BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

+8
Mousecat
Intincroi
Charles1985
The Catwoman
designergas
Absolut
Muppet1970
fordcortina1970
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme - Page 4 Empty Re: Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

Post by Charles1985 Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:14 pm

Absolut wrote:
jobberpw wrote:study the Eq Act 2010 and use it. They are not above the law Evil or Very Mad .

Totally right.

Charles1985 wrote:Bastards are sales advisors who have no skills or brain cells and no common fucking sense IQ level of a wet fucking lettuce

The job adverts for Maximus Restart in my area shows that staff are not qualified in any way at all, to deal with any sort of job seekers.

You are correct. Just look on LinkedIn for your advisor; their work experience says it all, really.  
The first advisor had 5 years of chasing up overdue debts and 2 years of doing Captia pip assessments. No wonder this one had such a condescending personality attitude; the previous work background riled over to the restart scheme carried on using the same technique explains it all. 

The second advisor had 3 years working in Captia and 4 years in sales, selling toys. This one took the sales technique to the restart only wants to close a deal, jobs start hunting down job seekers like targets. 

The third advisor I had, I googled her; she has years working in employment like Reeds and Ingeus. The no-deal program took a different approach—no condescending type of personality, no pressure whatsoever. I didn't really engage with her at this point; I don't trust them. First impressions counts.

Charles1985

Absolut, jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme - Page 4 Empty Re: Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

Post by Ignatius Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:26 pm

Serious question, exactly what recognised qualifications do exist for to help people back to work? I am aware of Information & Advice and Guidance qualification, but I'm not sure of it's quality and I can't think of any others.

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:35 am

Charles1985 wrote:You are correct. Just look on LinkedIn for your advisor; their work experience says it all, really.  
The first advisor had 5 years of chasing up overdue debts and 2 years of doing Captia pip assessments. No wonder this one had such a condescending personality attitude; the previous work background riled over to the restart scheme carried on using the same technique explains it all. 

The second advisor had 3 years working in Captia and 4 years in sales, selling toys. This one took the sales technique to the restart only wants to close a deal, jobs start hunting down job seekers like targets. 

The third advisor I had, I googled her; she has years working in employment like Reeds and Ingeus. The no-deal program took a different approach—no condescending type of personality, no pressure whatsoever. I didn't really engage with her at this point; I don't trust them. First impressions counts.
I thought I posted last night, but I must have pressed Preview instead of Send! lol!

Basically I'd accumulated a small list of the advisors names at my Restart office. I was able to look most of them up online and I can see a couple of advisors have had an identity crisis since I last looked them up - by the means of changing their names, or even redacting parts or all of their names.

I hope the cunts suffer anxiety and mental meltdowns as a result of working at Restart. At least then they will have an idea of what we went through as a result of their actions.

Intincroi

Absolut, jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius, Charles1985 and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:15 am

Intincroi wrote:
Charles1985 wrote:You are correct. Just look on LinkedIn for your advisor; their work experience says it all, really.  

I thought I posted last night, but I must have pressed Preview instead of Send! lol!

Basically I'd accumulated a small list of the advisors names at my Restart office.  I was able to look most of them up online and I can see a couple of advisors have had an identity crisis since I last looked them up - by the means of changing their names, or even redacting parts or all of their names.

I hope the cunts suffer anxiety and mental meltdowns as a result of working at Restart.  At least then they will have an idea of what we went through as a result of their actions.

Intincroi, another good tip: study the advisor's work history. A few really stand out: A couple of restart advisors caught my eye and kept switching companies, each job working in employment only lasting 5-7 months max. This is a massive red flag for any employer. (One advisor on LinkedIn had four jobs in the space of two years.)

Why someone keeps changing jobs so urgently must be something to hide, or they have done something bad, or a cover-up for mistreatment, or the complaints hit the threshold for that advisor.

Your right, a few selected advisors checking them out on every social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, X etc., reading and judging by their comments, the words they use, and studying their pictures. Paint an excellent profile; you can literally build a basic background on someone. Some advisors are living in a troubled midlife crisis, probably suffering from mental health issues themselves.

Charles1985

Pintel, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:05 pm

Ignatius wrote:Serious question, exactly what recognised qualifications do exist for to help people back to work? I am aware of Information & Advice and Guidance qualification, but I'm not sure of it's quality and I can't think of any others.

