BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+22
Charles1985
Mousecat
Tom tiny
Kellybrown4
Leaf
David1234
bully3061
Coconutxone
oneman
Intincroi
Archangel
scratch
fordcortina1970
Ignatius
DeafBloke
The Catwoman
Topaz
jobberpw
Pintel
mandy tori
D.Appleby
Absolut
26 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 21 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Ignatius Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:43 pm

"Glorified sales people". That's all there is to it. When they realise you cannot be profitable to them they will largely leave you alone. No self-respcting sales person wastes time on someone they can never get a sale from.

As for withdrawing consent, relatively straightforward. First thing to tool yourself up with is the DWP responses to the various FOI requests about signing provider paperwork. They are available towards the beginning of the various Restart threads on here. In brief, the DWP make it unequivocal there is no requirement for you to sign. They are also your first line of defence against possible sanctions. Next, this may stick in your throat but failure to sign provider paperwork is cool with the DWP, not wanting to do Restart isn't. Thus, we arrive at the data sharing that potentially earns them money and explains why they will not leave you alone. Have you got the paperwork from your initial meeting with Restart? One form should have included a bit about data sharing and given you an address to write to if you wished to remove consent. If no paperwork, drop a cryptic hint on here about the Prime contractor's name & we will get you the address. It isn't normally the smaller subcontractors who do the day to day delivery who manage these opt outs. Oneman posted a draft of what to say earlier. Just tell them you are withdrawing consent for them to share data. It might also be helpful to cite the DWP foi replies about. No need to tell them you'd rather not do Restart or you don't want them making money from you. Never again sign an Action Plan. They are cited by the DWP in the FOI as something you do not need to sign. Print the FOI off and hand them to your advisor and just repeat them like a broken record next time they stick an Action Plan under your nose. It's harder for them to use JCP/sanction stick to intimidate you if they think you are informed.

I have to go out so haven't had time to post you a proper guide to withdrawing consent but I will return, as I'm sure others will and try to get you out of this hole.

Don't beat yourself up about you having your head messed up by them. Providers are a test even for the most resilient amongst us.

Ignatius

oneman, Pintel, Tom tiny, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:28 pm

As nothing has changed in your situation Intincroi I would complain to DWP online and Restart, also contact your MP, Citizens Advice, and the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) for guidance on dealing with harassment.

Consult legal advice: If the harassment persists or escalates and you believe your rights are being violated, it may be beneficial to consult with a lawyer or seek legal advice. They can help you understand your rights and provide guidance on potential legal actions you can take.

Remember, it is crucial to maintain your own well-being and safety. If you feel threatened or unsafe. Harassment should never be tolerated, and there are resources available to help you address and resolve such issues.

Of course, none of this will do any good and will just waste time till the scheme has finished but you have raised the point with them and you never know you might get a result.

Oh! You could always remove consent and they will stop earning money from you and throw you off the scheme of their own accord! Laughing
oneman
oneman

Pintel, Tom tiny, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:25 pm

Below is the redacted letter which I believe I should be sending to Restart.
Letter:

I have their address from the form I naively signed at the induction meeting.  As I have some non-barcoded stamps to use up, I will post the letter as well as emailing it to them.  This way I can ask the post office for proof of postage, should Restart deny getting the letter - the email will be in my email's Sent folder.

I plan to turn up at my appointment next week, but don't plan to entertain any of their internal jobs. If I tell them I don't want to know about their jobs, what are they likely to say or do? When the cretin I see ask me why not, I shall remind them how they have used everything I say against me so far. If I need to remain silent from that point onwards, then sobeit.

Intincroi

oneman, Pintel, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:04 pm

This bring back the old days signing on last year the security G4stupid staff had everyone private customers details on display told him your breaking "GDPR" laws mentioned to him the ICO going to eat you alive he quickly ran with away with sheets that the last time I seen him. 😂

Mousecat

oneman, Pintel, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:08 pm

Intincroi wrote:Below is the redacted letter which I believe I should be sending to Restart.
Letter:

I have their address from the form I naively signed at the induction meeting.  As I have some non-barcoded stamps to use up, I will post the letter as well as emailing it to them.  This way I can ask the post office for proof of postage, should Restart deny getting the letter - the email will be in my email's Sent folder.

I plan to turn up at my appointment next week, but don't plan to entertain any of their internal jobs.  If I tell them I don't want to know about their jobs, what are they likely to say or do? When the cretin I see ask me why not, I shall remind them how they have used everything I say against me so far.  If I need to remain silent from that point onwards, then sobeit.

