BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JSA Sanction and conversion to UC?

+5
Non Deficere
ABC
Pintel
Admin
hasteyninja
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

JSA Sanction and conversion to UC? - Page 3 Empty Re: JSA Sanction and conversion to UC?

Post by hasteyninja Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi. Sorry for the late reply, things are all right atm. I got my SAR back which was interesting to read through, as expected just rubbish from the WC in terms of the sanction referrals "Poor job search and poor verbal job search". Literally a sentence long and just horribly unfair. Every other input into the system from other WCs I've seen on days I haven't seen my usual WC has been "good job search, well written" and stuff like that, he also said I apply for a job a day and was comparing my low job interview ratio, "applies for around 14 jobs a fortnight since first claim"... which is simply untrue and an incredible exaggeration. I'm sure there's more dubious stuff on there but I haven't been that thorough with it.

Hope you're all good,

Cheers.

hasteyninja

Back to top Go down

JSA Sanction and conversion to UC? - Page 3 Empty Re: JSA Sanction and conversion to UC?

Post by hasteyninja Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:44 pm

-Also,

It's full of interrogative conversation input in the system like "claimant refused to allow me to see his online job search on an office computer that he claims to have made" and stuff like that which is ongoing to build this narrative about me that I'm some liar, it's hilarious.

hasteyninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:58 pm

Glad they've/he's backed off. If there was a way to do it without the Jobcentre knowing, I would make a SAR to the DWP just out of curiosity.

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum