BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

work coach ringing me,

+4
Pintel
Gallazz
Welfare-Champion
Caker
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

work coach ringing me, - Page 2 Empty Re: work coach ringing me,

Post by Welfare-Champion Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:07 am

work coach ringing me, - Page 2 2035158131 Caker

Welfare-Champion

Caker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MrFrankZola Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:56 pm

DWP spotlights on: First commitments by phone appointment and Work Search reviews and Digital Nudges (16 page pdf)
“Work coaches should not take any action if the claimant has not met all their work related requirements, but can show a reasonable level of activity“.dges
(16 page pdf)
https://mrfrankzola.files.wordpress.com/2020/08/dwp-universal-credit-spotlights-on-first-commitments-by-phone-and-work-search-reviews.pdf
From https://mrfrankzola.wordpress.com/2020/08/26/millionsofdigitalnudges/
Jobcentres are still working on a digital by default (inc email, sms and phone) engagement with claimants

MrFrankZola

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Welfare-Champion Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Hi London123

Have things improved or is it too early to say?

Welfare-Champion

london123 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Welfare-Champion wrote:Hi London123

Have things improved or is it too early to say?

Hi,
I had another call 2 weeks ago, at 2 30 pm I informed him that I had no sleep the previous night due to my health issues and needed to go back to bed but couldn't as I was awaiting a call from you.
He said go back to bed, I've heard nothing since fingers crossed,

london123

jobberpw and Welfare-Champion like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Welfare-Champion Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:55 am

work coach ringing me, - Page 2 Crossed-fingers_1f91e

Welfare-Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:12 am

Good to hear they are at last taking note of your situation London...at least I hope so. Keep feeding them that kind of excuse and they will eventually get it through their thick heads that you; are not up to it physically or mentally speaking.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:04 pm

Just read a message in my journal they have referred me for a work capability assessment. Anyone knows what this entails,

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:01 am

@ London123

https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Benefit-guides/Work-Capability-Assessment/What-is-a-Work-Capability-Assessment

I would suggest you get your GP involved as you will need medical evidence of your condition and how it affects your day to day life.

turn2us.org.uk wrote:When answering the questions think about whether you can do the activity safely, reliably and repeatedly.

Consider the side effects of any medication you take on the performance of the activities.

It can be helpful to keep a diary for a week or two before completing the form so you can get a clearer picture of your problems - but make sure you return the form within the deadline.
Caker
Caker

jobberpw and london123 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:31 am

Caker wrote:@ London123

https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Benefit-guides/Work-Capability-Assessment/What-is-a-Work-Capability-Assessment

I would suggest you get your GP involved as you will need medical evidence of your condition and how it affects your day to day life.

turn2us.org.uk wrote:When answering the questions think about whether you can do the activity safely, reliably and repeatedly.

Consider the side effects of any medication you take on the performance of the activities.

It can be helpful to keep a diary for a week or two before completing the form so you can get a clearer picture of your problems - but make sure you return the form within the deadline.
Thanks for that link. I thought these assessments would have been cancelled due to the COVID-19.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:40 am

Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:08 am

Caker wrote:Now being carried on via telephone:

https://www.chdauk.co.uk/information-about-telephone-assessments

That's good to know think I would rather do it over the phone than face to face. Wondering how long before i get the call.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:17 am

They should send you the form to fill in first. They should then call you after you have sent it back to them as their assessment will be informed by what answers you give.
Caker
Caker

jobberpw and london123 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:06 pm

London123,

Caker is 100% correct. To be able to fill in the UC50 form etc GP involvement can really help things. So any medical evidence you can gather, copy all paper work and make some kind of info bundle out of it attaching any relevant conditions to what ever page you feel is the most appropriate.

Once UC50 is returned they write to you with a WCA appointment. Covid-19 has slowed things down greatly for them:D

London123, if you go to a face to face or any telephone appointment ask for it to be recorded and a copy given to you. They are known to have blatantly lie at the assessment stage. Twisted Evil
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:17 pm

i don't have medical evidence, only sick notes and a couple of hospital appointment letters.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:22 pm

Anything and send a SAR to hospital for any docs you feel are relevant. Ask your drs surgery to send you a copy of your records.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:25 pm

SAR Subject access request template here:

Dear Sirs etc

Subject access request

[Include your full name and other relevant details to help identify you].

Please supply the personal data you hold about me, which I am entitled to receive under data protection law, held in:

[Give specific details of where to search for the personal data you want, for example:Patient records for London123 etc here.........

my personnel file;

my medical records (between xx xx xx 2019 and xx xx 2020) held by ‘Dr London123’ at ‘hospital London123’;

[If relevant, state whether you would prefer to receive the data in a particular electronic format, or printed out].

It may be helpful for you to know that data protection law requires you to respond to a request for personal data within one calendar month.

