BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+22
Charles1985
Mousecat
Tom tiny
Kellybrown4
Leaf
David1234
bully3061
Coconutxone
oneman
Intincroi
Archangel
scratch
fordcortina1970
Ignatius
DeafBloke
The Catwoman
Topaz
jobberpw
Pintel
mandy tori
D.Appleby
Absolut
26 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 20 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Tom tiny Tue May 30, 2023 9:45 pm

Sorted filled in the forms just now sent a email now await 28 working days wouldn't trust my manager at my branch to withdraw my consent correctly the fucker cannot even dress correctly half off the time he forgets to email my bus tickets unorganised fucks.

Tom tiny

oneman, The Catwoman, Coconutxone and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Tue May 30, 2023 11:00 pm

Thank god I being reading this post on my way to the restart office this afternoon.

Thank you Oneman this person is a living legend upon visiting my restart advisor today she started all her usually bullshit told her would I like to revoked my consent to share and opt-out any my information to third party she was acting up playing dumb like what you talking about? told her to get a manager out told him I'm well within my rights you cannot back down.
He updated the system saying all done also I did use oneman template and filled in all the forms going to send this off tomorrow by post sign for.

Question can the restart close this loophole in the future.

Charles1985

oneman, Pintel, The Catwoman, fordcortina1970, Coconutxone, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Tue May 30, 2023 11:25 pm

Ignatius wrote:Excellent work, Oneman. Ever thought of changing your name to Don't Sign The Forms?

I would add once you have withdrawn your consent to share your data, at every interaction with your advisor remind them they no longer have your permission to share your personal data. In an earlier post I likened advisors to crack heads looking for their next fix. The advisors fix is the job outcome payment. See them for what they're really after and it's easier to say no to them.

Up thread I mentioned Restart get cash if you get a job within 6months of finishing the programme. The provider guidance makes clear there is no contractual obligation on a provider to have any follow up contact with you after the 365 days of Restart. Don't let a provider talk you into contact they don't have to make.

Hahah revoked your consent to share you don't even need to say no just say hahahah no permission these people are idiots was happy with them for 3 months if they carried on treating me nicely will engage nicely probably took a job from them now they have no say and no power. 😂 pointless might aswell have a picnic at the restart office.

I love to ask my manager/advisor why they have to be god dam nasty turning us against them the amount of angry people in this scheme is ridiculous seen some elderly lady about 64 years old having a argument with a advisor in her 30s it was quite funny.

I was on Jets 6 months at covid time before this never once experience something like this fuckin retarded.

Charles1985

oneman, Pintel, Coconutxone and Tom tiny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Tue May 30, 2023 11:34 pm

Charles1985 wrote:Thank god I being reading this post on my way to the restart office this afternoon.

Thank you Oneman this person is a living legend upon visiting my restart advisor today she started all her usually bullshit told her would I  like to revoked my consent to share and opt-out any my information to third party she was acting up playing dumb like what you talking about? told her to get a manager out told him I'm well within my rights you cannot back down.
He updated the system saying all done also I did use oneman template and filled in all the forms going to send this off tomorrow by post sign for.

Question can the restart close this loophole in the future.

I don't think they could close it, just think of all the lawyers etc jumping on it data protection act. Newspapers and TV News would have a field day. I can see myself being on the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2 one day discussing how useless these schemes are.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

oneman, Pintel, Coconutxone, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Tue May 30, 2023 11:50 pm

Coconutxone wrote:They wanted me off months ago second month I think advisor had enough even the 2nd/3rd advisor given up been doing my own thing with interviews and zero phone calls from the restart for almost 3 months they know I’m a tough person to crack into.
Only a few months to go with this scheme cannot wait to finished.

