BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

+7
Intincroi
Charles1985
The Catwoman
designergas
Absolut
Muppet1970
fordcortina1970
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:00 am

They haven't a clue, at least none of the roaches i met. Rather unfortunately, Claimants have to repeatedly remind them of how to do their own job which begs the question on [taking claimants circumstances in to full account] is that on page 596 of their sci-fi training manual or do they just conveniently forget, to ensure people's lives are a further living hell.

Back to top Go down

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: Restart evaluation of the restart scheme

Post by designergas Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:33 am

I also found some interesting things online. Quick update: the earning threshold has now gone up to £4759.04 On April, 2024, the national minimum wage increased from the original figure of £4250. restart to claim an automatic job outcome. I have screenshotted some images worth looking at. 

https://ibb.co/N64k8GW

https://ibb.co/xqNBs10

https://ibb.co/SQt1Mjn

designergas

Pintel, Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:40 pm

While governments' continue mindlessly to throw money at these scheme's, has it ever dawned on them, that the only people doing well by them are those running them.

Due to our low wage insecure jobs economy no one's coming out of these provider schemes with anything more than a certificate on how to use a barcode scanner. Of course, if you are young and have zero work experience/history, I am sure there will be some form of positive aspect for them. And I really hope there is for their sake. I find the whole situation completely demoralising and see no change coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:41 pm

jobberpw wrote:While governments' continue mindlessly to throw money at these scheme's, has it ever dawned on them, that the only people doing well by them are those running them.

Due to our low wage insecure jobs economy no one's coming out of these provider schemes with anything more than a certificate on how to use a barcode scanner. Of course, if you are young and have zero work experience/history, I am sure there will be some form of positive aspect for them. And I really hope there is for their sake. I find the whole situation completely demoralising and see no change coming.

Hey, all this comes down to the high-up way we look at it from a food chain perspective: DWP targets: save money on the benefits bill, reduce it;> targets set for restart providers to achieve this or lose the contract commitment worth millions; > pressure relay to the restart manager to achieve this; > restart advisors to turn into narcissist mode. 

The process is horrific. Looking back, referrals used to be 12 months unemployed before getting sent over to restart; they moved it to the 9-month timeframe. Now, after a 6-month timeframe, I heard reports that some people sent over as little as 13 weeks. These advisors will be more nasty, trying to make space for their dairy and reduce their workload and caseload. 

Like I said, it should be a box-ticking option. quick job start or 12-month tailored support Not every participant wants a quick job and ends up with a dead-end job warehousing some good, positive stories online. If you have a nice advisor, you can actually start the scheme and leave with a good career out of it. Like I said, we cannot guarantee a good heart advisor who takes sides with their participants 3 advisors I had on the scheme hate the unemployed.
I literally cannot engage with them.

The scheme to change not a million percent chance unless participants stop signing contract forms (GDPR) in the mass and stop using any in-house restart services, stop taking jobs off them, do everything on your own, source your own college and employment work, tell them nothing, and hit them hard on the funding/earnings side of things like what I did, only using one restart online course. Reading the total lost on me probably cost the restart provider up to a massive amount of cash job outcome payment.
They will not be getting that they required participants to hit earnings of £4750 before the PRaP payment system shuts down in 547 days; mine is closing down in 20 days, and the provider lost out on the £5800 job outcome. Also, not taking five restart courses must have cost them £3000.
Remember, we are worth some serious cash; they need us more, so being disrespectful to your participants is well worth it. It's the same with any business: treat customers well, return cash, and lead to more engagement.

Last edited by designergas on Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

designergas

Pintel, Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:59 pm

A couple of points 👉 here.
Firstly, is there a League Table 📉 of 'Provider's"? 🧐 I'd just like to see if the bottom of the barrel 🪣 Provider's are religated? Sorry haven't read the 500+ page report...

