BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaccine Passports

5 posters

Go down

Vaccine Passports Empty Vaccine Passports

Post by sheeple Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:36 pm

sheeple
sheeple

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Vaccine Passports Empty Re: Vaccine Passports

Post by Absolut Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:46 am

It seems that Raab hasn't heard of online shopping and home deliveries. I haven't set foot in a big supermarket since March last year.
Absolut
Absolut

jobberpw and bully3061 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:39 pm

Me too. Covid-19 scares the crap out of me.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Vaccine passports would crush Britain's can-do culture

Don't be fooled: vaccine passports are no "gateway to freedom"

“It could be a simple NHS card. It could be an app on your phone. Heck, it could even be a full-blown embossed booklet with the Union flag on the cover, or, for the conspiracy theorists, a microchip embedded at birth. It doesn’t really matter what form a vaccine passport takes. Whichever version we go for, it will still be a step on a dangerous path – one that takes us towards a permission-based society where mavericks are criminalised, individuality is crushed, and we lose the competitive advantage that liberty has always given us.”

Matthew Lynn
Telegraph, 24th February, 2021

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/24/vaccine-passports-would-crush-britains-can-do-culture/
sheeple
sheeple

Caker and bully3061 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:36 pm

It can't work without very high security on the passports, just like real passports. It's like they've never heard of counterfeiting.
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Appleby Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:33 pm

My family and I are worldwide travellers over the past 50+ years or so.

We have always provided proof of relevant vaccines that prevent death.  In some cases it is 'on your own head' (voluntary)/ mandatory.

https://peopleshistorynhs.org/encyclopaedia/childhood-vaccination-and-the-nhs/

https://practio.co.uk/travel-health/articles/vaccination-certificate

Another example:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/vaccinations.html

Social passports are more tricky!  Not sure what is happening with EU holidays etc.

Every document can be forged via the Dark Web aswell as other places.  Most recently, COVID results have been falsified.

D.Appleby

Absolut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:21 pm

Evidence of plans to introduce Covid-19 Vaccine/Immunity Passports

The UK Medical Freedom Alliance has exposed that while Johnson has been claiming they are not planning a Vaccine Passport, they are doing precisely that:

from UKMFA's Open Letter 27 February 2021:

'Evidence of plans to introduce Covid-19 Vaccine/Immunity Passports. Despite the UK Government recently ruling out introducing Covid-19 vaccine passports, stating that they would be “discriminatory”, it is now confirmed that biometrics firm iProov and cybersecurity firm Mvine have developed vaccine passports, which will be optionally provided as an app on phones of those vaccinated.

On 13 January 2021, Mvine and iProov announced that their “simple, secure and widely recognised Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passport” will now move into live testing. Backed by Innovate UK, the Mvine-iProov passport will be tested by Directors of Public Health within the NHS. The companies aim to complete two trials by 31 March 2021, to “give Directors of Public Health across the country the confidence to deploy the passport at scale to benefit their local areas”.

Recent reports suggest that the UK Government is funding eight different Covid-19 vaccine passport schemes and has already paid £450,000 in grants to these companies. One contract worth £42,000 was awarded in November 2020 to Netcompany UK, to develop a “Covid-19 Certification/Passport'.Another government contract worth£34,000 was granted to Hub Company to develop a QR code-based app.

In December 2020, Vaccines Minister Nadhim Zahawi told the BBC that the UK Government is looking at the technology for immunity passports and suggested that private businesses may opt to deny entry to unvaccinated customers. In addition, Baroness Harding, head of NHS Test and Trace, said that her staff were researching how to combine test results and vaccine status in the official Covid-19 app.

UKMFA are also calling for an urgent inquiry into deaths and injuries from the current experimental vaccine roll-out, particularly in care homes. From MRHA Yellow Card Adverse Reactions website: reported so far 460 deaths, 72,809 adverse reactions.

UKFMA are also very concerned about government plans to vaccinate children. Open letters and very useful medical information on vaccines at:

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org
sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:44 pm

COVID-Status Certification is UK Apartheid

"Here is my 13-page submission in response to the UK Government’s ‘call for evidence’ in its COVID-status certification review. I have not held back! I’ve explained that certification won’t work, because the vaccines don’t work and neither does testing. And that the scheme would be a crime against humanity, akin to apartheid. UK Government is therefore put on notice that implementing, encouraging or allowing such a segregational scheme would mean criminal liability.

I’m happy for anyone to copy and paste any part of my submission, or even just re-submit it with a one-line “what she said,” if you agree with it all.

You have until Monday, 29th March to let them know what you think of their criminal proposals."

