BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FedCap-Restart- Bullying and Harrassment

3 posters

Go down

FedCap-Restart- Bullying and Harrassment Empty FedCap-Restart- Bullying and Harrassment

Post by dog days Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:01 pm

I've been attending the Fedcap- Restart Twisted Evil  for around 9 months and i've found it very unimaginative and for a 16 year old school leaver level as they offer the most basic service ie how to write a CV, how to do job searches, what to wear to an interview etc.
The people who work there resemble failed estate agents have very much low ambition and have no idea about life . Fedcap Evil or Very Mad  'Advisors" started being friendly and then as your 'time' goes on they start bullying and gaslighting you in the most unbelievable hostile way. I can't see the point of this - It's not a scheme to get people into jobs . I feel it's a cull like social darwinism to remove people from society to save money for the government. I've looked at other forums and it seems to be a major issue across the UK and they only seem to insult people by offering 'cleaning ' jobs to undermine you and make you crazy and then sanction you if you don't turn up to their nasty bullying sessions.
All the 'Advisors' i've been into contact with all seem very arrogant, narcissistic, resembling signs of totalitarian behaviours and it's something they must of been *trained to do which is very worrying. This scheme has actually cost millions and at the tax payers expense. This finance could of been better spent supporting training and other education providers rather than this waste of money faff! Evil or Very Mad

dog days

Absolut and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

FedCap-Restart- Bullying and Harrassment Empty Re: FedCap-Restart- Bullying and Harrassment

Post by Mousecat Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:42 pm

dog days wrote:I've been attending the Fedcap- Restart Twisted Evil  for around 9 months and i've found it very unimaginative and for a 16 year old school leaver level as they offer the most basic service ie how to write a CV, how to do job searches, what to wear to an interview etc.
The people who work there resemble failed estate agents have very much low ambition and have no idea about life . Fedcap Evil or Very Mad  'Advisors" started being friendly and then as your 'time' goes on they start bullying and gaslighting you in the most unbelievable hostile way. I can't see the point of this - It's not a scheme to get people into jobs . I feel it's a cull like social darwinism to remove people from society to save money for the government. I've looked at other forums and it seems to be a major issue across the UK and they only seem to insult people by offering 'cleaning ' jobs to undermine you and make you crazy and then sanction you if you don't turn up to their nasty bullying sessions.
All the 'Advisors' i've been into contact with all seem very arrogant, narcissistic, resembling signs of totalitarian behaviours and it's something they must of been *trained to do which is very worrying. This scheme has actually cost millions and at the tax payers expense. This finance could of been better spent supporting training and other education providers rather than this waste of money faff! Evil or Very Mad

Number one rule: pull out your consent forms using GDPR. Stop these parasites from making any dosh out of you and sharing your information in return for cash, hoping to land you a job interview, job, or course and park you up on the scheme only turn up for appointments and say hello. Number two rule: keep on asking for a new advisor that what I did waste their time.

Number three: don't let them bully you or threaten you. I was on this scheme for 12 months, and it literally destroyed my mental health. I heard everything from 12-month ongoing sanctions; they only threaten you, hoping you comply.

Number four Keep your work coach updated, seek work elsewhere, and do your own learning and education. Stop these parasites from raising sanction threats and saying you are not keeping your work commitments.

Everything you described is what happened to me. They come across as very friendly and welcoming at first, easy-going; they are only doing this to find out your personality and the type of person you are. After two months, pressure, personal attacks, and threats come out, and the nonstop harassment and narcissist behavior come out. They want you to do any work to earn them the job outcome, which is why they are turning nasty.

These parasites are not your friends.
They're also not very well educated nor have any experience in the benefits system; many only have a background in sales or hair salons and zero employment engagement or customer relations. That's why the advisors communication skills are terrible; they only see you as money getting rid of you ASAP; having been on many schemes, this has to be the worst; they also gaslight you, making you feel like you have some sort of mental health issue.
I find this isn't true. I never had a single problem with any schemes; in college, there were no problems with the job center, so the problem is with the restart advisors.

Mousecat

Absolut, Pintel and dog days like this post

Back to top Go down

FedCap-Restart- Bullying and Harrassment Empty Re: FedCap-Restart- Bullying and Harrassment

Post by Absolut Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:14 am

Restart agents are employment agency workers. The DWP contracted out the employment agency part of the JCP. Restart employees do not have the power to tell any person, anywhere on the planet, what to do.

4.24. The only restriction to this is mandating your Participant to complete work experience, apply for work, attend a job interview or take up work. You may agree these as voluntary activities, but you must not set these as mandatory requirements.

The above is in the Restart guidance because Restart employees are not designated DWP employment officers. WHP employees are designated DWP EOs. Only an EO can mandate a claimant to do any of the above and it had better be of some actual use.
Absolut
Absolut

Pintel and mandy tori like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down