BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+22
Charles1985
Mousecat
Tom tiny
Kellybrown4
Leaf
David1234
bully3061
Coconutxone
oneman
Intincroi
Archangel
scratch
fordcortina1970
Ignatius
DeafBloke
The Catwoman
Topaz
jobberpw
Pintel
mandy tori
D.Appleby
Absolut
26 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 40 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Jayne Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:43 am

oneman wrote:
Georgewaste wrote:Love to know the answer
Restart provider can only raise those "UCD602" forms for universal credit or JSA anyone confirm this cannot find anything on JSA.

JSA602 form

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/restart-provider-guidance/chapter-11b-work-related-requirement-concerns-income-based-jobseekers-allowance-claimants-jsa-ib

I Cannot seem to find solution to this talking about this can they raise this when your working part time the terms is very confusing work coach is fine me working the hours im doing told both wc and advisor gaining more hours by lying to them both advisor she still hell bent getting me into a restart to track my earnings and the hours i do.

Don't think they can do anything about this or do i go to the extreme ask my employer to do a stupid 6 month contract form.

Jayne

oneman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:45 pm

Jayne. They can't force you to do anything but they can try and get you sanctioned if you upset them and they take the huff. These people are twisted sociopathy Twisted Evil
oneman
oneman

Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:49 pm

oneman wrote:Jayne. They can't force you to do anything but they can try and get you sanctioned if you upset them and they take the huff. These people are twisted sociopathy  Twisted Evil

Oneman, They are nutcases seems like they all programmed the same also if they try and cause me any problems will move onto the next level contact me by post only method for now overtime excuse seems to quiet down my advisor for now isn't long before she back to bloody hungry KPI.
Trying buy time now only few months left on the scheme.

Jayne

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy tori Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:03 pm

Ignatius wrote:I should add it appears at least 7 WCs failed to notice I had not been registered as starting on Restart!!

Oneman, I am a graduate of the original Work Programme but never been on it's evil successor, the Work & Health Programme.  

you missed the "community work programme" that was the worst for me by a good margin.

had 2 sanction doubts per week for a full year forwarded to decision makers (verified via SAR)

had 1 sanction during that shitshow, my one and only, if i had quoted guidelines at them that wouldn't have happened - live and learn :-)

mandy tori

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:43 pm

Ah, guidelines. In my first ding dong with Restart, when I pointed out to the advisor the guidance stated it was my decision and mine alone as to my preferred method of communication, the advisor bot retorted they had never heard of the Restart provider guidance. Anyone who has ever had dealings with these shysters knows that only too well.

Mandy Tori, 2 sanction doubts a week is impressive. Were you doing the Community Work Programme in North Korea or some tough American correction facility to explain that level of harassment?? The point about only getting the one sanction because you didn't quote the guidelines is a lesson to everyone who uses this forum. It can never be repeated enough - the guidelines are usually your best ally and there is a reason providers and WC hate people who know them.

Ignatius

oneman, The Catwoman, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:06 am

Help anyone here can write a good powerful letter/good complaint to get these parasites off my back.

The story is here had peaceful time for two whole months now this bullshit arises only few months left on the program why not try again with me full hands on.

Restart this week starting to pound my backside ass North Korea army style held my ground this week with any full time restart jobs they wanted me forward to told them in the face also got very heated with the conversation during the appointment and close to full face to face fight told the two advisors not taking one because if i did my consent forms will be utter worthless you will be taking back full control with contract hours, work hours, employer name, hours of pay personal advisor lost it and said you cannot continue with your part time work you are only working 12 hours also one bitch advisor came over started screaming we are here to get to back to full time work you must accept job centre terms all lies.

My biggest valid reason not taking a restart role is my hardwork sourcing my own employment without providing any employer details over pulled out the consent to share forms this early May this year will be all down the drain these bastards don't deserve any credit also they will be laughing all the way if i accept a job role from them they will literally have a big fuckin party at the restart office for getting back at me im the only person used the consent to share forms pull out this year.

I can see these parasites go to my work coach anytime now this is the only way forcing a more hour job role onto me trust me these parasites will use this bullshit excuse work coach will ride along with the restart advisor saying claimant need to seek more hours on his work commitment also this is the Number 6 Job role i have turned down 4 from email last month and 2 this week during my meeting with them this Monday.

