BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWP will monitor all JSA, UC and ESA claimants bank accounts

+6
oneman
Muppet1970
Intincroi
Absolut
Mousecat
The Catwoman
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DWP will monitor all JSA, UC and ESA claimants bank accounts - Page 2 Empty Re: DWP will monitor all JSA, UC and ESA claimants bank accounts

Post by Pintel Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:53 pm

#Jobber: "Still, what i need is a good old 12 hour shift in the birdseye warehouse, working for nothing, but doing the right thing.Rah! rah! rah! "

🍉🍉
And don't forgot, standing under the skylight in the warehouse, looking longenly at the 🌞sun. As they don't want you looking out the windows.
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

DWP will monitor all JSA, UC and ESA claimants bank accounts - Page 2 Empty Re: DWP will monitor all JSA, UC and ESA claimants bank accounts

Post by Ignatius Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:00 pm

When the DWP hear of Madame Calment's incredible longevity, what's the betting they raise the State Pension age? 😱

Ignatius

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:07 pm

jobberpw wrote:Hope youve upgraded your boiler Oneman. And bought 100 solar panels for the garden. Anyone reaching 100 + maybe nice and warm by then depending on their current age. Summers could begin in January but feel i will miss those. Still, what i need is a good old 12 hour shift in the birdseye warehouse, working for nothing, but doing the right thing.Rah! rah! rah! Evil or Very Mad

Don't have room for a boiler now jobberpw. We had to move into a smaller expensive house after the landlord put the price up £100 a week to sneak his family in from abroad. After we lived there for 19 years.

The surprising thing is that we have been forced to move into a smaller, more expensive house but we no longer qualify for the warm home discount. Through the DWP now allocates to the well off!. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!
What a set of twats.
oneman
oneman

jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:29 pm

IgnatiusWhen the DWP hear of Madame Calment's incredible longevity,  what's the betting they raise the State Pension age? 😱

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

You could image, the DWP 👺, having a similar policy as the pension linked to inflation. So what ever the life expectancy is ( Uk: M= 79, F= 82) . Start the pension entitlement, 5x year's after this. A sort of Donkey/Carrot 🥕/Stick philosophy. You dangle the carrot ( pension) just in front of the  Donkey(citizen). But know full well that the beast can never get hold of the vegetable...
Hey presto, the donkeys citizens pay into the system. And never able to claim it 🤑...

DWP will monitor all JSA, UC and ESA claimants bank accounts - Page 2 1310887813

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/lifeexpectancies/bulletins/nationallifetablesunitedkingdom/2018to2020
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:29 pm

I still eat me dark choc 90% cocoa, mashed up into many pieces to last longer, and drink a few gallons of red when their doing buy one get 2 free. Smile Jeanne Calment had it right.

At least she wouldve got a decent return out of the state pension if she had lived here. Tories fear the poor reaching that age. I wonder why. Thats only for them...look over there in lazy dissabled avenue. Bah humbug.

jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman, Pintel, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:29 pm

Curiosity led me to read up on Madame Calment. The DWP and Tories would certainly not approve of her. It seems she was the very epitomy of a scrounger. Never did a day's work in her 122 years and had servants to tend to her every need. Her days were filled with healthy outdoor pursuits, and after lunch she would light a gasper and have a swig of port.

Ignatius

oneman, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:39 pm

Well played Madam Calment.🤗
So it seems "Ciggs 🚬& Drink 🍺" really do Keep you in the Pink"...

How long before the media, start on a campaign of 'The Elderly", sitting around all day, draining the tax payers, Economically-inactive (word 🥗).... Smoking, Drinking tea, watching TV📺, no bank accounts to monitor, etc etc...
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, jobberpw, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:05 pm

Remember Victoria Wood and Julie Walters fine creation, Acorn Antiques? I always half expect the DWP to use Mrs Overall to promote the benefits of working to the elderly...

