BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to work plan.

+11
jobberpw
Coconutxone
Ignatius
Muppet1970
oneman
Jara
Archangel
Absolut
Charles1985
Caker
The Catwoman
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Back to work plan. - Page 3 Empty Re: Back to work plan.

Post by Intincroi Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:20 pm

Coconutxone wrote:
jobberpw wrote:Yes, voluntary work aka: free labour. Employers lap it up as do government's, keep flag waving this in that its the true path out of poverty along with work. Well millions now know, that in uk ltd the latter does no longer compute. Evil or Very Mad And wont for many years to come imo.

Wonder what company is going to be first? Definitely Amazon and JD Sports. Both of these love some cheap, free labour. No wonder why restart is flogging Amazon roles like a box of chocolates. Your rights removed by your advisor, and now the place you work is not even allowed 3 minutes of toilet break before you get a warning. What a life what the point of living.
The government and these companies expect the unemployed people to behave like slaves look at Ulez in London where people are sabotaging the camera's cannot see free labour work ending nicely.
With this in mind, tell your advisor that you usually go to the loo every hour. Just tell them some crap, like you've got a small bladder but need to keep hydrated to avoid migraines. Make sure this is noted on your file and don't leave until such notes have been saved.

If Restart still send you to Amazon, then just go to the loo every 60 minutes or so. Taking a leak, washing your hands and drying them all takes time - that's without taking into account the walk there and back. If and when you are pulled up on this, tell them you told Restart about your health condition and that expressed doubt to them about your suitability for this role. Then let Restart burn, because Amazon surely won't want to keep on a worker who always has to go to the loo. If things get too bad at Amazon, go the loo more often and tell say it must be because their pressure is making you nervous.

I probably sound like an expert, but I've never done the above and only just thought about it. There's plenty of shit you can feed Restart and employers. My problem is that I have actual health conditions that can't be seen, though they could be (and have been) diagnosed. So when I was at Restart they probably thought I was just trying it on and losing patience with me. Well tough luck Restart!

Intincroi

jobberpw, Pintel and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:24 pm

#Coconutxone🥥.
You should of asked your Roach clown, for a ⛺ Tent. Then you could camp out in the companies car park....
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:28 pm

Had this stuck in my mind? I felt like asking the restart manager; I know the fucker in the scam; he is the one who sets all the targets pointless, asking he or she will just defend his advisors like his pets. 🐈
These sets of questions Why do you treat your participants like fucking dog-shit 💩advisors who talk down to their participants with a terrible attitude in a condescending way?
A good attitude and good manners will result in better engagement in life; they must have lost thousands and thousands of pounds of funding out of me. 💷💷Plenty of restart jobs and courses look interesting, but I haven't got the heart to take any due to the mistreatment towards me quite sad to be honest. The scheme is let down by pricks advisors hate the unemployed people on benefits. ☠

I swear, out of the 4 advisors I had, only one would last 5 seconds in the real world with a real job. With the attitude they have, they would be put down on the spot. 🥊
Only 1 advisor I complained about speaks to me she never hides away unlike the other 3 advisors.

They only get away because the most vulnerable people are scared to fight back, which is why they go into hiding once challenged. Literally, I had three ex-advisors hiding each time I entered the office once I'm gone. They somehow appeared again seen the appointment booking; they book the appointments after I'm gone from the office, scared to see my face. If you want to abuse me, you face the music. Don't go into hiding like a fucking pussy they caused all the tension with me at the start restart. Advisors need plenty of lessons from customer relations how to communicate. 👩🚒👨🚒

Mousecat

Brutus, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:58 pm

Intincroi wrote:
Coconutxone wrote:
jobberpw wrote:Yes, voluntary work aka: free labour. Employers lap it up as do government's, keep flag waving this in that its the true path out of poverty along with work. Well millions now know, that in uk ltd the latter does no longer compute. Evil or Very Mad And wont for many years to come imo.

Wonder what company is going to be first? Definitely Amazon and JD Sports. Both of these love some cheap, free labour. No wonder why restart is flogging Amazon roles like a box of chocolates. Your rights removed by your advisor, and now the place you work is not even allowed 3 minutes of toilet break before you get a warning. What a life what the point of living.
The government and these companies expect the unemployed people to behave like slaves look at Ulez in London where people are sabotaging the camera's cannot see free labour work ending nicely.
With this in mind, tell your advisor that you usually go to the loo every hour.  Just tell them some crap, like you've got a small bladder but need to keep hydrated to avoid migraines.  Make sure this is noted on your file and don't leave until such notes have been saved.

