BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart program

+18
Gallazz
Archangel
Ignatius
fordcortina1970
mandy tori
Topaz
D.Appleby
The Catwoman
london123
MightyQunit
Brutus
Absolut
Rebel-1
oneman
Caker
jobberpw
Jara
Pintel
22 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Restart  program - Page 3 Empty Re: Restart program

Post by Pintel Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:49 pm

Maybe the JCP 🚽, could give out 'Hitch hiking' tokens (as the links says they do in Poland) 👍...

So if they don't 'consider it' necessity, you can be left out of pocket 😳. It would be nice to see the DWP's expenses for travel a year🤑....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitchhiking
Pintel
Pintel

oneman and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:32 pm

Unfortunately they don't use their own guidance or regulations until its made politely clear to them and even then, some roach will play dumb.

It really is a case of people monitoring how many times they visit roach shop in a month as they like/try to be clever with the calendar dates. Don't let em.

As pintel hints at, some claimants will be based miles away from joke shop.And even when someone has pointed out they have a physical disability, they dont give a toss until, you show them the regs.

As far as I am aware, the reclaiming of travel costs is at joke shops discretion depending on their local budgets and region. If the claimant is being asked to attend outside of their usual signing/interview times. To confuse people they like adjust the regulations covering different benefits which contradicts what their trying to achieve with the UC Circus. If they keep it all the same then people would be able to take some form of action against them. Any expenses outside of usual visiting roach shops etc should be filed ASAP. They use to have a particular form for this but once people got wise to using it the claimant would file an expenses reclaim form using the last format and some roach would just say sorry, can't accept that form now as we've now changed it. I found out latter that wasn't the case😈.

People can also reclaim fuel or any transport cost to a interview. After they have attended of course.🙂

This "new start" scheme sounds yet another pile of crap if you happen to be 50+. But I hope there seriously is something positive in it for younger people.

If there is, will be remarkable. I think the enclosed commas says it all. Just think of all these pathetic so called buzz word's someone is getting handsomely paid to think of🤔 .I'm thinking 🤔 💭 erhhh...
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:57 pm

It's ok jobberpw.
Us. Lifers on the 5 year work programme know what to do. We just get sanctioned and then get it over turned at tribunal !!!
Tribunal!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
You might enjoy the fact that this is my 8 th sanction to my self and I have helped another 110 people with sanctions and they have all come back in my favour.
Good luck😀
oneman
oneman

Caker and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:46 am

That's sounds good oneman. Have roachshop suggested to start 'a business' as a professional benefits advisor. You too could then put a poster up on the office wall showing, pictures of mountains saying: I will help you climb to the top. The tribunal will make you pay.😁 👿

I never had the displeasure of doing your stretch on the WP but no doubt in time, will eventually get slung onto whatever branded "specially tailored" bundle of joy,  their currently be working on. 😈 I've been lucky on sanctions. But give them time as they aim to please. 8 sanctions would financially cripple many; with the speed Tribunals deal with cases and that can only get worse which must be a large backlog.

How did you survive while you waited for those hearings to be heard with roach shop being so generous and all 😈 don't think I could survive 2 sanctions. Would be bread and water for me. 🥶

Well done on the sanctions overturned score board outstanding. 👏
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:58 am

Absolut
Absolut

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:12 am

Thanks Absolut, feel I come in strong on item 1 and 16🙂
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman, Absolut and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:38 pm

oneman wrote:It's ok jobberpw.
Us. Lifers on the 5 year work programme know what to do. We just get sanctioned and then get it over turned at tribunal !!!
Tribunal!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
You might enjoy the fact that this is my 8 th sanction to my self and I have helped another 110 people with sanctions and they have all come back in my favour.
Good luck😀

Well done to you🏆 #Oneman, glad to see how effective these JCP 🚽 sanctions are. You would think they would see by now that they aren't effective. And just creating a pile of paperwork for themselves. Or is this the job creation scheme, i hear so much about 🤔
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:45 pm