Ignatius

jobberpw, Pintel and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Maybe at your JCP 🚽 #Ingatius. They could have mural painting🖼️ on the wall. Of the benefits of working you're self to an early grave ⚰. Like the 🏇 Horse 'Boxer' in Mr Orwell's book 'animal farm'...😖

Still you reminded me of some 📺 shows from my youth. 'Steptoe & son', 'Only fools and horses'. 2x shows with an elderly character - Old man Steptoe + Uncle Albert... Promoting the virtues of being 'economically active'..... What would Madam Calment say????  Or Miss Marple say, in an Agatha Christie style-ee...
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, jobberpw, Ignatius and Coconutxone like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:28 pm

Next time a WC asks why I'm unemployed, I will blame my irresponsible parents who let me watch Citizen Smith and The Good Life - I admired Tom & Barbara, not their posh, aspirational neighbours. I will keep quiet about those Sunday evenings watching Open All Hours in case they decide I must have a passion for retail and ship me off to Poundland. During the first lockdown I developed a serious Midsomer Murders addiction. I'm not cured to this day.

Ignatius

oneman, jobberpw, Pintel and Muppet1970 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet1970 Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:01 pm

Ignatius wrote:Next time a WC asks why I'm unemployed, I will blame my irresponsible parents who let me watch Citizen Smith and The Good Life - I admired Tom & Barbara, not their posh, aspirational neighbours. I will keep quiet about those Sunday evenings watching Open All Hours in case they decide I must have a passion for retail and ship me off to Poundland. During the first lockdown I developed a serious Midsomer Murders addiction. I'm not cured to this day.

Lol Haha, my work roach, ask what you watch in your spare time. I say serial killers. And how to plan a perfect murder hide a dead body Maybe they will think twice about sanctions and sending to poundland incase they are the next victim after work.

Muppet1970

oneman, jobberpw, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:22 pm

While we are taking a 'trip down memory lane'.

Just been thinking about the good Olde Days of this country.🤨

📌 A job for Life vs ZHC and Gig economy.

📎 Full Time employment vs Part Time.

🛠️ Did your best on the job vs KPI 's/Micro management.

💼 A Manufacturing industry vs Outsourcing.

✒ Paid in Cash vs. Paid into a Bank
( Where your personal details are monitored by all and sundry 🙄).

Pintel
Pintel

oneman, Absolut, jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:32 pm

And if we are taking about Classic Sit- coms, and elderly people enjoying their later life. Last' of the Summer Wine'.. Again a bygone era.🤔

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_of_the_Summer_Wine
Pintel
Pintel

oneman, jobberpw and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:42 pm

Bank account snooping to begin from 2025, with banks only expected to report balances over £16,000.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/dwp-confirms-dates-start-monitoring-28690417

Ignatius

oneman and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:32 pm

Ignatius wrote:Bank account snooping to begin from 2025, with banks only expected to report balances over £16,000.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/dwp-confirms-dates-start-monitoring-28690417

They are doing this now under the guise of regular UC checks called "claim reviews " I had one at the end of last year.
They had to cancel as I'm deaf and unable to take calls or attend the job Centre due to symptoms of a contagious disease. The also state that they are not allowed to do the interview over the journal even though we did it over the journal in the end.
It took 2 months as they wont accept JPG files. What a shame. Razz
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:02 am

Ignatius wrote:Curiosity led me to read up on Madame Calment. The DWP and Tories would certainly not approve of her. It seems she was the very epitomy of a scrounger. Never did a day's work in her 122 years and had servants to tend to her every need. Her days were filled with healthy outdoor pursuits, and after lunch she would light a gasper and have a swig of port.

And good on her, she clearly had it right Twisted Evil Laughing Only difference is that in 2024, can now barely afford to buy the high cocoa choc, in broken Dickensian Britain Mad
More info here on the snoopers forthcoming games. Shame they can't put AI into investigating themselves.

AI use widened to assess universal credit applications and ...

