BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

+8
Mousecat
Intincroi
Charles1985
The Catwoman
designergas
Absolut
Muppet1970
fordcortina1970
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme Empty Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

Post by designergas Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:46 am

A massive 355-page restart evaluation In May 2024, some interesting reads on the sanction part show that it takes months to receive an update, some longer than 7 months. And the advisor part plays a big role in how you engage with the scheme. 
https://learningandwork.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/evaluation-restart-scheme.pdf

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel, mandy tori, Ignatius, Mousecat, Muppet1970 and Grilledmars like this post

Back to top Go down

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme Empty Re: Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

Post by Pintel Thu Jun 13, 2024 5:42 pm

Wonder how much it cost to produce this "355-page Restart evaluation"... 😖
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, Ignatius, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme Empty Re: Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

Post by designergas Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:49 pm

Pintel wrote:Wonder how much it cost to produce this "355-page Restart evaluation"... 😖

Probably a couple million pounds; they love wasting taxpayer money.💵💵
I been doing my investigation some good finds.

I'm so dumbfounded now that they are starting to rehire the experienced advisors to do the job. The jobs listing requirements are that they must have years working in previous employment agencies, excellent knowledge of welfare, and be capable of building a rapport report with your participants before it was only capable of hitting key performance targets monthly (KPIs) like pre-covid, ex sales advisor like my last advisor worked in a fucking toy store for 10 years never been on benefits themselves started threatening me to take a job no public transport after 1 month on the scheme so the prick can hit the KPI job start only threaten me with sanctions then next asked what your postcode? I knew she was out of depth at the role.

Some ex-sales advisors did get caught out by the higher-end management for doing this after the COVID pandemic. Quick job starts were easy for people looking for work in one week or two when we came out of the pandemic lockdown. Now, fast forward: since the job market has died down massively after COVID, you now need to tailored your 365 days support back to your participants the contract was originally set out by the DWP to all restart providers. Many of these ex-sales numbskulls cannot do this because they are not equipped or experienced to do it.

Digging deeper, I see a few have quit, resigned, or even been sacked after working for 2+ years on the restart team. I wonder why hard work is coming, or sacked because the manager who is so pissed and cheesed off non-engaging participants cost the company thousands of pounds in funding.

I literally only turned up to my mandatory appointments talking about the weather, for 10 whole months, or these advisors could not be bothered learning the trade to become professional advisor.
Upon checking the last 3 advisors on LinkedIn, it says all only did 2+ years in Seetec Plus. Started 2021 Dec - April 2024. All three ex-sales numbskulls only worked selling toys; these three knew each other worked for the same company before the COVID came, so they all took on the restart advisor job role. Easy buck out the most vulnerable people of society and easy to bully. These schemes are people lives. We are talking about your not selling a fucking Pokemon toy you can return. This shit should be investigated by the media.

Last edited by designergas on Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius, Mousecat and Grilledmars like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:04 pm

The evidence suggests that further consideration is needed on how to support people with health needs within future employment support provision. This includes earlier identification of health needs to ensure people are on the right scheme. While the Restart Scheme was designed as an employment support programme, there was a very high number of participants with both physical and mental health conditions. This research shows that while providers adapted their offer to attempt to meet the needs of participants with health needs, these participants were generally less effectively supported. This suggests that DWP should ask providers to further improve their health offer. This is particularly important in the context of rising levels of economic inactivity.

I was on the Restart course with health conditions known to the DWP, yet they somewhat felt obliged to shove me onto the course. I dare-say there is a loophole for claimants with certain circumstances that allows them simply not to have to do the Restart course, but I have to yet hear of this.

Only this week it transpires that being on the Restart course has unknowingly caused me another health condition, developed likely through stress. I never suffered from it until starting Restart, but I never attributed it to being stressed. I wish I could feed this back to somebody somehow, but in reality it can probably never be proved. So yeah, thanks Restart, you really did me some good...!