Just send it to ICO email address with a written letter all signed for let them handle the request of the removal of your personal details on the system wouldn't trust my restart provider to give me any spare toilet paper 28 days turns out to be fuckin "10 months" with these bunch of parasites think we are thick and stupid.

I'm still waiting for my certificate after 3 months that was promised back in March.

Mousecat

oneman, Pintel, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom tiny Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:26 pm

Intincroi wrote:Below is the redacted letter which I believe I should be sending to Restart.
Letter:

I plan to turn up at my appointment next week, but don't plan to entertain any of their internal jobs.  If I tell them I don't want to know about their jobs, what are they likely to say or do? When the cretin I see ask me why not, I shall remind them how they have used everything I say against me so far.  If I need to remain silent from that point onwards, then sobeit.

Trust me once you do this you will have peace for once that letter goes in.

My last phone call just checked from the restart was in April 2023 last email from my personal advisor to me about jobs was in 11th April they used to bombarded me daily with calls with jobs to apply for till I started complaining. 😂

Going to complain to my work coach they are not re-engaging with me anymore see look at my phone call logs and email where do I stand work coach. 📱📧😂 I required help they are not giving me any twist the whole situation put the blame on the provider. 😅

Just tell them send all the jobs by post you will apply by yourself waste their stamps let them go under by spend spend.💰💰

To be honest miss the arguments with him and her daily getting bit bored now next week I might ask my advisor let me re-share the consent forms again let the battle continue for round 2. 😂🥊

Tom tiny

oneman, Pintel, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:08 pm

I hate when people think quiet equals no confidence. I believe the quiet ones are the clever ones at these providers.
I'm naturally a quiet person, can't be bothered with small talk to a WC because I know they are not interested in me and only phishing for information... That doesn't mean I'm a push over, absolutely not. I'm not afraid to have a disagreement with a WC.

The Catwoman

oneman, scratch, Pintel, Ignatius and Leaf like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:38 pm

Internal jobs is code for bullshit. They will be vacancies they have pulled from other job websites that they wish to control your application for. The more of their participants are in the game, the more likely they are to eventually strike gold. Once they have you a job offer you are the one who can't turn it down or leave without good reason while they sit back & rake in their cash for doing nothing.

Just be aware the Restart guidance states a provider cannot mandate you to apply for a vacancy, however they can ask your WC to mandate you to apply.

Take Catwoman's sage advice. They are on a permanent phishing trip for their benefit, not yours. Pick your battles with them. Stick to what the law and guidance says they can/cannot do as a way of taking emotion out of it. They want people getting stressed by them because it exhausts people and makes them easier to manipulate.

Ignatius

oneman, Pintel, Coconutxone, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:44 pm

The Catwoman wrote:I hate when people think quiet equals no confidence. I believe the quiet ones are the clever ones at these providers.
I'm naturally a quiet person, can't be bothered with small talk to a WC because I know they are not interested in me and only phishing for information... That doesn't mean I'm a push over, absolutely not. I'm not afraid to have a disagreement with a WC.

I actually feel sorry for my first advisor basically played her into my hands.

I had the best story upon my first face to face meeting my advisor she thought I was quiet, weird and lack of intelligent, experience, confidence and social indept to deal with any humans she had this all wrong.

I basically was observing her for a few weeks 6 weeks max till the day she tried to play me by putting me forward into any type of job basically shoe-horning me into any roles (no time and location) to gain her bonus giving my cv out left to right trying her hardest to get rid of me noticed the desperation from her tone of voice on the phone and face to face meetings.

Also she didn't noticed I was recording the whole phone calls of the abuse she was attacking me with and the face to face meetings forward all of this to the branch manager she now back to the re-training process with another restart advisor everything she does had to seek approval from another advisor. Hahaahahah.
This advisor thought she would get away with it assuming me wouldn't come back fighting back.

All she does now is give me the dirtiest look at the restart office. 👀
My new advisor scared to even say one word to me she says she will call up never does email me jobs never happens.

This is the quiet ones to be honest I'm not even quiet at all I chose to remain quiet at the restart office and job centre more you say they will build a profile against you best to keep that mouth shut.

Coconutxone

oneman, Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:01 pm

I've fired my above letter off by email to both my Restart provider and the ICO. This way Restart can see what I've done, whether they choose to act on my email or not.

Should I also send another email requesting removal of my consent, as well as my "Request for Deletion of Personal Data" email?

