BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+12
Pintel
mandy tori
Coconutxone
Charles1985
Georgewaste
Muppet1970
Jayne
The Catwoman
Mousecat
Jara
Absolut
DeafBloke
16 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 5 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Coconutxone Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:01 am

Anyone looking forward COL
£300, the eligibility period is the 18th of August 2023 - 17th of September 2023, paid between October 31st 2023 and 19th November 2023..

Thanks fuck i didn't do any overtime last month that would resulted me to a nil awards no 300 quid payment for me.

Coconutxone

oneman, Ignatius, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:45 am

Well played, Coconut. For the final installment, due in Spring 2024, be on your guard February, March, April time. Judging by previous CoL payments, the qualifying period seems to be approximately 6-8 weeks before payment periods. Of course, this is hypothetical. By Spring 2024 we will all be in well paid f/t work 🤣.

Ignatius

oneman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:11 am

Ignatius wrote:Well played, Coconut. For the final installment, due in Spring 2024, be on your guard February, March, April time. Judging by previous CoL payments, the qualifying period seems to be approximately 6-8 weeks before payment periods. Of course, this is hypothetical. By Spring 2024 we will all be in well paid f/t work 🤣.

Hi, Feel sorry for those poor souls pushed in full time jobs by the restart in August missed out on free money i literally threatened my PA saying you sanction my ass leaving me no money to renew my right to work documents and money for travel to college think very carefully where you are heading....

Also if we get pushed into FT by spring 2024 take about 3 weeks off work sick in Mid Feb - Mid March for COL payment in End of April to May.

Coconutxone

oneman and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:51 pm

Ignatius wrote:Seemingly unable to re-refer me to Restart, my WC has turned into the class swot and is putting in extra hours on various jobsites looking for suitable vacancies. I was ambushed at my last appointment by them showing me all these vacancies they had found. Shame they were all either zero hours, less than 16 hours p/w or the travel time exceeded 90minutes. What is the world coming to when a fully trained WC doesn't know the rules about travel to work times and JSA claimants and zero hours contracts?

Bastards once they have you under the radar they will make your life hell google your work coach.

Ignatius,
This happened with me also with the restart fuckers take some formal revenge on you im telling you missed one restart appointment wasn't my fault at all the bitch over the phone scream at me and said right listen bring in right to work documents next meeting couldn't even allow me to explain or speak what went wrong in a adult like conversation no if or buts she also sounded like she wanted me dead.

Last edited by Charles1985 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charles1985

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:00 pm

I'm glad Restart seem to have more or less given up on me, which makes me realise my last advisor was a jobsworth cunt.  The current one I see, I just nod my head and go back home - we appear to be on some sort of an unspoken and mutual agreement that we just do what the manager wants to see and hear.

I must admit, I do worry when I see a mobile number call me that I don't recognise.  The first thought in my head is that Restart are going to badger with me one of their cancer ridden vacancies.  But I genuinely believe that I have pushed them far away enough from the last time they found me a job, that they just don't bother any more.  Not that there was shouting, arguing or anything like that - almost quite the opposite, which can rile them.

Intincroi

oneman, Absolut and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:14 pm

Intincroi wrote:I'm glad Restart seem to have more or less given up on me, which makes me realise my last advisor was a jobsworth cunt.  The current one I see, I just nod my head and go back home - we appear to be on some sort of an unspoken and mutual agreement that we just do what the manager wants to see and hear.

I must admit, I do worry when I see a mobile number call me that I don't recognise.  The first thought in my head is that Restart are going to badger with me one of their cancer ridden vacancies.  But I genuinely believe that I have pushed them far away enough from the last time they found me a job, that they just don't bother any more.  Not that there was shouting, arguing or anything like that - almost quite the opposite, which can rile them.

How long left? before you finish they will lay of your case for now. They will try again before you get sent back to the job centre they still have that 6 months tracking period any job they have you into now still claim the job outcome don't answer any calls till the end of your program the bastard keeps on asking me to do more hours just ignore them I know what they're upto.

Charles1985

oneman and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:47 pm

Charles1985 wrote:How long left? before you finish they will lay of your case for now. They will try again before you get sent back to the job centre they still have that 6 months tracking period any job they have you into now still claim the job outcome don't answer any calls till the end of your program the bastard keeps on asking me to do more hours just ignore them I know what they're upto.
Let's just say that my next appointment at Restart is for my exit review.  After that, it's time to put the flags out.

Intincroi

oneman, The Catwoman, mandy tori and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:09 am

Ignatius wrote:Seemingly unable to re-refer me to Restart, my WC has turned into the class swot and is putting in extra hours on various jobsites looking for suitable vacancies.

Do you think the JCP will refer you to same provider under UC after you've migrated? It seems a waste of time to me when both the JCP and the provider are aware that even in a "mandated" meeting they can't force a signature.
Absolut
Absolut

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:24 am

So for the past two months every appointment I have is about me getting a passport, during my appointment yesterday when I said I don't want to get a budgeting loan I will save up for one, basically the WC has threatened to send me to restart and they will help me get a passport, I don't even want one.
Crap WC pretending it forgot about restart.