If Restart still send you to Amazon, then just go to the loo every 60 minutes or so.  Taking a leak, washing your hands and drying them all takes time - that's without taking into account the walk there and back.  If and when you are pulled up on this, tell them you told Restart about your health condition and that expressed doubt to them about your suitability for this role.  Then let Restart burn, because Amazon surely won't want to keep on a worker who always has to go to the loo.  If things get too bad at Amazon, go the loo more often and tell say it must be because their pressure is making you nervous.

I probably sound like an expert, but I've never done the above and only just thought about it.  There's plenty of shit you can feed Restart and employers.  My problem is that I have actual health conditions that can't be seen, though they could be (and have been) diagnosed.  So when I was at Restart they probably thought I was just trying it on and losing patience with me.  Well tough luck Restart!

That is an excellent guide, and your advisor will get a big telling-off for why the fuck did you put this participant into a job like this? With health conditions, the backlash will be funny.

Mousecat

Brutus, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:27 am

I thought it was due to Advisor's being set 🎯 targets/KPI's... So just to forfill their quota's, they will forward any one for a job, regardless if they are suitable...🤨

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:56 am

Pintel wrote:I thought it was due to Advisor's being set 🎯 targets/KPI's... So just to forfill their quota's, they will forward any one for a job, regardless  if they are suitable...🤨

Tip

KPI targets an easy way to hit your advisor: let them do all the speaking on the phone; most of the time, they will mess up completely. The first advisor said we wanted you to forward a job over the phone without mentioning starting hours, location, etc. I asked what the start time was at 5 a.m. Wait a few seconds. If you say no, they will start throwing sanctions threats over the phone. Make sure you record the phone call. Next, file a complaint on the company website. Forward the call saying the advisor is threatening you with sanctions for a job you cannot travel to by public transport. Make sure you write down your first bus and trains start into your complaint. You are an extremely vulnerable person. This is where your advisor gets into deep hot trouble. Literally, these advisors are not very intelligent people. After this incident, the advisor was monitored by the manager text, calls and emails. 🤣What a knockout blow🥊
Even got demoted off the restart team after one month. 🤣

Some advisors on the restart have an IQ level of a wet lettuce; 🥬you cannot throw sanctions threats at vulnerable people without getting your facts straight that getting transport to your job.
Trust me, these tossers are lazy as fuck. Most of the time, they will ask you what your postcode is; they already threaten you to just end the call once you have your evidence recorded to put the bastard advisor in its place. . 📞📼

Mousecat

jobberpw, Pintel and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:28 am

All these grand ideas is fraught with complications of which could become legal for some. Employers insurance liability contracts and the cost alone of having people added and removed, just the admin would not be worth the risk. Of course, our dear old friends at roach central would not have given this a thought. They know. It's all about forcing more sheep to provider driven courses & work shops etc. Nothing to do with effective employment. Anyone with half a brain will realise that employer's dont go looking for long term unemployed, people with a very long sickness history, prisoners, or, disabled. Of which i am one. They never have, and never will, unless! the employees are going to pay the employers. Evil or Very Mad

I remember watching a particular company worth billions not allowing breaks etc.

Its disgusting what's been allowed to happen in this country. I wonder where the human rights lawyers are for British people, Oh silly me, their still there, we just cant afford one.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:56 am

Mousecat wrote:Had this stuck in my mind? I felt like asking the restart manager; I know the fucker in the scam; he is the one who sets all the targets pointless, asking he or she will just defend his advisors like his pets. 🐈
These sets of questions Why do you treat your participants like fucking dog-shit 💩advisors who talk down to their participants with a terrible attitude in a condescending way?
A good attitude and good manners will result in better engagement in life; they must have lost thousands and thousands of pounds of funding out of me. 💷💷Plenty of restart jobs and courses look interesting, but I haven't got the heart to take any due to the mistreatment towards me quite sad to be honest. The scheme is let down by pricks advisors hate the unemployed people on benefits. ☠

I swear, out of the 4 advisors I had, only one would last 5 seconds in the real world with a real job. With the attitude they have, they would be put down on the spot. 🥊
Only 1 advisor I complained about speaks to me she never hides away unlike the other 3 advisors.

They only get away because the most vulnerable people are scared to fight back, which is why they go into hiding once challenged. Literally, I had three ex-advisors hiding each time I entered the office once I'm gone. They somehow appeared again seen the appointment booking; they book the appointments after I'm gone from the office, scared to see my face. If you want to abuse me, you face the music. Don't go into hiding like a fucking pussy they caused all the tension with me at the start restart. Advisors need plenty of lessons from customer relations how to communicate. 👩🚒👨🚒

Love what Mousecat describes and totally agree as been my 100% experience. Once wise got pissed off at these jobs worth's and seriously if they pick on me again they will be hearing from a lawyer. People can only take so much, and there is a host of crap they pour onto people purposely. They appear to think their above the law and have a found disregard for the Equality act until; its put in front of them...literally. Of which many on here will have read up on and be placing on roaches desk. If they fail to comply with it, its off to small claims court. Sick to my back teeth about their bully boy tactics and mindless idealisms from top to bottom.