I've just finished this crap. I will keep posting on here to tell others on here what happens next after Restart. But after many years of me being on The New Deal in 1998/99, The Work Programme in 2010/11 and The Work & Health Programme in 2019/20 Restart 2022/23 it will be nothing until the next crap scheme. I feel in my case that they might just give up flogging this dead horse.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue May 30, 2023 11:57 pm

It's not a dead horse fordcortina1970 it's a cash cow 🐄
oneman
oneman

Pintel, Coconutxone, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue May 30, 2023 11:59 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:I don't think they could close it, just think of all the lawyers etc jumping on it data protection act. Newspapers and TV News would have a field day. I can see myself being on the Jeremy Vine show on Radio 2 one day discussing how useless these schemes are.

Don't be so sure. These cunts are always trying to take away our freedoms.

There's the clusterfuck known as the online safety bill they persist on trying to push through under the guise of 'protect the children'.

The same thing is happening with the replacement for EU GDPR - the Data Protection and Digital Information Bill, but this one's about 'saving UK businesses billions'.

The full text of the bill has yet to be published, but DSIT says the new version removes the stipulation, imposed as part of GDPR, for all businesses to keep data processing records. This requirement will now only apply to companies deemed to be engaging in “high risk” activities, such as working with health data. It will also detail circumstances where personal data can be processed without the subject’s consent for “certain public interest activities” around law enforcement and protecting vulnerable people.

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Wed May 31, 2023 12:40 pm

So Restart have just text me to say that my next appointment with them is due tomorrow. Well thanks for checking if I'm available, but what happened to them making the appointment 10 working days after the previous one?

I'm going to contact the manager soon and ask them why it hasn't been made 10 days after the last date and that they don't need to see me so soon. I don't think this will achieve anything though, other than another failed to attend appointment against me.

Intincroi

oneman, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed May 31, 2023 1:29 pm

I'm not sure where it says every 10 days Intincroi? It must be either face-to-face or a phone call every two weeks minimum. They can have you in all day, every day if they wanted. There is no harm in saying it's too soon to them though.
oneman
oneman

Tom tiny likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Wed May 31, 2023 1:42 pm

oneman wrote:I'm not sure where it says every 10 days Intincroi? It must be either face-to-face or a phone call every two weeks minimum. They can have you in all day, every day if they wanted. There is no harm in saying it's too soon to them though.
I was told by the manager they would arrange for appointment to be made in 10 working days time - my toxic Restart advisor has just gone ahead and made it for 10 normal days time, rather than 2 weeks later.

Right now I can't get hold of any the managers at Restart, I've tried their numbers a few times now. In the meantime I am going through the normal dread and worry that I do each time before I attend.

I'm in half a mind trying to speak with my work coach at the job centre and seeing if they can intervene. But I think it's too late now.

Intincroi

oneman, Coconutxone, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed May 31, 2023 1:56 pm

Intincroi wrote:
oneman wrote:I'm not sure where it says every 10 days Intincroi? It must be either face-to-face or a phone call every two weeks minimum. They can have you in all day, every day if they wanted. There is no harm in saying it's too soon to them though.
I was told by the manager they would arrange for appointment to be made in 10 working days time -  my toxic Restart advisor has just gone ahead and made it for 10 normal days time, rather than 2 weeks later.

Right now I can't get hold of any the managers at Restart, I've tried their numbers a few times now.  In the meantime I am going through the normal dread and worry that I do each time before I attend.

I'm in half a mind trying to speak with my work coach at the job centre and seeing if they can intervene.  But I think it's too late now.

I wouldn't trust a word out of the manager backside they are in it together my manager will side with his advisors everyone loves him at the office "Oh David this and that yes fuck off David" yesterday he told me I would get a email back about the withdrawal on my consent form recieved fuck all even stopped answering his emails/phone calls.

I knew they will lie about this that why I filled out the ICO form urgently sent it off this morning cannot believe they will continue to think we are stupid really you cannot be reasonable with any providers dirty tricks tactics.

Never take their word full of shit you better off putting in a complaint saying you recieved the appointment message less than 24 hours this isn't acceptable in my terms rebook this appointment again with more given time.

