BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

restart action plans

+16
DeafBloke
Samosa
oneman
Brutus
Admin
Jara
london123
Absolut
mandy tori
fordcortina1970
Archangel
The Catwoman
Ignatius
Pintel
Gallazz
niceguy1984
20 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

restart action plans - Page 17 Empty Re: restart action plans

Post by Kellybrown4 Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:38 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:[quote="Kellybrown4"All the monies these clowns have wasted on you  could be spent getting you a driving licence if you don't mind me asking what restart programme company you with...

It's G4S for the North West area but they sub contract to other companies, I think you know the score. This company i'm with Restart are useless they don't have a clue how to help someone like me. The last phone call I had with them I told them that when I finish with this Restart crap and your useless company I'm having my own street party in May. Every phone call since last May i've told them that they are useless and on many times i've told them to F Off. I only went into their office once for the first appointment last May and everytime they ring I can feel the dispair in their voice in having to deal with me because I keep banging on like a stuck record about help with a getting a full UK driving licence and I then tell them that you are no F***ING help and your company is F***ING useless and F***ING LEAVE ME ALONE!!! W**KERS.[/quote]

what happens when you tell them to f**k off do they argue with you or put the phone down.
I thinking about doing this I been far to kind to them over the phone by not swearing at them time to turn nasty I guess.
We also call this G4S company G4Stupid and G4Sausage like many auditors on youtube do.

Kellybrown4

Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:18 pm

[quote="Kellybrown4" what happens when you tell them to f**k off do they argue with you or put the phone down.
I thinking about doing this I been far to kind to them over the phone by not swearing at them time to turn nasty I guess.
We also call this G4S company G4Stupid and G4Sausage like many auditors on youtube do.[/quote]

I always cut them dead on the phone after my rant to them. I tell them that they drive me insane and they make me angry. I remember at the first appointment they said to me where do you see yourself this time next year? I told them that I will in jail or dead hopefully the latter I said, that shut them up.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

The Catwoman, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:48 pm

fordcortina1970 wrote:[quote="Kellybrown4" what happens when you tell them to f**k off do they argue with you or put the phone down.
We also call this G4S company G4Stupid and G4Sausage like many auditors on youtube do.

I always cut them dead on the phone after my rant to them. I tell them that they drive me insane and they make me angry. I remember at the first appointment they said to me where do you see yourself this time next year? I told them that I will in jail or dead hopefully the latter I said, that shut them up. [/quote]

I'm the same G4S company sub contractor by The growth company north west area.
I think I need to slam the phone down now im too old for this drama at 34 years old I just want peace in my life to be honest it's like being back in college drama.

Buddy I wish they grow up for once my advisor still acts like a god dam teenager at 44 years old and throws a god dam tantrum over the phone she probably loves controlling people for fun get a nice kick out of it and laugh about it in the office with the colleagues every afternoon.
I recieved a phone call this afternoon she asked me where are you today for your face to face appointment?told her these face to face are 4 weeks appointment the appointment today is phone call fortnightly you even had this appointment down on my card the stupid c*nt next said to me when did I write that down and denied everything. wtf

Next I said do you want the screenshot of the card stupid ass quit playing these stupid games with me.
she threatened to report this missed face to face appointment to my local job centre told her already spoken to my work coach about this you can try.

Told my work coach to print photocopies of the appointment card and the email appointment incase these c**nt accuse me for not turning up for appointments.

Jeez I have been with Jets ingeus for 6 months in covid time never experienced shit like this before wonder what shit they got at the end of the month with my face to face meeting not looking forward at all.

Coconutxone

Back to top Go down

Post by mandy tori Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:25 am

@Kellybrown4
hi! just curious have you signed their action plan and have you been mandated to anything other than the initial face to face meeting?

mandy tori

oneman, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:23 am

What annoys me, i have an Asian teenager, talking down to me, like i don't no crap. i am 65

london123

bully3061, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17