Last edited by Coconutxone on Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Coconutxone

oneman, Mousecat, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:22 am

If you leave your job, they will sanction you for leaving.
Nothing satisfies them,

The Catwoman

oneman, Coconutxone, Charles1985 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:43 am

The Catwoman wrote:If you leave your job, they will sanction you for leaving.
Nothing satisfies them,

The Catwoman,
Utter fucking stupid 12 hours not happy because not a restart job role cannot claim job outcome with the DWP parasite provider are after payment time to pay up NOW.

They have no information how much earnings in the last 2 months since me starting my own sourced job cheeky advisor did asked me how many hours you worked in June and July trying to work out my earnings told him NO.

Will be speaking to my work coach this week telling her upping my working hours to 20 that should hold them back for a good few weeks need to stay ahead of these people before they talk to my work coach.

Coconutxone

oneman, The Catwoman, Mousecat, Charles1985, Jayne and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:57 pm

sorry.

Last edited by oneman on Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total
oneman
oneman

Georgewaste likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:12 pm

Hi.

I'm just totally amazed and dumbfounded at what has actually just happened to me today.
This arrived through my post box today.
It's an apology for their  ( overlooked! ) missing Information from when I raised my other F.O.I. That I did years ago!!!

Not sure how long I can leave this info on this site without getting recognized but I will try.

I applied for a F.O.I. to get all Restart info about me for the first 2 days  I was there, (just to be a twat and make them work) I requested and Included all shared phone calls and any omitted electronic data that was passed between us. this was all a few years ago but they missed (withheld) loads of info that they should have given to me, but did not!  I presume to dodge any future problem!

The item that I never got was an E-mail reply but because I requested to be contacted by mail only they rightly failed to send it by e-mail. They also failed to send it by post because it was too much effort and a waste of a post stamp!!!

This is the letter that they failed to send me by email or post. I never got this message but a F.O.I. reconsideration request and investigation proved some twat at FOI, was not capable at their job.

Here we go!

It's a reply from a northeast director manager!!! MT

Dear. XXXXX

(Repeated complaint. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!)

Remember I never received this and had NO  F.O,I. Reply for this in over 2 years?

It starts with.

Dear. XXXXXXX.XXXXXXXXXXX.

Having now reviewed your complaint in detail, I would like to provide some clarity around concerns you have raised within this.

The letter you did not receive by post but was sent by email (when you said post only) was to attend a mandated appointment, which I understand was discussed with you verbally at your last appointment where you failed to participate in an effective discussion. Within the letter, it also advises that should you require further information on what the activity is, you are to contact your Employment Advisor. I also understand that your Employment Advisor had already provided you with a copy of the diagnostics we wished to complete with you at this mandated appointment at your request in your first appointment.

I agree that the use of mandation is discretionary and should only be used where we have attempted to engage with a participant voluntarily. Following 4 failed attempts to engage with you on a voluntary basis, we followed the Restart Scheme guidance and mandated you to attend and participate in an appointment so we could progress with the support we intend to offer you to find employment.

An overview of your appointments to date demonstrate that you canceled your initial appointment on xxx and this was rescheduled to xxxx. (two week).

You attended your appointment on the xxx, however you refused to participate in the appointment and was not prepared to answer any of the diagnostic questions or enter into any meaningful discussion with your Employment Advisor or the Operations Manager who you also spoke with. Your response to all questions was ‘no comment’ and you advised that you would also refuse to sign anything as you do not have to.

Attending your appointment and participating are both very different matters and in order for you to get the best experience and support from the Restart Scheme, your participation is required.

You therefore left this appointment having not made any attempt to participate in the activities we attempted to conduct with you to understand your circumstances and help develop a plan for how we could support you moving forward.

A new appointment was set for. two month where again you refused to participate in the meeting and again, answered ‘no comment’ and stated several times that you would not be signing anything. Your Employment Advisor asked if you could provide a copy of your CV so this could be reviewed together. You advised that you would not provide a copy of your CV and instead you would only allow your Employment Coach to read a copy, however you did not bring a copy of your CV to the meeting for that activity to happen. You left the appointment again without participating and therefore we were unable to undertake the diagnostics and develop an action plan.

We issued you with a further appointment for the xxx which you failed to attend and made no contact with the office to provide reasons. We were later advised that you had attended the building reception (which is not manned by our staff) and advised them you would not be attending due to a family emergency and instead left some historic information about PeoplePlus and Avanta stating we were all criminals.

You are correct in your statement that we have not gathered enough information about you to provide any support and that you have not signed nor been given a copy of your Action Plan. This is because you would not undertake the diagnostics which would provide your Employment Advisor with the necessary background and understanding to develop an Action Plan with you at your first appointment – which you refused to engage in, along with your subsequent appointments. Had you participated in any of these meetings, you would have been issued with the diagnostic results and a mutually agreed action plan would have been developed and issued to you.