What pisses me off is if they followed through with proper procedure I would have been on it from December and would be finishing it soon.

The Catwoman

oneman, Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:31 am

The Catwoman wrote:So for the past two months every appointment I have is about me getting a passport, during my appointment yesterday when I said I don't want to get a budgeting loan I will save up for one, basically the WC has threatened to send me to restart and they will help me get a passport, I don't even want one.

What pisses me off is if they followed through with proper procedure I would have been on it from December and would be finishing it soon.

How on earth do you afford a passport?
These documents ain't cheap being on benefits the roach keeps on saying UC great get a advance payment you don't have to wait five weeks listen dipshit ain't going into dept with the DWP wished you did the restart last year Dec 2022 to Dec 2023 heard to they getting really tough next year every 10 days face to face 2-3 Job Clubs weekly.

Last edited by Mousecat on Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Mousecat

oneman, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:39 am

The Catwoman wrote:So for the past two months every appointment I have is about me getting a passport, during my appointment yesterday when I said I don't want to get a budgeting loan I will save up for one, basically the WC has threatened to send me to restart and they will help me get a passport, I don't even want one.

A Job Centre work roach cannot force you to get a passport. While they may provide guidance and advice on obtaining necessary documentation for employment or benefits, obtaining a passport is ultimately a personal choice and not something that can be mandated by a work roach. Passport requirements can vary depending on the specific job or benefits you're applying for, but it's your decision whether or not to pursue one.
I would report this one to a manager and make an official complaint.
oneman
oneman

The Catwoman, Ignatius, Tom tiny, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:18 am

Catwoman, ask the WC for the legislation requiring you to have a passport as part of your JSA claim. If they consider you do not have Right to Work documents they do not need to refer you to Restart to obtain said documents, they can dip into the Flexible Support Fund to pay for them. As Oneman says, complain. Restart is supposed to be world beating employment support, not a punishment beating. As long as you have other accepted documents that prove you are The Catwoman a passport is pointless.

I get the thing about if only they'd referred you properly you would nearly have completed Restart. When that nosey parker WC spotted the DNA for start date, I was in the last week of the 365 days since the initial appointment.

Absolut, I have no idea whether they will pounce once I am on UC. Restart referrals are due to end June or July 2024 so hopefully I'll still be hanging on to my JSA then. Inspector Columbo of the Jobcentre has never mentioned the outcome of his investigations into why it said I'd never attended the initial appointment and I keep forgetting to ask! I wouldn't be surprised if a Work and Health Programme referral isn't attempted, though. It would be to the same provider so maybe not.

Ignatius

oneman, Absolut, The Catwoman and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:53 pm

Ignatius wrote:Catwoman, ask the WC for the legislation requiring you to have a passport as part of your JSA claim. If they consider you do not have Right to Work documents they do not need to refer you to Restart to obtain said documents, they can dip into the Flexible Support Fund to pay for them. As Oneman says, complain. Restart is supposed to be world beating employment support, not a punishment beating. As long as you have other accepted documents that prove you are The Catwoman a passport is pointless.

I get the thing about if only they'd referred you properly you would nearly have completed Restart. When that nosey parker WC spotted the DNA for start date, I was in the last week of the 365 days since the initial appointment.  

Absolut, I have no idea whether they will pounce once I am on UC. Restart referrals are due to end June or July 2024 so hopefully I'll still be hanging on to my JSA then. Inspector Columbo of the Jobcentre has never mentioned the outcome of his investigations into why it said I'd never attended the initial appointment and I keep forgetting to ask! I wouldn't be surprised if a Work and Health Programme referral isn't attempted, though. It would be to the same provider so maybe not.

Some participants are getting reffered to the restart again after finishing the whole 12 months there no fucking way I could do another 12 months of this gash imagine the same company god heavens help me....

Georgewaste

oneman, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:18 pm

Obviously I'm not bringing it up with a WC but I do wonder if they asked the provider if they'd have me back and run a risk of the same situation reoccurring.

Are they allowed to re-refer when people have served all 365 days of their Restart sentence??

Ignatius

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:27 pm

Ignatius wrote:Obviously I'm not bringing it up with a WC but I do wonder if they asked the provider if they'd have me back and run a risk of the same situation reoccurring.

Are they allowed to re-refer when people have served all 365 days of their Restart sentence??

Hi,

Could be all down to your roach making another referral the government overspent in covid times with the restart programme 2.9 billion for this failed project they want to recover the losses and underestimate not many people are unemployed 2020 - 2023 the pressure on these providers to deliver results for the DWP before the contract gets renewed they why roaches will probably make another referral all about targets getting people of the benefits system.

Georgewaste

oneman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:53 pm

Georgewaste wrote:
Ignatius wrote:Obviously I'm not bringing it up with a WC but I do wonder if they asked the provider if they'd have me back and run a risk of the same situation reoccurring.

