BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSA Sanction information.

+4
Absolut
Caker
Non Deficere
roberto
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

JSA Sanction information. - Page 4 Empty Re: JSA Sanction information.

Post by oneman Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:20 pm

Those officials should not remain on board any longer than is necessary to verify catches by sampling and carry out any [...] eur-lex.europa.eu
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:37 pm

https://youtu.be/0XbogWA-riU
What happened to the mad little red octopus emoji when we seriously need help with the world"

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha. I love you "bit much" fucking now!!

Last edited by oneman on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : need help)
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by dboy Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:54 pm

oneman wrote:

I'm marked down on the LMS as Disruptive for asking for my lawful rights to be considered. (electronic signing is voluntary) I'm marked as disruptive. Not wanting GIS every two weeks. (this is voluntary) I'm marked as disruptive. Asking management for my old regular Work Roach back, lasted 1 week then it was back to GIS!!! I see her in aldi shopping more than I do at the JCP, But I'm still marked as Disruptive!!

Disruptive is a good, without disruption there would only be stagnation.

The DWP a rogue department whose general policy is stuff the law and be damned as long as the social re-engineering experiment is successful, these delaying tactics and cutbacks to peoples access to quality legal help ensures that at some point it will be to late to reverse the changes.

Good to know that people are prepared to fight back more than just receiving a refund.

dboy

https://killwelfaresanctionskill.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dboy Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:06 pm

Non Deficere wrote:lol!

The appeal process was unecessarily protracted!

I was referring to the 2-4 year process of escalating a complaint to ICE/the Ombusdman.

I have an outstanding case that has been with ICE for more than 2 years!  Sad   I get letters periodically advising "we are still looking at the case, but we cannot say when you might receive a response."
I have waited 12 weeks emails and face to face dicussions with work coaches and mangers for simple explanation at to what are the rules for someone on JSA to be considered ASE, so I can keep within them, and they are now ignoring my requests for response.

I could be wrong here, but until they do actually respond then no doubt a court would find that unacceptable,

dboy

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:29 pm

"John Domokos" <john.domokos@theguardian.com>
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:00 am

dboy wrote:
Non Deficere wrote:lol!

The appeal process was unecessarily protracted!

I was referring to the 2-4 year process of escalating a complaint to ICE/the Ombusdman.

I have an outstanding case that has been with ICE for more than 2 years!  Sad   I get letters periodically advising "we are still looking at the case, but we cannot say when you might receive a response."
I have waited 12 weeks emails and face to face dicussions with work coaches and mangers for simple explanation at to what are the rules for someone on JSA to be considered ASE, so I can keep within them, and they are now ignoring my requests for response.

I could be wrong here, but until they do actually respond then no doubt a court would find that unacceptable,

The following is a (non-exhaustive) list of the types of cases typically heard in the County Courts:

Civil Cases

Civil cases involve conflicts between people or institutions such as businesses, typically over money. A civil case usually begins when one person or business (the "plaintiff") claims to have been harmed by the actions of another person or business (the "defendant") and asks the court for relief by filing a "complaint" and starting a court case. The plaintiff may ask the court to award "damages" (money to compensate the plaintiff for any harm suffered), or may ask for an "injunction" to prevent the defendant from doing something or to require the defendant to do something, or may seek a "declaratory judgment" in which the court determines the parties' rights under a contract or statute.

http://www.civillawselfhelpcenter.org/self-help/getting-started/court-basics/56-types-of-cases

Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by dboy Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:48 am

My thoughts

The above link is for US Law not sure how relevant it would be in the UK.

I would say this is probably is good case for harassment and could be dealt with in a civil court.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/taking-action-about-discrimination/taking-action-about-harassment/

When is something harassment under the Act?

Generally speaking harassment is behaviour which causes you distress or alarm.

The Act also says you must have experienced at least two incidents by the same person or group of people for it to be harassment.

It's the courts that decide if something is harassment under the Act. The courts will look at whether most people or a reasonable person would think the behaviour amounts to harassment.

What can the court do if you take civil action about harassment?

The court can make an order or injunction that the person harassing you must stop their behaviour. If they don’t stop harassing you after the court has made an injunction against them, it's a criminal offence and they can be prosecuted in the criminal courts.

You can also ask the court for compensation if you’ve suffered financial or emotional loss - for example, if the harassment has made you feel very anxious or distressed.

As an aside
Under the rules for corporate manslaughter the DWP are not immune if we can deal with that next !

dboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:35 am

dboy wrote:My thoughts

The above link is for US Law not sure how relevant it would be in the UK.

It is the same:

https://www.franciswilksandjones.co.uk/site/our_services/debt_claims/county-court/further-information-cc/what-cases-are-heard-in-the-county-court.html

I would say this is probably is good case for harassment and could be dealt with in a civil court.

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/taking-action-about-discrimination/taking-action-about-harassment/

When is something harassment under the Act?

Generally speaking harassment is behaviour which causes you distress or alarm.

The Act also says you must have experienced at least two incidents by the same person or group of people for it to be harassment.

It's the courts that decide if something is harassment under the Act. The courts will look at whether most people or a reasonable person would think the behaviour amounts to harassment.

What can the court do if you take civil action about harassment?

The court can make an order or injunction that the person harassing you must stop their behaviour. If they don’t stop harassing you after the court has made an injunction against them, it's a criminal offence and they can be prosecuted in the criminal courts.

You can also ask the court for compensation if you’ve suffered financial or emotional loss - for example, if the harassment has made you feel very anxious or distressed.

As an aside
Under the rules for corporate manslaughter the DWP are not immune if we can deal with that next !

Harrassment is a criminal offence and the bar is much higher than a civil case in regards to evidence.

Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4