Secondly, to #Designergas' comments: "...treat customers well, return cash, and lead to more engagement. "

However, it seem most Provider's see there clients as nothing but Livestock/Cattle 🐮. So don't expect anything to change soon...😣
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:42 pm

I wonder if anyone has reported these Provider's 🤠 to the DWP's hotline. As there's Benefit Fraud going on😱...

National Benefit Fraud Hotline (NBFH) ☎

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/dwp-explains-contact-your-neighbours-33052849?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

"The DWP further explained that the goal of a criminal probe is to collect evidence to establish or refute whether a crime against the state and/or local authority has occurred and to pinpoint the perpetrator. "

"Common examples of benefit fraud:

"....falsifying accounts...."

Last edited by Pintel on Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius, Mousecat and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:00 pm

Pintel wrote:I wonder if anyone has reported these Provider's 🤠 to the DWP's hotline. As there's Benefit Fraud going on😱...

National Benefit Fraud Hotline (NBFH) ☎

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/dwp-explains-contact-your-neighbours-33052849?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

DWP updated the restart guidance report for providers misuse of public funds in Chapter 6.38 They also have an email below. 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/restart-provider-guidance/restart-scheme-provider-guidance#chapter-6----health-and-safety-accidents-unacceptable-behaviour-fraud-prevention-and-complaints

https://ibb.co/xHSZ8q9 screenshot

designergas

Pintel, Ignatius, Mousecat and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:11 pm

Good stuff #designergas.... I can't help feeling some Deja Vu here🔮.... Of why the DWP has 'updated' its guidance ( on fraud)???! 🤨... I remember some 'managers' at some A4e franchises 'falseafying records' to get a larger bounty 💰from the DWP🧻... Is there something on the horizon 🧐...?

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius, Mousecat and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:38 pm

Just to go off course here for a minute 🧭..
The Gov snitch☎ helpline, is focused upon the small 🎏/ Mino's. I was wondering how would one go about 'reporting' a company/Provider?🧐 As using the uc journal, is not anonymous. And would the DWP🧻 or The Police, be the first port of call? Just think of the benefits, instead of saving hundred of £ pounds. These investigators could save Thousands £, if not more, if they focus on the Player's instead.. Worth the price of an website/email already 💰...🤗

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:48 am

Pintel I think If their defrauding the DWP/ uk tax-payer, and someone has proof. A nice clear message to journal about all that and state no call back within 1 hour and your calling the Police. Guarantee that will get any Roach moving fast Twisted Evil . I remember on the WP MK1 there was all sorts of scams trying to get outcome payments and i would not be surprised with their keenness of that ALL claimants MUST sign work plan docs etc, this is still going on to this day. Could try the Director General of DWP. Or report these suspicions to director of any provider Co, if their trading as a Ltd Co. It would be seen as misconduct and fraud imo.

If i had irrefutable proof, I would not hesitate Twisted Evil .

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:56 pm

jobberpw wrote:Pintel I think If their defrauding the DWP/ uk tax-payer, and someone has proof. A nice clear message to journal about all that and state no call back within 1 hour and your calling the Police. Guarantee that will get any Roach moving fast Twisted Evil . I remember on the WP MK1 there was all sorts of scams trying to get outcome payments and i would not be surprised with their keenness of that ALL claimants MUST sign work plan docs etc, this is still going on to this day. Could try the Director General of DWP. Or report these suspicions to director of any provider Co, if their trading as a Ltd Co. It would be seen as misconduct and fraud imo.

If i had irrefutable proof, I would not hesitate Twisted Evil .

Shady Shoddy Scheme time will end for them. Have a look at the list below. 

I do have a few proof interviews: one email, one GDPR requested erasure, no response email, and the last one is a college course they tried to screw me, which was done on purpose to put me forward to the same course that directly clashed with my college date. I called them out and got no response. 

*Forcing participants to sign contract paperwork is highly illegal under UK law, as is threatening participants with sanctions for not signing contracts. The job centre doesn't go this far. These parasites are the Nazi party. 

*Making participants do the same workshop or courses three times or more to gain a number quote for funding another scam. 

