BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WC is suggesting that I may need to attend unless I supply a telephone number

2 posters

Go down

WC is suggesting that I may need to attend unless I supply a telephone number Empty WC is suggesting that I may need to attend unless I supply a telephone number

Post by Caker Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:48 am

This old chestnut again. A WC that I have never met is now suggesting (via journal message) that I need to supply a phone number in order to discuss relevant job roles to be included in my commitments.

I recently completed a commitment document in my journal so I am suspicious that this is just the usual tactics being used by this WC. Apparently, if I don't supply a telephone number I will need to attend the office to see a different WC. I don't even know if the office is open.

I have made my job role/work history abundantly clear in my journal so there is nothing that I could say via telephone or F2F that would add anything to the discussion.

Not sure how to stave this off. I have made it clear I don't own a telephone. I don't want to attend the JC either actually.  Any advice would be appreciated
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

WC is suggesting that I may need to attend unless I supply a telephone number Empty Re: WC is suggesting that I may need to attend unless I supply a telephone number

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:49 pm

You could reply that you have recently updated your CC with job goals and work history. Ask if a digital discussion could be arranged.

Back to top Go down

WC is suggesting that I may need to attend unless I supply a telephone number Empty Re: WC is suggesting that I may need to attend unless I supply a telephone number

Post by Caker Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:48 pm

Oncilla2 wrote:You could reply that you have recently updated your CC with job goals and work history.  Ask if a digital discussion could be arranged.

Thanks, I will do that.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:07 pm

They have piped down and I have had no further messages from DWP.

Smile
Caker
Caker

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:14 pm

You did exactly what I would have Caker.

They're full of crap. And as you say,  what else could you possibly have added.  My roach asked to see a cv 3 years into my claim.I kid you not.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Caker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down