BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach....

4 posters

Go down

Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach.... Empty Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach....

Post by cc120 Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach without their knowledge/consent?

Asking because my coach contradicts himself, or bare face lies, at each appt, whichever you prefer.

cc120

Back to top Go down

Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach.... Empty Re: Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach....

Post by Absolut Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:22 am

Of course you can. You don't need consent to record a bully and as far as his knowledge is concerned he should assume that you are recording him. As long as you don't publish the recording to any third parties (a court of law doesn't count) you will be fine. That is due to the recording possibly picking up other claimants' conversations. A transcript of the conversation is acceptable to use both in court and generally.
Absolut
Absolut

cc120, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach.... Empty Re: Can I record JSA face to face appt with coach....

Post by jobberpw Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:38 am

You can use a written transcript for the recording to be admissible as Absolut rightly says. Many are not aware of that. I had to get that confirmed for my library of roach shop appointments recently:twisted: .

If it ever went to a tribunal/court, just have to convince them of any inaccureces which the recording and written transcript match.The written transcript has to match 100% including any time intervals.

I personally wouldnt give a stuff about picking up others conversations as ive done many recordings and rare to pick those up, even though, the privacy seperators in roach shops are not fit for pupouse as far as that goes.

Unfortunately when dealing with the likes at the roach shop hearsay is their best defence. Innmates need a little extra help.If they had nothing to hide, they gladly let all meetings be recorded. The moron dealing with cc120, is a real credit to their departmenent...not! Evil or Very Mad
jobberpw
jobberpw

cc120 and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:01 pm

I would to add to what has been said. Keep the recording device, on your person, as i remember reading some claimant. Place their phone on the desk they where being interviewed, and the Roach clown picked it up and switched it off! Have a dry-run if unsure about recording sounds, most work fine. Mind you the way you say the Roach clown talk to you, it will be fine 🤭.

Pintel
Pintel

cc120 and Absolut like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:30 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrfrankzola

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/dwp-apologises-to-autistic-man-after-work-coach-threatens-to-stick-pins-in-his-eyes/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Here's another reason to record the conversations at the JCP 🚽 😲...

such support from DWP. (Allegedly...)

But the work coach says: “I’m not here to stick pins in your eyes, unless you want me to. And it will be a Biro, not pins, all right?”

Scott, who also has long-term health conditions, appears to laugh nervously, but he doesn’t otherwise respond to her comments.

The work coach then adds: “I taught autistic children for a long time, so yeah, it will be a sharp poke.

Pintel
Pintel

cc120 and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:18 am

Its a real must to record these lovely people as hearsay dosent work unless we come across a very reasonable tribunal judge etc. Roach Ville are very fond of their phone interviews and also record that too Twisted Evil .

I have recordings of certain people Rolling Eyes  lying like hell and on many occasions. Good to be able to refer to this at a later date Twisted Evil .

Tape phone firmly down inside a folder or place in a bag with open pocket mic exposed before entering Roach Ville.

If any roach touched my phone, they'd be wishing they hadn't i promise them. I'd shout, ''SECURITY SECURITY...LOOK! This Roach is trying to steal my phone. You must have it on security cameras Twisted Evil ''
jobberpw
jobberpw

cc120 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down