They might have qualifications from this body:

https://www.rec.uk.com/recruiters/training-and-qualifications/qualifications

Recruitment and Employment Federation

To succeed in any profession you need relevant knowledge and the right skill set. REC recruitment qualifications will teach you how to win more clients and provide a high quality service. Whether you’re just starting out, progressing to management or considering a career change, we can help you take the next step.

Completing an REC qualification means you can add letters after your name: CertRR, CertRP, CertIHR, DipRM or DipRL depending on the level taken. Make it clear that you’re a true professional who is serious about the best recruitment practice.

If they've worked in HR in a large organisation then they are qualified from the other side of the table (employer).

If they've worked for an employment agency then they are qualified by having directly helped job seekers find work.

However, lots of people work for employment agencies and have no clue what is in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Absolut
Absolut

jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius, Charles1985 and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:36 pm

Work coaches have fake names aswell, had one ten years ago I'll never forget her, non stop screaming at me because I didn't sign work health program paperwork, I complained in writing and she got demoted to welcome party at entrance door.

Last week has to go to a useless screening at the jobcentre, this awful WC is running the session and she has changed her name and is talking in an American accent, she had an English accent when I had her..

Pointless session it was as usual just to see if you'd turn up, as all they said was go online to apply for this wonderful job that could start at 5am and finish at 1.30am.
No information if it's full time what the hours are etc.
Response everyone got was I don't know..
Well your running the session about a job vacancy how can you not know the simple details about it.

The Catwoman

Absolut, jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius, Charles1985 and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:19 pm

I can do the 1.30am until 5am Catwoman...if the price is right Twisted Evil
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, Ignatius and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:23 pm

The Catwoman wrote:Work coaches have fake names aswell, had one ten years ago I'll never forget her, non stop screaming at me because I didn't sign work health program paperwork, I complained in writing and she got demoted to welcome party at entrance door.

Last week has to go to a useless screening at the jobcentre, this awful WC is running the session and she has changed her name and is talking in an American accent, she had an English accent when I had her..

Pointless session it was as usual just to see if you'd turn up, as all they said was go online to apply for this wonderful job that could start at 5am and finish at 1.30am.
Well your running the session about a job vacancy how can you not know the simple details about it.

Wow, it's mental, changing her accent hoping people don't recognise her 😂and talking about a session to a class. She didn't know what she was talking about. It's pretty normal these days; it's like these Restart advisors saying we have direct links with the job centre, including the DWP, and yet they have no knowledge or experience about the benefits system. Standards these days. My advisor once said everyone on 2K benefits they are so out of touch with the real world. I was shaking my head in disbelief. 
I think these Restart advisors don't even know what they are doing. Apart from turning up to work in the morning with their laptops and phones on, let's start harassing and threatening customers. Surely, in this day and age, these providers should start training these advisors and investing in better customer service.

designergas

Absolut, jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Mousecat, Charles1985 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:09 pm

The Catwoman wrote:Work coaches have fake names aswell, had one ten years ago I'll never forget her, non stop screaming at me because I didn't sign work health program paperwork, I complained in writing and she got demoted to welcome party at entrance door.

How can they expect you to apply for job you don't know about? What if it involves heavy lifting and you're old with a bad back? What if it's a street sweeping job and you can't walk far as a result of (for example) bad hips or bad knees?

Were you told what would happen if you didn't apply? I don't see how they can force you to apply.

Intincroi

Pintel, Ignatius, Charles1985 and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Aug 08, 2024 7:57 pm

I really don't know why they do this whole not giving you full information about a job thing. It riles employers as well to have a room full of scowling faces and folded arms, only in attendance due to the fear of a sanction. No wonder employers, other than B& Blasted M give the jobcentre a wide berth.

Ignatius

Absolut, Pintel and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:08 pm

In the end she said she will contact everyone for an interview through the journal, she didn't ask anyone any information about themselves, just kept everyone sitting there for an hour.
It was for weathspoons, it was an information session and they had no information to give,the only thing they did was the register.
Playing games they are.

The Catwoman

Absolut, Pintel, Ignatius, Charles1985 and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Aug 08, 2024 8:17 pm

The Catwoman wrote:In the end she said she will contact everyone for an interview through the journal, she didn't ask anyone any information about themselves, just kept everyone sitting there for an hour.
It was for weathspoons, it was an information session and they had no information to give,the only thing they did was the register.
Playing games they are.

