BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment Card (PES)

2 posters

Go down

Payment Card (PES) Empty Payment Card (PES)

Post by Pintel Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Well I finally got my'payment card'👍, that is replacing the Post Office Card Account (POCA). I was starting to worry 😞 as been getting these letters telling me it's closing the POCA.

It seems ok, just one bug in the system a small error. It says 'each individual payment voucher is limited to £100. This means if your payment is more than £100 you will need to use your new payment card more than once'. 🙄 Just means more work for the post office staff...

Also you need to provide ID (passport, driving license, bill etc). Seems to be going backwards to the old paper Giro system? Still not having to use the 'chip & pin' keypad is a blessing 🙏. From cross infection from these numerical pads. I saw a chap once picking his 👃 then, using the same🤚 to enter his pin number 🤢.

Its a shame about the POCA, it worked well.

www.HMGpay.com.
(This is the way it's typed on the letter🤨)

Free phone: 08000-152-902 ☎

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Payment Card (PES) Empty Re: Payment Card (PES)

Post by Caker Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:59 pm

I decided to open a bank a/c to avoid transferring to the naff payment card system. Banks are closing in my town but I can use the PO and cashpoint with the debit card of the bank I chose.
Caker
Caker

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down