BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

restart action plans

+16
DeafBloke
Samosa
oneman
Brutus
Admin
Jara
london123
Absolut
mandy tori
fordcortina1970
Archangel
The Catwoman
Ignatius
Pintel
Gallazz
niceguy1984
20 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

restart action plans - Page 16 Empty Re: restart action plans

Post by Pintel Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:41 pm

Does anyone know if you can have the 'Action Scam Plan', in another format? As I would like mine craved on a stone tablet, "With Thou Shalt not ...."
restart action plans - Page 16 3955000981
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, Absolut and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:05 pm

My "Cockroach" advisor want 10 jobs summited to her by the next telephone call.

Here is the list I have piled and applied for by sending submitting my CV into the company going to be a funny conversation over the phone cannot wait.
The fun just started for me.😂
I wonder how long can I last before they throw me off the restart programme.

https://huntsmanpestcontrol.co.uk/pest-control-birmingham/
The removal of "Cockroaches"

https://www.rentokil.co.uk/cockroaches/

https://www.confirmakill.co.uk/services/cockroach-control/

Kellybrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:50 am

They can't tell you to apply for 10 jobs because you might only find two.

The Catwoman

Absolut, mandy tori and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:01 pm

The Catwoman wrote:They can't tell you to apply for 10 jobs because you might only find two.

My advisor is the most sneaky untrustworthy person I ever encountered she doesn't mention anything about it over the phone or F/F or my action plan she just write it in and hope I don't bother to read it to catch me out and stab me in the back.
That why I apply 15 to 20 jobs with all types of roles just to cover my back just incase.

Kellybrown4

london123 and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:18 pm

Kellybrown4 wrote:My "Cockroach" advisor want 10 jobs summited to her by the next telephone call.

Restart providers cannot mandate a claimant into applying for jobs, attending an interview, taking up a voluntary job or taking up a paid job. It's in the Restart guidance.

Have you agreed in your official DWP issued CC that you will apply for 10 jobs a week? If so, that number cannot be justified by the DWP in a tribunal if you are sanctioned for failing to find 10 jobs a week to apply for. It's the jobs market that dictates how many jobs there are for you to apply for, not the DWP or a Restart agent.

Did you know that Restart employees have no legal right to ask for your job search evidence? Restart agents are not DWP designated employment officers (JCP work coach). Only DWP designated employment officers can demand to see job search evidence.
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:32 pm

Getting Restart participants to find vacancies to apply for and then demanding the name of the employer is a breach of the contract they have with the DWP. Restart is paid to help claimants find vacancies to apply for.

It's a breach of the Conduct of Employment Agencies Regulations for Restart agents, who are not DWP work coaches, to demand the name of a potential future employer. It's also fraud. They want to get paid by the DWP for a job they did nothing to help a claimant find. I don't see why they should be paid by the taxpayer for being a parasite.
Absolut
Absolut

mandy tori and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:00 pm

Absolut wrote:Getting Restart participants to find vacancies to apply for and then demanding the name of the employer is a breach of the contract they have with the DWP. Restart is paid to help claimants find vacancies to apply for.

It's a breach of the Conduct of Employment Agencies Regulations for Restart agents, who are not DWP work coaches, to demand the name of a potential future employer. It's also fraud. They want to get paid by the DWP for a job they did nothing to help a claimant find. I don't see why they should be paid by the taxpayer for being a parasite.

You got that spot on the whole restart system is a big fraud doesn't work at all.
I Remember back in 2015 found a job myself they contacted me nonstop by text and phone demanding where I work,hours and location told them to do one and blocked the number.

Kellybrown4

Absolut, london123 and bully3061 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:09 pm

Hi. Back again.
I have stopped getting the emails and calls from restart since i quit a few months ago. i had my wca about a month ago and today received a letter stating i have limited capability for work. LCWRA, and do not need to search for work any more if I'm entitled to any money it will be backdated from when i applied. Does this mean i will get some extra money. as it doesn't say what i will be getting.also i have a phone call appointment with job centre next week, will these carry on or stop.

Last edited by london123 on Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : also i have)

london123

bully3061, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:51 pm

Brilliant news🎉🎉🎉

The Catwoman

london123 and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:52 pm

Not certain if your money will be backdated, but think it might be. Does this all mean you have no more Restart rubbish to deal with as well? 🤞

Goes without saying I am very pleased & relieved for you.

Ignatius

london123 and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:57 pm

Ignore my comment about backdating, I think I have sunstroke.

Does LCWRA entitle you to more benefits? If it does then I think that may be the backdated money the letter refers to. Hopefully you will get some backdated cash as your just reward for all the hassle they gave you.

