BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart figures for 22/23

+2
Ignatius
Pintel
6 posters

Go down

Restart figures for 22/23 Empty Restart figures for 22/23

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:33 pm

Restart Scheme statistics to April 2023

(Published 8 June 2023)

🍔 So where to start 🏁 on this Scheme...

💠 530,000 Refured (Press ganged)

💠 450,000 Starters

------------------
🔘 80,000 Didn't Start 🎖

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

🔴 450,000 - Starters

🔴 84,000 (achieved a job outcome)

🔴 366,000 (didn't achieve a positive outcome)

So only

🔶 19% (approx) success rate 👎, not exactly money 💰 well spent then...  

🍞# 'Tender Performance level' (TPC), contractual expectation 84k ( thousand). Yet figures arounded up to nearest 1,000.
🔺  84,000  participants achieved job outcomes 📌 Surprise surprise 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/restart-scheme-statistics-to-april-2023/restart-scheme-statistics-to-april-2023

2. Main Stories

The statistics show that by the end of April 2023 (numbers rounded to the nearest 1000):

530,000 individuals had been referred to the programme since its launch, with 450,000 of these having started on the programme

150,000 of these participants have achieved first earnings from employment since starting on the scheme. Note that many participants have received less than 12 months of support so far

84,000 participants have subsequently achieved a job outcome. This is against a tender performance level (TPL) contractual expectation of 84,000 job outcomes by this point in the programme, representing 100% of the TPL

the minimum performance level for the scheme (MPL) at this point is 62,000 job outcomes. The current number of job outcomes therefore represents 136% of the MPL

230,000 people have had the opportunity of 12 months of support on the programme by April 2023. Of these people, 42% have achieved first earnings from employment so far. 25% have achieved a job outcome so far, against an MPL expectation of 15% and a TPL expectation of 20%

of the 450,000 starts on the scheme, 57% were recorded as male, and 43% recorded as female. 10% are aged between 18 and 24 years old, with 63% aged between 25 and 49 years old and 27% aged 50 years or over."

🍄

Last edited by Pintel on Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Restart figures for 22/23 Empty Re: Restart figures for 22/23

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:53 pm

Another point. ↗. This Old Salty Sea 🐕dog. Would of liked to see was a league table of the Retread providers 📉 individual results (KPI's).
Whilst there was a 'table of Job Outcomes Recorded'. It only shows the Regions/CPA's (contact package areas). But no company's names, maybe to protect the under achievers 🤔.

Pintel
Pintel

oneman, jobberpw, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:01 pm

Of the 80k (thousand) that didn't start the scheme. I wonder if it was because they don't indentify as � or �.... As only males/females participants have been registered on the scheme? Could this be a good excuse to get out of the program/scheme????? 🤔🤔🤔

"of the 450,000 starts on the scheme, 57% were recorded as male, and 43% recorded as female. "
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, jobberpw, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:20 pm

By job outcomes, do they mean anything or sufficient earnings to trigger an outcome payment for a provider? I only ask as I bumped into an acquaintance today. Their 365 days of Restart are up next month and they are currently working ...for 8hrs poxy hours a week.

Pains me to say it but 19% of participants getting a job is an improvement on many other programmes. Still rubbish though and if the jobs are just minimal hours hardly worthwhile.

Ignatius

oneman, Pintel, The Catwoman, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:48 pm

Ignatius wrote:B

Pains me to say it but 19% of participants getting a job is an improvement on many other programmes. Still rubbish though and if the jobs are just minimal hours hardly worthwhile.

🍭
I have to agree with you #Ignatius, that 19% going into substantialble employment. Took the wind🌪️ out my sails? The more pessimistic out there might suggest that the statistics have been 'masssged'. But reading some comments about the Retread Roach'clown , being hostile to say the least🌩️.
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:04 pm

Ignatius wrote:By job outcomes, do they mean anything or sufficient earnings to trigger an outcome payment for a provider? I only ask as I bumped into an acquaintance today. Their 365 days of Restart are up next month and they are currently working ...for 8hrs poxy hours a week.

84,000 Job start you mean these 84,000 held a gun point over the phone or threaten with sanctions to obey the advisory people demands.

I'm sick of restart every advisor keeps on yelling you must seek full time employment even my roach said 16 hours you required to get off JSA told her fuckers is after a quick cash and grab and go had a advisor try to interrogate me why you avoiding full time work.

I only work a few hours a week take years for me to hit the magic big 3600£ threshold for restart to get the maximum payout also a big question can restart providers get paid from DWP if you found the job yourself or the job has to come from a restart job role itself this where im confused about.
Also I pickup on this in the last few months using the programme
I highly think the job has to be from restart itself for them to to get paid couple of the advisors i had in the past give away all the clues told her about a interview i sourced myself she would call up next day and say do a restart job role no interview or cv required sounded desperate as fuck when i said no.
This is the same with job searches you would say this job look interesting on indeed going to apply for this the advisor would come over with a restart job role and say do this instead also every role is full time. 😂
These advisory people not smart or high IQ enough to hide away their clues.
They always say full time job reason being a claimant does 37 hours a week would only take someone 4 months max to earn the 3600£ and get paid by DWP each time i say part time advisor goes full time no part time full time fuck off leave me alone.

Charles1985

oneman, Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:27 am

Charles1985 wrote:
Ignatius wrote:By job outcomes, do they mean anything or sufficient earnings to trigger an outcome payment for a provider? I only ask as I bumped into an acquaintance today. Their 365 days of Restart are up next month and they are currently working ...for 8hrs poxy hours a week.

also a big question can restart providers get paid from DWP if you found the job yourself or the job has to come from a restart job role itself this where im confused about.
Also I pickup on this in the last few months using the programme
I highly think the job has to be from restart itself for them to to get paid.

