BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries - Page 2 Empty Re: WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries

Post by Samosa Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:23 am

ONE MAN ''I only ask is this shill ''

FUCKING HELL change the record.. next im gonna be a giant tentacle

Samosa

Back to top Go down

WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries - Page 2 Empty Re: WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries

Post by Samosa Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:29 am

running to mods.. exactly like the guardian

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:36 am

'a shril'

you sitting in your safe comfy home one man & i bet its not rented ...trying to get people you diasgree with banned

you should get a guardian pick.

Pathetic

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:47 am

That fine everybody hates Tottenham. We all understand. it's not your fault!  World history says everybody hates the jews. The government allows this as history in schools  all over the word. This is true according to you. The only part that this government sanctions you for is the war Russia has caused.again.
I agree with you that it is bad and I don't understand why you are thinking it's ok or why you lie and ask us for help!!!!
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2