At each appointment you have attended, we have tried to engage with you on a voluntary basis unsuccessfully.

We do not disagree with your answers, as you have not provided any to the questions we have asked as you have failed to participate in any appointment you have attended and therefore, we have been unable to develop an informed and tailored plan of support.

At your request, we have rescheduled the mandated appointment we had issued for xxx xxx xxx and therefore this has now been arranged for Tuesday xxx xxx xxx 15:30. A copy letter is attached and will also be posted to you to confirm.

With regards to your Subject Access Request – our Data Protection Officer has provided you with a response and will continue to be your point of contact on this matter.

Should you wish to discuss the content of this email, or have any further questions or queries – please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully

Restart Director
oneman
oneman

Pintel, Ignatius, Jayne and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:24 pm

Well Played #Oneman 👍👍👍👋👋👋👋👋

One 👉 point from the previous post;

"Attending your appointment and participating are both very different matters and in order for you to get the best experience and support from the Restart Scheme, your participation is required........

A new appointment was set for. two month where again you refused to participate in the meeting and again, answered ‘no comment’ and stated several times that you would not be signing anything."....

🥝 The thing I'm confused 🙃 about is "Attending & Participating" ? You attend and said " No Comment" so therefore Participating???? And 'get the best experience and support'. Being mandated/forced to join the Restart scheme, already your not starting on the best 👣foot???
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Jayne and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:33 pm

Pintel wrote:Well Played #Oneman 👍👍👍👋👋👋👋👋

One 👉 point from the previous post;

"Attending your appointment and participating are both very different matters and in order for you to get the best experience and support from the Restart Scheme, your participation is required........

A new appointment was set for. two month where again you refused to participate in the meeting and again, answered ‘no comment’ and stated several times that you would not be signing anything."....

🥝 The thing I'm confused 🙃 about is "Attending & Participating" ? You attend and said " No Comment" so therefore Participating???? And 'get the best experience and support'. Being mandated/forced to join the Restart scheme, already your not starting on the best 👣foot???

I attended and participated " participation is required........" but refused to speak with them after proving to them that I did not need to sign and thing or give any reason why.
The print-offs from Frank and DWP says it all.
oneman
oneman

Pintel, Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:43 pm

I tip my 🎩 to you Oneman. I'm surprised you didn't turn up with a large paper pad, and wrote 'No Comment" in a large font on it. You would of 'particpated', just not orally....🙊

Pintel
Pintel

oneman, Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:13 am

Pintel wrote:I tip my 🎩 to you Oneman. I'm surprised you didn't turn up with a large paper pad, and wrote 'No Comment" in a large font on it. You would of 'particpated', just not orally....🙊

The first comment from the advisor when sitting down was "it looks like you came prepared"
He was right and did not know what was coming.
oneman
oneman

Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:56 am

Nice one buddy restart is definitely = North Korea

12 months to torture the unemployed people put them into mental health and care.
My experience using this gash programme the list is

Advisor says sign provider paper work response my answer is NO advisor says do it now by law or sanctions. 😂

Ask advisor part time work response is no full time only. 😂

Ask advisor for care work/teaching work response is cleaning/warehousing role only. 😂

Tell advisor doing about 10 hours work no must do 37 hours job centre said so hahaha. 😂

Tell advisor not providing employment detail response must do by law.😂

Tell advisor not emailing my CV over must do by law. 😂

Told my personal advisor doing my own job search with indeed and cv library advisor response is restart role. 😂 restart role we have connections with the underground employers very hidden world hahaha😂

Going to say next to my advisor "ATTENTION" Yes "Advisor" Kim jong un fuck me this people are
sociopath weirdos.

Georgewaste

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:22 pm

Update everyone signed on asked for JCP manager and roach ask them about the situation about restart why only offer claimants FT 3 people said they are utter talking nonsense to you always have been sixteen hours for single claim to sign off job seekers allowance and eighteen hours for universal credit both people said they are only after payment from us "DWP" also for "Financial Gain" told me to ignore them if they keep on offering you FT positions.
Also another way to track your earnings on a restart role if you pulled out your consent forms like many people said on this forums wonder why PA keeps on asking what hours you worked? and wage slips each month?

See how retarded these personal advisors they write their own laws.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t4904-restart-for-jsa-claimants

Coconutxone

Pintel, Ignatius, Jayne and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40