Class Action Covid UK

https://cacuk.world/covid-status-certification-is-uk-apartheid/
sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:29 am

sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:05 pm

sheeple wrote:COVID-Status Certification is UK Apartheid

"Here is my 13-page submission in response to the UK Government’s ‘call for evidence’ in its COVID-status certification review. I have not held back! I’ve explained that certification won’t work, because the vaccines don’t work and neither does testing. And that the scheme would be a crime against humanity, akin to apartheid. UK Government is therefore put on notice that implementing, encouraging or allowing such a segregational scheme would mean criminal liability.

I’m happy for anyone to copy and paste any part of my submission, or even just re-submit it with a one-line “what she said,” if you agree with it all.

You have until Monday, 29th March to let them know what you think of their criminal proposals."

Class Action Covid UK

https://cacuk.world/covid-status-certification-is-uk-apartheid/

How do you know the vaccines don't work?
Caker
Caker

Pintel and D.Appleby like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:35 pm

Firstly this is a quotation, not my words.  I think “offer immunity” would have been better than “work”.  A vaccine is supposed to provide immunity, but even the pharma companies and the government do not claim that these “vaccines” do that.  What they do claim is that they will lessen severe symptoms.

“We do not yet know whether it will stop you from catching and passing on the virus.
Having the vaccine makes you less likely to get very ill from Coronavirus.”
Public Health England, A Guide to your Covid-19 vaccination

Here are highlights from the link provided:

“COVID-Status Certification Review – Call for Evidence

p.1 Index:
a) Clinical / medical considerations
   • COVID-19 vaccines are NOT shown to reduce risk of contracting or transmitting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, nor the COVID-19 disease

p.6
There is no scientific evidence that COVID-19 vaccines prevent either infection with, or transmission of, SARS-CoV-2.(10)  Therefore, COVID-status certification based on vaccination is completely unreliable. If the purpose of certification is to prevent infection in the community, and infection is likely to lead to death from COVID-19, then certification based on vaccination would be dangerous and reckless.”

https://cacuk.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/COVID-status-certification-is-UK-Apartheid-1.pdf

In order to be able to give “informed consent”, people need to know that these “vaccines” are still experimental, with trials not complete until 2023.  The usual animal testing has not been done.  Among other things, there is a risk of ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) in the future.
sheeple
sheeple

Caker, Pintel and D.Appleby like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:56 am

@sheeple
Thank you, I found this information informative Vaccine Passports 2035158131
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 am

31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine
by Rabbi Chananya Weissman

Global Research, March 22nd 2021

https://archive.ph/NeVIF
sheeple
sheeple

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:38 pm

Will staff get vaccine passports for offices? MPs eye plan to allow bosses to use documents to help reopen offices after Covid pandemic

Ministers considering allowing workplace vaccine passports when reopening
   Employers would be able to compel staff to prove they had been vaccinated
   Experts say it could help to end more than a year of remote working for millions

Daily Mail, 30th March 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9416497/MPs-eye-plan-allow-bosses-use-Covid-passports-help-reopen-offices-Covid-pandemic.html

A 'roadmap for vaccine passports', published on the European Commission's website in May 2019 (BEFORE Covid)
https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1376466937471983617

Last edited by sheeple on Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolut Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:33 am

Employers would be able to compel staff to prove they had been vaccinated

or had a negative test before entering the building.

They can't compel anyone to have a vaccine, hence the rest of the sentence.
Absolut
Absolut

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:34 am

Yes, at present compulsion to take a medical treatment (let alone a still experimental one by definition) is illegal:

1.  Section 45E of the Public Health [Control of Disease] Act –
“Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment. Medical treatment includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment.”

2.  Nuremburg Code: #1 – “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.”

3.  Council of Europe’s Resolution 2361: 7.3.1 –
“Ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves."

4.  UNESCO Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights: Article #6 –
“Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice [...] In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.”

SUSPENDED FOR REFUSING A COVID TEST!
"I believe it is everyone’s personal responsibility to educate themselves on their inalienable rights and exercise them where they feel they are obliged to."
https://independentresearchgroup.org/2021/03/12/suspended-for-refusing-a-covid-test/

Last edited by sheeple on Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addition)
sheeple
sheeple

Caker and Absolut like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Russell Brand’s vaccine passport crusade
The comedian is asking the right questions — but will anyone listen?

“Is it right” asked Russell Brand on his YouTube channel this week, “that big tech companies, and the state, are given the power to determine whether or not you can enjoy every day freedoms?”

https://unherd.com/thepost/russell-brands-vaccine-passport-crusade/?=frpo
sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down