BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries Empty WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:18 am

Hi All,

Yet even more lunancy from the 'all work is good for everyone brigade.' Feel they tried this game before and obviously think that anyone with health conditions will miracoulul;sy get hired when being put forward by a roach being insode a GP surgery than a joke centre. Rolling Eyes Will not work and GP's be seriously pissed off about these people hogging theor office space.

This is all about nowhere near enough tax reciepts being collected in the economy and the future looking very bleak.

However if the decent pay was there people would be paying decent amount in Taxes and NI. But this new lunancy wont change a thing Evil or Very Mad Peope with bad health, wheather their 16 or 50 plus wont change just because a work coach is put in a GP surgery.God, these people dont make scrap of diffence in their own offices.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2023/02/01/job-coaches-gp-surgeries-push-unemployed-over-50s-back-work/
jobberpw
jobberpw

london123, The Catwoman, Ignatius and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries Empty Re: WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries

Post by Ignatius Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:40 pm

To be fair Jobber, most of the WCs at my Jobcentre look like death warmed up so perhaps the WC might appreciate being in a medical setting.

On a more serious note, what a stupid idea that completely misses the real point about why people are unemployed. Despite all the news about employers being short staffed I'm still not seeing them improving their employment offer. Still too many minimum wage & 8hr week contracts where I live. Suspect that's the case in lots of other places.

Ignatius

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries Empty Re: WORK COACHES to be staioned inside GP surgeries

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:08 pm

Just another way they are trying to claw back Furlow money. The article is referring to people who do not come into contact with the Job Centre. Most do not receive benefits of any kind. Likely they either have sufficient personal income from savings, etc or have a partner who works. They will have more luck at the golf course than a GP surgery. At least they don't have to queue at 8 am to get an appointment at the golf course.

Sorry but this is just another "we are doing something" tactic from a Quango government think tank. I can't go to the GP surgery anyway as I've got a slight cough and a sick note. Any questions to my GP are done by email. Laughing
oneman
oneman

Absolut, jobberpw, Pintel, Ignatius and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:22 pm

Yes, they seriously need help. Maybe GPs could give roaches some tailored help while their there 🙂.

I heard this being discussed on radio earlier and not one person over 50 had a good word to say about it. Everyone including the journalists I've heard so far sees this as another pointless idea. Only people selling this flying pig is roach shop themselves. News flash...no one's buying.. Again 🤔

I think it's now filtering through that those with large rents or mortgages with previous good salaries. That the jobs market uk wide, is rammed full of zero hour,temp, low paid work. It's pack a box, stack a shelf, drive a van or claim uc and for millions out there, it's now both. What a great economy we have imo 🤔🙄😬
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman, Pintel, Ignatius, Samosa and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:39 pm

Must be a Slow🐌 News day 🙈.

Instead of stationing Work Roach's🤡, to GP surgery's. They could save money by doing like they used to have in my local supermarket. Of a 'Cardboard' of a police constable👮. This was meant to prevent shoplifting....confused
Have a life size manaquin of a JCP 🚽 Roach clown, by the reception desk. Superimpose a 'Smile'( as all JCP 🚽 staff dont look happy 🤩). Look how money 💰 that would save. As well as being more effective...🤔
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, Absolut, jobberpw, Ignatius, Samosa and Kellybrown4 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:58 pm

I think it's more the fact that the word is full of gen z, gen alfa, snowflake, woke idiots who were given easy exams results and can't do the work that is required of them. When they try and fail they get offended if anybody complains or speaks out about them. They then get that person cancelled.
That rules out anybody under forty so who is trained and qualified to do this work?

Are yes the over 50's. That extra tenner made all the difference years ago.
oneman
oneman

Absolut, jobberpw, Ignatius and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:28 pm

Thanks pintel for redirecting me here - i was posting on the wrong thread - not sure how these things work .. fucking work coaches at gp surgeries.. wtf and how can that even be legal? the medical profession better speak up.. but how often does that happen? pretty sure they won't be striking about it!

And then we have these bosses of british gas saying no excuse for breaking into vunerable peoples homes to stick pre payment meters in .. only because they been exposed by the times are they saying 'no excuse' and what sort of twisted fucks debt collectors get of by kicking peoples doors in cos 'thats the bit they like the most'

Fuck...

Samosa

oneman, jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:12 pm

Pintel wrote:Must be a Slow🐌 News day 🙈.

Instead of stationing Work Roach's🤡, to GP surgery's. They could save money by doing like they used to have in my local supermarket. Of a 'Cardboard' of a police constable👮. This was meant to prevent shoplifting....confused
Have a life size manaquin of a JCP 🚽 Roach clown, by the reception desk. Superimpose a 'Smile'( as all JCP 🚽 staff dont look happy 🤩). Look how money 💰 that would save. As well as being more effective...🤔

Yes Pintel. As their always banging on about 'creating the new high wage high skill economy' maybe they will next put up a whacking great sign saying: VIRTUAL JOBS AVAILABLE Twisted Evil , walk this way. Evil or Very Mad
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel, Ignatius and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:32 pm

would anyone be interested in doing a comment piece in guardian about all this?

