BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart for JSA claimants

+22
Charles1985
Mousecat
Tom tiny
Kellybrown4
Leaf
David1234
bully3061
Coconutxone
oneman
Intincroi
Archangel
scratch
fordcortina1970
Ignatius
DeafBloke
The Catwoman
Topaz
jobberpw
Pintel
mandy tori
D.Appleby
Absolut
26 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Restart for JSA claimants - Page 34 Empty Re: Restart for JSA claimants

Post by Muppet1970 Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:09 pm

Definitely keep that mouth shut let them do all the talking first
Perhaps you should take action over restart itself for not providing you a service you required they sacked you in the spot. 😂

Muppet1970

oneman and Leaf like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:31 pm

Sorry. What did you just say, Ignatius?
99 red balloons went bye, where, when?
Did you contact me or email me about this beforehand?
Did I confirm that I would be there?
What do you mean? I failed to attend!!! silent
LOL Restart for JSA claimants - Page 34 1f602 Restart for JSA claimants - Page 34 1f602 Restart for JSA claimants - Page 34 1f602
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:39 pm

Not sure how Reddit works but all comments are blocked on it when I just looked. That's unobstructed bot-modified open media for you! Twisted Evil Enjoy. Rolling Eyes
oneman
oneman

Ignatius, Leaf and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:01 pm

You've possibly been shadow-banned. If not, try clearing your browser cache.

The mods on reddit are DWP shills and don't like it when you inform people. There's probably some DWP/restart staff among them. They always remove comments about recording for example.

Leaf

oneman, Ignatius and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:03 pm

I think you need to Google one of those mini mental state examinations, Oneman. Your memory appears to be appalling, but at least you have retained your expert knowledge of DWP dirty tricks and how to fight them - it's like some sort of medical miracle!

My WC doesn't appear to have proper dirt on me yet. They have looked at their system and jumped to the conclusion I never attended a single appointment. What happens next will depend very much on what those snakes at Restart tell the. My gob will be staying firmly shut until I know more. Would it be worth my complaining about the numerous WCs who for the last year failed to spot I was on Restart or would that just be petty of me?

Ignatius

oneman and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:05 pm

I'm a ghost? How am I shadow-banned? I don't use any media apart from this site! Restart for JSA claimants - Page 34 373338497

Sorry, not you. My online data is very very very very small. Think early my space with coded bits. Laughing Laughing

Last edited by oneman on Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Ignatius, Leaf and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:08 pm

If the DWP hate the Reddit boards, what would this forum do to them? All the WCs would drop dead on the spot at some of the advice on here.

Ignatius

oneman, The Catwoman, Leaf and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:11 pm

Leaf wrote:You've possibly been shadow-banned. If not, try clearing your browser cache.

The mods on reddit are DWP shills and don't like it when you inform people. There's probably some DWP/restart staff among them. They always remove comments about recording for example.
I only looked through my many shaded eyeglasses. Specsathome!
oneman
oneman

Muppet1970 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:11 pm

oneman wrote:

Not sure how Reddit works but all comments are blocked on it when I just looked. That's unobstructed bot-modified open media for you! Twisted Evil Enjoy. Rolling Eyes

I got a warning a few weeks back on reddit probably a tosspot restart advisor or a WC flagged my message some pricks don't like you giving advice helping out others.
Parasites hate these boards offer to much advice to fuck them up without these boards my advisor would be in heavens made.

Last edited by Muppet1970 on Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Muppet1970

oneman, The Catwoman, Leaf and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:18 pm

We need to swap/make a new topic on this conversation, otherwise, we will get stopped for too much content on the original content! I have been thinking that the thread has been getting long enough and a bit worried its too long. I hate it when they stop an original thread and start a new one.
oneman
oneman

Leaf and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:15 pm

Last edited by oneman on Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:23 pm

Restart have done me up like a kipper and I'm absolutely raging, not to mention other parts of my health affected as a result.

A while back I think that I mentioned speaking to somebody else with my advisor and I felt pressured by two people at once - an advisor and their line manager. Well this happened again and I made it crystal clear I wasn't happy about their latest job role suggestion and why. They tried to smooth other it by telling me that there are other aspects, but I wasn't having any of it.

Immediately after I did the so called job club, which was just scrolling through jobs and being asked if you need any help. I didn't enter any of my details in their Chromebooks and wrote a short list what I hadn't applied for, telling them I'd apply for them at home on my own computer.

I then had to sign on and the complete cunt of an advisor had wrote a poison pen letter to my work coach while I was at the job club, saying that I told Restart I said my work coach said this that and the other. I said I hadn't even mentioned them this morning and that they were more than welcome to come with me next time, or I would even record the meeting.

Anyway the joker card was played by my work coach. They said Restart had found an ideal job role for me which wouldn't affect my health and Restart would pay travel costs for three months, as there was a bit of a trek each way. My coach said they are going to recommend they put me forward for this and to expect an interview date any time now. I asked what about my travel costs after three months to be told that I would be in a better position to pay my travel expenses by then.