Ignatius

london123, The Catwoman and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Ignatius wrote:Ignore my comment about backdating, I think I have sunstroke.

Does LCWRA entitle you to more benefits? If it does then I think that may be the backdated money the letter refers to. Hopefully you will get some backdated cash as your just reward for all the hassle they gave you.

yes, think I'm entitled to 3 months back pay, not sure how much that will be,but i am relieved no more stupid courses,

london123

The Catwoman, Ignatius, Samosa and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:22 pm

london123 wrote:Hi. Back again.
I have stopped getting the emails and calls from restart since i quit a few months ago. i had my wca about a month ago and today received a letter stating i have limited capability for work. LCWRA, and do not need to search for work any more if I'm entitled to any money it will be backdated from when i applied. Does this mean i will get some extra money. as it doesn't say what i will be getting.also i have a phone call appointment with job centre next week, will these carry on or stop.

Great news for you hope you get your money backdated.
I also not heard from my advisor since the last complaint I filed 10 days ago.
Probably the longest not hearing from her..
these restart programme really do take it toll on your mental health and well being with the garbage they throw at you.
I was fully confidence walking into any employment last Dec since Feb this year joining the scheme my health has Really declined cannot even get past a basic interview.

Coconutxone

london123, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:45 am

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/universal-credit-uc/uc-faq/limited-capability-for-work-related-activity

The UC Limited Capability for Work-Related Activity (LCWRA) group of Universal Credit (UC) is for claimants who the DWP consider to have such severe health problems that there is no current prospect of their being able to undertake work or work-related activities. The LCWRA group is the UC equivalent of the ESA Support Group.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/universal-credit-if-you-have-a-disability-or-health-condition-quick-guide/universal-credit-if-you-have-a-disability-or-health-condition

If it is decided you have limited capability for work and work related activity (LCWRA) you are not expected to look for work or to prepare for work, though you can volunteer.

You may be eligible for an additional amount for having LCWRA.

https://www.gov.uk/universal-credit/what-youll-get

If you have limited capability for work and work-related activity - Extra monthly amount - £354.28. The rates are due to go up after 6 April. They will backdate the money to when the claim was made for LCWRA, date on the UC50 I think. Don't quote me on that though Wink
Absolut
Absolut

oneman, london123, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:21 pm

Anyone here have any advise for me
I'm very lost what my next plan of action my advisor should be calling me up on Tuesday afternoon for a telephone fortnightly call no call recieved and no face to face appointment booked for the next meeting.

My advisor on the restart programme has completely shut me off she doesn't even answer any calls from me emails and text.

*Plus im not calling up the restart programme company to book for appointments they are the ones to do it not my responsibility.

To be honest I have been complaining about her for 3 weeks nonstop about everything from breaking GDPR to messed up appointment times and even terrible mistreatment you name it made her life hell on earth.
Will this be enough to leave the program due to them breaking the agreement with the job centre will be speaking to my work roach this Friday to see where do I stand on this.

Kellybrown4

The Catwoman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:35 pm

I wouldn't chase them for an appointment.

The Catwoman

london123, mandy tori, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:36 pm

I'm not chasing them for a appointment.
I have the most childish advisor I ever came across beyond me how she even got hired so unprofessional and communication is next to useless as a chocolate teapot.
I recieved a email back this afternoon saying to me why didn't you answer your phone on Tuesday you never called even had the cheek blaming me not turning up for a face to face appointment this Wednesday today just notice the dumb advisor booked a appointment on my online portal yesterday afternoon without sending me a confirmation email who logs into their portal daily to check god these people piss me off so much..
I rather go to my local job centre atleast all my appointments with the job centre has been correct.

No doubt they will try and get me sanctioned over this..

Kellybrown4

london123, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:19 pm

i quit around 5 months ago, now tonight just when I thought I had got shut off em I had a nasty phone call asking me why i haven't been to the meetings arranged. i have been awarded LCWRA. anyway he got me that anoid i called him an fing moron. and stop ringing,i hung up he rang again stating i was lying and should be going to meetings, and would be ringing my work coach i told him to f off, hope that's the last i hear.

london123

bully3061, Ignatius, Samosa, Coconutxone and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:35 pm

london123 wrote:i quit around 5 months ago, now   tonight just when I thought I had got shut off em I had a nasty phone call asking me why i haven't been to the meetings arranged. i have been awarded  LCWRA. anyway he got me that anoid  i called him an fing moron. and stop ringing,i hung up he rang again stating i was lying and should be going to meetings, and would be ringing my work coach i told him to f off, hope that's the last i hear.

Good on you they need clients now that why they are ringing everyone telling people to come back in they are the biggest scum on earth thank god they are finished next year 2024.