Intincroi

jobberpw, Ignatius, designergas and Grilledmars like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:27 pm

Intincroi wrote:
The evidence suggests that further consideration is needed on how to support people with health needs within future employment support provision. This includes earlier identification of health needs to ensure people are on the right scheme. While the Restart Scheme was designed as an employment support programme, there was a very high number of participants with both physical and mental health conditions. This research shows that while providers adapted their offer to attempt to meet the needs of participants with health needs, these participants were generally less effectively supported. This suggests that DWP should ask providers to further improve their health offer. This is particularly important in the context of rising levels of economic inactivity.

I was on the Restart course with health conditions known to the DWP, yet they somewhat felt obliged to shove me onto the course.  I dare-say there is a loophole for claimants with certain circumstances that allows them simply not to have to do the Restart course, but I have to yet hear of this.

Only this week it transpires that being on the Restart course has unknowingly caused me another health condition, developed likely through stress.  I never suffered from it until starting Restart, but I never attributed it to being stressed.  I wish I could feed this back to somebody somehow, but in reality it can probably never be proved.  So yeah, thanks Restart, you really did me some good...!

Same here.
I started with no problems with mental health for 1–5 weeks. I was enjoying it, but boom, the pressure comes. Complete mental health and anxiety panic attacks.

The out-of-depth advisor turned into a fucking Nazi ninja. You ever notice the office is mostly female, which outweighs the male counter part, just like every job centre across the country, because females are more heartless, have little to no empathy, and lack care towards any human beings. Not all are like this, but mostly these schemes hire are scumbags. Good people don't do jobs like this attacking the most vulnerable people.

designergas

jobberpw, Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:38 pm

designergas wrote:Same here.
I started with no problems with mental health for 1–5 weeks. I was enjoying it, but boom, the pressure comes. Complete mental health and anxiety panic attacks.

The out-of-depth advisor turned into a fucking Nazi ninja. You ever notice the office is mostly female, which outweighs the male counter part, just like every job centre across the country, because females are more heartless, have little to no empathy, and lack care towards any human beings. Not all are like this, but mostly these schemes hire are scumbags. Good people don't do jobs like this attacking the most vulnerable people.
Literally, the only thing the advisors care about is getting you into a job so they can get a bonus - nothing else matters apart from their bonus, period.

I did initially see an advisor who seemed to be mostly empathetic, but as soon as I was thrown around the office like a hot coal, which was when the pressure intensified. Thinking about, the last month or so of the course mellowed down on the pressure - it was almost as though they wanted a good review out of me. Well they definitely never got a good review from me.

Intincroi

jobberpw, Ignatius, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:20 pm

Intincroi wrote:
designergas wrote:Same here.

Literally, the only thing the advisors care about is getting you into a job so they can get a bonus - nothing else matters apart from their bonus, period.

I did initially see an advisor who seemed to be mostly empathetic, but as soon as I was thrown around the office like a hot coal, which was when the pressure intensified.  Thinking about, the last month or so of the course mellowed down on the pressure - it was almost as though they wanted a good review out of me.  Well they definitely never got a good review from me.

The problem is here they are hell bent on focusing on job starts all of this BTW is the restart manager he or she has contract commitment to forfill to please the DWP they require quick results he or she bullies the advisors they next bully the participants to any job and get that contract renewed for the company someone need to complain to the DWP the restart provider contract isn't forfilling its terms of contract 365 days tailored support. 

In the first 5 weeks, my advisor beat me up, saying my only skill has been a cleaning role (based of a dummy CV) Since the beginning until the end of my scheme last month, my skills have been upgraded to IT technician and data analyst. They only found this out when I started talking to them, and they started to build an 11-month rapport report. 

The two bad advisors lead me to non-engagement, constant fighting, and refusing to take part in turning on the scheme (not handing over job employer details, withdrawal consent forms, and not using any restart services), which is not good for restart providers because they are based on money, and funding this method hurts them the most.

Funny, you were talking about this after I finished the scheme (182 days of job outcome tracking periods). They literally tailored my support and my needs; all the emails. I received was so professional and polite, and the job listing was from the most friendly advisor ever. I refuse to engage on the 6-month volunteer basis they have on offer. Never bothered to reply. I don't want to step foot into the restart office ever again. There are too many flashbacks.

Question why wasn't this offered at the beginning remains a misery.

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:34 pm

Glassdoor post explaining it all. 