Samosa

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:39 pm

Samosa wrote:would anyone be interested in doing a comment  piece in guardian about all this?

I best not, as cant afford the legal defence. Twisted Evil

But I do have a good media contact to be unleashed should i be forced into these games while picking up my prescription's.
Think I better get them delivered. Wink

jobberpw
jobberpw

Ignatius and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:46 pm

Are yes!

Samosa: "twisted fucks debt collectors get of by kicking peoples doors in cos 'thats the bit they like the most'
"

There seems to be a bit of a theme going on here. TV License goons are really into this mentality too. Not quite knocking doors down yet! But who knows. These multi billion corporations must have their profits in at any cost.

Any one wants a real laugh check out these vids on TV Goons here. Unbelievable the crap they come out with. Your now guilty before a trial going by this footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tedVqBLoaxc

I wonder exactly how the tv goons and energy companies obtain warrants with such ease.

Lets see how long its takes.gov to pass a law to stop these energy clowns pursuing this game. I'm betting a bloody long time.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Ignatius and Samosa like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:09 pm

Samosa wrote:would anyone be interested in doing a comment  piece in guardian about all this?

Don't come here taking the fucking piss! Mad
john.domokos@theguardian.com
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:05 pm

Who are you? Why do you pretend to ask for help. Then keep spout ing on about every negative public news story against people on benefits?
For somebody who wants help. You know a lot about how to help yourself.

Yes please we need the belated media shit help now.

How much will you make from this. What is the cost??
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:35 pm

what the fuck are you on about ? one man?

yes im new to to the whole restart shit.. i care a lot about other stuff too - i comment on the guardians cif .. where people can raise issues for articles

fuck off

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:38 pm

maybe you all prefer preaching to the converted in an echo chamber - if you dont fancy the guardian.. then the mirror maybe? really one man.. you have stunned me.

and fuck off again

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:55 pm

Please ask John at the guardian about the IDS sanction period when smith and Mcvey said there are no sanctions.
We have been here for many years now and your obnoxious repulsive reply, while we try and help you just shows who you are!
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:59 pm

'your obnoxious repulsive reply, just shows who you are!'

No it shows who you are.. I haven't comment on restart oneman on guardian previously, as i only have recently found about it, believe me carers do have brains too.. i post and on many topics and since i have found about it i have psoted many times.. also on the outrageous desision of the government to not allow legal safe routes to refugees..

but you do you

twat

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:01 pm

Samosa wrote:what the fuck are you on about ?  one man?

yes im new to to the whole restart shit.. i care a lot about  other stuff too - i comment on the guardians cif .. where people can raise issues for articles

fuck off

We all know that cif is a cleaning product for toilets. Suits you sir!
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:16 pm

Samosa wrote:
'your obnoxious repulsive reply, just shows who you are!'

No it shows who you are.. I  haven't comment on restart oneman on guardian previously, as i only have recently found about it, believe me carers do have brains too.. i post and on many topics and since i have found about it i have psoted many times.. also on the outrageous  desision of the government to not allow legal safe routes to refugees..

but you do you

twat

Sorry Samosa. I'm now Struggling to understand your English language. Not sure why as it was so very clear before.
Perhaps Restart and The guardian chat section can help you with your new communication problem.
They do have courses to help you with that.
If you need, help with your new swearing in English addiction . Then I'm sure many on here will happily tell you, how to pronounce.

F*ck you.They lol!
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:25 pm

What is exactly your problem with me one man (apart from my english?)

I'm a British Jewish woman of Morocco / Russian descent if that helps.. from tottenham - not living in london anymore
keep doing you mate

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:29 pm

What..( & I don't think I can emphasise this enough one man ) are the fuck you on about? .....?

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:47 pm

🤚⛔
#Samosa & #Oneman....

Don't you think this 'Debate' is going a little of Topic ❓🤢
Pintel
Pintel

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:53 pm

Report this abuse, then.
Where is moderator?
My opinion is now racist.
Where is My mandatory recosideration?
How long will this take?
What do you mean they is no time limit!!!
Do you understand the slander and abuse I have taken from Samosa!!! I only ever tried to help! contact my MP about this.

I only ask is this shill here for DWP or journalism + cash, reasons?
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:15 am

Sorry I just  forgot to ask.

How Do I request all FOI request for this site?
Then again why would I ever?
Please do provide this info?

Last edited by oneman on Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Samosa Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:21 am

I'm a British Jewish woman of Morocco / Russian descent if that helps.. from tottenham - ooh didn't like that did ya one man

you keep on keeping on TRYING TO getting me banned for what/?

Samosa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next