Last edited by Charles1985 on Wed May 31, 2023 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Charles1985

oneman, Coconutxone, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Wed May 31, 2023 2:08 pm

Charles1985 wrote:I wouldn't trust a word out of the manager backside they are in it together my manager will side with his advisors everyone loves him at the office "Oh David this and that yes fuck off David" yesterday he told me I would get a email back about the withdrawal on my consent form recieved fuck all even stopped answering his emails/phone calls.

I knew they will lie about this that why I filled out the ICO form urgently sent it off this morning cannot believe they will continue to think we are stupid really you cannot be reasonable with any providers dirty tricks.

Never take their word full of shit you better off putting in a complaint saying you recieved the appointment message less than 24 hours this isn't acceptable in my terms rebook this appointment again with more given time.
Is there a phone number to make a complaint, or do I just phone the generic number on their website?

Intincroi

oneman, Tom tiny and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed May 31, 2023 2:14 pm

Intincroi wrote:
Charles1985 wrote:I wouldn't trust a word out of the manager backside they are in it together my manager will side with his advisors everyone loves him at the office "Oh David this and that yes fuck off David" yesterday he told me I would get a email back about the withdrawal on my consent form recieved fuck all even stopped answering his emails/phone calls.

I knew they will lie about this that why I filled out the ICO form urgently sent it off this morning cannot believe they will continue to think we are stupid really you cannot be reasonable with any providers dirty tricks.

Is there a phone number to make a complaint, or do I just phone the generic number on their website?

Depends what restart company you with once I file a complaint with my one I get a response less than 2 hours.

Charles1985

oneman, Tom tiny, Charles1985 and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Wed May 31, 2023 3:29 pm

I've finally managed to get hold of the manager this afternoon and it was their impression that the appointment would be made two weeks from when I spoke with the manager on the phone, not two weeks from my appointment. While this makes sense now, I am going wow in my head that they thought this and think it was just a way to get me in sooner.

I told the manager that me seeing them more often is stressing me out and making my health worse. The manager doesn't seem to get this and thinks that the more they see people they have more chance of finding work. Maybe it's these people who don't have health complications that don't need to worry - those of us with health conditions need to ensure they aren't made worse.

Threats of a three way conversation were made to check my claimant commitment with me, apparently so we're all on the same page. I don't think the manager liked it when I told them my work coach sympathised with how hard I was finding the course, as they told me I wasn't the only one who has said this - apparently this is the wrong message to be giving out.

Intincroi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom tiny Wed May 31, 2023 3:42 pm

Intincroi wrote:I've finally managed to get hold of the manager this afternoon and it was their impression that the appointment would be made two weeks from when I spoke with the manager on the phone, not two weeks from my appointment.  While this makes sense now, I am going wow in my head that they thought this and think it was just a way to get me in sooner.

I told the manager that me seeing them more often is stressing me out and making my health worse.  The manager doesn't seem to get this and thinks that the more they see people they have more chance of finding work.  Maybe it's these people who don't have health complications that don't need to worry - those of us with health conditions need to ensure they aren't made worse.

Threats of a three way conversation were made to check my claimant commitment with me, apparently so we're all on the same page. I don't think the manager liked it when I told them my work coach sympathised with how hard I was finding the course, as they told me I wasn't the only one who has said this - apparently this is the wrong message to be giving out.

The manager will never taken into account about your health conditions they couldn't careless thank god they are making nothing out of me only money they will get is me turning up for appointments and courses.

Did you record this conversation? love it when they say we promote wellbeing and health etc etc and starts threaten behaviour like sanctions you must engaged with the programme.

Just ask for some digital online course study at home instead going into the restart office that will keep your advisor and manager happy atleast they cannot run back to your work coach telling them your not engaging with the programme.

Tom tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom tiny Wed May 31, 2023 7:35 pm

Just to show what type of scam this programme really is was given a digital online course to study the whole course lasted 1 hour tops at the end was given a multiple choice of questions to answer every single question.

I answered was correct even a blind person probably answered each one correctly no doubt my advisor will say this so and so completed his course he now gained a degree doing basic advanced level IT. 😂

Where the funding from the tax payers happy to take a NVQ instead of this shite.....

