BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unemployment figures since lockdown

Go down

Unemployment figures since lockdown Empty Unemployment figures since lockdown

Post by Pintel Mon May 04, 2020 4:34 pm

I was just wondering it has been 7x week's (24/March/20) since the "Lockdown" 😷. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone has seen the latest figures, of unemployment in the UK? As the numbers would start to show by now. I would put a FOI request in to the JCP, but I think I would get either. A) Since the Covid19 out break we cannot process your request. Or B) The DWP doesn't generate information, only respond to requests.
🙄

And you could imagine most of the media wouldn't want to show the real fallout from Covid19?🚧❓ As they used to say o the 'X-files' TV show: "the truth is out there".....👽

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Unemployment figures since lockdown Empty Re: Unemployment figures since lockdown

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Labour market overview, UK: April 2020

Estimates of employment, unemployment, economic inactivity and other employment-related statistics for the UK.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/april2020

Back to top Go down

Unemployment figures since lockdown Empty Re: Unemployment figures since lockdown

Post by Pintel Tue May 05, 2020 1:15 pm

Thanks @Maybe..😉

There's an article on The Canary news UK:
"Two million claims for welfare support during pandemic , reveals DWP minister". 🤒

Sorry I can't add a hyperlink, as unable to do it on this device 😖👎

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down