Intincroi

oneman, Pintel, mandy tori, Ignatius, Coconutxone, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:02 pm

It won't hurt anything if you do. Very Happy

If offered any jobs ask for the information in writing. You will then have hard evidence that you participated.
I think you need to ask your work roach and restart to remove consent first and then the ICO. I would do them all at the same time. No doubt your work roach and restart will try and avoid it but it's not allowed.

I would probably try and avoid your next appointment if you can. Do you have sick days remaining?
oneman
oneman

Pintel, Ignatius, Coconutxone, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:30 pm

oneman wrote:It won't hurt anything if you do. Very Happy

If offered any jobs ask for the information in writing. You will then have hard evidence that you participated.
I think you need to ask your work roach and restart to remove consent first and then the ICO. I would do them all at the same time. No doubt your work roach and restart will try and avoid it but it's not allowed.

I would probably try and avoid your next appointment if you can. Do you have sick days remaining?

I went to the manager restart ask to have my consent revoked first asked him for conformation email heard fuck all back next sent a email to the ICO avoided my work roach and advisor.

Rofi Both my advisor and work roach will have problems understanding the meaning of withdrawal of consent opt-out of third party sharing forms both advisors IQ combined is about 5 no doubt both will play dumb and say what that not heard about it.
I have no time for this bullshit I want it done and dusted asap without any stress arguing about a stupid form.

Mousecat

oneman, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:47 pm

Intincroi, check with your Restart advisor when you next meet that they can confirm they no longer have your consent to share your personal data. Raise it at every interaction until they confirm receipt. Don't forget, don't sign Action Plans. No signature, no obligations to do the actions. Get those FOI about signing in your pocket for every appointment and rely on them if an advisor gets arsey. Get them to confirm the telephone is not your preferred method of communication and as per Ch. whatever of the guidance you request they now only communicate with you via post. Get wasting that precious appointment time. Hopefully someone could clarify what will happen if you refuse to take phone calls from them. To me, if it is not your chosen method of communication you should be in the clear. I would also make a SAR/RAR to get your personal data from JCP and Restart. Costs nothing and takes minutes on the DWP website. Useful for finding out what information your WC & Restart have recorded. Remember, they will squeal like piglets at the thought of you asserting yourself. That will tell you all you need to know so don't crack.

Ideally your provider will have a hissy fit and refuse to engage with you. If not, your next best hope is you have a more hands off Restart. I had to do the Work Programme but because I wouldn't sign the forms the only contact was monthly meetings where they couldn't really ask me to do anything. Bliss.

Ignatius

oneman, mandy tori, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:57 pm

oneman wrote:It's not a dead horse fordcortina1970 it's a cash cow 🐄

LOL I'm the dead horse.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

oneman, Ignatius, Mousecat and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:09 pm

Ignatius wrote:Intincroi, check with your Restart advisor when you next meet that they can confirm they no longer have your consent to share your personal data. Raise it at every interaction until they confirm receipt. Don't forget, don't sign Action Plans. No signature, no obligations to do the actions. Get those FOI about signing in your pocket for every appointment and rely on them if an advisor gets arsey. Get them to confirm the telephone is not your preferred method of communication and as per Ch. whatever of the guidance you request they now only communicate with you via post. Get wasting that precious appointment time. Hopefully someone could clarify what will happen if you refuse to take phone calls from them. To me, if it is not your chosen method of communication you should be in the clear. I would also make a SAR/RAR to get your personal data from JCP and Restart. Costs nothing and takes minutes on the DWP website. Useful for finding out what information your WC & Restart have recorded. Remember, they will squeal like piglets at the thought of you asserting yourself. That will tell you all you need to know so don't crack.

Ideally your provider will have a hissy fit and refuse to engage with you. If not, your next best hope is you have a more hands off Restart. I had to do the Work Programme but because I wouldn't sign the forms the only contact was monthly meetings where they couldn't really ask me to do anything. Bliss.

Cheers man just sent a SAR/RAR request on the DWP website dying to know what the information restart have on me and sent over to them because every advisor.
I had a the restart thinks I'm on universal credit on their system end basically still on JSA😂have me down unemployed for 3 years been unemployed longer than that soon the restart office will think I'm a different person identify fraud some shit. LOL plenty of the time my advisor will say to me write in your universal credit journal the restart appointments times and dates my response is OK will do. 📝JSA don't have a journal.😂

Two parties work roach and advisor don't really communicate.

