BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSA Sanction information.

+4
Absolut
Caker
Non Deficere
roberto
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

JSA Sanction information. Empty JSA Sanction information.

Post by oneman Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Just for information.
I was sanctioned last week on JSA for not doing everything reasonably possible to find work. The usual crap that I have dealt with before. I sent off my evidence to the DM and got an appointment for hardship. At the appointment I was told that my claim had been disallowed by the DM and I must now apply for UC as my claim is closed, stopping all benefits immediately with no Hardship.
Apparently if you are on JSA and are referred to the DM you automatically have your claim disallowed and asked to sign up to UC.
Can anybody verify this I have had it confirmed by a manager and the Work roach doing the hardship appointment but still not 100% sure it's not all bull shit.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

JSA Sanction information. Empty Re: JSA Sanction information.

Post by roberto Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Sorry I can't help properly but from my untrained eyes it sounds like absoloute bullshit to me.

If you don't mind me asking what exactly was your "crime" and how long the sanction? As there is a minimum 5 week wait for UC from when the claim is made online, will your sanction time be reflected in this? Can you get a UC advance while you are waiting/sanctioned, what on earth is going on?

roberto

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:23 pm

oneman wrote:Just for information.
I was sanctioned last week on JSA for not doing everything reasonably possible to find work. The usual crap that I have dealt with before. I sent off my evidence to the DM and got an appointment for hardship. At the appointment I was told that my claim had been disallowed by the DM and I must now apply for UC as my claim is closed, stopping all benefits immediately with no Hardship.
Apparently if you are on JSA and are referred to the DM you automatically have your claim disallowed and asked to sign up to UC.
Can anybody verify this I have had it confirmed by a manager and the Work roach doing the hardship appointment but still not 100% sure it's not all bull shit.

Sorry to read about your disallowance & sanction, have you submitted a Mandatory Reconsideration?  Do you need help with that?

6. Claimants who are entitled to one or more of the existing benefits and [b]who have a change of circumstances that would otherwise have triggered a new claim to a different existing benefit will not be able to claim that different benefit, but, instead, their existing benefits would terminate and they would ‘naturally’ migrate to UC. Similarly, claimants who are entitled to one or more existing benefits and who form a couple with an existing UC claimant will also naturally migrate onto UC.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/718580/uc-transitional-regs-2018-explanatory-memorandum.pdf

Your change of circumstances does not trigger claiming another benefit.

In general, natural migration could be triggered if entitlement to your current benefit ends (prompting a need to claim a new one) or you become entitled to a different or extra benefit. It shouldn't happen when you make changes to benefits you are already claiming.
https://www.entitledto.co.uk/help/changes_that_trigger_Universal_Credit

When your JSA award ends following a disallowance notice, you simply reclaim JSA which entitles you to claim hardship, which is JSA at a lower rate.

I would ask for a legal written notification (reg 44) outing the reason for your immediate migration to UC.
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Non Deficere wrote:

Sorry to read about your disallowance & sanction, have you submitted a Mandatory Reconsideration?  Do you need help with that?
This is the funny part that I can't get a answer to. If I have no claim because the disallowance has stopped this, how can I continue with Mandatory Reconsideration when my claim no longer exists.? Thanks for the offer of help. I should be OK with that. I've won all 6 previous Tribunal sanctions with the help of FLYINGVISITOR. The last tribunal took 5 years! and must of cost hundreds of thousands of pounds but I got my £14 back in the end. Laughing

Non Deficere wrote:When your JSA award ends following a disallowance notice, you simply reclaim JSA which entitles you to claim hardship, which is JSA at a lower rate.

I would ask for a legal written notification (reg 44) outing the reason for your immediate migration to UC.
No more rapid reclaims for JSA I have been told. It goes straight to a new UC claim. They can't even issue hardship when a disallowance is marked on the LMS by a DM.
Sanction is for 2 weeks but it takes 4 weeks before any payment.
I'm wondering if this is just a sneaky way to push people onto UC?
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:57 pm

How do I go about issuing a legal written notification (reg 44) as I have not come across that one before.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:00 pm

When is natural migration likely

Given that the process is not automatic, the key factors for a current claimant will usually be a change of circumstance that prompts a new claim.

Note: there are currently no clear rules or guidance on when natural migration should or should not occur. Dispute is already occurring regarding ESA pending appeal (see below). What follows is based on a reading of the law and understanding of likely DWP/HMRC/local authority approaches.