I worked on the restart team for 3 months. Any participant uploads their CV to us, and we scan it into a system for gold, silver, and bronze. The list gets sorted out.
If you are in the bronze zone, e.g., lack of work experience or work history, but many of the advisors actually don't know this, plenty of participants in this scheme sabotage their own CVs, including job interviews and courses, and edit the fuck out of them, removing all the qualifications and skills to stop us from making money. 
During my time, I had a couple CVs with no work history or qualifications that turned out to have worked for many years and had a master degree in science. The only reason they removed the qualifications was so they could stay on benefits and claim housing and child benefits because she was a single mother of three. Most of the restart advisors focus on the gold and silver CV pile; get them job-ready ASAP. These piles earn us the job outcome. The only way to judge someone's skills is to talk to them, seek out information, and build a report. 

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel, Gallazz and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:49 pm

designergas wrote:Funny, you were talking about this after I finished the scheme (182 days of job outcome tracking periods). They literally tailored my support and my needs; all the emails. I received was so professional and polite, and the job listing was from the most friendly advisor ever. I refuse to engage on the 6-month volunteer basis they have on offer. Never bothered to reply. I don't want to step foot into the restart office ever again. There are too many flashbacks.

Question why wasn't this offered at the beginning remains a misery.
Thankfully Restart only contacted me the once after my 12 month stint and I made ensured they knew I wasn't happy about being called and not to call me again.

Perhaps if they'd have been nicer with me, by acknowledging my health conditions and reducing the pressure, I'd have engaged with them more. They literally stick onto you like parasites.

designergas wrote:Glassdoor post explaining it all. 

I worked on the restart team for 3 months. Any participant uploads their CV to us, and we scan it into a system for gold, silver, and bronze. The list gets sorted out.
If you are in the bronze zone, e.g., lack of work experience or work history, but many of the advisors actually don't know this, plenty of participants in this scheme sabotage their own CVs, including job interviews and courses, and edit the fuck out of them, removing all the qualifications and skills to stop us from making money. 
During my time, I had a couple CVs with no work history or qualifications that turned out to have worked for many years and had a master degree in science. The only reason they removed the qualifications was so they could stay on benefits and claim housing and child benefits because she was a single mother of three. Most of the restart advisors focus on the gold and silver CV pile; get them job-ready ASAP. These piles earn us the job outcome. The only way to judge someone's skills is to talk to them, seek out information, and build a report. 
That's picked up my curiosity now. Tailoring my CV for these courses like Restart, so they have next to no information. The questions are how far can you go, what should you leave in and out, etc?

Intincroi

jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:23 pm

This is an interesting development on the restart. These people on this forum have some excellent, clever thinkers who think outside the box. 
Excellent guys; well done on the research. Every participant who turned up didn't give out a CV or produce a dummy one. 
Your advisor will have to work super hard to tailor your needs, which will make them do some work for once. No more fucking around using a gold and silver file CV to net them the job outcome payment. They don't have the time to give the bronze pile; these are parked-up participants ticking in the boxes exercise only.

The highlights of my scheme is that my advisor did question me on the last day about all my grades and education on my CV, which gave me that dirtiest look. She next said, I hope you are not lying. Because my CV was bad, not even one day of work for 8 years No education, no skills sounded like I spent 8 years behind bars. But I have so many skills. They did shake their heads a few times, even asking for my LinkedIn, Facebook, school, etc. I don't do social media, etc.; what restart doesn't know you can be on benefits, work, and study and claim UC topup and never update your CV with the new set of skills into your CV.
This is your answer to making it easy for newbies coming onto the restart scheme. Also note that neither the job centre nor the work coach can't share your CV over to the restart provider due to the Data Protection Act and laws. I don't think the job centre will share your previous employment with the restart someone quote me on this. 
Thanks to these ex-Restart advisors leaking ****private confidentiality**** information, this scheme is finished and dusted.
Time to shut down and restart the whole scheme is exposed.

Anyone wonder why Ford Cortina 1970 got parked and told not to come in? This is the answer you've been looking for.