They tend to withhold plenty of information. Now that my two advisors have done the same, you have to question them and force them to give up the basic vital information you require; they just want to put you forward for the role. If they told you the start time, like 4 a.m. or unsociable hours, if you know what the job involves, e.g., hard labour, you are most likely to point blank and turn it down. On the other hand, these advisors and work coaches ain't helping themselves, which causes friction between you and the advisor or work coach, loses trust, and damages the relationship.
They are full on idiots. You wonder why many people don't trust a single word they say. The way they are acting says it all. I'm a straight-forward person. Give me straight answers. We take it from there.

Charles1985

Absolut, jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman, Mousecat, Muppet1970, Georgewaste and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:00 pm

Ah, Wetherspoon's. My jobcentre has previous for being in cahoots with that particular business. If I remember, they were looking for every conceivable role - cleaners, kitchens, bar staff - making them very attractive to the jobcentre, but terrifying to claimants. If you get selected for interview, Catwoman, I will happily help you with the interview "skills" I do successfully deployed when I accidentally walked into that blue and orange B&M trap months ago. I still can't believe they rejected me.

Ignatius

Pintel, The Catwoman, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:25 pm

The Catwoman wrote:In the end she said she will contact everyone for an interview through the journal, she didn't ask anyone any information about themselves, just kept everyone sitting there for an hour.
Playing games they are.
What a bunch of muppets. Claimants with conflicting health conditions should all complain. Skin conditions and they want you to be a cleaner? Tell them you have skin conditions and that gloves make it worse. Anxiety? The thought of dealing with customers isn't going to do you any good. Alcoholic in the past? That's a no-go then.

Intincroi

jobberpw, Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Mousecat, Muppet1970 and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:30 am

Intincroi wrote:
Playing games they are.
What a bunch of muppets.  Claimants with conflicting health conditions should all complain.  Skin conditions and they want you to be a cleaner? Tell them you have skin conditions and that gloves make it worse.  Anxiety? The thought of dealing with customers isn't going to do you any good.  Alcoholic in the past? That's a no-go then.

No such thing is tailored to your support on this scheme. 30 minutes is the maximum your PA is allowed for each claimant sent over to the restart. 5 to 10 minutes going through your action plan; another 5 minutes talking nonsense 10 minutes printing your travel reimbursement, messing about with the fucking printer, and booking your appointments they have way too much admin work. There is no time to know what barriers or health issues you are facing. It took four advisors to notice. I had anxiety issues. All about quick targets to keep the DWP happy, these advisors wouldn't give a dam if you literally died in a workplace accident or any type of accident. Also, advisors general knowledge is extremely limited regarding mental health issues, mostly taken from googling on Wikipedia. The workshop I attended at the restart told me to do 30 minutes of exercise and 20 minutes of sunshine and get up early in the morning. Wow, my health and anxiety somehow got fixed after one session. The tutor lady was reading out of a book and also said at the end of the session, Don't take my advice; I'm not a medically qualified, trained nurse. Also, she literally removed all the feedback forms at the end, scared of any negatives, and disappeared, into thin air never to be seen again, as far as I know. She could be the building cleaner filling out the course quote number to claim government funding. What a fucking scam. 

Last edited by Mousecat on Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mousecat

jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius, Georgewaste and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:37 pm

It nice to hear 'Tailored Support🪡' has not limited by time constraints on the Scheme....🙄
To your comment: "Don't take my advice; I'm not a medically qualified, trained nurse. "
This ideology, could be added to the whole of the Retread scheme and its staff... 🤔 Did you ask, could this 30x of exercise & 20x of 🌞Sunshine be deducted from you 35x hrs of Jobsearch....
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw, Ignatius and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:59 am

designergas: '' Restart advisors saying we have direct links with the job centre, including the DWP,''

And! Rolling Eyes
jobberpw
jobberpw

Absolut, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Aug 10, 2024 5:38 pm

"We have direct links with the jobcentre".

Restart want us to think they are Tony Soprano and they can make us disappear in the foundations of a motorway bridge if we don't acquiesce to their demands.

Ignatius

Absolut, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:16 pm

Ignatius wrote:"We have direct links with the jobcentre".