👍🎖🎉 #Absolut, they made me laugh. Just the questioner reminded me of my last soft-$kills course🤤. Would of liked to see the results of category's 'Dunce/Dole Wallah/ & clown...
Pintel
Pintel

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:48 pm

What is the situation regarding CV. When I was on jsa you just had to show it to them and NOT give them a copy. Is it the same on UC and the restart programme?
oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:04 pm

Same on UC show it, they ask for a copy say no. Their definitely not a recruitment agency and I have a special one for them🙄. Has a hand sign on page one and its not signalling help 😉🙂

I've seen others who weren't too sure about saying no to the roaches and then came back with a very trimmed down version of their cv. There were similar rows brewing few years back with their tailored support for everyone of "YOU WILL USE UNIVERSAL JOKE SEARCH. " at a cost of huge expense to the tax payer dwp later learned, oh no we won't 😁.
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:20 pm

"Not a recruitment agency", Yes & No #Jobber 🤨. I gather 'Reed in Partnership' is a 'Reed Group Companies' (see link). So you never know what under the 📡 deals might be going on 'allegedly'confused.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reed_(company)
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Good old viper squad. Always willing to scoop up a few sheep. They appear to be very close to roach shop Pintel.

Oneman was asking about cv's unless things have changed with data consent issues I'd be surprised if they can force anyone to keep a copy. If that was the case I will be doing as others did with a minimalistic effort. No doubt send me on another cv course as the last one helped me SO much. Once employers see it had been incorrectly formatted for my skill set, the phone didn't stop ringing...sarcasm 🤔😡

Roach shops and providers try to be clever with data consent. Anything to get a signature or 2.
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:54 pm

Thanks. I thought that was the case. I only need to prove to them that I don't need any help with my cv. I have already told them that I'm only there because I'm mandated to be there. They don't understand why I would not want their help. I have told them my history with the work programme but they say they are different!!! They didn't even know that people plus is just a renamed avanta and A4E.
Today was a total repeat of what happens last week.
oneman
oneman

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:30 pm

Same old same old Oneman.

You could also show them a print out of this article (31/03/2015).

A4e staff jailed. 'They made up files, Forged Signature's and Falsely claimed they had helped find jobs'... 😲.

I think its the last part that found them out, about finding jobs...🤨

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-32139244

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:54 pm

Or how about this new born hell in the making:

DWP test for ''new conditionality policy'' focussing on Disabled claimants “can do Twisted Evil , not what they can’t Evil or Very Mad

They cant get enough of their conditionality can they Evil or Very Mad

https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/2021/november/dwp-test-new-conditionality-policy-focussing-what-disabled-claimant-%E2%80%9Ccan-do-not

This line says it all and confirmation as to how deluded they really are. A word from the wise. I've worked at over 50 companies in my life as a contractor etc, and, very few are geared up for what these loonies are suggesting: “Tailoring Up is applied to everyone on the health journey providing medical evidence before their WCA, and for those found to have Limited Capability to Work following their WCA, on both New Style ESA and Universal Credit. SO, basically anyone! whos currently breathing, beware, as the beast is coming for you 2022. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:54 pm

Maybe they could make a 'game show' out of these WCA. Each week the healthiest contestants is booted off 👎. Maybe Ms Joanna Lumley could host it🧐, i think its got legs😕...
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Here's a useful F0I, courtesy of Mr Zola 👍.
FOI 2021/81746 04/Nov/21

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/restart_providers_data_protectio#incoming-1908710

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/4/Informed%20Consent%20Statement.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/10/Jobs%2022%20IS18.5%20Data%20Protection%20Policy.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/11/Ingeus%20Data%20Security%20Procedures%20Manual%20v10.0%20October%202021.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/12/G4S%20Restart%20Scheme%20Privacy%20Notice%20v1.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/13/Fedcap%20Employment%20Data%20Consent%20Form%20Restart%20V1%20July%202021docx.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/7/Reed%20in%20Partnership%20Privacy%20Notice%20Restart%20Scheme%20v1.1.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/4/Informed%20Consent%20Statement.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/5/Serco%20Restart%20Privacy%20Notice%20short%20version%20v0.1.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/6/Seetec%20Data%20Protection%20Policy.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/8/Reed%20in%20Partnership%20Data%20Protection%20Policy.pdf.html