Mousecat

jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:57 pm

Pintel wrote:Wonder how much it cost to produce this "355-page Restart evaluation"... 😖

Far too much Twisted Evil

"Anyone wonder why Ford Cortina 1970 got parked and told not to come in? This is the answer you've been looking for."

Was same for me based on restricted access to my cv, never signed anything! and kept asking to see their business liability insurance with my name on the schedule, the certificate of incorporation just making waves in general all helps. They want nodding dogs and preferably jobs worths. Anyone ever noticed the minute few who come across as very enthusiastic while in these circuses class rooms. Definitely plants. They turn up for about a month if that and then miraculously disappear.When people start to ask where are they its "Oh! they found a really good job".And I'm the tooth fairy.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:29 pm

Intincroi wrote:

I was on the Restart course with health conditions known to the DWP, yet they somewhat felt obliged to shove me onto the course.  I dare-say there is a loophole for claimants with certain circumstances that allows them simply not to have to do the Restart course, but I have to yet hear of this.

Only this week it transpires that being on the Restart course has unknowingly caused me another health condition, developed likely through stress.  I never suffered from it until starting Restart, but I never attributed it to being stressed.  I wish I could feed this back to somebody somehow, but in reality it can probably never be proved.  So yeah, thanks Restart, you really did me some good...!

In bold above. I'd seriously go in strong with a major complaint and attach medical proof ie Drs letter etc, pertaining to your recent current health status, events you say caused by these clowns. You could also go get a MED3 from GP and wait for a WCA if your health is failing, or in general not good to attend any of these "courses"Rolling Eyes .

This may help:

DWP Guidance: The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) provides extensive guidance to Jobcentre Plus staff on how to handle claims, which includes taking into account claimants’ personal circumstances comprehensively.

Equality Act 2010: Although not specific to UC or JSA, this Act requires public bodies, including JC Plus, to consider the impact of their decisions and practices on people with protected characteristics, ensuring fair treatment.

Practical Application:
In practice, JC Plus advisors must consider a range of personal circumstances, such as:

Health conditions or disabilities
Caring responsibilities
Housing situation
Financial status
Education and work history

This holistic approach ensures that the support provided is appropriate and tailored to each individual’s needs.

For specific details and up-to-date regulations, you can refer directly to the Universal Credit Regulations 2013 and the Jobseeker's Allowance Regulations 1996 on the UK government's legislation website.

If your truly bored have a read through these:
Universal Credit Regulations 2013
Jobseeker's Allowance Regulations 1996

Or
A claimant commitment is a personalized agreement between the claimant and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) that outlines the actions the claimant will take to find work or increase their earnings. What is considered "reasonable" in a claimant commitment depends on the individual's personal circumstances, including their capabilities and any barriers they might face.

Factors Influencing Reasonableness
Health Conditions and Disabilities:

Adjustments should be made to accommodate any physical or mental health conditions.
Claimants may be required to provide medical evidence to support their condition.
Caring Responsibilities:

If the claimant has caring responsibilities (e.g., for children or elderly relatives), their job search requirements may be adjusted to reflect this.
Childcare availability and school hours are taken into account.
Education and Skills:

The claimant's current skills, qualifications, and work experience are considered.
Training and education may be included as part of the commitment to improve employability.
Transport and Location:

The distance the claimant can reasonably be expected to travel for work is considered.
Availability and affordability of public transport can impact this.
Work History and Job Market Conditions:

The claimant's recent work history and the local job market conditions play a role in determining reasonable job search activities.
Job availability in the claimant’s area of expertise is considered.
Age and Stage of Life:

Younger claimants may have different expectations compared to older claimants nearing retirement age.
Components of a Reasonable Claimant Commitment
Job Search Activities:

A set number of hours per week dedicated to job searching (e.g., 35 hours per week for those without significant barriers).
Activities may include searching for jobs online, attending job fairs, networking, and submitting applications.
Work Preparation:

Attending training courses or workshops.
Improving skills through education or vocational training.
Volunteering to gain work experience.
Communication with Jobcentre Plus:

Regular meetings with a work coach to discuss progress and review the claimant commitment.
Reporting any changes in circumstances promptly.
Job Applications:

Applying for a specific number of jobs each week.
Tailoring applications to the roles being applied for to increase the chances of success.
Flexibility and Review:

