BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal Credit: Cross-party condemnation of Universal Credit

3 posters

Go down

Universal Credit: Cross-party condemnation of Universal Credit Empty Universal Credit: Cross-party condemnation of Universal Credit

Post by echidna Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:20 pm

echidna

Back to top Go down

Universal Credit: Cross-party condemnation of Universal Credit Empty Re: Universal Credit: Cross-party condemnation of Universal Credit

Post by ABC Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:38 pm

When I go to that link page it makes my old laptop run at maximum processing speed...I can tell because the fan runs at maximum and is noisy. I'm not saying that that site is using my laptop to mine bitcoins while I'm on it but that's what happens when I go to a page that does. It could be some other thing on that page that's stealing my processor time but who knows eh? Either way, I don't like web pages stealing my processor time and it makes me suspicious.
ABC
ABC

Back to top Go down

Universal Credit: Cross-party condemnation of Universal Credit Empty Re: Universal Credit: Cross-party condemnation of Universal Credit

Post by dboy Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:46 pm

I use no script on Firefox which makes browsing on older/slower laptops faster by stopping scripts from running such as those that can be used to mine bitcoins. Cuts out most adds as well which is a bonus.

dboy

https://killwelfaresanctionskill.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down