If you do not normally deal with these requests, please pass this letter to your data protection officer or relevant staff member.

If you need advice on dealing with this request, the Information Commissioner’s Office can assist you. Its website is ico.org.uk, or it can be contacted on 0303 123 1113.

Yours faithfully

[Signature]
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker and london123 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:29 pm

I know I will fail the assessment as I had one a couple of years ago for the same condition and received 0 points. i just sent in a 3 months sick note to jobcentre ,that's why they have referred me, I'm awaiting an operation on my nose which as doubled in size, blocked with polyps can not breathe through the nose , causing me to not sleep headaches ect.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:30 pm

I have asked my doctors for records from 2017 to present. On econsult website.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:50 pm

london123 wrote:............. I'm awaiting an operation on my nose which as doubled in size, blocked with polyps can not breathe through the nose , causing me to not sleep headaches ect.

That is exactly the sort of information that you need to tell them about. It is essential that you tell them about the effect it is having on your daily life, what it stops you doing etc.
Caker
Caker

Pintel and london123 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:42 pm

@london123 if you don't try you will never know if your pass the assessment confused

Also to add to what #Jobberpw mentioned about getting a copy of the telephone appointment. It might be worth your while getting a photocopy of the UC50 form and any paperwork you submit to them. As you might of gathered they aren't your friend👻. You can get a photocopies at some post offices if your local library is closed. This will save you a headache of trying to remember what you said on the form🤔. Or even write it out longhand if you can't get an electronic copy.

Wishing you well in the interview and let us know how it goes in the future.😉
Pintel
Pintel

Caker, jobberpw and london123 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:58 pm

Pintel wrote:@london123 if you don't try you will never know if your pass the assessment confused

Also to add to what #Jobberpw mentioned about getting a copy of the telephone appointment. It might be worth your while getting a photocopy of the UC50 form and any paperwork you submit to them. As you might of gathered they aren't your friend👻. You can get a photocopies at some post offices if your local library is closed. This will save you a headache of trying to remember what you said on the form🤔. Or even write it out longhand if you can't get an electronic copy.

Wishing you well in the interview and let us know how it goes in the future.😉

Thanks. Yes ill keep you up to date. Just been writing out in a Word document what I'm going to say when they ring.

london123

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:05 pm

you could always use covid reference lol!

get called in then get someone to phone you then when you go into the building state ive been advised by a friend i could have covid as they have it

but seen as im here might as well get on with the interview work coach ringing me, - Page 2 507219341

im cruel but i also like fun as well
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Caker and london123 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:58 pm

I'm not very good at writing anyway this is what I put, does it sound ok. if you can read it.
https://ibb.co/TgFQ2bn

london123

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:28 pm

london123 wrote:I'm not very good at writing anyway this is what I put, does it sound ok. if you can read it.
https://ibb.co/TgFQ2bn

You have explained your situation really well IMHO.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:55 am

London123, do not worry about failing WCA as many do. However, the stats have improved of late. And if you fail yo do an MR and if you fail that you do an appeal.
You will win at  tribunal as your medical history is genuine. I am going by what you have told us all on here. If its not, then you will be screwed.

Remember  people fail WCA who have many serious conditions as apparent as the light of day. But, duly dismiss them due to this moronic system.

Politicians have been informed of this many times and  failed to act. So, this is left to the individual to protect themselves by sending DWP a mandatory reconsideration . Google that and familiarise yourself with all of that because if you dont, like i have said before. DWP WHP etc will walk all over you, have you jumping through hoops in a very unnecessary way.

Some info here.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/esa-outcomes-of-work-capability-assessments-including-mandatory-reconsiderations-and-appeals-march-2020/esa-work-capability-assessments-mandatory-reconsiderations-and-appeals-march-2020
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/benefits-introduction/problems-with-benefits-and-tax-credits/challenging-a-benefit-decision/challenging-a-dwp-benefit-decision-on-or-after-28-october-2013/appealing-against-a-benefit-decision/appealing-against-a-dwp-benefit-decision/

"If you want to challenge a decision about a benefit claim from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) you must ask for reconsideration of the decision before you can make an appeal. The DWP call it a mandatory reconsideration"

Your first thing is to get ALL and ANY medical evidence etc.
Wait to attend WCA.
If you fail it. Do a Mandatory Reconsideration.
If your case is still rejected.
MR Appeal
Last stop tribunal.

Remember this London. They wont call you in for a WCA unless, they feel they can win or they feel you are a genuine case.
So, meantime as you cant force a WCA to come about, continuously send in fit notes. Read up on that also.

More info here:https://mrfrankzola.wordpress.com/2019/04/03/fit-notes/
If you find this is all too much to deal with London make an appointment with a CAB advisor now.

Good luck and let us know when you have begun the process.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next