A new claim for JSA, ESA or UC will abolish income-based JSA and income-related ESA for the claimant in any case where s/he lives in a full service area, or where s/he lives in a live service area and satisfies the gateway conditions. A new claim for UC will trigger the loss of legacy benefits in any case where the claimant lives in a fullservicearea,orwheres/helivesinaliveservice area and satisfies the gateway conditions.

New claims for legacy benefits may result in the claimant finding that s/he cannot get them and so feeling effectively obliged to claim UC instead. The clearest examples will arise in full service areas, as in live service areas an additional requirement will be that the claimant satisfies gateway conditions.

Likely examples include:

an ESA claimant fails the work capability assessment (WCA) and tries to claim JSA pending a mandatory reconsideration. In a full service area, this will always result in the abolition of income-based JSA and income-related ESA. In a live service area, this will not happen if the claimant does not satisfy the gateway conditions – eg, because s/he has already requested a mandatory reconsideration of the WCA failure;
a JSA claimant in a full service area becomes sick and tries to claim ESA instead;
a claimant in a full service area not already on tax credits has a first child and tries to claim CTC;
a lone parent loses her/his entitlement to IS when her/his youngest child turns five and tries to claim JSA;
someone in a full service area on JSA becomes a carer and cannot manage JSA conditions – so tries to claim IS instead;
a couple separates or forms and there are attempts to make new IS/JSA claims.

When is natural migration unlikely

Changes should not result in a UC claim effectively being required if they merely lead to a current award or payment of a legacy benefit being changed rather than prompting a new claim. This applies both in full service and live service areas.

Likely examples include:

a claimant already on tax credits (WTC or CTC or both) has a child;4
a claimant on HB moves to new accommodation within the same local authority area and continues to qualify for HB;5
the youngest child of a lone parent on IS has a birthday but is still aged under five;
a claimant on JSA receives a sanction (also note that an application for a hardship payment does not constitute a new claim for JSA);
an ESA claimant fails the WCA, requests a mandatory reconsideration, ultimately appeals and gets ESA pending appeal, but at no point makes a new claim for ESA, JSA or UC. However, in some full service areas at least, the DWP is claiming that this is not possible and the claimant can only get UC pending appeal and thereafter. See below
.http://www.cpag.org.uk/content/universal-credit-and-natural-migration

Managed migration does not start until 2019 and JCP must follow the correct process and procedure, which includes claimants being issued with a a regulation 44 notice.  See my link above.

Last edited by Non Deficere on Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:13 pm

My understanding was that under JSA, the old regs still apply I.e. you only have to do more than 2 things in any benefit week; you cannot be sanctioned for what you did not do, as long as you did more than 2 things in each week of your claim.

If your claim has been closed wrongly, then that is not a bona fide change of circumstances but sounds like something fabricated by DWP staff. Shocked

If the regs have changed then I apologise for getting it wrong.

DWP staff keep trying to impose UC regs onto JSA claimants Basketball
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:01 pm

Caker wrote:My understanding was that under JSA, the old regs still apply I.e. you only have to do more than 2 things in any benefit week; you cannot be sanctioned for what you did not do, as long as you did more than 2 things in each week of your claim.

If your claim has been closed wrongly, then that is not a bona fide change of circumstances but sounds like something fabricated by DWP staff. Shocked

If the regs have changed then I apologise for getting it wrong.

DWP staff keep trying to impose UC regs onto JSA claimants Basketball

That is correct Caker that is what the law states. What the work coach and DM think is reasonable is a total different matter. There is no definition for reasonable in the regulations. A judge at tribunal will throw it out as they will only look at the law and not what the work coach and DM think. This might even happen at the mandatory reconsider stage if they come to their senses.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Non Deficere wrote:When is natural migration likely

Given that the process is not automatic, the key factors for a current claimant will usually be a change of circumstance that prompts a new claim.

Note: there are currently no clear rules or guidance on when natural migration should or should not occur. Dispute is already occurring regarding ESA pending appeal (see below). What follows is based on a reading of the law and understanding of likely DWP/HMRC/local authority approaches.

A new claim for JSA, ESA or UC will abolish income-based JSA and income-related ESA for the claimant in any case where s/he lives in a full service area, or where s/he lives in a live service area and satisfies the gateway conditions. A new claim for UC will trigger the loss of legacy benefits in any case where the claimant lives in a fullservicearea,orwheres/helivesinaliveservice area and satisfies the gateway conditions.

New claims for legacy benefits may result in the claimant finding that s/he cannot get them and so feeling effectively obliged to claim UC instead. The clearest examples will arise in full service areas, as in live service areas an additional requirement will be that the claimant satisfies gateway conditions.