Your totally right Mousecat, they do get away with everything due to people being at a disadvantage financially.

I am with you Mousecat, and give as good as i get. These people prefer sheep, nodding dogs etc and there comes a time to stop being a sheep, and a nodding dog. This is one of those times 2023-2024. Twisted Evil  

Unlucky for some. Section 13  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil[/color]

Section 13:
This section deals with indirect discrimination. It occurs when a provision, criterion, or practice puts individuals with a particular disability at a disadvantage compared to others who do not share that disability.

Just one they may like to consider before they start their fun and games.

Last edited by jobberpw on Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:03 am

jobberpw wrote:
Mousecat wrote:Had this stuck in my mind? I felt like asking the restart manager; I know the fucker in the scam; he is the one who sets all the targets pointless, asking he or she will just defend his advisors like his pets. 🐈

Love what Mousecat describes and totally agree as been my 100% experience. Once wise got pissed off at these jobs worth's and seriously if they pick on me again they will be hearing forma lawyer. People can only take so much and there is a host of crap they pour onto people purposely. They appear to think their above the law and have a found disregard to the Equality act until; its put in front of them...literally. Of which many on here will have read up on and be placing on roaches desk. If they fail to comply with it, its off to small claims court. Sick to my back teeth about their bully boy tactics and mindless idealisms top to bottom.

Your totally right Mousecat they do get away with everything due to people being at a disadvantage financially.

I am with you Mousecat, and give as good as i get. These people prefer sheep, nodding dogs etc and there comes a time to stop being a sheep, and a nodding dog. This is one of those times 2023-2024. Twisted Evil  

Unlucky for some. Section 13  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil[/color]

Section 13:
This section deals with indirect discrimination. It occurs when a provision, criterion, or practice puts individuals with a particular disability at a disadvantage compared to others who do not share that disability.

Just one they may like to consider before they start their fun and games.

Some of these advisors have never been in the real world and are stuck in bubble. I can take a few sarcastic comments, but going personal and calling me fucking weak and pathetic is a whole new ball game. The advisor doesn't know me. 

They will get revenge. If there is no tick in the box, they don't even check people's criminal histories. Someday, they are going to mess with the wrong person not going to end well.

For heaven's sake, they really need to start respecting the public; some people don't take shit like this likely. 
I urge people to contact the police at 121. During your appointment, if they gang up on you, causing so much alarm and distress, Section 5 harassment, alarm or distress thereby." your entitled to file a police report.

Mousecat

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:26 pm

''They will get revenge. If there is no tick in the box, they don't even check people's criminal histories. Someday, they are going to mess with the wrong person not going to end well.''

They will indeed Mousecat. Feel in these tough times wont be too long before someone really snaps.

Some interesting occurrence's down at roach vile on YouTube for anyone interested. A must see for entertainment. Twisted Evil  

Saddest thing is, when police are called they always back the roach shop. Their suppose to serve the public until there is state involvement and then that all takes on a whole new meaning, as seen in them vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ279CPQ6Eg    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJyc1S37wf4

Arrested For Taking Notes In Job Centre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ClgLkkfag

jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mousecat Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:43 pm

jobberpw wrote:''They will get revenge. If there is no tick in the box, they don't even check people's criminal histories. Someday, they are going to mess with the wrong person not going to end well.''

They will indeed Mousecat. Feel in these tough times wont be too long before someone really snaps.

Some interesting occurrence's down at roach vile on YouTube for anyone interested. A must see for entertainment. Twisted Evil  

Saddest thing is, when police are called they always back the roach shop. Their suppose to serve the public until there is state involvement and then that all takes on a whole new meaning, as seen in them vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ279CPQ6Eg    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJyc1S37wf4

Arrested For Taking Notes In Job Centre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ClgLkkfag

Snap, I had the worst time mentioned to an engagement advisor that I have a driving licence. She was clapping and started to say to everyone that he has a driving licence.Listen, the main reason you are not getting any job interviews is that your CV is crap in my face. Listen, this is the only job you can take in life. Yeah, job. I cannot even get public transport to you; you are quite pathetic. 
After filing that complaint, the new advisor said, Are you working cash in hand? Even said everyone travels to these jobs, just ask your friends for a lift; you don't need to file a complaint.
Who the fuck speaks to people like this? This was only one month into the scheme facing shit like this.