Hi,

Could be all down to your roach making another referral the government overspent in covid times with the restart programme 2.9 billion for this failed project they want to recover the losses and underestimate not many people are unemployed 2020 - 2023 the pressure on these providers to deliver results for the DWP before the contract gets renewed they why roaches will probably make another referral all about targets getting people of the benefits system.

Restart scheme will cost more per person and help fewer of them than planned. From the horse's mouth or other orifice.
https://committees.parliament.uk/committee/127/public-accounts-committee/news/194323/restart-scheme-will-cost-more-per-person-and-help-fewer-of-them-than-planned/

Figures Suggest Government Back-To-Work Programme Is Costing £40,000 Per Success.
https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/figures-suggest-government-backtowork-programme-costing-40000-per-success
oneman
oneman

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jara Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:10 pm

Be aware that some providers are willing to forge your signature to claim payment from DWP.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DWPhelp/comments/16obq0i/restart_scheme_forged_signiture/

Jara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:12 pm

I have a cunning plan should I be re-referred.

If they gave claimants £40,000 to spend on getting back to work, the majority would do a better job. That money would buy proper, recognisable training, not an unskilled, here today, gone tomorrow job.

Catwoman, have you got anyone who can countersign your passport application? Just from reading your posts on here, I strongly suspect you don't know anyone who is of sufficient standing 😜. When I had the world's most irritating WC on my back offering to pay for a provisional driving licence I refused but they paid the money into my account anyway. When the deadline for obtaining it had passed they pulled a face, printed me off a letter asking for the money back and I had to queue at the little cash window to pay it back. The cheeky WC only gave money for the licence, not for me to get my ugly mug photographed. As I have a big mouth I also phoned the DVLA to ask about waiting times because my WC wanted to know. I must say, the DVLA person became rather snappy, pointing out driving licences are for driving, not identification purposes and the jobcentre shouldn't be getting people to apply for them. I'm sure the passport office will be the same.

Ignatius

oneman and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:14 pm

These providers do have a habit of signature fraud. Remember A4E?

Ignatius

oneman and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:21 pm

Ignatius wrote:These providers do have a habit of signature fraud. Remember A4E?

Soon the truth comes out they are completely exposed

Georgewaste

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:22 pm

Jara wrote: Be aware that some providers are willing to forge your signature to claim payment from DWP.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DWPhelp/comments/16obq0i/restart_scheme_forged_signiture/

If you are not sure if they have then just do an FOI and request if they have. I think the powers that be cheque (not sure if that is a miss spell?) everyone in a thousand, unless requested so everybody that leaves should request this info. Not 100% on that ratio but I think I have heard that in the past.

A4e staff jailed for DWP back-to-work training fraud. I remember Ignatius. I think I caused it. lol.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32139244#:~:text=Six%20employees%20at%20a%20back,training%20to%20get%20into%20work.
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:28 pm

Georgewaste wrote:
Ignatius wrote:These providers do have a habit of signature fraud. Remember A4E?

Soon the truth comes out they are completely exposed

Slap on the wrist for these government cronies only. Restart for JSA claimants - Page 5 3228069604
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:35 pm

Oneman, I hope you're not feeling guilty for your public spirited actions in highlighting A4E fraud. The fight against crime will never be won if people are allowed to forget that providers have done jail time for fraud offences. Signatures are way too easy to forge so never let them have yours.

At my Work Programme induction the person delivering it unashamedly mentioned she had previously worked for everyone's favourite fraudy provider. Guess which participant asked if that was the same A4E whose staff had been convicted of fraud offences?

Ignatius

oneman and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:37 pm

How did this sentence work and how did the job arise?

Ines Cano-Uribe, 39, of Madrid, Spain, was found guilty of one count of forgery and one of conspiracy to commit forgery. She was jailed for 18 months.

Where? The legal system is as bad as the corrupt cops and government!

Zabar Khalil, 35, of Dolphin Road, Slough, was found guilty of one count of forgery. He was given a 12-month sentence, suspended for two years.
Aditi Singh, 32, of Albert Street, Slough, pleaded guilty to two counts of forgery and one count of possessing items to commit fraud and received a 10-month sentence, suspended for two years.

This was 31 March 2015 so they will be out and will be deported now of course?

What are the items to commit fraud? Was that the old digital signature shit that the job center used on us until we got it banned as it was not secure and unsafe?

The unfortunate part is, Vision Express is now using the same system as the one we got stopped and then the Government b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶, sold (well they had to sell it to somebody as it cost how much Ian Duncan Smith??????) Greorge smith real name!

Last edited by oneman on Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:57 pm

Ignatius wrote:Oneman, I hope you're not feeling guilty for your public spirited actions in highlighting A4E fraud. The fight against crime will never be won if people are allowed to forget that providers have done jail time for fraud offences. Signatures are way too easy to forge so never let them have yours.

At my Work Programme induction the person delivering it unashamedly mentioned she had previously worked for everyone's favourite fraudy provider. Guess which participant asked if that was the same A4E whose staff had been convicted of fraud offences?

Always notice why all my action plan actions says come into job club never went advisor just tick completed they do this for funding marking me attended....

Georgewaste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next