Not only will restart get paid if you find your own job they will get paid if you find a job up to 6 months after you have finished the restart scheme. No
oneman
oneman

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:15 am

Pintel.  It only includes people going for the first time "Only the individual’s first referral is counted." so people who have been referred many times without an outcome do not count. This is how they 'massaged' the figures.
People could be on the course for years (probably the most difficult to find work for, who need more help) but they will only count once so that figure of 366,000 (didn't achieve a positive outcome) could be x2 or x3 that.

There is also a 40 working days period where you may have been referred to Restart but have not had a first meeting. If you find a job within that 40 days period then they get paid and count it as a positive outcome even though they have never met you and done nothing to find you a job. That is a possible 80 000 people or more if you have been referred more than once. They only have 84 000 participants who have achieved a job outcome. So it's possible that they have only helped 4000 people into employment.
The whole male/female thing is just smoke and mirrors to confuse us with unnecessary bullshit.

According to the government’s own calculations, 5% of the long-term unemployed can find jobs for six months if left alone to do so. You can knock another 5% off that 19% then.
oneman
oneman

Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:38 pm

Thanks #Oneman. 👍

The thing that worries me is 😱. From what I have been reading about the scheme, it seems the Provider's/ Retread-Roaches👾. Have been 'Draconian'👺 to put it mildly, and even pulling out all the stops 🚧 and they can only achieve the under 20%. As you say the figures have most likely been 'adjusted'...
Not exactly value for money 💸.
Pintel
Pintel

oneman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:24 pm

Love to know the quality of those job outcomes. Latest growing economy in my town is delivering pizzas on bloody push bikes. And I'm not kidding.
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman, Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:40 pm

Me too #Jobber.🤔
They 'micro manage' something's, yet sweep over other information a side...

It's the same where I have made port⚓.  You have to keep your eyes open, as the 'high way' code doesn't apply to them? Jumping red lights 🚦, riding on the pavement with no warning of them approaching. Just glad that the have a fluorescent  box on there back. Shame there not a sticker 'hows my riding, call 📞 this number'... On their e-bikes/push bike's 💥.
Pintel
Pintel

oneman and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:48 pm

It used to be: full time, part time employment categories. Now I think there should be 3x ?
Full time, Part time, Gig (Economy)/ ZHC. As the 'gig/zhc' can be full, part and no time hours?🕰

But alas you could imagine they, wouldn't want to highlight this situation?

Pintel
Pintel

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:55 pm

oneman
oneman

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:41 pm

"The PAC report said that, as a result of the changed terms, “Restart is now expected to cost £2,429 per participant, making it significantly more expensive than the Work Programme, which cost the department around £1,760 per participant”."

🍇 Public Accounts Committee (PLC).

Yet another sucess story from the DWP👺. And I thought the Work (& Health) program was a money 💸 pit..🙄
Pintel
Pintel

oneman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:55 pm

Who'd have thunk Restart would be an expensive flop?

Maybe I'm thick but how exactly is it more expensive to deliver a less effective service?

Presumably the eventual successor to Restart will be even more expensive to deliver and even less effective. Nice work for some.

Ignatius

oneman, jobberpw, Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:17 pm

#Ignatius. I thought schemes/programs like this where designed to keep the "Corporate Hospitality" sector going 🍾. Rather than provide some "training" ....🤔

Pintel
Pintel

oneman and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:03 am

They announced yesterday that the UK's latest high-skilled, high-paid jobs is no longer in Aerospace or the pharmaceutical industry but in burger flipping, bar work, etc. There's nothing wrong with the latter, but seriously, who the hell is going to pay their rent or mortgage on them wages? Oh, I know, good old UC.

As a result, the hospitality industry has a higher turnover of people and profit than the aerospace or pharmaceutical industries combined. I see a little theme developing there Rolling Eyes , not least because it has been created over the past 13 years.

Anyone see any sign of the millions of well-paid, highly skilled jobs ? I don't see Labor having any answers either. Still, I guess some will be happy with the status quo. And not the band for those who are old enough to remember them Laughing
jobberpw
jobberpw

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:15 am

Ignatius wrote:Who'd have thunk Restart would be an expensive flop?

Maybe I'm thick but how exactly is it more expensive to deliver a less effective service?

Presumably the eventual successor to Restart will be even more expensive to deliver and even less effective. Nice work for some.

They sure as hell know how to waste a ton of money. More of these inappropriate/unsuitable compulsory circuses, and a few getting very rich out of it. These are the new recruitment sectors, but this time, for the first time in 50 years, there are no clients available to send to. Because those who try to supply totally inappropriate candidates due to those having legitimate health and disabilities will cause total damage to business. They have all missed this little nugget of an idea in their latest brain storm of: "let us remove all LCW/LCWRA as soon as possible. "And have a roach decide who is really sick or not. This is a great idea:evil: . Watch this space because this is the mentality they cant get enough of. When you can't solve one problem, why not go forth and cause many others.All makes sense.

All the warehouses are full. Or is there another secret sector of well-paid work I've overlooked ?
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:31 am

Is hospitality doing well because of hospitality, or the £6 million a day they're spending housing asylum seekers in hotels? I don't know the answer to these problems, but it's certain the government don't either.

Leaf

jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:13 pm

But you can bet 🎲that the Retread scheme doesn't offer any course in Hospitality sector.
🤤....
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:06 pm

Aren't they more like prison wardens now? G4S has that covered.

Leaf

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down