BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

emergency coronavirus plans ‘it’s helpful if you’re super-rich’

3 posters

Go down

emergency coronavirus plans ‘it’s helpful if you’re super-rich’ Empty emergency coronavirus plans ‘it’s helpful if you’re super-rich’

Post by Admin Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:39 am

Boris Johnson has finally outlined the UK’s emergency plan to tackle the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. And it took Labour MP Zarah Sultana just one tweet to nail the glaring omissions in the government’s plan.

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2020/03/03/under-tory-emergency-coronavirus-plans-its-helpful-if-youre-super-rich/

i dont see the uk government saying to supermarkets take free deliverys to coranavirus persons home to keep it contained

only available if you spend so much at supermarkets otherwise its walk and bus it spreading it to the poor and working class
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

emergency coronavirus plans ‘it’s helpful if you’re super-rich’ Empty Re: emergency coronavirus plans ‘it’s helpful if you’re super-rich’

Post by Pintel Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Also no sign of them closing down the JCP offices. And getting claimant's to have a 'postal sign' etc, instead of having to attend their JCP appointments.  pale

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

emergency coronavirus plans ‘it’s helpful if you’re super-rich’ Empty Re: emergency coronavirus plans ‘it’s helpful if you’re super-rich’

Post by Jara Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Pintel wrote:Also no sign of them closing down the JCP offices. And getting claimant's to have a 'postal sign' etc, instead of having to attend their JCP appointments.  pale

They could enrol more people for these digital/virtual appointments over the journal or phone. But if I were to guess they won't.

If you are asked to attend an JCP appointment, I would just start coughing once you entered the building..
and when seen by your coach you could mention you been feeling a bit warmer then usual.

I once had a work coach not even wanting to touch my appointment card once I declared I had a cold, so I had to write down my own appointment instead of her. No talk at all about any jobs I applied for, she faced away from me once she told me my new appointment.

I can't imagine they want to see coughing claimants for too long these days Smile

Jara

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Interesting @Jara. You could imaging some people having some 'fun', with a rotten-roach, and telling them that they should of been 'self-isolating' but they had to come and see them instead with this heavy cold/flu...   tongue

I wonder what the civil-service union, has to say on this matter. Will they provide a free paper mask to its members. geek
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down