BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus has made things crazy and scary and they were already crazy and scary before!

Go down

Coronavirus has made things crazy and scary and they were already crazy and scary before! Empty Re: Coronavirus has made things crazy and scary and they were already crazy and scary before!

Post by Caker Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:50 pm

lol!
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus has made things crazy and scary and they were already crazy and scary before! Empty Re: Coronavirus has made things crazy and scary and they were already crazy and scary before!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:24 am

Stuck at home I am starting to miss the things that used to annoy the hell out of me

First Dog on the Moon cartoon

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/01/stuck-at-home-i-am-starting-to-miss-the-things-that-used-to-annoy-the-hell-out-of-me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 pm

'Self-isolate': Dalek surprises residents of UK fishing village

Residents of Robin Hood’s Bay, near Whitby, were surprised to see a Dalek patrolling the streets telling people to stay indoors.

“By order of the Daleks, all humans must stay indoors, all humans must self-isolate,” the Doctor Who villain screeched as it zoomed along the street.

Video

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/06/self-isolate-mystery-dalek-orders-humans-in-the-age-of-coronavirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down