*Asking participants to quit the college course they are about to start or study and take a restart course role for funding only to benefit the provider and the advisor. 

*Restart appointments clash with job centre appointments forcing them to change the job centre appointments instead another scam getting you to come in action plan signing to release the funding yet again.

*Blackmail to do things you wouldn't do by force; don't comply; threaten you with sanctions until you say yes. 

*Restart Job referral contracts and hours are not guaranteed, and most are made-up lies. A few people said to me that the engagement officer said the job is 5 months long; once started, it was only a week trial or even unpaid work experience. 

*Participants private and confidential information isn't kept private and is shared across the office. My CV was shared with my new advisor. 

*Job interviews had two nonexistent ones, advisor said CV sent over no fucking interview so the advisor could hit the interview quote and claim some sort of funding. 

*GDPR regulations; they don't even comply with my requests and didn't even bother to respond in one calendar month.

designergas

Pintel, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:28 pm

They can shove this Restart scheme up their arse's when they get booted out of number 10 tonight. I can give an evaluation of this scheme in one word. CRAP!
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

Pintel, Mousecat and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by designergas Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:39 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:They can shove this Restart scheme up their arse's when they get booted out of number 10 tonight. I can give an evaluation of this scheme in one word. CRAP!

https://www.nao.org.uk/press-releases/restart-scheme-for-long-term-unemployed-people/

I fully agree that the whole scheme is a shamble of showers of shite new government will see 2.9 billion pounds scrap the fucking contract terminate it tomorrow.

Didn't you know that it cost Dwp £2429💵 per participant sent over?

The figure is unbelievable; they labelled this work programme as the most expensive scheme in modern history. I believed my provider spent more money on my bus refunds throughout the whole 12 months period for a non engaging participant.

My biggest advice to any management reading these posts is to start holding your staff accountable for their fucked up actions; they are costing your business some serious money. They better get a grip before this sh*t is shut down for good everyone in your office will be unemployed. Only 7 percent back to work says it's all look into the problem stop blaming participants.

Last edited by designergas on Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

designergas

Pintel and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:49 pm

designergas wrote:
fordcortina1970 wrote:They can shove this Restart scheme up their arse's when they get booted out of number 10 tonight. I can give an evaluation of this scheme in one word. CRAP!

https://www.nao.org.uk/press-releases/restart-scheme-for-long-term-unemployed-people/

I fully agree that the whole scheme is a shamble of showers of shite new government will see 2.9 billion pounds scrap the fucking contract terminate it tomorrow.

Didn't you know that it cost Dwp £2429💵 per participant sent over?
I hear news from a source that these providers are sacking advisors. Plenty restart employment roles popped up in the last two weeks. About fucking time, they got rid of these bad dickheads and improved the service.
Wow £2,429 per participant? Those cunts should be fucking flayed alive for wasting tax payers like that, just so they can intimidate and try to to force people into corner with no other option other than to take one of their shitty jobs.

I like to think the Restart scheme will stop taking on new participants soon and they will slowly rot away in hell with the Conservatives once they've packed their bags tomorrow.

Intincroi

Pintel, Mousecat, Muppet1970 and designergas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:11 am

If Labour have truly want to save taxpayers 100s of millions then their shut these circuses down immediately instead of keep banging on about the long term sick or disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:35 pm

The problem is #Jobber it seems to be the pension fund for ex MP's. See how many former minister's, end up with some corporate counsultance position at these Large Provider's 🤑..
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:32 pm

Yes Pintel. One big top closes and another reopens. If they want to save money for the taxpayer then maybe they could cut all their expenses and salaries across the board, and next door too. All about do as 'we say' never as we do Twisted Evil .

