BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Inpatients Told to Attend Jobcentre Appointments

2 posters

Go down

Hospital Inpatients Told to Attend Jobcentre Appointments Empty Hospital Inpatients Told to Attend Jobcentre Appointments

Post by Ignatius Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:36 pm

A new low of claimant bashing.

It's hard enough to get mental health care as an outpatient under a CMHT,
and even harder to get an inpatient bed unless you are really ill. Yet mental health inpatients have been ordered to get their arses into the jobcentre or lose their benefits. Are there no depths to which these fuckers won't stoop?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/feb/10/seriously-ill-mental-health-inpatients-told-to-attend-jobcentre-or-risk-losing-benefits

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hospital Inpatients Told to Attend Jobcentre Appointments Empty Re: Hospital Inpatients Told to Attend Jobcentre Appointments

Post by Pintel Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:07 pm

I'm having a feeling of Déjà vu, here 😵💫.

With the 'Care in the Community' scheme....🤢.
But don't worry there's plenty of 'trained' work roaches clown. To cope with claimant's with mental health issues... To tell them there's 'nothing' wrong with them, and work is the cure....🤒

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Care_in_the_Community

🐞 On a side note here. I wonder how long before the JCP 🚽, start to fit safety glass screens in their offices? My local JCP 🚽, has got a 'Sin bin🗑️' for naughty claimants. I had to use it during the 'Situation'... So I know the have the tank 🤥..
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hospital Inpatients Told to Attend Jobcentre Appointments Empty Re: Hospital Inpatients Told to Attend Jobcentre Appointments

Post by Ignatius Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:02 pm

We need to know more about the 'Sin Bin'. Is that where they put people to 'reconditon' their thinking? Were they supposed to release you from the mysterious sin bin or have you escaped? My jobcentre lacks a sin bin but does have a cop shop about 2 minutes Dukes of Hazard style driving away.

Safety glass is so passe. They should just lock us all in a barred holding pen, like they do in the films, as we await our turn to handover our jobsearch.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:22 pm

The 'Sin Bin' as I call it, no doubt has a more poetic name... Its more 'Silence of the Lambs', for those little tinker's. The JCP 🚽, dont trust to behave. Even with the security trolls x 3 on each layer. You know: safety glass, no sharp corners, cctv camera, and heavy firedoor... The only things missing is a tranquil mural painting on the wall 🤔...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V5dA92wqmME&pp=ygUac2lsZW5jZSBvZiB0aGUgbGFtYnMgc2NlbmU%3D
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:49 pm

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:22 pm

Remember that TV classic "Footballers Wives"? Ever flicked through a copy of "Hello" magazine? I imagine the FA will take inspiration for their sin bins from those 2 pantheons of our cultural heritage.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:18 pm

Talking of Pantheons of Heritage. Lets not forget the Work-House & Lunatic Asylum.

If they do add these 'Sin Bin'. I too wondered the design of them. Especially how passionate ⚽Footie Fans can be... 😲. Some metal and plastic shelter, to protect from objects & verbal abuse???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunatic_asylum?searchToken=23i5bjhuu535ldghtc8p7m9f3

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workhouse
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:41 pm

The National Trust have a workhouse museum thingy at Southwell that I meant to visit a few years ago but never did. I'm still workhouse-curious, but I imagine it would give me nightmares so I will give it a miss until I've escaped the DWP's clutches. If the DWP had an imagination they would team up with the National Trust to offer mandatory unpaid work experience in Southwell Workhouse.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Just when you think you have heard it all #Ignatius.... 😵💫. I couldn't find the 'Southwell'(Nottingham) venue. However, I did find the one in Ripon(York's)... A reasonable £11 for an adult ticket.. 🥺

There's certainly a 'gap in the market' for a actually living museum experience. Maybe the next course I'm on we can have a day-trip out to this museum...🥴. Better than an A1 posters presentation and other team building exercises...✔

https://riponmuseums.co.uk/explore/workhouses-in-england-a-timeline/

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:09 pm

Meanwhile, back at coalface...

Seems strange to me 'allegedley', if your a citizen you can't get a in patients bed. Yet, illegal guests into the country. Are placed in hotels (Allegedley)...🤔
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:16 pm

Could you trust a provider not to leave you locked up in the workhouse museum? They could save us all an £11 ticket by refitting jobcentres in the style of a workhouse or dark satanic mill. It would make a minimum wage, zero hours job look a whole lot more appealing.

That migrants in hotels business is yet another money into back pockets scandal. There have been quite a few articles about how one company has trousered the equivalent of the entire GDP of a small nation in fees for housing migrants, despite having no relevant background whatsoever.

Ignatius

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:34 pm

They can find the money, for service etc when they want to...🤔

To your comment about 'migrants in hotels business'. I always wonder if the owners of these premises. Secretly 🥸, fund these Channel crossing ⛵ boat trips. To fan the fires of there businesses.... 🤨.

🔳 Disclaimer: Before anyone point's the 👉, my anestors in living memory. Where travellers to these shores.

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:46 pm

While we are talking permanent visitors to these shore's. Do these 'visitors' get any courses, to integrate in to British society? Basic language etc, while in these Hotels/Camps.... If not a 'gap in the market' for these '😾 sat on the mat' provider's... As previously mentioned my anestors, had to learn the hard way. Still whom couldn't benefit, from knowing how to create a 'powerpoint' presentation or using a Dry Whiteboard...🥴 Just don't need any 'Mental health' services...
Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:02 pm

Not sure because asylum seekers normally have restrictions on their ability to work. Their allowances are paid via pre-payment cards, or used to be, which restrict where they can spend. I think provision that enables people to integrate/usefully fill their time whilst stuck in the mighty immigration backlog wouldn't be a bad thing on for both the local population and the people stuck waiting for a decision. Presumably it's not an option politically. G4S used to, may still do, run various immigration services.

Southwell workhouse is still in business. The attached infirmary is a nice touch, kind of like a spa for workhouse inmates.
https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/visit/nottinghamshire-lincolnshire/the-workhouse-and-infirmary#place-prices

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down