Don't the rest of us it called the UC journal???🙄

Shame as I liked think these provider's, had a "Special Red Telephone ☎" in a Batman stylee (Adam West & Burt Ward era). With a direct line to Castle Caxton (dwp), in case of 🚨emergencies 😲...

Another one of my dreams, sinking to the bottom of the ocean...
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:55 pm

A Provider Batphone would be cool, I don't care if that makes me a traitor. My 4th favourite birthday present ever in my whole life was a top quality toy Batmobile, BatSpeedBoat and BatHelicopter set. Adam West was the Batman of my childhood, too.

Providers do have a kind of hotline to the jobcentre. Restart can have a two way call about you with your WC. Additionally, each jobcentre has a Restart SPOC (presume this stands for Single Point of Contact) team for handling all Restart enquiries. I personally don't feel threatened by the existence of the SPOC Squad - I will just drive my toy Batmobile about their desk.

Ignatius

Pintel and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:14 pm

Ignatius wrote:A Provider Batphone would be cool, I don't care if that makes me a traitor. My 4th favourite birthday present ever in my whole life was a top quality toy Batmobile, BatSpeedBoat and BatHelicopter set. Adam West was the Batman of my childhood, too.

Providers do have a kind of hotline to the jobcentre. Restart can have a two way call about you with your WC. Additionally, each jobcentre has a Restart SPOC (presume this stands for Single Point of Contact) team for handling all Restart enquiries. I personally don't feel threatened by the existence of the SPOC Squad - I will just drive my toy Batmobile about their desk.

Yes, all providers do have direct contact with the job centre, as well as your work coach email address, which was sent over during your 3-way call. What I saw is what you tell your restart coach they relay all your interactions messages, including feedback, back to the manager, who takes down all the notes and sets up a compliance meeting with the job centre. 

Georgewaste

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:24 pm

I only had 4 Restart appointments, each with different advisors as they tried (and failed) to crack me, but each one asked for the name of my WC, and they genuinely didn't appear to know. On my fourth appointment the gormless Restart bloke moaned that they were never given details of the WC or if the WC had changed. It may be that some providers are better at recording information than others.

Nevertheless, they definitely like to go all "We know who your WC is" on you.

Ignatius

Pintel and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:32 pm

Ignatius wrote:I only had 4 Restart appointments, each with different advisors as they tried (and failed) to crack me, but each one asked for the name of my WC, and they genuinely didn't appear to know. On my fourth appointment the gormless Restart bloke moaned that they were never given details of the WC or if the WC had changed. It may be that some providers are better at recording information than others.

Nevertheless, they definitely like to go all "We know who your WC is" on you.  

One hundred percent is the provider, and the advisors you assigned to some are so disorganised in their lack of transparency communication with job centre work coaches.

A friend of mine's restart advisor kept his work coach updated via email monthly because he didn't sign his paperwork. They grilled his ass at his job centre appointment and said we had reports you didn't fill out the forms. 

Georgewaste

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:52 pm

Ignatius wrote:....... top quality toy Batmobile, BatSpeedBoat and BatHelicopter set.
Additionally, each jobcentre has a Restart SPOC (presume this stands for Single Point of Contact) team for handling all Restart enquiries..

🌴🦇

I wonder if these Batman toy's are worth anything? Like the Restart Induction Pack's, there a rare commodity, indeed. No doubt Charlton Heston would say about Restart Pack's. "...... when you pry it from my cold dead ✋ hand". 🧐

Also do these 'SPOC' have their own uniform at the JCP 🧻. I imagine them dressed up like Star Trek's Spock ( Leonard Nimoy) and put pointy 👂 ears.

" Fascinating, it's a 💰 money pit, but not as we know it"..

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:51 pm

Pintel, I lacked the entrepreneurial spirit as a child so I played with my toys, rather than kept them in pristine condition. Boxed originals are what usually interest collectors. My Bat toys were the business - Restart would stand no chance against them.

Jobcentre SPOC Squads are probably a few bored WC who have been moved off the frontline for whatever reasons. The Restart guidance infers SPOC is for providers and WC to use when they require advice on handling all matters Restart so perhaps they are where brainy WCs get promoted to.

When it finally came to my WC attention I hadn't done Restart, despite a referral, I was told it was being passed to the SPOC Squad. Lord knows what they decided because Restart and SPOC have never been mentioned to me again.

Ignatius

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next