Tom tiny

oneman, The Catwoman, Tom tiny, Charles1985 and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed May 31, 2023 9:26 pm

Restart do not care about anyones physical and mental health as they are not paid to care. As has been said ad nauseum, they are only really paid to get you into work. If getting someone into paid work means trampling over their health concerns so be it. Money is their only real God. As long as they think they can turn a profit, you are fair game to them.

The DWP have led the way in getting unemployment viewed as a state of mind, and are not sympathetic to mental health issues in general. Why expect their lackeys delivering Restart to be any different? They are not just delivering a DWP programme, they deliver the DWP ethos too.

Intincroi, a 3way call checking your CC is intriguing. Does anyone on here know if they even have a right to access that information?

Has anyone ever known anyone's WC remove them from Restart? While there are undoubtedly better WCs, the Restart guidance only provides very limited criteria for ending Restart early (think prison, terminal illness, job offer between referral and starting) so a WC cannot really do anything substantive. I would have thought it very unlikely they can intervene in what Restart does with an individual either.

Ignatius

Tom tiny, Charles1985 and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Wed May 31, 2023 9:31 pm

Tom tiny wrote:Just to show what type of scam this programme really is was given a digital online course to study the whole course lasted 1 hour tops at the end was given a multiple choice of questions to answer every single question.

I answered was correct even a blind person probably answered each one correctly no doubt my advisor will say this so and so completed his course he now gained a degree doing basic advanced level IT. 😂

Where the funding from the tax payers happy to take a NVQ instead of this shite.....

What would restart do if you got it all wrong?

The Catwoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom tiny Wed May 31, 2023 9:51 pm

The Catwoman wrote:
Tom tiny wrote:Just to show what type of scam this programme really is was given a digital online course to study the whole course lasted 1 hour tops at the end was given a multiple choice of questions to answer every single question.

What would restart do if you got it all wrong?

No wrong answers they need people to pass for funding.
Back in the old work programme our tutor gave us all the correct answers.

Tom tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Wed May 31, 2023 10:24 pm

Ignatius wrote:Restart do not care about anyones physical and mental health as they are not paid to care. As has been said ad nauseum, they are only really paid to get you into work. If getting someone into paid work means trampling over their health concerns so be it. Money is their only real God. As long as they think they can turn a profit, you are fair game to them.

The DWP have led the way in getting unemployment viewed as a state of mind, and are not sympathetic to mental health issues in general. Why expect their lackeys delivering Restart to be any different? They are not just delivering a DWP programme, they deliver the DWP ethos too.

Intincroi, a 3way call checking your CC is intriguing. Does anyone on here know if they even have a right to access that information?

Has anyone ever known anyone's WC remove them from Restart? While there are undoubtedly better WCs, the Restart guidance only provides very limited criteria for ending Restart early (think prison, terminal illness, job offer between referral and starting) so a WC cannot really do anything substantive. I would have thought it very unlikely they can intervene in what Restart does with an individual either.

Well said couldn't explained this more if they care they wouldn't target elderly people close to retirement age forcing them back to work and clearly someone on "Reddit" said they don't call up your employer he was talking  utter nonsense my manager admitted this week to me by this email response.

We usually contact employers just to confirm you are working, due to this being a mandatory programme your in receiving universal credit as you may be unable to attend our appointments if in work.

My response to him this job doesn't affect any my appointments time or courses booked with the restart anything changes with my working shift pattern in the future will let my advisor know this immediately.

I wouldn't trust my work roach always complaining on my sign on days about the restart she was like stick with the programme even told me tell restart where you work? Tell them the hours? I like yeah right are you seriously after how been treated in the last few months lucky I haven't dragged my advisor outside and knocked him out.

Anyone have answers to this does your WC that person reffered you to the restart get a pay cut if you seeked full time employment from the restart better hope not.