The commitment should be flexible to adapt to changes in the claimant’s circumstances.
Regular reviews to ensure the commitment remains appropriate and reasonable.
Legal Framework
The key legal frameworks that guide what is reasonable in a claimant commitment include:

Universal Credit Regulations 2013:

Specific regulations such as Regulation 88 outline the work-related requirements and expectations for Universal Credit claimants.
This includes considering the claimant’s personal circumstances when setting work-related requirements.
Jobseeker’s Allowance Regulations 1996:

Regulations outline the expectations for job-seeking behavior and reasonable adjustments based on personal circumstances.
Equality Act 2010:

Ensures that claimants are not discriminated against based on protected characteristics (e.g., disability, age, gender).
Conclusion

A claimant commitment should be tailored to each individual's circumstances, ensuring that it is achievable and fair. It should reflect a realistic approach to finding work or improving employability, considering health, caring responsibilities, skills, and local job market conditions. Regular reviews and adjustments are essential to maintain its reasonableness and effectiveness.Laughing

Any limitations you have, add this to your UC journal asking them to put it in your current CC.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:04 pm

jobberpw wrote:

"Anyone wonder why Ford Cortina 1970 got parked and told not to come in? This is the answer you've been looking for."

Was same for me based on restricted access to my cv, never signed anything! and kept asking to see their business liability insurance with my name on the schedule, the certificate of incorporation just making waves in general all helps. They want nodding dogs and preferably jobs worths. Anyone ever noticed the minute few who come across as very enthusiastic while in these circuses class rooms. Definitely plants. They turn up for about a month if that and then miraculously disappear.When people start to ask where are they its "Oh! they found a really good job".And I'm the tooth fairy.

What I hate about this programme is that they write participants off based on the look of their CV. No advisor took notice of me; they even said we might have to park you up based on my dummy CV. 😂😂 Never judge people in life. Definitely, the unemployed participants don't look down on people. 

Once they see you have started paid work, they stick you like super glue, begging for employer details, throwing in some free work boots, work clothes, and travel fares and bikes so they can trade employer details with them like a back alleyway drug dealer. (Job start) Seeing their faces light up was funny; they all gang up on you. Every appointment is when you arrive at the office. Hello, the manager wants to speak to you about details, please. Lol, it's a fucking joke. I never fell for their silly tricks. I basically give them a dodgy company to shut them up for once without your consent forms; they cannot check and have to take your words.

My head was about to explode. It literally went on for three months, like a Mexican stand-off if they bullied me like this for three whole months for information. God knows what goes on behind closed doors in the restart office. I heard they also bully advisors. Force disabled participants to work for job starts. I'm surprised the answer is no. If you have a weak personality your fucked. These are born natural bullies.

Last edited by designergas on Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:24 pm

jobberpw wrote:

They definitely do have plants on these courses, there's always two of them and they are just so happy to be there.
One time when I refused for them to photocopy my birth certificate AND BANK CARD, the two plants quickly piped up with it's perfectly safe we've all had to do it.

The Catwoman

jobberpw, Pintel, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:47 pm

I'd second this #, Catwoman. About the Plant's on these courses. Must be a soul destroying job, constantly on a 🐱 sat on the mat course!🤢 Wonder if they where ,'evaluated'⚖, in the Report of the Retread scheme.

While we are talking about covert surveillance 🥸. In my local (JCP 🚽), there was a undercover-security guard. First noticed them, always being on the Lofa-Sofa🛋️, yet never called up. Then noticed them drinking on the sofa, as bottle of liquid are forbidden by the security's policy 🧐. And finally it dawned on my when they swiped a access door card into a restricted/staff only area...🥴. In full view of the uniformed security... Wasn't too sure if the 'Wiper Sniper's' had a covert mission????

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, The Catwoman, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:37 pm

Has anyone else noticed this with providers? Just about every course/programme I've been sent on has an evangelical member of staff who was previously unemployed and going nowhere in life until the JCP sent them on whatever programme and it saved them. A cynic would say they have been appointed purely to sell the message. They were even more loathsome than the rest of the staff due to their zealous beliefs. One that sticks in the mind is the poor buffoon who thought A4E had saved her life now she was earning the minimum wage photocopying for a Work Programme provide. Naturally, these evangelical staff never took to me.

