell the lot of them no wonder why advisor was saying full time full time kiss my ass.
I would tread very carefully, especially if the job centre can find any excuse to put you in a bad light and say that you were either trying to get yourself sacked or your bad behaviour got you sacked.

Try to get the employer to say they had to make you redundant or they had to let you go, but on mutual terms. This worked for me in the past, even with some dodgy employers who I left on a sour note.

Intincroi

Gallazz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:00 am

Hi guys

The JSA MAN the DWP has uploaded to their own website says the following:

When you take part in the Restart Scheme, you are taking part in a scheme established by law under the Jobseeker’s Allowance (Schemes for Assisting Persons to Obtain Employment) (Amendment) Regulations 2017.

The Restart 'Scheme' (contracted out employment agency) was not "established by law" in 2017. It was the Work and Health Programme that was established by legislation in 2017. As Restart didn't exist until 2022 for JSA claimants, it can't fall under an amendment lodged in Parliament in 2017.

The MAN is invalid.
Absolut
Absolut

oneman, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:24 am

Absolut wrote:Hi guys

When you take part in the Restart Scheme, you are taking part in a scheme established by law under the Jobseeker’s Allowance (Schemes for Assisting Persons to Obtain Employment) (Amendment) Regulations 2017.

The Restart 'Scheme' (contracted out employment agency) was not "established by law" in 2017. It was the Work and Health Programme that was established by legislation in 2017. As Restart didn't exist until 2022 for JSA claimants, it can't fall under an amendment lodged in Parliament in 2017.

The MAN is invalid.

We always wonder why they wanted everyone moved over from JSA to UC rules and regulations are in legislation.

I said to advisor doing a course he say your going to UC in a sarcastic way tone of voice well then advisor not doing any course.

Charles1985

oneman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:28 pm

Welcome back Absolut.  cheers  Thought we had lost you.

I'm wondering if anybody has pointed out the MAN discrepancy to them?
I do a lot of FOI requests but not many get answered properly or at all in some cases.
oneman
oneman

Absolut and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:49 pm

Hola, Absolut.

Your return to the forum has brightened my day, despite having to go to a stupid Jobs Fair. Yes, I do have to go because I have been mandated via a jobseeker direction.

Ignatius

oneman, Absolut and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:55 pm

I'm guessing you refused to volunteer to go, Ignatius?
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:07 pm

Job fair better than restart lol any undercover work roaches watching you apply for job vacancies happened in my last one the feedback forms you get a box to tick your name, NI required what jobs you apply for the person doing the interviews worked for the job centre he did tell me when doing the interviews fucking bastards.

The SAR on mine report ays attended job fairs 12/12/2019 claimant went for 3 roles Primark, Next and Tesco's claimant had a interview same with the restart told the advisor 16 hours to sign off JSA fucking work roach went mental the other week said your avoiding full time but we cannot force you to FT.

I knew its the restart advisor told the manager grassed me up..

The advisor told me the restart manager has weekly compliance meetings with JCP manager providing participants feedback being on benefits gives you good undercover skills.

Charles1985

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:14 pm

I certainly did refuse to attend a job fair of my own volition.

I accept such events may be useful to people recently unemployed, returning to the workforce etc, but I get mandated to attend several of them a year. The jobcentre organise them every few months, the council does as well. Once you have been to one, you have been to them all - the same few employers, agencies and training providers every time. They could at least have the Army one time and the Foreign Legion the next to add a bit of variety. You can always tell the old lags - they do a quick lap of the room, get a few leaflets and free pens as proof of attendance and leave as quickly as possible. Yes, despite mandating claimants to attend the jobcentre never sends anyone with a clipboard to record attendance.

Ignatius

oneman, Pintel, Coconutxone, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:39 am

I always try to avoid job fairs, as they are normally just a chance for the employers to wank themselves off as they tell you how good their company is to work for.  The last one I attended, there was somebody from the joke shop stood at the entrance asking for our names - alas, they did not ask how many jobs I applied for when leavings.

I have one more Restart appointment to go and it seems as though they are egging me on into a voluntary role, saying it would plug a gap in my CV.  Well they can plug their arses with that idea, because I don't see how a charity shop is or food bank relevant to the work I'm looking for.

Although I will attend my exit interview, I'm just wondering what a load of shit could be caused by me not attending it? Just to antagonise those vile excuses of existence a little bit.

Intincroi

oneman, Pintel, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:15 pm

Depends how many days there are between your exit interview and your Restart end date. If it seems there would be insufficient time to reschedule a mandatory exit interview before you are officially free of Restart, it may be safe to give it a miss.

My jobcentre always make jobs fair attendance mandatory for everyone. I did my civic duty and scowled at the Restart desk. I got some sweets, pens, leaflets and a tote bag. I also got wet trudging there and back.

Ignatius

oneman, Pintel and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:35 pm

Absolut wrote:Hi guys

The MAN is invalid.

This is a great find will be using this if my advisor goes of the mark again.....long live JSA loopholes

Jayne

oneman, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:28 pm

oneman wrote:I'm wondering if anybody has pointed out the MAN discrepancy to them?

The DWP knows about Section 5 of the SAPOE Regs 2013 and can't claim otherwise. They know that the Restart providers have no authority to send a MAN without a Section 5 notice first. After a start date, they've still let the providers send invalid Restart JSA MANs to JSA claimants that quotes a WHP 2017 amendment rather than the actual 2022 Restart amendment. They also know that Restart providers are not designated employment officers, whereas WHP providers are.

Until the JSA Restart MAN appeared on the DWP server, I only had the 2 that Maximus sent to us in February. The recently uploaded MAN to the DWP official website is word for word, the same as the MANs we were sent and as the same MAN is sitting on the DWP server then the DWP is claiming authorship of it. After all, providers are not authorised to create, add to or delete content in a DWP official MAN.   