The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › society › jul › use-of-arti...
11 Jul 2023 — The government has widened its deployment of artificial intelligence to uncover welfare fraud, despite warnings of algorithmic bias against ...

DWP boss 'really hopes' fraud-busting IT scheme doesn't ...

Disability News Service
https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com › dwp-boss-really...
11 Jan 2024 — The most senior civil servant in the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has told MPs that he hopes DWP's use of artificial intelligence ...

DWP using AI to assess benefit claims poses 'significant risk'

The Big Issue
https://www.bigissue.com › news › social-justice › dwp-b...
11 Dec 2023 — AI is already being used by the DWP to detect fraud, and there are automated systems used around eligibility for benefits. But Kuncewicz ...

Universal Credit claims no longer paused while AI fraud ...

BBC
https://www.bbc.co.uk › news › uk-politics-68030762
19 Jan 2024 — The government has stopped suspending claims flagged as suspicious by an AI fraud detection tool.

DWP should never use AI to suspend benefit claims ...

The Big Issue
https://www.bigissue.com › news › politics › dwp-benefit...
26 Jan 2024 — Artificial Intelligence (AI) should never have be used by DWP to automatically suspend benefit payments, experts have warned.

Last edited by jobberpw on Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

oneman, Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:22 pm

Is it me, or could the use of AI 🖱️programs to detect fraud. Could it end up another Post Office ™ scandal... 🤨.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-67932289

"The Post Office prosecuted more than 700 people based on data from faulty Horizon software between 1999 and 2015."
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:25 pm

The DWP are probably hoping for another Post Office style scandal. An IT system that "accidentally" points the finger of suspicion at claimants is the stuff of their dreams are made of.

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:53 pm

Ignatius wrote:The DWP are probably hoping for another Post Office style scandal. An IT system that "accidentally" points the finger of suspicion at claimants is the stuff of their dreams are made of.

It's called universal credit.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:05 pm

Ignatius wrote:The DWP are probably hoping for another Post Office style scandal. An IT system that "accidentally" points the finger of suspicion at claimants is the stuff of their dreams are made of.

And the best part is....🥁🥁🥁🥁 ( Drum Roll). If it all goes 🍐 shaped, you just blame the IT system 👍.... Money well spent.
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:02 pm

Well I never...

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/news/post-office-horizon-software-originally-aimed-at-claimants

Nothing to worry about as the DWP hopes for the best with their anti-fraud bits

https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/dwp-boss-really-hopes-fraud-busting-it-scheme-doesnt-echo-horizon-scandal/

Reading about all the government pies Fujitsu has a finger in perhaps we should be grateful we haven't yet been banged up, nuked or misdiagnosed.

https://www.bracknellnews.co.uk/news/national/24037389.deeply-fujitsu-embedded-government-lose-contracts/

Ignatius

oneman, jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:56 pm

Pintel wrote:

How long before the media, start on a campaign of 'The Elderly", sitting around all day, draining the tax payers, Economically-inactive (word 🥗).... Smoking, Drinking tea, watching TV📺, no bank accounts to monitor, etc etc...

Now don't you go giving those hard working admin people any constructive ideas Pintel. Smile

jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and Ignatius like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:08 pm

Ignatius wrote:Next time a WC asks why I'm unemployed,

Or, why dont you tell me roach, as surely you are the expert. Twisted Evil

Jobbers list from the school of all things Roachville.

"I'm just on an extended vacation from being fabulous."
"I've decided to pursue my dream of becoming a professional nap-taker."
"I'm currently auditioning for the role of 'Netflix binge-watcher of the year. Twisted Evil '"
"I'm conducting intensive research on the art of perfecting the 'couch potato' lifestyle."
"I'm taking a sabbatical to explore the fascinating world of procrastination."
"I've dedicated myself to mastering the art of 'living in the moment Twisted Evil '—preferably on the couch. Smile  Smile "
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignatius Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:14 pm

Ignatius

Back to top Go down

Post by Archangel Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 am

Archangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2