BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment agents are the lowest form of life, even worse that DWP roaches

Go down

Recruitment agents are the lowest form of life, even worse that DWP roaches Empty Recruitment agents are the lowest form of life, even worse that DWP roaches

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2021 2:39 pm

Placeholder. I'm too angry to even find the words. More content will follow.

Back to top Go down

Recruitment agents are the lowest form of life, even worse that DWP roaches Empty Re: Recruitment agents are the lowest form of life, even worse that DWP roaches

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2021 4:34 pm

Well long story short. Agency wanted to send me to work for client without client approving my application and without payroll number, etc.

I said I will start working when all paperwork has been sorted out. I then received a call from the branch manager that started friendly and then he started abusing me. How low can one be?

Back to top Go down

Recruitment agents are the lowest form of life, even worse that DWP roaches Empty Re: Recruitment agents are the lowest form of life, even worse that DWP roaches

Post by Caker Wed May 12, 2021 6:36 pm

What happened?
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down