BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently.

5 posters

Go down

Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently. Empty Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently.

Post by jobberpw Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:52 pm

Google search produced this:

Is DWP understaffed?

The PCS union claimed that DWP had assured union leaders that it would be recruiting around 5,000 new staff per quarter Rolling Eyes .

However, in the seven months since these assurances were made, headcount has not increased by more than 1,000. It added that jobcentres are understaffed by 25%.5 Dec 2023.

n the dossier, titled 'Staffing crisis in the DWP' , one work coach said staffing levels at their Jobcentre are “at an all–time low”, while another official working at a Jobcentre described the staffing level as “astonishingly low, stressful and unsustainable”.4 Dec 2023

Looks like it's not just the jobless figures that dont add up then
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently. Empty Re: Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently.

Post by Pintel Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:59 pm

This sounds like a job for the Private sector, to come in and save the day...🍾

Just look at the success of Privatisation of the Railway 🚄 s and the Prison service....🙄
Well it seems that the DWP 👺 is the victim of their own success, from the jobless figures....
Pintel
Pintel

Absolut and jobberpw like this post

Back to top Go down

Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently. Empty Re: Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently.

Post by oneman Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:53 pm

Where are these Work roach jobs now or ever were??
I have applied for 3 work roach jobs over the past 5 years and have been shot down because of work roach cock ups, every time. I even have a Managerial apology for the lack of staff response to my applications.
NO FURTHER ACTION TAKEN!!!!!!
What do we have to do to become a work roach? I'm definitely over qualified?

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com/t4927-dwp-on-verge-of-collapse
oneman
oneman

jobberpw and Pintel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:02 pm

Sound like a 'Phantom job' (👻 Ghost job). The link will explain it better than I can. And another entry in the 'Word-Salad 🥗 Bar'..🙄

So every time I heard that there's plenty of work out there. Look how many job advertisements there are.... Seem like the hr department, making themselves look busy..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_job
Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:05 pm

While I am venting my spleen confused.....
To lighten the load, you'd think the DWP 👺, would have claimants on a monthly appointments. Instead of the weekly/ fortnight appointments... 🤔

Pintel
Pintel

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:23 pm

Pintel wrote:Sound like a 'Phantom job' (👻 Ghost job). The link will explain it better than I can. And another entry in the 'Word-Salad 🥗 Bar'..🙄

So every time I heard that there's plenty of work out there. Look how many job advertisements there are.... Seem like the hr department, making themselves look busy..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_job

It can't be a Phantom job as I spoke to these idiots. Why have they all disappeared after I complained to the managers about them???
Where did their job go, After?
What happened to my job interview process?

I would love to be a work roach!

oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:43 pm

Give me a journal reply to this Pintel.

"Great news if you are looking for a new job role as ******* Jobs Fair is sold out to exhibitors, meaning you will have hundreds of job opportunities to consider!

I presume only one has responded / turn up?

The NHS are delivering information sessions in the Job Centre on Thursday morning 25th January. The sessions will include what job roles are available within the NHS and live vacancies in hospitality, catering & portering, health care & admin roles.

WTF
oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:51 pm

jobberpw wrote:
Google search produced this:

Is DWP understaffed?

The PCS union claimed that DWP had assured union leaders that it would be recruiting around 5,000 new staff per quarter Rolling Eyes .

However, in the seven months since these assurances were made, headcount has not increased by more than 1,000. It added that jobcentres are understaffed by 25%.5 Dec 2023.

n the dossier, titled 'Staffing crisis in the DWP' , one work coach said staffing levels at their Jobcentre are “at an all–time low”, while another official working at a Jobcentre described the staffing level as “astonishingly low, stressful and unsustainable”.4 Dec 2023

Looks like it's not just the jobless figures that dont add up then

I Need this info condensed to put in my journal. Remember I HAVE TO DEAL WITH front staff FUCKING IDIOTS., before i have to ask for supervisers and management and MP's
oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:20 pm

I wonder if this is why I am still in group information sessions? Sign a mornings worth of claimants in 60 minutes (usually far less) and everybody is happy.

I am also beginning to wonder my nice-ish advisor has left.  I haven't seen them for a few weeks, which is a shame as I didn't really mind signing on with them.  I'm not saying they were a soft touch, but perhaps more empathetic than your average jobs-worth advisor.

Intincroi

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:28 pm

https://www.primeopinion.com/en-gb

Group information sessions are VOLUNTARY.
Remind them and shoute.

