BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart video

+5
Ignatius
Leaf
The Catwoman
Intincroi
fordcortina1970
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Restart video  - Page 2 Empty Re: Restart video

Post by designergas Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:10 pm

Pintel wrote:You have to wonder what the CEo's/'Management'🦈 of these Restart companies get paid a year then? 🤔. As been mentioned 💰 public money well spent 🤢.

Restart manager

Wow, that is £40,000 a year. After a 40% tax bracket, you end up with £34,000. All that stress targets looking after the whole team of sales thick advisors....
No thanks. I cannot find any other company advertising manager reviews; only this one have a read.
Breaking the law sounds like these nutjob JCP case managers.

No wonder all these Restart Managers look like spastic divs; they all look like they were badly bullied in school and now bully the most vulnerable people and advisors to seek some formal revenge. 

https://uk.indeed.com/cmp/The-Growth-Company-1/salaries/Service-Manager

designergas

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:56 am

6%?? We don't regard a school where 6% of pupils pass as exams as good value. We don't regard a hospital where 6% of patients have successful treatment as good value. But 6% is fine and dandy for the provider gravy train.

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 pm

It seems to be getting worse every new scheme the DWP 🧻, launches...🤔. Correct me if I'm off course here. Didn't the Work Program, have a 10% success rate?
Also is there a national shortage of Retread staff. If the rate of pay is similar to a Jr Doctor (MD)? You need to attract persona's into these profession's.

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:18 pm

The Restart jobs I see advertised in my area are usually about £25,000, though I do reside in The North. Don't forget those "diagnostic" assessments Restart do and courses in managing your mental health mean they are practically Drs 🩺. And unlike them pesky junior drs they don't go on strike and say terrible things about the government so in our strange land probably deserve more money.

You are correct about the Work Programme. With each programme the value for money measure/success seems to go down. How many years until 0% success rate is seen as value for money?

Ignatius

jobberpw and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:18 pm

The way it's going, all DWP interactions will be outsourced. Restart will just become the norm instead of seeing a work coach at all.

Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:32 pm

Leaf wrote:The way it's going, all DWP interactions will be outsourced. Restart will just become the norm instead of seeing a work coach at all.

Shocking outsourced with 3rd party sub contractors advisors no code of conduct to follow..... I also heard advisors hit the complaints thresholds they get moved to a different location or different job roles and continue with the abuse.

designergas

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:15 pm

Leaf wrote:The way it's going, all DWP interactions will be outsourced. Restart will just become the norm instead of seeing a work coach at all.

There have been rumours for years this is the endgame. The provider sector is always lobbying to do more core JCP functions. WC get plenty of stick on here, but we do occasionally benefit from them being bound by the civil service code. No such safeguards exist with providers.

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:18 pm

designergas wrote:

Shocking outsourced with 3rd party sub contractors advisors no code of conduct to follow..... I also heard advisors hit the complaints thresholds they get moved to a different location or different job roles and continue with the abuse.

Shady industry where you get relocated rather than retrained or performance managed out of the door for getting too many complaints about your conduct.

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:22 pm

Well we have all seen how well Privatisation has worked. Only need to look at the Railway's etc Crying or Very sad.

And back to the issue raised about these Provider's achieving below 10% outcomes. I thought it was just Carbon 💎 Emissions they wanted to achieve to Net Zero...Restart video  - Page 2 3889284177
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:02 am

Ignatius wrote:
designergas wrote:

Shady industry where you get relocated rather than retrained or performance managed out of the door for getting too many complaints about your conduct.

Shoddy Scumbags don't care; the manager doesn't care.
The highest turnover of staff says it all. 
I guess they don't care; they get as many people into unsuitable jobs and abuse them, so they give up on ever claiming any state benefits again. How the hell do they sleep at night, fuck knows. It's just soul destroying...........

Like Alan said, people like us cannot do a job like this; we are simply not built for it.

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:58 am

Hence why the Tories have rinsed this country for all its worth. Value for money for the ''providers,'' yes! Certainly not for the tax payer, or, the participants of these circuses. Many people i know not even aware such circuses exist. Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by jobberpw on Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:38 pm

I agree #Jobber. Image even a percentage of this £2.9 Billion 💰 that has been siphoned into the Retread 🧻scheme. Was put into Health or Infrastructure projects. It would be a start, as someone who uses public-transport. I see(and feel) how bad the roads are in this country. Or pay the medical staff a wage, for the service they provide. Instead of having to go on strike, as you can't live on 'clap for carer's'.

Makes you proud to be ,🇬🇧..

Point in question, nothing about wasting Taxpayers money on 'White🐘's'????🤔

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/apr/08/reform-uk-criticised-for-claiming-funding-nhs-and-reaching-net-zero-are-at-odds
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:04 pm

Hey designergas,

I wanted to check in with you about the links you're posting. It would be really helpful if you could give us a heads-up on what they lead to. It's just about keeping things transparent and making sure everyone feels comfortable clicking. Thanks so much for understanding!
Sorry for the downer Very Happy
oneman
oneman

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:40 am

Oneman, i just checked your profile, absolute Classic!Very Happy Laughing  Very Happy Laughing
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2