BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV.

5 posters

Go down

DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV. Empty DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV.

Post by Admin Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:34 pm

DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV.

why.

[Related: You must use a Universal Credit journal to provide your CV or Jobsearch record?]

After numerous queries on Jobcentre Work ‘Coaches’ requiring Universal Credit (UC) claimants to use their online UC account Journal to upload CV and Work Search records onto, the DWP says it is not mandatory.

https://mrfrankzola.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/dwp-says-universal-credit-journal-not-mandatory-for-your-work-search-records-or-cv-why/

thankyou refuted and also thanks for posting the reference on your website frankzola

some really good info there
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV. Empty Re: DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV.

Post by roberto Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:15 pm

Does anyone know what information your work coach/DWP can see regarding your login activity on your journal? Total number of logins, IP address, time spent logged in etc ?

roberto

Back to top Go down

DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV. Empty Re: DWP says Universal Credit Journal not mandatory for your Work Search records or CV.

Post by ABC Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:27 pm

They won't see anything if you refuse to use it. Evil or Very Mad
ABC
ABC

Back to top Go down

Post by roberto Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:19 pm

ABC wrote:They won't see anything if you refuse to use it. Evil or Very Mad

Oh no, I don't use it as in; record my jobsearch on there. No chance.

Maybe I should have said Universal Credit Online Account instead of journal. Because in full service UC, it is mandatory to have the online account, the journal is just an (optional) part of it.

I login almost daily just to cover myself, check there isn't anything in my to-do list or messages from work coach. You should get an email/text to alert you to these but I like to double check. I just wanted to know if the DWP/work coach can see all my logins etc?

roberto

Back to top Go down

Post by Non Deficere Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:20 am

Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:49 pm

A couple of points here first I think these two thread have over lapped each other? scratch

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t2634-pros-and-cons-of-group-signing-jobclub-sessions-etc

And secondly. In the FOI request below,

"However some UC claimants can have a requirement set, to provide information and evidence as part of their work-related requirement for claiming universal credit. This requirement can be set by a work coach under Section 23 of the Welfare Reforms Act 2012, Chapter 2 but it does not compel this evidence to be supplied in a particular way, only that it must be supplied if and when requested. "

Does anyone know,what the ‘Requirement Set’ (with regards to evidence) actually is when directed by a work-roach? Question

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/519373/response/1247649/attach/2/FOI%203637%20response.pdf?cookie_passthrough=1
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down