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/9/Maximus%20UK%20Data%20Protection%20Policy.pdf.html
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:52 pm

In "Your right to complain" it says 'you are able to withdraw your consent at any time'. So my question is can you do this proactively. Therefore removing your 'consent' before they even ask for it🤨.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/7/Reed%20in%20Partnership%20Privacy%20Notice%20Restart%20Scheme%20v1.1.pdf.htm

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Me again, as don't want to make a too long post...😏

3."Payment Data includes bank account details...enable us to reimburse costs".

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/797845/response/1908710/attach/html/7/Reed%20in%20Partnership%20Privacy%20Notice%20Restart%20Scheme%20v1.1.pdf.html

Am I the only one worried about all of this personal information 😳 being held by these companies! Just when I was at A4e some chap, had his bank account drained. Found it was someone in the office, had stolen his bank details ☹.

Best practice to get travel from the petty cash 💰 box. Mind you I had to get the Roach clown involved once as one provider decided to be a pain about pay my travel in cash🙄.
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:24 pm

Caker
Caker

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:54 pm

FOI request to people plus.The restart scheme tried to say.
"Because this is for Restart and Work Programme contracts, DWP are the data controller and Reed and PeoplePlus are processors, this means that even though you are asking for copies of information about yourself that we hold, the request has got to go via DWP via rightofaccess.requests@dwp.gov.uk
I corrected them saying.
"Your Restart, Schedule 11 of the contract states that for data shared between the parties, DWP and the Provider are Joint Controllers. Where data is not shared, the parties are independent controllers. "
They tried to pass the buck and replied.
"Having consulted with Reed and reviewing the contract with DWP, Reed are advised to navigate individuals to make the request themselves via the email I have provided within our response, and to copy the email, which we have also done.DWP will then respond within the 30 day timeframe"
I replyed.
"I acknowledge your request to go through the email link to DWP but as I am not legally bound to do so, in any way. Then I will not be taking up this offer.
As you are Joint Controllers of this information with DWP, I again lawfully request the answers to the original FOI set out in the first complaint and its time frame."
What do I do if they do not reply in the 30 day time frame?
oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:16 pm

If no reply within specified time frame, report situation to ICO office but in my recent dealings were quite useless when dealing with dwp etc. Was like talking to a wall I found. confused
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Here's a link about the Restart program, in case there's anything that has been missed 🤔

https://mrfrankzola.wordpress.com/restart/
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:15 pm

oneman wrote:Thanks. I thought that was the case. I only need to prove to them that I don't need any help with my cv. I have already told them that I'm only there because I'm mandated to be there. They don't understand why I would not want their help. I have told them my history with the work programme but they say they are different!!! They didn't even know that people plus is just a renamed avanta and A4E.
Today was a total repeat of what happens last week.

In red oneman, that's absolutely outstanding bullshit coming from them. Just look at them, ahhh, going the extra mile for you Evil or Very Mad.

I'd tell them to STOP! using their 'idealism's' and start to produce some successful facts as they currently and historically speak for themselves in that; NO work programmes/re start circus has yet, ever showed any real success: evil: .

Example for any delusional companies. Jobber will 'help' you try and win the lottery. Do you think you will win ? If not, how effective has my help been.... you total morons Twisted Evil .

jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:27 pm

Just in case your a bit confused I sent the same DM's to jobberpw, pintel and caker as the Info is too traceable  to give out on here.
A new email was sent out to people plus this afternoon. Let me know if you would like a copy.
Have you Ever looked them up on trustpilot. Hilarious!😂
oneman
oneman

Caker, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next