Justice for these assholes is hard to serve; the only way is through aggression and abuse.No one is going to take an unemployed participant seriously.
Workroaches and restart advisors, police will not listen. I have tried many times to be civil like normal human being never works.

I was let off the scheme early months early Exit exactly is like I always said: never fuck with people that have nothing to lose and never fuck with people that have everything to lose.They become dangerous and unpredictable, and these advisors should realise that they're not bulletproof.

I was only getting less than 30 pounds a week; since working why not give these assholes a big lesson? On aggression. They actually said my behaviour was becoming quite life-threatening. And the engagement was becoming nonexistent; for each appointment, I said no comment, and the provider called it time out. Never sanctioned my scheme not finish till March 2024; they haven't even alerted the work coach,they must be scared of me coming back or being forced back into the restart office by my work coach.

The guidance does state that if the participant isn't working the AET hours, they must engage with the restart every 10 days. It seems like the provider has kept a tight lip for some strange reason this was 2 months ago.

Mousecat

jobberpw, Pintel and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:12 pm

Is there anything to stop us using a camera at face-to-face appointments? You could easily buy a body harness to mount a camera on from the likes of AliExpress and eBay.  A cheap 4k action camera wouldn't be too hard to come by which, with a 64GB memory card, would enable many hours of chuckles and anguish to be recorded.  This way everybody can see what cunts we have to put up with.

I'd also like to put a very obvious recording app on my phone and plonk it on the desk and let the good times roll.  Just imagine their faces as you stroll in wearing a camera and slap your phone on their desk and tell them that they are being recorded.

This all reminds me of when I had the pleasure of dealing with a very undesirable company on the phone.  My phone recorded no problem, however it would beep during the call.  I told the caller the beeping was the phone recording our conversation, yet they insisted I was just pressing numbers on my keypad.  I often wonder what happened to that agent after I emailed the recording in. Very Happy

Intincroi

jobberpw, Pintel and Mousecat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:09 pm

#Jobber, as much as I enjoy 'Power To The Proletariat' YouTube channel 👍.
You only see the reception area's of the JCP 🚽 s, as I have witnessed on the 'Lofa 🛋️sofa'. Is where the concentrated rule breaking happens 😵. Yet I haven't seen any filming there? Has @PTTP, ever tried to film at the DWP's HQ - Caxton House. Or is the security too tight to get in?

And I would subscribe to a channel, showing covert filming📽️ ( within the law) ,at some Retread scheme providers. A rich seem there to mine...🤪
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:18 pm

jobberpw wrote:All these grand ideas is fraught with complications of which could become legal for some. Employers insurance liability contracts and the cost alone of having people added and removed, just the admin would not be worth the risk. Of course, our dear old friends at roach central would not have given this a thought. They know. It's all about forcing more sheep to provider driven courses & work shops etc. Nothing to do with effective employment. Anyone with half a brain will realise that employer's dont go looking for long term unemployed, people with a very long sickness history, prisoners, or, disabled. Of which i am one. They never have, and never will, unless! the employees are going to pay the employers. Evil or Very Mad

I remember watching a particular company worth billions not allowing breaks etc.

Its disgusting what's been allowed to happen in this country. I wonder where the human rights lawyers are for British people, Oh silly me, their still there, we just cant afford one.

Fuck up human rights; we get abused on the restart scheme, and nothing gets done; they all get away with it. Unemployed people don't have rights. Remember that every safeguard is out of the window with these schemes. All complaints are ripped up, binned, and closed. I made several complaints, and the resolution was changed advisors case closed. Big cover-up.
I even got told to stop swearing to my advisor, so it only works one way: they abuse us. If I abuse them, they threaten to report me to my work coach.

Rwanda Plan: They are talking about human rights for the migrants. What the fuck? What is going on with this country? Why are the British suffering under our government? We are sitting there doing fuck all. The sick and disabled are getting a full beatdown. Even reading the Glassdoor Exployee Seetec page, a dying cancer patient had 4 months left to live. The restart advisor wanted his ass into a full-time job for the job outcome; you cannot be this sick in life.
Also, another story says that the quicker your sick mother passes away and you stop caring for her, we can forward your ass into a full-time job.
Another sick shit I had to put a participant into work who had terminal illnesses 6 months to live with cancer diagnosis to warehouse work just to hit the KPI target.

I feel like asking to put myself forward to a seetec restart scheme and cause the most destruction possible. Just to seek revenge for these punters.

Georgewaste

jobberpw and The Catwoman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3