How many times do I have to tell you.
You are better than them. Tell them.
Its VOLUNTARY.
VOLUNTARY.VOLUNTARY!!!!
Stand your ground and ask Is this VOLUNTARY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:37 pm

Intincroi
Can I just kiss you or slap the fucking face with the best bacon and egg into you?
Black pudding would be extra on the plate. I would ask that you be opposite me at the same table at one time, in a coastal town.

What do you think?

I'm not sure what is going on.

Stay with me.Intincroi
oneman
oneman

jobberpw likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Intincroi Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:44 am

oneman wrote:https://www.primeopinion.com/en-gb

Group information sessions are VOLUNTARY.
Remind them and shoute.

How many times do I have to tell you.
You are better than them. Tell them.
Its VOLUNTARY.
VOLUNTARY.VOLUNTARY!!!!
Stand your ground and ask Is this VOLUNTARY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, these sessions don't bother me one bit. They take the spotlight away from me, because the one advisor is too busy speaking to a dozen or so people at once. In this weather I'm quite happy to going into snooze mode at the joke shop's expense, it's better than an advisor wondering which course they can put you on next.

Intincroi

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:29 pm

Pintel wrote:While I am venting my spleen confused.....
To lighten the load, you'd think the DWP 👺, would have claimants on a monthly appointments. Instead of the weekly/ fortnight appointments... 🤔

Agree Pintel, as they keep banging on about we need to save money, then I'd go further, and shut 100s of these places down completely. Everything can be done online or by phone communication wise with joke shops and the only point they keep these cattle herding places open; is hoping to break peoples resolve, imo. Those not wanting to or accepting to work for peanuts, their the type the Tory faithful despise Twisted Evil . What their offering is nothing more than a pipe dream, based on idealistic politics and not economics for the vast majority of a work force.

If there was sufficient well paid work there.  The clue in that it has to be well paid, is because UK has turned into little Switzerland, without the standard of living and has unbearable costs. Without the quality of jobs needed. Working for your benefits is not the sign of a new age economy by anyone's standards but hey ho. WE MUST COMPLY or your benefits will be stopped. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Trouble at DWP mill.Can't cope apparently. 1310887813

People wouldn't need to be visiting these hell holes daily,weekly,etc at all, with their Oh so friendly welcoming attitude. Shut them all and save billions not least in administration costs and implement a UBI. Bring state pension age forward for those 60+.  But, cant have those unrealistic silly ideas come true can we... Just keep badgering away at people weekly, force then into inappropriate training and dead end low paid temporary work, and employers will spring up all over the place to hire them. After all. Thats how things work in the real world...if your a total total moron.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Pintel and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgewaste Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:14 pm

Work coaches are at breaking point. Caseload is high. Two work coaches used to work full time, went to part-time, and now decided to quit, probably better off signing on.
I wonder why they shut down so many job centres across the country and kicked everyone onto one into the city centre. Double the workloads

Georgewaste

Pintel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:58 pm

And the most worrying part it, 😱.... Call me a Pessimist if you want. But it seems that the Uk is heading towards a 'Recession', as a few EU countries have already slid into the big R...

What will happen in the Dole 🚽 then! As companies go bust, or streamline staffing to get rid of balast. And replace with AI, when the recession is over? Only time 🕰️ will tell.

On a side note, I suspect the Tory's, will try to keep the country out of Recession until the elections. And blame whom ever gets in 🤔...

Pintel
Pintel

Brutus and Georgewaste like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oneman Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:18 pm

Pintel wrote:And the most worrying part it, 😱.... Call me a Pessimist if you want. But it seems that the Uk is heading towards a 'Recession', as a few EU countries have already slid into the big R...

What will happen in the Dole 🚽 then! As companies go bust, or streamline staffing to get rid of balast. And replace with AI, when the recession is over? Only time 🕰️ will tell.

On a side note, I suspect the Tories, will try to keep the country out of Recession until the elections. And blame whomever gets in 🤔...

No mate You missed the resseccion. That was years ago!!

You suspect the Tories, will try to keep the country out of Recession until the elections.
Yes, the banks and Tories will keep telling you we are out of near recession. While inflation went up 100% and miraculously came down 50% because they said so.

A 100% increase in inflation is diabolical and the cost of living goes up 40% in one week. in every supermarket at the same time???( what was that about)
It's all about oil and Russia taking over Poland and the little bits in between the mountains and the army shutting it off.
oneman
oneman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down