Being completely honest, I don't want the shitty job or any jobs that Restart put me forward for. I am going to make absolutely sure that the employer know of my health conditions and do my best to fluff the interview up while not pissing Restart off, in case the employer reports back to Restart.

So I'd welcome any tactics to avoid getting this job and not give the joke shop an excuse to sanction me, as I think Restart are going to have their hands up my arse and treat me like their puppet.

Intincroi

oneman, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:41 pm

Intincroi wrote:Restart have done me up like a kipper and I'm absolutely raging, not to mention other parts of my health affected as a result.

A while back I think that I mentioned speaking to somebody else with my advisor and I felt pressured by two people at once - an advisor and their line manager.  Well this happened again and I made it crystal clear I wasn't happy about their latest job role suggestion and why.  They tried to smooth other it by telling me that there are other aspects, but I wasn't having any of it.

Immediately after I did the so called job club, which was just scrolling through jobs and being asked if you need any help.  I didn't enter any of my details in their Chromebooks and wrote a short list what I hadn't applied for, telling them I'd apply for them at home on my own computer.

I then had to sign on and the complete cunt of an advisor had wrote a poison pen letter to my work coach while I was at the job club, saying that I told Restart I said my work coach said this that and the other.  I said I hadn't even mentioned them this morning and that they were more than welcome to come with me next time, or I would even record the meeting.

Anyway the joker card was played by my work coach.  They said Restart had found an ideal job role for me which wouldn't affect my health and Restart would pay travel costs for three months, as there was a bit of a trek each way.  My coach said they are going to recommend they put me forward for this and to expect an interview date any time now.  I asked what about my travel costs after three months to be told that I would be in a better position to pay my travel expenses by then.

Being completely honest, I don't want the shitty job or any jobs that Restart put me forward for.  I am going to make absolutely sure that the employer know of my health conditions and do my best to fluff the interview up while not pissing Restart off, in case the employer reports back to Restart.

So I'd welcome any tactics to avoid getting this job and not give the joke shop an excuse to sanction me, as I think Restart are going to have their hands up my arse and treat me like their puppet.

Don't trust what they say all made up laws and bullshit bastards will lie and set you up just attend the interview all drunk with a can of beer ripped up shirt etc etc

Told my advisor probably getting accepted for a second position this job is 20+ hours advisor next when are you starting told him next month next he ask for details told him nothing also said once I get accepted to this position I'm just going to close my claim without giving any details to WC or job centre advisor said you must do by law fucking made up laws hahahaha just ignore these people... 😂😂😂😂

These tossers think we are utter thick and stupid I wouldn't even trust my WC not to send details over.

Last edited by Muppet1970 on Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Muppet1970

oneman, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:42 pm

Employers like eagerness in a potential employer. When asked why you are applying a few erms wouldn't go amiss. If they ask you if you have any further questions then obviously you don't. If the job requires communication skills the interview is your chance to demonstrate your lack of said skills - appear nervous and hesitant rather than a strong, confident communicator. If there are any practical assessments just be a bit too slow to complete them. Most employers recruit in the existing image of their company/staff. If you don't look like you fit in that image, less likely to be interested in you.

You mention a trek to the employer - if you will be trekking for more than 90 minutes each way then you cannot be made to apply.

I've had interviews before which the jobcentre had arranged. Stressful because it felt like a WC was in the room but I never got into trouble for not getting the job.

Employers don't generally give too detailed feedback these days. If they do, it should be to you and not Restart. Most employers would be cautious about sharing feedback about you with a third party. This is another reason why data sharing forms should never be signed, or if signed, revoked. A provider may use your signature to argue they have your consent to get feedback. Indeed, I would make clear in the interview that I don't want any feedback going to Restart. Raising the issue will make you look awkward and employers just love that.

Ignatius

oneman, The Catwoman, Coconutxone, Muppet1970 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:44 pm

Muppet1970 wrote:Don't trust what they say all made up laws and bullshit bastards will lie and set you up just attend the interview all drunk with a can of beer ripped up shirt etc etc

Told my advisor probably getting accepted for a second position this job is 20+ hours advisor next when are you starting told him next month next he ask for details told him nothing also said once I get accepted to this position I'm just going to close my claim without giving any details to WC or job centre advisor said you must do by law hahahaha just ignore these people... 😂😂😂😂
I suspect the company is small and local, so I fear they will just tell Restart I turned up liked a scruff and they will report back to the job centre to get my money stopped.

Intincroi

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:53 pm

Intincroi wrote:
Muppet1970 wrote:Don't trust what they say all made up laws and bullshit bastards will lie and set you up just attend the interview all drunk with a can of beer ripped up shirt etc etc

Told my advisor probably getting accepted for a second position this job is 20+ hours advisor next when are you starting told him next month next he ask for details told him nothing also said once I get accepted to this position I'm just going to close my claim without giving any details to WC or job centre advisor said you must do by law hahahaha just ignore these people... 😂😂😂😂
I suspect the company is small and local, so I fear they will just tell Restart I turned up liked a scruff and they will report back to the job centre to get my money stopped.