I told my advisor you get me sanctioned by the job centre I will fight this also I will block your number and never coming back to your office that resulting you with no pay your choice.

Kellybrown4

london123, bully3061, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:08 pm

My time on this Restart crap is coming to an end in May, so three more phone calls left. To any new members please read my older posts on here and you will understand why I was parked on this useless scheme. Action Plans went out the window on my first appointment last May, and I went to telephone appointments at the same time too. Boy have I had a fun time telling them every time they rang me that their Restart Scheme is useless and telling them that they are a bunch of crooks and that I have no skills for the modern work place and that i'm a failure and I need help with getting a full UK Drivers Licence. I just hope I can give some feedback when it ends next month because I will be giving this scheme some really really bad feedback. It is yet another useless scheme that does not work not for people like me. They should put me in charge and I can tell them what is wrong with these so called back to work schemes. Like I have said before it's not the Jobcentre or these Restart people who can get you a job, it's up to the employer if they want to hire you and if they don't want you they don't want you and that is that.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

scratch, london123, bully3061, The Catwoman, Ignatius, Samosa, Coconutxone and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Catwoman Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:01 pm

All these companies do is treat people like dirt.they seem to get a kick out of depressing and worrying people.
The only reason anyone goes to these horrible companies is because we are forced to.

The Catwoman

london123, bully3061, Ignatius, Coconutxone and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:29 pm

The Catwoman wrote:All these companies do is treat people like dirt.they seem to get a kick out of depressing and worrying people.
The only reason anyone goes to these horrible companies is because we are forced to.

They cannot even have the right decency to engage with you in normal adult conversation on a face to face meeting the amount of shite they speak and the sarcasm they throw at you.
Once I mentioned to my advisor about a driving position job I applied for she said "wow you can drive omg" she shouted this across the office.
speaking to me like some sort of 6 years old child scum that cannot brush my own teeth or get change in the morning.

This is why I stopped engaging with them.
I just blank them in F/F meeting I never reply to any text or emails if they phone up for appointments.
I say ok thanks bye whatever done with these assholes no respect for them.

Kellybrown4

london123, bully3061, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coconutxone Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:19 pm

The Catwoman wrote:All these companies do is treat people like dirt.they seem to get a kick out of depressing and worrying people.

Sad world isn't it I highly doubt anyone would sign up to these programme and stay for 12 whole months of abuse let's not forget without us they will all be out of work what a sad state of affair humans attacking another human being for survival soon or later.
I would love whack my advisor over the head plenty times they make my blood boil atleast in prison.
I get a nice warm bed and shower and food and no sanctions looming over my head or risk of becoming homeless.
If I was a personal advisor for these private companies.
I definitely wouldn't want to abuse people not looking forward looking behind my back 24/7 always some crazy people out there look at America for example plenty nutjobs.

Coconutxone

london123, Ignatius and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellybrown4 Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:18 am

fordcortina1970 wrote:My time on this Restart crap is coming to an end in May, so three more phone calls left. To any new members please read my older posts on here and you will understand why I was parked on this useless scheme. Action Plans went out the window on my first appointment last May, and I went to telephone appointments at the same time too. Boy have I had a fun time telling them every time they rang me that their Restart Scheme is useless and telling them that they are a bunch of crooks and that I have no skills for the modern work place and that i'm a failure and I need help with getting a full UK Drivers Licence. I just hope I can give some feedback when it ends next month because I will be giving this scheme some really really bad feedback. It is yet another useless scheme that does not work not for people like me. They should put me in charge and I can tell them what is wrong with these so called back to work schemes. Like I have said before it's not the Jobcentre or these Restart people who can get you a job, it's up to the employer if they want to hire you and if they don't want you they don't want you and that is that.

All the monies these clowns have wasted on you could be spent getting you a driving licence if you don't mind me asking what restart programme company you with...

Kellybrown4

london123, The Catwoman and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fordcortina1970 Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:18 pm

[quote="Kellybrown4"All the monies these clowns have wasted on you  could be spent getting you a driving licence if you don't mind me asking what restart programme company you with...[/quote]

It's G4S for the North West area but they sub contract to other companies, I think you know the score. This company i'm with Restart are useless they don't have a clue how to help someone like me. The last phone call I had with them I told them that when I finish with this Restart crap and your useless company I'm having my own street party in May. Every phone call since last May i've told them that they are useless and on many times i've told them to F Off. I only went into their office once for the first appointment last May and everytime they ring I can feel the dispair in their voice in having to deal with me because I keep banging on like a stuck record about help with a getting a full UK driving licence and I then tell them that you are no F***ING help and your company is F***ING useless and F***ING LEAVE ME ALONE!!! W**KERS.
fordcortina1970
fordcortina1970

london123, Ignatius, Samosa and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next