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:05 pm

What a surprise about the report! 
The new deal programme was only offering providers 1.5k to get participants back to employment. What the Tories have done is offer these bastards some serious cash in return for getting someone off benefits back into employment. No wonder they act like a bunch of fucking power-tripping tyrants. Every word is yes, one word is no, and they fuck off to your work coach to grass you up. They do have some strange looking weirdos working in these places, which isn't the appropriate approach to building a bond or relationship with your customers in the real world where I work. If I took my advisor approach towards any members of the public, I would be sacked or have my head kicked. Bastards think they can hide behind the office with a gang of 30 advisors. 
The Restart Scheme says the best value for money only got seven percent back into employment; hardly anyone engages with them. Labour will just rename or rebrand it next year to keep the damage under control. Just Google, the restart scheme —everything is negative. It makes you run a mile away. This garbage makes you panic and creates uneasy anxiety attacks for 12 months. 
 Fuck this scheme. If you're a service user, don't volunteer yourself to this torture if you're mandated to do it. Just turn up for your third appointment; you can miss two appointments. Just wait for the threatening letter, turn up for the 3rd appointment raise, and repeat, burn down the clock.
Probably the most hated scheme ever created.

Muppet1970

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:30 pm

🌳 Muppet1970:. "The Restart Scheme says the best value for money only got seven percent back into employment; hardly anyone engages with them. Labour will just rename or rebrand it next year to keep the damage under control. "

######

The DWP have been 'Rinse & Repeating' 🚿 of this type of scheme for over 20 x year's.
# New Deal, Work Program (+ Work and Health program), Restart etc... I expect Labour to give this scheme, a new lick of paint 🎨, and rinse another Billion of pounds 😵💫..
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:38 am

And their all be working 'tirelessly' on new names for yet more rinse and repeat garbage courses leading millions on 'a road to nowhere.' Their content on wasting millions on all this. I've told MP's these schemes are seen as, felt as punitive, and nothing more. Needless to say I had zero replies. Skilled people with many years of employment history will not be increasing their chances of being re employed when forced onto these junk piles. Particularly so with older people like myself. Their hindering them, and its having a detrimental effect on their mental health. And if already in poor physical health, which as we know, many are uk wide, that's all impeding on them too.  The clue is for the bright civil servants. What's the success rate for these providers producing good results and value for money to the tax payer ? I'd put money on it that's going to show a pathetic result. Boot camps will not force any prospective employer to employ anyone. neither will a history of showing someone's been on a course making paper planes and working in a ------ team of barcode scanning wombats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Jul 29, 2024 4:28 pm

I bumped into an acquaintance the other day. He is currently unemployed and receiving UC. He is also, the lucky bloke, due to hit state pension age in a couple of months and be free of all things jobcentre for evermore. Nevertheless, a couple of months ago his WC referred him to Restart and Restart are making him do everything, despite him repeatedly telling them he has no intention of working once he hits pension age. Madness.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:25 pm

I also have seen this, of claimants within sight of retirement. Being enrolled on a scheme/course's. I often wondered why? 🧐... As all parties (JCP 🚽, Provider's) involved must be able to read a calendar... The only reason I can see it is due to the payout/PRaP. And it looks good on the KPI's. "We where unable to help them before they retired... ".. Rather them returned to the JCP 🚽... One fella I knew, used to sit in the reception/waiting room. Reading holiday/cruise brochures ⛱. To irratate the staff...

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:11 pm

I suppose rules are rules - if you are happily pocketing your UC every month then you have to fulfil your obligations to look for work. I kind of see how a WC couldn't ignore you failing to do any jobsearch so close to retirement but sending you on a course is something else. The only silver lining is as he has no intentions of getting a job, Restart won't be getting an outcome payment for him.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:32 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/business/article/2024/jul/29/rachel-reeves-goes-back-to-the-future-with-her-public-finances-statement

Hopefully when Ms Reeves, goes through the DWP's ledger. See will see where £2.9 Billion pounds has been swallowed by the Restart scheme. Money well spent there...

Restart evaluation of the restart scheme - Page 2 507219341
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:40 pm

Interesting that Chief Inspector Reeves is going to appoint a COVID Corruption Tsar to try to recover public money from all those dodgy PPE deals. We won't be getting our hopes up for a Restart Corruption Tsar.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next