Likely examples include:

an ESA claimant fails the work capability assessment (WCA) and tries to claim JSA pending a mandatory reconsideration. In a full service area, this will always result in the abolition of income-based JSA and income-related ESA. In a live service area, this will not happen if the claimant does not satisfy the gateway conditions – eg, because s/he has already requested a mandatory reconsideration of the WCA failure;
a JSA claimant in a full service area becomes sick and tries to claim ESA instead;
a claimant in a full service area not already on tax credits has a first child and tries to claim CTC;
a lone parent loses her/his entitlement to IS when her/his youngest child turns five and tries to claim JSA;
someone in a full service area on JSA becomes a carer and cannot manage JSA conditions – so tries to claim IS instead;
a couple separates or forms and there are attempts to make new IS/JSA claims.

When is natural migration unlikely

Changes should not result in a UC claim effectively being required if they merely lead to a current award or payment of a legacy benefit being changed rather than prompting a new claim. This applies both in full service and live service areas.

Likely examples include:

a claimant already on tax credits (WTC or CTC or both) has a child;4
a claimant on HB moves to new accommodation within the same local authority area and continues to qualify for HB;5
the youngest child of a lone parent on IS has a birthday but is still aged under five;
a claimant on JSA receives a sanction (also note that an application for a hardship payment does not constitute a new claim for JSA);
an ESA claimant fails the WCA, requests a mandatory reconsideration, ultimately appeals and gets ESA pending appeal, but at no point makes a new claim for ESA, JSA or UC. However, in some full service areas at least, the DWP is claiming that this is not possible and the claimant can only get UC pending appeal and thereafter. See below
.http://www.cpag.org.uk/content/universal-credit-and-natural-migration

Managed migration does not start until 2019 and JCP must follow the correct process and procedure, which includes claimants being issued with a a regulation 44 notice.  See my link above.

Thanks Non Deficere. Interesting stuff but that info is from ISSUE 254 (OCTOBER 2016) I'm not sure it will still be valid?
At the hardship appointment the first problem was that the work coach wanted to issue a hardship payment but could not because the DM had placed a "disallowed" on the LMS. I believe this is true as the coach spent the rest of the afternoon trying to find out why this had happened making over 20! phone calls to different people and lasting hours. I had to leave to pick up my child in the end but they did call me back and said I had to make a new claim for UC as my JSA was now closed.

I do not have any worries with the sanction as this will all come out in the wash as the law is the law in the end. I have not had a letter back from the DM about his/her decision yet but the above information was obtained over the phone. They don't even know the name of the DM. I also have not had any referrals to the food bank. I'm sure they are suppose to do this as well.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:16 pm

OK found the regulation 44 notice. Not sure I will get this as the disallowance on the LMS closed the claim so I do not have a claim.

“PART 4
MANAGED MIGRATION TO UNIVERSAL CREDIT

The migration process
Migration notice
.—(1) The Secretary of State may, at any time, issue a notice (“a migration notice”) to
a person who is entitled to an award of an existing benefit—
(a) informing the person that all awards of an existing benefit to which they are
entitled are to terminate and that they will need to make a claim for universal
credit; and
(b) specifying a day (“the deadline day”) by which a claim for universal credit must be
made.
(2) The migration notice may contain such other information as the Secretary of State
considers appropriate.
(3) The deadline day must not be within the period of one month beginning with the day
on which the migration notice is issued.
(4) If the person who is entitled to an award of an existing benefit is, for the purposes of
that award, a member of a couple or a member of a polygamous marriage, the Secretary of
State must also issue a migration notice to the other member (or members) specifying the
same deadline day.
(5) The Secretary of State may cancel a migration notice issued to any person—
(a) if it has been issued in error;
(b) if the Secretary of State has made a determination in accordance with regulation 4
(discretion to determine that claims for universal credit may not be made); or
(c) in any other circumstances where the Secretary State considers it necessary to do
so in the interests of the person, or any class of person, or to safeguard the efficient
administration of universal credit.
(6) A “notified person” is a person to whom a migration notice has been issued.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:45 am

Oneman, the problem lies in the definition of a change of circumstances.  Mad

This is more current and helpful:
http://www.cpag.org.uk/content/ask-cpag-online-universal-credit-natural-migration
What is the process for natural migration?

There are no general rules which set out how natural migration onto universal credit (UC) occurs.

Natural migration happens because of the rules which prevent you from claiming legacy benefits when your circumstances change (see What is Natural Migration onto Universal Credit?. In most cases the main steps are as follows:

1. You are claiming a legacy benefit and experience a change of circumstances which, before UC, would have prompted you to claim another legacy benefit.