Soon we required ID before entering the restart office if they ever found out about this just to show how unprofessional they are with data.

Mousecat

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:37 pm

Ah yes I do remember my first appointment and this guy was trying to be mates with you. You all know what I mean i'm sure you have all had it, trying to find hidden skills etc when your chatting it does not wash with me. To them I'm an unemployable failure who in the last 27 years has only worked for eight months the longest job was picking litter. They think i'm thick as pig muck I tell them I have no skills for the modern workplace etc etc. But i'm more clever then them I do have skills because i'm self taught I can fix radios, TV's old and new, I can strip down and rebuild car and truck engines, weld, I'm shit hot with DIY, My home looks mint as I sod all else to do. Just the other day I found a hoover in a skip I stripped it down cleaned it and got it working all it needed was a new rubber belt. My 50 inch tv was more or less free as it was found by the bins with it's remote in the car park by my home all it needed was the power board replacing which cost me £20 and i've had now for nearly three years. My general knowledge is great as I read a lot of books etc. But if I told them idiots all my so called hidden skills they would have me doing all sorts of mickey mouse couses etc, etc. Do you know what the eleventh commandant is? Thou shall not let bent recruitment agencies make money off one's back.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

scratch, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:41 pm

Does the WC know if you send off a sar request

The Catwoman

oneman, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:55 pm

The Catwoman wrote:Does the WC know if you send off a sar request

I don't know about that, but judging what i've read about them and my experience with them the jobcentre and Restart don't really communicate with each other as my WC once said to me how is Restart going I said CRAP! I've had it easy with telephone appointments only for the last 11 months and now i've finished. Be strong you guys and girls.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:00 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:

I don't know about that, but judging what i've read about them and my experience with them the jobcentre and Restart don't really communicate with each other as my WC once said to me how is Restart going I said CRAP! I've had it easy with telephone appointments only for the last 11 months and now i've finished. Be strong you guys and girls.

Your right if they communicate your work roach would know when is your next appointment date with the restart and they only communicate on a referral for a sanction for missing appointments.

Coconutxone

oneman, mandy tori, Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:05 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:

LOL I'm the dead horse.

To them, you're still a very valuable cash cow. I understand you want out and I sympathize and understand the reasons why but until they have you removed from the scheme then I would mess around with them as often as possible and cause as much damage and financial loss to them as possible. Request anything and everything you can in writing only. As Ignatius and I have suggested. waste as much time and money of theirs (ours) as you can. they will soon get sick and throw you off.

Next appointment, turn up and tell reception you have a family emergency and must go. This stops your appointment and unless they have another appointment straight after then you have wasted their time even more. Obviously, they will have to write a letter to you and rearrange the appointment. I know for a fact that the letter will say you are mandated to attend and I bet this has been written out unlawfully to scare you into going.
The fact is if you have removed consent and have not signed anything then the mandate is not lawful.
The restart needs to write all mandates into your action plan and have a signature from you. If you have refused this then it is not legal. I have gone through this numerous times. The restart will try to sanction you for not participating and your Work Roach will press the button to sanction and DWP will pass it to a Decision Maker. The DM will look at the law and overturn the sanction in your favor. Because it's the law and they have to!

This obviously takes time and they know this so they try to get you to back down. If you are on JSA, the sanction is for a week and you can get hardship payments so it was about (£14 pounds in my day) Not sure now but it can't be more than £20. ?.

If on UC your money is stopped forever or until it is overturned by a DM or judge at a tribunal. Or you bow down and do what they ask. The fucking government knows this.
This is why the government has no time limit for DMs to respond to your appeal! You're fucked if on UC and they don't reply to you. They say they will try and reply within 15 days but there is no legislation or obligation to do so!
As I have said before it took 5 years to win my first appeal but luckily I was on JSA at the time and the £14 was returned in my favour.
It must have cost hundreds of thousands of pounds to get me to the tribunal to get my £14 back but I had nothing to lose.

I won.

Unfortunately, the DWP has learned nothing.

SMH Rolling Eyes
oneman
oneman

Ignatius, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:15 pm

They soon will as data shares! lol.

They should as they are both collectors and data sharers of your information.
Unfortunately, they prefer not to understand this as it's too much work for them and they are work-shy.
Don't let them get away with this. read and understand. Show these prats up for what they are worth.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/restart-provider-guidance/chapter-20-data-sharing-between-dwp-and-providers
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:27 pm

Coconutxone wrote:
fordcortina1970 wrote:

Your right if they communicate your work roach would know when is your next appointment date with the restart and they only communicate on a referral for a sanction for missing appointments.