The Restart JSA MAN on the DWP server includes 16 to 17 year olds, who can't be referred to Restart. Use of the pronoun "we" appears in relation to a sanction. If the DWP had really created the MAN it would be "DWP", not "we". This is proof that the providers have altered a WHP MAN, left in the WHP 2017 amendment, inserted "we" instead of leaving "DWP" (in relation to a sanction), and the DWP has a copy of it sitting on the DWP official website as an official DWP document.   

I didn't point out to Maximus in February that I knew the MANs they sent were fraudulent. I waited to see if the DWP would sanction us for not attending at the 30 working days point. A DNA notice was sent to the JSA Restart Team after 30 working days. There was a note on my claim, written by my work coach, that the provider had refused to see me in a ground floor location. The JSA Restart Team wisely decided not to sanction our joint claim.
Absolut
Absolut

oneman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:55 pm

Absolut wrote:
oneman wrote:I'm wondering if anybody has pointed out the MAN discrepancy to them?

The DWP knows about Section 5 of the SAPOE Regs 2013 and can't claim otherwise. They know that the Restart providers have no authority to send a MAN without a Section 5 notice first. After a start date, they've still let the providers send invalid Restart JSA MANs to JSA claimants that quotes a WHP 2017 amendment rather than the actual 2022 Restart amendment. They also know that Restart providers are not designated employment officers, whereas WHP providers are.

Until the JSA Restart MAN appeared on the DWP server, I only had the 2 that Maximus sent to us in February. The recently uploaded MAN to the DWP official website is word for word, the same as the MANs we were sent and as the same MAN is sitting on the DWP server then the DWP is claiming authorship of it. After all, providers are not authorised to create, add to or delete content in a DWP official MAN.   

The Restart JSA MAN on the DWP server includes 16 to 17 year olds, who can't be referred to Restart. Use of the pronoun "we" appears in relation to a sanction. If the DWP had really created the MAN it would be "DWP", not "we". This is proof that the providers have altered a WHP MAN, left in the WHP 2017 amendment, inserted "we" instead of leaving "DWP" (in relation to a sanction), and the DWP has a copy of it sitting on the DWP official website as an official DWP document.   

I didn't point out to Maximus in February that I knew the MANs they sent were fraudulent. I waited to see if the DWP would sanction us for not attending at the 30 working days point. A DNA notice was sent to the JSA Restart Team after 30 working days. There was a note on my claim, written by my work coach, that the provider had refused to see me in a ground floor location. The JSA Restart Team wisely decided not to sanction our joint claim.

You sir a legend on the JSA loopholes........ 105 days to go on the restart bring it on.
JSA is basically saving my backside from Restart mandate me seeking any extra work hours, work experience can't magine if I moved over to UC my journal will be filled up with restart work commitments and mandated activities also plenty to do list.

I also missed 40+ days with the restart early this year no sanction raised or even communicate with my work roach.

Talking about this plenty work roaches not even trained on the old JSA legacy benefits in my Job centre the system is being phased out next year only 3 work roaches left that knows the whole JSA systems the rest only trained on the universal credit systems only knew this two months ago.

The whole JSA team was absent during signing on day they told me to contact the JSA claims 0800 hotline no work roach here can process your claim.

Coconutxone

oneman, Absolut, Ignatius, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:15 pm

Absolut wrote:

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 4 507219341 LMAO. lol!

Oh? how I miss JSA.
oneman
oneman

Ignatius, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:52 pm

Seemingly unable to re-refer me to Restart, my WC has turned into the class swot and is putting in extra hours on various jobsites looking for suitable vacancies. I was ambushed at my last appointment by them showing me all these vacancies they had found. Shame they were all either zero hours, less than 16 hours p/w or the travel time exceeded 90minutes. What is the world coming to when a fully trained WC doesn't know the rules about travel to work times and JSA claimants and zero hours contracts?

Ignatius

Absolut, The Catwoman, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:49 pm

Ignatius wrote:Seemingly unable to re-refer me to Restart, my WC has turned into the class swot and is putting in extra hours on various jobsites looking for suitable vacancies. I was ambushed at my last appointment by them showing me all these vacancies they had found. Shame they were all either zero hours, less than 16 hours p/w or the travel time exceeded 90minutes. What is the world coming to when a fully trained WC doesn't know the rules about travel to work times and JSA claimants and zero hours contracts?

They tells lies one week work roach says 16 hours to sign off next week she says you need full time to save money for a house and the future 💵😂  hahaha one week she says restart is lying next week she says restart is helping you guessing back to keeping my mouth shut with these lot funny thing the JSA team have stopped serving me not seen my work coach now for 5 weeks must be tactics getting me moved over to UC fucking narcissist bastards sily games they play just like the restart.

Recieved this from my restart provider today a survey this evening.
***How effective was the support provided by the advisors of the Restart Scheme?***

The effective support was completely rubbish held against my "will" into doing things this including pressuring me to resulted me into a mental breakdown also i have started playing the restart advisor role in the last few months enrolled myself into a couple new adult/college courses just to avoid your toxic environment office not going to be doing any courses at your toxic branch you people ain't fit for purpose not fit enough to run a bath with hot water.
I rather catch "Covid and" HIV"" than walk into the restart offices and speak to your toxic advisors and ask for any advice they are all cancer driven for job outcome and box ticking grafters high on whatever they are on.

***In retrospect, what would have made your experience with the Restart Scheme better?***
Shut the scheme down use the money and the office space to support the homeless people outside the building much better use.

Thank you for reading this. 😂😂😂

Coconutxone

The Catwoman, Ignatius, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next