Charles1985

Ignatius and Tom tiny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:17 am

Tom tiny wrote:The manager will never taken into account about your health conditions they couldn't careless thank god they are making nothing out of me only money they will get is me turning up for appointments and courses.

Did you record this conversation? love it when they say we promote wellbeing and health etc etc and starts threaten behaviour like sanctions you must engaged with the programme.

Just ask for some digital online course study at home instead going into the restart office that will keep your advisor and manager happy atleast they cannot run back to your work coach telling them your not engaging with the programme.
I don't have a way to easily record phone calls on my phone - apps don't work and recording with another phone results in the conversation being barely audible.

When I asked the manager about telephone appointments, they made it crystal clear to me that everybody has to go into their office - so I doubt they'll be offering me a course at home in place of me going into their office.

Yesterday has completely dragged me back into the mud again.  These two weeks were intended to sort my head out, instead they interrupt it with bedlam - so I'm back to square one again.

I'm in half a mind as to whether I should try and see my job centre advisor today to put them in the loop.  But maybe I'm on a hiding to nothing in doing that, because they'll probably tell me to get a fit note which doesn't sound like much use from what I've read here.

Intincroi

Ignatius and Tom tiny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:23 am

Intincroi wrote:
Tom tiny wrote:The manager will never taken into account about your health conditions they couldn't careless thank god they are making nothing out of me only money they will get is me turning up for appointments and courses.

I don't have a way to easily record phone calls on my phone - apps don't work and recording with another phone results in the conversation being barely audible.

When I asked the manager about telephone appointments, they made it crystal clear to me that everybody has to go into their office - so I doubt they'll be offering me a course at home in place of me going into their office.

Yesterday has completely dragged me back into the mud again.  These two weeks were intended to sort my head out, instead they interrupt it with bedlam - so I'm back to square one again.

I'm in half a mind as to whether I should try and see my job centre advisor today to put them in the loop.  But maybe I'm on a hiding to nothing in doing that, because they'll probably tell me to get a fit note which doesn't sound like much use from what I've read here.

I fear you are correct that submitting a fit note will not lead to meaningful change with Restart. If you have a half -decent WC then venting to them may bring a bit of relief but the Restart rules simply do not empower a WC to curtail your time on Restart, except in very limited circumstances. There is no easy way of putting this but, as seen on this and other forums, JCPs are awash with people being beaten into the ground by Restart, yet there is still no way out for them.

Your plan of getting a fit note is not a bad one, providing you can make it work for you. It would probably mean some compromise, using it to negotiate limiting your contact with Restart to the bare minimum of advisor appointments for a period. Oneman and I have both been banging the withdraw consent to share your data drum relentlessly of late. If you haven't already, then do so. If they do not have consent to retain your CV they cannot apply for jobs for you. One source of hassle removed. The courses may stop as well. Lots of providers don't want a bolshy person around putting ideas into othe participants heads. Another hassle removed. Tell them your preferred method of communication is not the telephone. Letters or emails are not as in your face.

I hope I'm not sounding heartless because like any unemployed person I've had my fill of providers sucking the life from me. But you are not as powerless in this situation as you may feel. Trust your instincts more, get a fit note but don't expect too much from it.

Ignatius

oneman, Tom tiny and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:18 am

Ignatius wrote:
Intincroi wrote:

I fear you are correct that submitting a fit note will not lead to meaningful change with Restart. If you have a half -decent WC then venting to them may bring a bit of relief but the Restart rules simply do not empower a WC to curtail your time on Restart, except in very limited circumstances. There is no easy way of putting this but, as seen on this and other forums, JCPs are awash with people being beaten into the ground by Restart, yet there is still no way out for them.

Your plan of getting a fit note is not a bad one, providing you can make it work for you. It would probably mean some compromise, using it to negotiate limiting your contact with Restart to the bare minimum of advisor appointments for a period. Oneman and I have both been banging the withdraw consent to share your data drum relentlessly of late. If you haven't already, then do so. If they do not have consent to retain your CV they cannot apply for jobs for you. One source of hassle removed. The courses may stop as well. Lots of providers don't want a bolshy person around putting ideas into othe participants heads. Another hassle removed. Tell them your preferred method of communication is not the telephone. Letters or emails are not as in your face.  

