BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

work coach ringing me,

+4
Pintel
Gallazz
Welfare-Champion
Caker
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

work coach ringing me, - Page 3 Empty Re: work coach ringing me,

Post by jobberpw Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:06 am

London123,

I read the remarks you wrote about your health London and all good.

Make a copy of that form and anything else you fill in. If and when you receive a UC50 form etc , maybe that's one you have already filled out?Make sure, you have copies of these, crystal clear ones too. Send EVERYTHING recorded delivery. Any phone call appointments ALWAYS record. Get an app for your phone .Hoping you have one if not, put them on speaker phone landline and get a recorder from Argos or wherever for £10- 20.It will pay dividends in the long run.

If DWP or WCA people call you ask them, if they are recording the conversation and say you want a copy of it.

You dont have to explain why as is your right. Dont tell them you are recording as well. Hang onto your recording that you will also be making... in case they just happen to lose theirs.

they will likely refuse. Just giving you some pointers here and you may not need or want to take my tips. There is very good reason for recording these lovely people and one is they blatantly lie. Its happened to me, and wont again. They are there to assess peoples health, 'work capabilities Shocked ' not mess with the evidence given to them Evil or Very Mad .

I see you are suffering with ''chronic insomnia,'' add it to the list; as affects your concentration etc -get the idea London Very Happy .
Reading through how you describe your conditions London i would say you have a very strong case. They are looking for how these conditions impact upon what you can do, reliably, repeatedly etc not so much what they are. They use a points system to score and a bare minimum i think is 15 which takes a lot to reach as they've made it all stupidly hard and that's why it cost them millions with appeals due to their never ending arrogance. They are hoping that many wont do an MR etc, go away and lie down in a ditch quietly.

The whole system is another circus designed by default to deter people. Many many people have won cases at tribunals against dwp etc so fear not. Gather that evidence and you will do well imo.

Take that info to your Dr and ask for any help they can give applying medical evidence /remarks to back up what you have said. Some have a political view point and usually easy to see, when and if they start huffing and puffing. They dont like to help in some cases as see it they are playing more of an administrative social worker. If that happens, get another appointment with a different Dr . Some can be difficult despite their big pay cheques.

There is a Dr at my local surgery who couldnt help me enough. However, his colleague, was a total tory jobsworth despite the factual evidence i had he still dismissed my condition as having any real interference with what work i could do. I proved this to the DWP on  my own and won my case doing an MR.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker and london123 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:54 pm

Thanks for all that info today i received a message on my phone for a hospital appointment in December to arrange an operation on my nose. So all this must have got back to the hospital or its large coincidence.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:41 pm

London123,

Thanks for sharing your information here.

Have you completed this page?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/671814/uc50-interactive-final-0917.pdf

You need to be clear about what you cannot do and why in relation to work activities.  The assessor has to prove your statements are not true.

There are many sources of professional help if you need it, for example: https://advicelocal.uk/

All the best!

Last edited by WelfareChampion on Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:45 pm

This test is useful:

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/employment-and-support-allowance/start-the-esa-test

LCW is the UC equivalent of ESA

It has helped people I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:14 am

Sorry London i was half asleep and now realise you have the great invitation to WCA that means you need to work very fast. Note ALL the points me and others make on WCA etc print them out and get cracking with the forms. They can send a letter out to attend within days hoping you wont have time to gather info .

Have you been given a date yet for WCA ?

Lets us all know what stage you are at.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:17 am

A heads up so t speak despite lockdown MK2 coming in you will all be ecstatic to know that most joke shops remain open. I guess because of all the abundance of ''opportunities'' out there.

This is starting to look real good.80% of the uk will be working for mini wage paying hardly any tax, all working in same sectors: Shelf stacking box packing etc etc and a few million, left over on the dole. UBI maybe a cheaper route after all. Another idea some despise but may like everything else... be forced to do a U turn on Twisted Evil .

rant over. Very Happy
jobberpw
jobberpw

london123 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:46 pm

London123,

"Have you been given a date yet for WCA ?"

Any other dates outside of the forthcoming WCA won't be taken into account unless, you were to be staying in hospital.

So, if the WCA is before any hospital date/treatment date you will be expected to attend that.Hence the need to get things moving with your info to attach to your WCA UC50 form to help support your wca decision.You can gather more evidence if needed at a later date if you have to do a mandatory reconsideration appeal.

This is for after if DWP find they think you are all fit to go etc.
Challenging work capability assessment decisions
https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/challenging-work-capability-assessment-decisions

Further useful info here London123:
https://www.gov.uk/appeal-benefit-decision/submit-appeal

First thing you need to do London123 is, return the UC50 with as much evidence about your conditions and how they affect your ability to carry out work,daily activities. So, anything that restricts you doing ANYTHING reliably,repeatedly, safely, you should make crystal clear where you feel is appropriate.

Also, if there is anything that you use to be able to do, and can no longer do because of any medical condition, list that as well.

Before you can appeal to a tribunal.You will need to ask (DWP) to look at the decision again. Called mandatory reconsideration. If DWP didn't change their decision when you asked them to look at it again, you can appeal to an independent panel, called a tribunal.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:12 pm

WelfareChampion wrote:This test is useful:

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/employment-and-support-allowance/start-the-esa-test

LCW is the UC equivalent of ESA

It has helped people I know.

Did the test and scored 0 points

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:15 pm

jobberpw wrote:Sorry London i was half asleep and now realise you have the great invitation to WCA that means you need to work very fast. Note ALL the points me and others make on WCA etc print them out and get cracking with the forms. They can send a letter out to attend within days hoping you wont have time to gather info .

Have you been given a date yet for WCA ?

Lets us all know what stage you are at.

I have the form filled in but i am still waiting for health records been nearly a week still no records,

london123

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:32 pm

Nice one London.Whoever it is you are waiting on for that info; politely remind them why you need it if you haven't already.And that time is important for you to have the info.

You're now heading in the right direction London and life will begin to get easier once you have dealt with all this WCA process etc Very Happy .

London forgive me but, are you saying you've already done the WCA "Did the test and scored 0 points" if so, you will now be doing the MR stage see here:You should ask for a mandatory reconsideration first if you haven’t done this already. https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/sick-or-disabled-people-and-carers/employment-and-support-allowance/problems-with-esa/esa-appealing/

To score the correct amount of points London you will need to study the hell out of all the information people have posted for you.Even if the MR fails.You can still take it to a tribunal who have many times  sided with the claimant and not DWP mentality=points means no prizes Very Happy You have to be nearly dead literally to achieve i think the score is 15 points.Like ran over by a truck and only then would they see fit to give you maybe 14.Thats what people are up against a system not fit for purpose costing millions every year for them to play these sick games.They want people to cave in,to not do an MR or an appeal.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:09 pm

Sorry, this thread has strayed off topic. Please feel free to start a new thread to continue this discussion.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3