2. You can no longer claim legacy benefits because you live in a UC full service area, or a gateway area and you satisfy the gateway conditions for claiming UC.

3. You therefore claim UC instead.

4. Your entitlement to the legacy benefits you were getting terminates and you are awarded UC.

Your change does not necessitate claiming another legacy benefit.  Further, the legal process of challenging your entitlement to JSA has not been completed.

Last edited by Non Deficere on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:59 am

oneman wrote:
Non Deficere wrote:

This is the funny part that I can't get a answer to. If I have no claim because the disallowance has stopped this, how can I continue with Mandatory Reconsideration when my claim no longer exists.? Thanks for the offer of help. I should be OK with that. I've won all 6 previous Tribunal sanctions with the help of FLYINGVISITOR. The last tribunal took 5 years! and must of cost hundreds of thousands of pounds but I got my £14 back in the end. Laughing

Your claim is disallowed for a short period and which you're lawfully entitled to dispute.  

Have you received a P45U? If not, your JSA claim is still very much alive!

Non Deficere wrote:When your JSA award ends following a disallowance notice, you simply reclaim JSA which entitles you to claim hardship, which is JSA at a lower rate.

No more rapid reclaims for JSA I have been told. It goes straight to a new UC claim. They can't even issue hardship when a disallowance is marked on the LMS by a DM.
Sanction is for 2 weeks but it takes 4 weeks before any payment.
I'm wondering if this is just a sneaky way to push people onto UC?

My offer of help stands including attendance at a Tribunal if practicable.

I have supported a number of claimants at Tribunals including certain forum members.
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 am

Non Deficere wrote:

My offer of help stands including attendance at a Tribunal if practicable.

I have supported a number of claimants at Tribunals including certain forum members.

Are you the legendary M by any chance Suspect Laughing

I'm off to the Citizens Advice this morning but it will just be a 10 min gateway assessment.
Then I will be dropping the bombshell to the Jobcentre that I have been claiming JSA or 4 years and I have not got a signed Claimant commitment that the law says I must have to get benefit. Wish I was a fly on the wall when that email. is opened. I already have Maladministration complaints in and SAR requests in (Just discovered yesterday that you have to do SAR request online now but it took up their time to answer me.)

Is it true that work coaches have to consider the steps that I have taken and not steps that I have not done as Canker stated earlier?
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:53 am

[quote="oneman"]
Non Deficere wrote:

I'm off to the Citizens Advice this morning but it will just be a 10 min gateway assessment.
Then I will be dropping the bombshell to the Jobcentre that I have been claiming JSA or 4 years and I have not got a signed Claimant commitment that the law says I must have to get benefit. Wish I was a fly on the wall when that email. is opened. I already have Maladministration complaints in and SAR requests in (Just discovered yesterday that you have to do SAR request online now but it took up their time to answer me.)

Is it true that work coaches have to consider the steps that I have taken and not steps that I have not done as Canker stated earlier?

That is right, it is what you did and the steps you took fulfilled the requirement to actively seek work.

Let us know how you get on, your case may help many people.

P.S. did they mention what happens with the sanction.
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:59 am

Non Deficere wrote:

That is right, it is what you did and the steps you took fulfilled the requirement to actively seek work.

Is there any legislation that I can refer to for this as this would clear my case up straight away. The problem is that I do not know what information the work Coach sent to the DM until I put the SAR in and that could take ages.

oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:06 am

oneman wrote:
Non Deficere wrote:

Is there any legislation that I can refer to for this as this would clear my case up straight away. The problem is that I do not know what information the work Coach sent to the DM until I put the SAR in and that could take ages.

3. The legislation & case law
The duty to actively seek work is not in any case to be found in the job seekers agreement but in S7 of the Act. S7(1) provides:
“a person is actively seeking work if he takes in that week such steps as he could reasonably be expected to have to take in order to have the best prospects of securing employment.”

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKSSCSC/2007/CJSA_1814_2007.html

Tried and tested template here:
https://jobseekersanctionadvice.com/how-to-guides/

You don't need a JSA claimant commitment, because you have a JSag.  The CC is just the new name for the JSag.

Last edited by Non Deficere on Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:16 am

Hi. yes thanks.
I have that info and the Jobseekers Act 1995 section 7(1) and 2. I also have the the Tribunal verdict in CJSA/1814/2007.

I specifically need the bit that states "that work coaches have to consider the steps that I have taken and not steps that I have not done " because they just kept waffling on about not doing everything that was reasonably possible.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:20 am

oneman wrote:Hi. yes thanks.
I have that info and the Jobseekers Act 1995 section 7(1) and 2. I also have the the Tribunal verdict in CJSA/1814/2007.