I hope I'm not sounding heartless because like any unemployed person I've had my fill of providers sucking the life from me. But you are not as powerless in this situation as you may feel. Trust your instincts more, get a fit note but don't expect too much from it.

Yes no way out of the restart until you fullfill your 365 days with them even after that these parasites still want a additional 6 months money from you.
Withdrawal your consent forms and file complaints that the only way they leave you alone in peace knowing full well your not a push over and move onto the next gullible prat to extract money from.

I still have to attend my face to face only a quick chat now a few online courses Setup off on my way before was a living nightmare.

On the first day I signed all the papers due to me being such a guilable cunt these advisors will try and gain common grounds with you talking nicely to you on your first meeting every fuckin sales person does this to get you to trust them to sign the contract papers after that they will not give a flying toss about your health or wellbeing.

No wonder why my advisor on the first meeting was having the biggest smile on her face must have told the whole office we have another one to abuse did he sign yes🤘😜well done Sarah the advisor🤘 when do we start the process give him a few weeks to settle down into the scheme after that attack. Crying or Very sad

On your first meeting your advisor will already started building a profile on you and notice very quickly if your lack of confidence, shy,quiet,nervous if you have b*tch advisor like I had they will take advantage of this and use this against you....

Human nature is sick to the core they will do anything for fuckin money... 💵

Last edited by Muppet1970 on Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Muppet1970

oneman, Ignatius and Tom tiny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:32 am

Ignatius wrote:I fear you are correct that submitting a fit note will not lead to meaningful change with Restart. If you have a half -decent WC then venting to them may bring a bit of relief but the Restart rules simply do not empower a WC to curtail your time on Restart, except in very limited circumstances. There is no easy way of putting this but, as seen on this and other forums, JCPs are awash with people being beaten into the ground by Restart, yet there is still no way out for them.

First off, you don't sound at all heartless - the poor excuses for human beings who work for Restart are who I would call heartless. There's absolutely no way I would put anybody on this forum in the same category as a Restart employee, as that would be cruel and rude of me.

I did read some of what you and Oneman said about the withdrawal of consent, but a lot of it went over my head to be honest. Without wishing to sound rude, who would be the best person here to PM to hold my hand and help me get this done?

Muppet1970 wrote:Yes no way out of the restart until you fullfill your 365 days with them even after that these parasites still want a additional 6 months money from you.
Withdrawal your consent forms and file complaints that the only way they leave you alone in peace knowing full well your not a push over and move onto the next gullible prat to extract money from.

I still have to attend my face to face only a quick chat now a few online courses Setup off on my way before was a living nightmare.

On the first day I signed all the papers due to me being such a guilable cunt these advisors will try and gain common grounds with you talking nicely to you on your first meeting every fuckin sales person does this to get you to trust them to sign the contract papers after that they will not give a flying toss about your health or wellbeing.

No wonder why my advisor on the first meeting was having the biggest smile on her face must have told the whole office we have another one to abuse did he sign yes🤘😜well done Sarah the advisor🤘 when do we start the process give him a few weeks to settle down into the scheme after that attack. Crying or Very sad
You're absolutely right about these people being glorified sales people, you can tell by the way they talk to you. Typical let's get the sale without paying any attention to the customer's needs.

I think my problem is that I do fear the job centre and their courses. I'm not the sort of person to fight back, as I don't deal very well with stress which can also impact my health. But these people really are testing my patience and I'm not entirely sure if I can cope.

Intincroi

oneman, Ignatius, Tom tiny and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:07 pm

How do these Restart advisors sleep well at night knowing full well they are doing is wrong going to ask my personal advisor can we switch chairs I play the advisor role for one day let me abuse you from today is that OK I well indeed make this bastard cry his eyes out advisors/managers at the restart need to experience first hand of the shit we have to put up with.

Mousecat

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Tom tiny like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next