BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers?

3 posters

Go down

Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers? Empty Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers?

Post by echidna Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 pm

echidna

Back to top Go down

Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers? Empty Re: Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers?

Post by jobberpw Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi echidna,

I bet it is, can you imagine the scene down at joke central if they did not comply with the usual orders.

jobberpw Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers? 2227953398
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers? Empty Re: Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers?

Post by dboy Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:26 pm

jobberpw wrote:Hi echidna,

I bet it is, can you imagine the scene down at joke central if they did not comply with the usual orders.

jobberpw Is Universal Credit 'Fairer And Simpler' For Gypsies And Travellers? 2227953398
You must have failed to read the article, UC penalises those in the travelling community.

I do not think the article was intended to stereotype a community nor incite borderline racism.

dboy

https://killwelfaresanctionskill.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down