I specifically need the bit that states "that work coaches have to consider the steps that I have taken and not steps that I have not done " because they just kept waffling on about not doing everything that was reasonably possible.

What steps must be taken?
The first error made by both the adviser and the tribunal is that they applied a negative test, not a positive test. The law imposes a test that asks what the claimant did. They looked at what C did not do, not what he did do.
Para 13:
“Further, there is nothing in the Act or the Regulations requiring that a claimant must comply with everything in the Agreement. The reverse is the case. The agreement must comply with the law. To be valid, a jobseeker’s agreement must comply “with the prescribed regulations in force”: section 9(1) of the Act. The pattern of the legislation is that a jobseeker’s agreement must comply with the test of actively seeking work in sections 1(2)(c) and 7 of the Act and regulation 18 of the Regulations and not the other way round.”

Failing to take these step is maladministration.  This piece of caselaw is very old.
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:30 am

Non Deficere wrote:
oneman wrote:Hi. yes thanks.

What steps must be taken?
The first error made by both the adviser and the tribunal is that they applied a negative test, not a positive test. The law imposes a test that asks what the claimant did. They looked at what C did not do, not what he did do.
Para 13:
“Further, there is nothing in the Act or the Regulations requiring that a claimant must comply with everything in the Agreement. The reverse is the case. The agreement must comply with the law. To be valid, a jobseeker’s agreement must comply “with the prescribed regulations in force”: section 9(1) of the Act. The pattern of the legislation is that a jobseeker’s agreement must comply with the test of actively seeking work in sections 1(2)(c) and 7 of the Act and regulation 18 of the Regulations and not the other way round.”

Failing to take these step is maladministration.  This piece of caselaw is very old.

It may be old but is it still valid and can I send this info off for the mandatory reconsideration? Perhaps changing Tribunal in the second line to DM or just leaving the words "and the tribunal" out altogether?
I do know there is no definition in legislation as to what a step is. This point still makes me laugh.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:41 am

Oneman wrote:It may be old but is it still valid and can I send this info off for the mandatory reconsideration? Perhaps changing Tribunal in the second line to DM or just leaving the words "and the tribunal" out altogether?
I do know there is no definition in legislation as to what a step is. This point still makes me laugh.
It may be old but is it still valid and can I send this info off for the mandatory reconsideration? Perhaps changing Tribunal in the second line to DM or just leaving the words "and the tribunal" out altogether?

Steps to be taken by persons actively seeking employment:
Regulation 18
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1996/207/pdfs/uksi_19960207_310818_en.pdf

Last edited by Non Deficere on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 pm

Citizens Advice Says it is true. I will have to apply for UC or wait it out until I get the letter from the DM and then apply for mandatory reconsideration.

UC takes 5 weeks min. I'm sure I can accelerate the appeal but it could take 2 month before a Tribunal.
I'm not willing to back down and sign onto UC as that is irreversible when you do But My partner and son is suffering because it is a joint claim.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:25 pm

oneman wrote:Citizens Advice Says it is true. I will have to apply for UC or wait it out until I get the letter from the DM and then apply for mandatory reconsideration.

UC takes 5 weeks min. I'm sure I can accelerate the appeal but it could take 2 month before a Tribunal.
I'm not willing to back down and sign onto UC as that is irreversible when you do But My partner and son is suffering because it is a joint claim.

Can your partner claim JSA for the family in your area?  Are all new claims UC for your post code?

You don't need to wait for the letter before issuing a MR.  We need to make it watertight.

CA are not always right.  Did they show you anything in writing.

Everyone will start migrating from 2019, is it worth the fight?

You can get a short term benefit advance to tide you over if you claim UC.

Last edited by Non Deficere on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:30 pm

No! it's all one/my claim and it has been stopped. It's one or the other.

CA showed me in the office on their site but I can't find it now I'm home. Under Sanction stopped /reduced.  it confirmed the two options.
Had enough! I'm going to the pub for a hour as I'm just being taken for a mug from all sides.

Apologies and Sorry this site was not included in that last statement. I'm getting to manic about this whole situation and liking it. This is clouding my judgement. need time to not over think.

Last edited by oneman on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:35 pm

The main consideration is your rent.

Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Non Deficere wrote:The main consideration is your rent.

No income At council? Never done that.
Blew the huge national grid last week with our cooker and they had to do a emergency repair as no electrician or npower could touch it.

Shame It also blew the pre pay meter above the huge main fuse and we now have no screen on the led display that records meter readings but we only had 1.25 on last week and it has not cut off yet!!!!Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing not our fault. It's normally about £10 per week.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next