This does not make it right!!!

It proves nobody gives a fuck if they are allowed to get away with it or not!

Nobody is bothered? When it comes to DWP then Nobody wants to know about your complaints or reply to them and if you have a problem with that then you can raise an official complaint with the DWP about it again. Shocked

We should all raise official complaints about any minor or major thing until there are so many complaints that the ICO (funded by DWP!!!) has to look into it. The government has to audit how many complaints they get and how many they resolve. They also have to collect all data on how many and the increase in volume. So please do complain even if you don't get a good outcome, don't worry. Once they realize it costs more to respond to a DWP complaint than actually fix it then it will change.
oneman
oneman

Ignatius, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:40 pm

I've only ever made one SAR request. They are processed by a separate section of the DWP and no WC has ever mentioned it to me so I suspect a WC is ignorant of the request.

If WC have to ask people about Restart it seems safe to assume they are either looking to trip you up or they don't get regular feedback on you.

Ignatius

oneman, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:12 pm

oneman wrote:
fordcortina1970 wrote:

LOL I'm the dead horse.

To them, you're still a very valuable cash cow. I understand you want out and I sympathize and understand the reasons why but until they have you removed from the scheme then I would mess around with them as often as possible and cause as much damage and financial loss to them as possible. Request anything and everything you can in writing only. As Ignatius and I have suggested. waste as much time and money of theirs (ours) as you can. they will soon get sick and throw you off.

Next appointment, turn up and tell reception you have a family emergency and must go. This stops your appointment and unless they have another appointment straight after then you have wasted their time even more. Obviously, they will have to write a letter to you and rearrange the appointment. I know for a fact that the letter will say you are mandated to attend and I bet this has been written out unlawfully to scare you into going.  
The fact is if you have removed consent and have not signed anything then the mandate is not lawful.  
The restart needs to write all mandates into your action plan and have a signature from you. If you have refused this then it is not legal. I have gone through this numerous times. The restart will try to sanction you for not participating and your Work Roach will press the button to sanction and DWP will pass it to a Decision Maker. The DM will look at the law and overturn the sanction in your favor. Because it's the law and they have to!

This obviously takes time and they know this so they try to get you to back down. If you are on JSA, the sanction is for a week and you can get hardship payments so it was about (£14 pounds in my day) Not sure now but it can't be more than £20. ?.

If on UC your money is stopped forever or until it is overturned by a DM or judge at a tribunal. Or you bow down and do what they ask. The fucking government knows this.
This is why the government has no time limit for DMs to respond to your appeal! You're fucked if on UC and they don't reply to you. They say they will try and reply within 15 days but there is no legislation or obligation to do so!
As I have said before it took 5 years to win my first appeal but luckily I was on JSA at the time and the £14 was returned in my favour.
It must have cost hundreds of thousands of pounds to get me to the tribunal to get my £14 back but I had nothing to lose.

I won.

Unfortunately, the DWP has learned nothing.

SMH Rolling Eyes

TBH I don't think i'm a cash cow to them as I was parked up in my first appointment last year and now i've finished Restart without a job out come and I know that i'm never going to find a job in the next 180 days so they can't claim any money anyway as it's payment by results i.e a job outcome that lasts more then six months. My time on restart was less then a minute phones calls every two weeks for the past 11 and a half months. No action plans were ever made in any given month nor did I sign any, I never handed them a CV as I don't have one with my eight months worth of work history in the last 27 years, There was no talk of applying for jobs or job search etc nor was a sanction ever talked about even with the Jobcentre. In fact i've just signed on as normal during Restart. The only sanction i've ever had in the last 27 years was on the Work Programme back in 2011 and I appealed that and won.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

oneman, The Catwoman and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:28 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:

Beware these cunts your restart advisor or manager will file false statements cases about you to the job centre sadly signed on this afternoon from what I noticed my WC reading the computer asking me some weird questions never asked before sounded like I have some mental illness issues.

How is restart?
Any health conditions?
Family members OK?
Are you taking any medication?
Any serious debts?
Family members treating you OK?

WTF
Asked my work coach what all these questions she didn't answer no doubt is the restart telling my work coach to ask about his mental health.
Played a recording to my work coach told her the mental unstable person is my advisor listen to this maybe you should ask my restart advisor these questions instead all this happened when i removed my consent to share form two days ago my god these providers will go to any length.

Charles1985

oneman and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next