BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?)

3 posters

Go down

Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?) Empty Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?)

Post by sheeple Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?)

Seek thou the Covid Jab, my son!
The genes that morph, the fraud that hypes!
Let Pfizer have its way, but shun
Those frivolous skeptic types!

(Big Brother has said, ‘Tis good, ‘tis good,
And so the sacrifice is just –
Submission now is hardihood,
In Big Pharma we all trust…)

And hast thou had thy Covid Jab?
Put on that mask, thou foolish lad!
Yes, you feel sick – that’s just the trick
That means we’ve all been had.

About twelve hours ago I passed a sort of personal milestone: I found, and read, an ecstatic Facebook post from the twentieth person I know who has received a dose of one of those experimental drugs the U.S. government, at a cost of hundreds of millions of dollars of our money, is trying to persuade us to turn loose on our immune systems.

Yes – I’ve been keeping count of those weird effusions of relief and self-congratulation from the latest dupes of the coronavirus coup. To be honest, they baffle me. And infuriate me.

April 6th, 2021
Michael Lesher

https://off-guardian.org/2021/04/06/jab-erwacky-or-why-are-people-so-crazy-about-being-guinea-pigs/
sheeple
sheeple

Caker likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?) Empty Re: Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?)

Post by sheeple Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:42 pm

Dr Roger Hodkinson talks to Anna Brees about vaccines.

https://vimeo.com/534578639
sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?) Empty Re: Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?)

Post by sheeple Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 am

UPDATED - How Many People Are the Vaccines Killing?
9th April 2021

"Those are just some of the possible deaths and injuries that have followed vaccination.

I have no doubt that the authorities will claim that these deaths were coincidental.

And let us remember if a patient dies within 28 days of being tested positive for coronavirus (and the test doesn’t mean that the patient even has the disease since most tests are false positives) then the death will be listed as a covid-19 death and the patient will be said to have died ‘with’ covid-19. So by the same token, it is perfectly reasonable to say that if a patient dies or falls ill within 28 days of being vaccinated then the death or illness was related to the covid-19 vaccine.

Will the mainstream media ever start recording these deaths or illnesses? Or are journalists going to continue to promote the official government line – and to deny, distort or suppress the truth?

How many people have to die before the media wakes up?"

https://vernoncoleman.org/articles/how-many-people-are-vaccines-killing
sheeple
sheeple

bully3061 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jara Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:38 am

How Many People Are the Vaccines Killing?

A lot less than the virus so far. Since last years I lost two people to the virus and at least four people have struggled immensely because of the virus. One ended up in ICU for a while.

Vaccines are generally safe for mostly everyone. There will always be people that are unlucky to get an serious reaction to the vaccine. However they are far less than people getting a serious reaction from covid-19.

And btw, deaths from vaccines have been reported. Not sure how you could have missed the news these last few weeks. It's good that we talk about vaccine safety, but saying it's a conspiracy or coup doesn't help anyone. The coronavirus is real and not just a cold. I can attest to that.

Jara

D.Appleby likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by D.Appleby Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:28 pm

Jara wrote:
How Many People Are the Vaccines Killing?

A lot less than the virus so far. Since last years I lost two people to the virus and at least four people have struggled immensely because of the virus. One ended up in ICU for a while.

Vaccines are generally safe for mostly everyone. There will always be people that are unlucky to get an serious reaction to the vaccine. However they are far less than people getting a serious reaction from covid-19.

And btw, deaths from vaccines have been reported. Not sure how you could have missed the news these last few weeks. It's good that we talk about vaccine safety, but saying it's a conspiracy or coup doesn't help anyone. The coronavirus is real and not just a cold. I can attest to that.

Sorry to read about your losses and the person who was in ICU.  I know many people suffering from Long Covid, which can be very debilitating.  

I think many of us and our families have had various jabs as children without any issues.

I have to admit following my first AZ jab I am a bit concerned about my second, which may be more intense.

Hopefully, all is well.

