BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Referral to WHP straight after Restart

+9
Coconutxone
jobberpw
Ignatius
mandy tori
Mousecat
Intincroi
fordcortina1970
The Catwoman
DeafBloke
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Referral to WHP straight after Restart - Page 3 Empty Re: Referral to WHP straight after Restart

Post by Pintel Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:30 pm

Does anyone know the laws with regards to body cameras 🎥?
In my local JCP 🚽 all of the visible security trolls, have body cameras on their persons. As #Coconutxone, commented these people have focused on face to face harassment. So a body 📷 camera, would give a definite example of this harassment for evidence???

While the device could be switched on🤫, and therefore recorded the interaction. Hence could it be applied for personal reasons, why you have a legitimate business to have a bc on your person?

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Charles1985 like this post

Back to top Go down

Referral to WHP straight after Restart - Page 3 Empty Re: Referral to WHP straight after Restart

Post by Charles1985 Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:43 am

Pintel wrote:Does anyone know the laws with regards to body cameras 🎥?
In my local JCP 🚽 all of the visible security trolls, have body cameras on their persons. As #Coconutxone, commented these people have focused on face to face harassment. So a body 📷 camera, would give a definite example of this harassment for evidence???

While the device could be switched on🤫, and therefore recorded the interaction. Hence could it be applied for personal reasons, why you have a legitimate business to have a bc on your person?

Good question I have been on the receiving end of phone call abuse since the beginning, as well as face-to-face appointments. The advisor thought I was weak and decided to take hits against me over the phone. They were shocked once I came out of my comfort zone. Oh boy, they have really messed with the wrong dude.

No laws refer to bullies. The provider manual guideline states everyone will be respected by advisors, and claimants only go one way: the advisors way they can bully you to black and blue attack your mental health. The last advisor tried to attack my family. If you say something back, they will note down on the systems the abusive customer on the system and report you to your work coach. How does that work? They can abuse you without any evidence. Your stupid JCP roach will take sides with your tosser advisor; record them. The camera doesn't lie; for example, they tried to sanction me a few times but had to tell my roach first before restart does.
They are providing services that help all members of a community. They need to keep their actions civil at all times and be held accountable. The only way to get justice is to record these bastards.

Also off topic I don't want to give providers any new ideas. They might use QR codes next to scan your consent forms. Roach and advisors might say, Take out your smart phone; please scan this code. This got me thinking about getting a stamp from Royal Mail today and everything going digital.

Charles1985

Pintel, Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:34 pm

#Charles1985.: "Also off topic I don't want to give providers any new ideas. They might use QR codes next to scan your consent forms. Roach and advisors might say, Take out your smart phone; please scan this code. This got me thinking about getting a stamp from Royal Mail today and everything going digital."

Seems to be the way things are going?🤔 I agree I wouldn't put it past these providers, to get consent via Apps/QR codes etc. Within these technologies, just look at 'small print' on forms, and does anyone read them.?

Pintel
Pintel

Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles1985 Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:28 pm

Pintel wrote:#Charles1985.: "Also off topic I don't want to give providers any new ideas. They might use QR codes next to scan your consent forms. Roach and advisors might say, Take out your smart phone; please scan this code. This got me thinking about getting a stamp from Royal Mail today and everything going digital."

Seems to be the way things are going?🤔 I agree I wouldn't put it past these providers, to get consent via Apps/QR codes etc. Within these technologies, just look at 'small print' on forms, and does anyone read them.?

The best Get a drug dealer's Nokia phone just for the restart. No apps; say you don't trust any smartphone. Next, say I don't use an email address or make a new mobile number just for the restart and send appointments by post only. Also, travel refunds ask for cash. Some people actually still do this.

Charles1985

Ignatius and Jayne like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayne Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:58 am

Signed on today on JSA they updated the systems beware roach said this this morning also what i noticed every G4Stupid staff walking around talking to each other asking each other who doing the most steps on their fitbit watch also why do they have about 20-30 security staff at my job centre looks like they are guarding a Russian nuclear missile more security than my local airport what a waste of tax payer monies.

Jayne

Pintel, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hazeheating@gmail.com Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:15 pm

[size=18]I started on the DWP'S own Back to Work and Health Programme[ about April 2021.
I went to work for myself as a heating engineer. I didn't start work until July with everything I need to ready for the job, a job Id done before.
I stopped about June 2023 due to the health problems I've had since 2012, Fibromyalgia, chronic depression and acute fog, and the job not working out.
I was re-assessed and have had my UC claim money more than halved with the limited capability for work component and status stripped from me after 10 YEARS[u]of being in receipt of.
After gaining an unfit for work note whilst on appeal I've been harassed 4 times by a work coach asking for interviews and commitment reviews.
Apparently if it goes against you while appealing the Doctor will not go against their remote statistic conclusion for work fitness.......
I emailed Damien Moore ,my, MP for Southport, and after a couple of emails have basically had no help with Dwp failing to give me any information about the complaints procedure.
I][u]I URGE ANYONE DO NOT GO ON THE BACK TO WORK PROGRAMMES !!!!!
Do not trust them
Please COPY PASTE SHARE SEND to share to help me and anyone else this might distroy.
Yours sincerely G from SOUTHPORT

hazeheating@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3