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:46 pm

Ignatius wrote:Has anyone else noticed this with providers? Just about every course/programme I've been sent on has an evangelical member of staff who was previously unemployed and going nowhere in life until the JCP sent them on whatever programme and it saved them. A cynic would say they have been appointed purely to sell the message. They were even more loathsome than the rest of the staff due to their zealous beliefs. One that sticks in the mind is the poor buffoon who thought A4E had saved her life now she was earning the minimum wage photocopying for a Work Programme provide. Naturally, these evangelical staff never took to me.

Spot on well said these buffoons get to taste their own fucking medicine.
Lol, They got sent to take on the job role, but they lacked the quality and qualifications. Soon be sacked because participants are learning more information and knowledge these days. 
I called all these advisors on the restart. Advisors, managers, and tutors all failed to become civil servants because they didn't have the skills. The restart role isn't a highly skilled job compared to that of a work coach or a case manager these required months of training before set loose to deal with the public. Every knowledge you need to learn and take in.

Restart claim to know everything; talk so much bullshit; tutors don't hold any qualifications for teaching the core subjects; few courses they were reading out of a book; managers and advisors don't have a clue about the benefits system; they have never been on it themselves; they were asking me for advice; I had to tell them universal credit (AET, ESA50, UC50, and UC78e) and change of circumstances forms. They should know all of this because they are contracted with the DWP. My feedback was put forward to the manager, who will next have a compliance meeting with the job centre. Shock me to the core; they are just clueless clowns. The advisor even have the cheek to say where you sourced all your information from.

I can see the whole process changing now; hiring and training will be very ultra intense now that providers are offering up to £30 grand to become a restart advisor.

designergas

jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:43 am

designergas wrote:
jobberpw wrote:

designergas:

''What I hate about this programme is that they write participants off based on the look of their CV. No advisor took notice of me; they even said we might have to park you up based on my dummy CV. 😂😂 Never judge people in life. Definitely, the unemployed participants don't look down on people. ''

The above just another circus so they can prolong peoples agony, seemingly to justify their own "jobs". Anyone with basic IT skills can draw up any fit for purpose CV using basic office tools and the millions of free formatted cvs out there.

What these planks dont get, is its whats on the CV. And that, includes age, experience, last date worked, where and for how long,how close you are to the business etc etc. Can't believe their still wasting millions of tax-payers money pissing around with this sham.

Will never forget when one of these 'providers' said to me; ''the jobs we are targeting are [hidden jobs.  ] I laughed out loud Laughing  and said is that why no one can find one then.Planks.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:09 pm

Ignatius wrote:Has anyone else noticed this with providers? Just about every course/programme I've been sent on has an evangelical member of staff who was previously unemployed and going nowhere in life until the JCP sent them on whatever programme and it saved them. A cynic would say they have been appointed purely to sell the message. They were even more loathsome than the rest of the staff due to their zealous beliefs. One that sticks in the mind is the poor buffoon who thought A4E had saved her life now she was earning the minimum wage photocopying for a Work Programme provide. Naturally, these evangelical staff never took to me.

Hey, Ignatius looking back the highlight of my scheme is
It's easy to spot a rogue advisor; you mentally gain experience, go to multiple schemes, and easily seek them out. An experienced advisor wouldn't rely on someone's CV without building a 4- to 5-month rapport report on their client, which is what I do with all my clients. I build a profile, then start to pre-judge them. Plenty of advisors who scored their own goal ended up getting exposed; look what happened to mine; they went for the kill job start in 2 weeks, which came with abuse. Once I requested consent forms, they didn't know what is one so good for 30 years of working. That is what alerted the manager: only 8 out of 20 advisors knew what a consent form was; they were not well trained or lacked knowledge. They ended up getting forced out of the job by the weakest link: these Restart Managers don't play games; they will look for any reason to get rid of you. It's never good to be a smartass if you don't know your clients. That homeless person in the street could be an ex-lawyer or soldier who fucking knows. The only way to win is to build a report. Advisors need to learn from this or become the next unemployed advisor.