D.Appleby

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Former Pfizer scientist warns that governments and pharmaceutical companies will continue to deceive and enslave people before killing them off

Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy and Respiratory Disease, warns that governments will continue to deceive populations and lie to people about infectious disease diagnosis, transmission and risk.

The government’s perpetual deceit and authoritarianism during the covid-19 scandal has been used to control, discriminate, oppress, harass, divide and segregate people using discriminatory lockdowns, DNA swabs, mask mandates and other medical edicts that falsely imprison people, deprive people of due process and civil liberties. This authoritarianism, unaccountable to the law, provides a pathway for governments and pharmaceutical companies to enslave people, kill people and cover up their crimes.

Dr. Yeadon addressed the most recent propaganda and tyranny surrounding the covid-19 scandal, including the terror of new covid variants, a fear tactic that is broadcast to justify the need for new lockdowns and travel restrictions.

He also spoke out against Vaccine Passports, a digital surveillance and tracking system that uses QR codes to grants permission to only the vaccinated to be free in society. He said these authoritarian, coercive and discriminatory vaccination procedures would put the world on path to slavery and human carnage that far exceeds the massacres of the 20th century.

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2021-04-09-scientist-warns-governments-pharma-will-continue-deceive.html
sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Jab-erwacky (or, Why Are People So Crazy about Being Guinea Pigs?) Empty BMJ: Covid-19 vaccine trials cannot tell us if they will save lives

Post by D.Appleby Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:11 pm

This will be my last post on this subject.

It took several years to develop the Ebola vaccine.

History will decide if the COVID vaccines (if any) were beneficial or not.

D.Appleby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jara Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:42 pm

Lockdowns been used to slow down the spread and save the NHS from being too overwhelmed. The government in both UK and US have been opposed to lockdowns to keep the economy going. So saying the government want the lockdown is just plain lying.

Mask mandates save lives. There are many professions which wear masks for full shifts without negative consequences. I don't see people complaining about being forced to wear seat belts. If you think wearing a mask is a way to control you, then you are very easily controlled. I guess that's why they think vaccinedeaths.com are a reliable source of information. Normal people don't get controlled by masks. We wear them to protect ourselves, just like we would wear safety equipment.

If big pharma or goverment want to kill people there are much easier ways than inventing covid-19. Why not just poison our tap water or add those 5g-beams into paracetamol pills?

Vaccines have existed for decades. We have not become slaves, autistic or dead because of them. My whole generation been vaccinated without any of that. Shame that some of them become idiots and slaves to misinformation.

Jara

Back to top Go down

Post by sheeple Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:38 pm

Lockdown One Year On – It Doesn’t Work, It Never Worked & It Wasn’t Supposed to Work

Dr David Nabarro, World Health Organization special envoy for Covid-19, said this of lockdowns back in October:

"We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of the virus[…]just look at what’s happened to the tourism industry…look what’s happening to small-holding farmers[…]it seems we may have a doubling of world poverty by next year. We may well have at least a doubling of child malnutrition […] This is a terrible, ghastly global catastrophe.”

https://truthcomestolight.com/lockdown-one-year-on-it-doesnt-work-it-never-worked-it-wasnt-supposed-to-work/
sheeple
sheeple

Back to top Go down

Post by Jara Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:42 pm

Lockdowns have both worked and not worked. It have brought down the spread of the virus, but it have caused damage to the economy. No doubt covid-19 and Brexit together will be felt for years to come.

However not having lockdown would have brought down NHS and caused even more economic damage. I feel glad we have saved many lives, which is more important then money. Now it's up to the government to give support. I fully expect them to fail in that regards as it's the Tories we are talking about. If everything been up to the Tories we would not even had a lockdown and UK would been in real shambles right now.

The covid-19 pandemic showed us the true face of capitalism. A movement that puts profit before human lives. Trump, Boris and Bolsonaro all rather had covid-19 killing off elderly, poor people and vulnerable just so their capitalist mates could make some more money.

If everyone stayed away from vaccines we would still be where we started in March last year. And who really wants that?

Jara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down