Could be Setup had this once advisor sent me to non exist job interview the fucking interviewer has connections with my PA notice this in her Facebook account and linkedin account googled the interviewer name into both social media fucking parasites once arrived he only noted me down for attending and said on your way probably to test me out just be careful buddy these are sneaky bastards.

The same with job fairs always one tosser works undercover for the DWP taking your name down for attendance forwarding this information over to your WC fucking government spies had a DWP staff once in a job fair doing interviews once said to me he only here conducting interviews behalf of "Tkmaxx" basically means he is checkup on us if we are applying for jobs at the job fairs god I hate these cunts.

Muppet1970

oneman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:26 pm

I can describe this also been to a few at the beginning of the restart programme i knew something dodgy with these interviews they will send you to jobs not even a real job just to get you sanctioned if you miss it call up the place ask is this interview been setup ask for a email with proof your advisor does this to gain commission more people the advisor puts forward to interviews each month gets a nice payout the amount of evidence i have against my advisor is growing.

Last edited by Jayne on Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jayne

oneman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:27 pm

Research the company online. No need to look like a scruff, just have the wrong image for the company. Mention your trek to get to the interview. Anything that makes you seem potentially unreliable due to the whims of public transport will not be a winner with an employer. Take something unsuitable to read in reception while you wait for your interview. Look like a weirdo.

Ignatius

oneman, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:29 pm

Nothing to stop you calling the company to make sure the interview/vacany exists. A recording would be handy in case it doesn't.

Ignatius

oneman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:59 pm

Intincroi wrote:So I'd welcome any tactics to avoid getting this job and not give the joke shop an excuse to sanction me, as I think Restart are going to have their hands up my arse and treat me like their puppet.

Chapter 8B: Mandating participants to undertake activity – Income-based Jobseekers Allowance claimants JSA (IB)
8.12. The only restriction to this is mandating your Participant to complete work experience, apply for work, attend a job interview or take up work. You may agree on these as voluntary activities, but you must not set these as mandatory requirements.

Last edited by oneman on Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:08 pm

Take note of Oneman's sage post. Unless Restart got your WC to mandate an application, your attendance at the interview is voluntary. Obviously getting a WC to mandate could be time consuming and mean you miss the interview through no fault of your own. Why not waste their time and get them to clarify if you have been mandated to attend?

If you decide to attend, make sure you have your travel expenses reimbursed.

Ignatius

oneman, Coconutxone and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:09 pm

oneman wrote:
Intincroi wrote:So I'd welcome any tactics to avoid getting this job and not give the joke shop an excuse to sanction me, as I think Restart are going to have their hands up my arse and treat me like their puppet.

Chapter 8B: Mandating participants to undertake activity – Income-based Jobseekers Allowance claimants JSA (IB)
8.12. The only restriction to this is mandating your Participant to complete work experience, apply for work, attend a job interview or take up work. You may agree on these as voluntary activities, but you must not set these as mandatory requirements.

Is this the same rules with universal credit

Jayne

oneman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:11 pm

Indeed.  Chapter 8A is UC part 8B is job seekers.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/restart-provider-guidance/chapter-8-mandating-participants-to-undertake-activity

8.12. The only restriction to this is mandating your Participant to complete work experience, apply for work, attend a job interview or take up work. You may agree these as voluntary activities, but you must not set these as mandatory requirements. Where you have concerns about your Participant’s willingness to attend job interviews, or take up work, you should raise these concerns with the Participant’s Jobcentre Plus work coach via a two-way or three-way conversation, as appropriate.
oneman
oneman

Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:21 pm

Thanks for the knowledge they ain't mandating anything on me when your working part time i think they don't have a clue what to do with people that are on JSA working part time sanction has no effect cannot force you off your job cannot force you do another job for more hours unless your on universal credit your work coach can ask you to seek more hours or obtain a new job to meet your work commitment that why advisor still text me this morning you over to uc yet...

Jayne

oneman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:24 pm

Just to clarify that I've no idea who the actual employer is yet, even my work coach didn't know when I asked them when signing on.  My coach spoke to me as though I'd spoken to Restart about it - I said hang on, I've no clue what this is about who is it for? This is when the I had the rug completely taken away from my feet and being told about having my travel costs paid for three months - no wonder, as it's nearly 1.5 hours on the bus, something else I will mention at the interview.

It's all very well them wanting to put me forward for the shittiest jobs on the planet.  But I have to be happy in the job or I'll just end up on benefits again.  This is something they seem to agree on, but continue to hassle me with shit at each session.

Regarding the mandatory activity, I wish I'd thought of that.  But I was getting a lot of "I don't see why you can't do this" and "I'm going to recommend you for this" vibes from the joke shop coach.  I don't cope very well under pressure and already had a bad morning with Restart, so I just buckled.

Cunts.  Absolute cunts.  (Sorry to any ladies!)

Intincroi

oneman, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Muppet1970 and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next