Mousecat

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:41 am

Only rapport you can build with one of these idealistic Muppets is to be nice as pie and put as many obstacles' in their way to stop you being sent from pillar to post like some headless chicken for years.

Bottom line is there is sod all theses providers can do for you but ultimately, if you let them have their way you can do plenty for them in the guise of ££££.

Their game is [send sheep to ANY "job" ASAP. No matter, how much that work pays.] This rinse and repeat game is all about the jobs market in UK has been pathetic for over 10 years unless you really have some niche, specific skill set that's currently in short supply. And as we know, even then dosent pay.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, Ignatius, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:00 pm

On a side track here. I recently got a new device🧮. On the power down options, there a button that says 'Restart'🚨. Now I am not sure to press it 😳. As will it do 'Nothing' or will it 'Charge me £2.9 Billion 💸 pounds' 🥴 For the privilege....

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, mandy tori, Ignatius, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:00 pm

jobberpw wrote:Only rapport you can build with one of these idealistic Muppets is to be nice as pie and put as many obstacles' in their way to stop you being sent from pillar to post like some headless chicken for years.

Bottom line is there is sod all theses providers can do for you but ultimately, if you let them have their way you can do plenty for them in the guise of ££££.

Their game is [send sheep to ANY "job" ASAP. No matter, how much that work pays.] This rinse and repeat game is all about the jobs market in UK has been pathetic for over 10 years unless you really have some niche, specific skill set that's currently in short supply. And as we know, even then dosent pay.

Toy with them I did this pissed them off.......
I hate these fuckers they operate like Nazi Hitlers; you can literally gain and source your own employment.

They wouldn't like this because they want to be in full control until you take a job of them monitor your hours, wages until they gain the job outcome payment that is  16hrs for 26 weeks national minimum wage. £4250. PRap payment line close down the job outcome automatically pay the provider that what is these bastards are high on. Prize 💵💵💵💵💵

That's why they hate participants sourcing their own employment with no consent to share; they never know what hours you work or your wage; in fact, they don't even know you fall out of employment they rely on the dwp RTI pinging HMRC earnings to your provider basically your provider is playing the guessing game are you in work or not. 

We always wonder why these pricks keep on asking each appointment are you still in work? Any extra hours? £££££££ pricks once said you should resign your consent to share we can talk to your employer we have good practices and help you seek more extra hours😂 yes so can benefit you to gain the job outcome payment.💵💵💵💵💵 No thanks.....

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:05 pm

Anyone have a nosey around their advisor's work history? A couple catch out my eye.
The only work they tend to pick is private firms; the only work that involves them is pip assessors atos and Capita, restart advisors at seetecplus UK, and now selling alarms and handling overdue debt. All private firm ends in limited don't ring any alarm bells. The worst job involves bullying customers to pay their debt. Rofi, you failed to bully the sick and disabled, got caught out, and changed to restart Advisor. Now, bullying people who are struggling to pay their debt by giving out bankruptcy bully always a bully and never changes.

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:29 pm

Your right#Designergas, these companies seem to attract a certain type of person?🧐. Yet you read the 'job/person specific' in the job advertisement... And the terms 'Approachable, Friendly, Empathic....' are used. Never have I read 'Bullying, Narcissistical, Abusive, etc etc....' in the person specific🧐... Maybe this is a new thread, people that write the job specifications, and the type of person's that perform the role😵..

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:59 pm

Pintel wrote:Your right#Designergas, these companies seem to attract a certain type of person?🧐. Yet you read the 'job/person specific' in the job advertisement... And the terms 'Approachable, Friendly, Empathic....' are used. Never have I read 'Bullying, Narcissistical, Abusive, etc etc....' in the person specific🧐... Maybe this is a new thread, people that write the job specifications, and the type of person's that perform the role😵..

Well, some of these advisors don't care about you. What fucker pans you to a job start without trains or buses—that's what I called bullying and abuse.

Having a work coach and a restart advisor is like signing up for an abusive relationship. Some of these really fit the role of a debt collector; they have the attitude that I don't give a shit about any human being. 

designergas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next