BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

+5
Jara
london123
Admin
jobberpw
Welfare-Champion
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

Post by london123 Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:42 pm

ii already have a fit note it runs out on the 17th feb, then i can renew it, my coach noes this,

london123

Back to top Go down

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Then use all the other advice if you want.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:55 pm

London, it's up to you what you do but I think she's talking total shit when she says you "have to go". It's a voluntary referral, and the referral letter makes it clear you can't be sanctioned for not going to the initial interview in that case:

"For you, this programme is voluntary. That means you won't lose any payments if you don't go."

Whether or not you choose to attend, I think you should make a complaint, perhaps to the District Manager again, about her saying you have to attend the WHP despite your fit note (and the dishonesty about the WHP from her and the manager). If you do choose to attend, don't sign anything.

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:24 pm

as quoted esa and pip is voluntary
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:11 pm

Gallazz wrote:London, it's up to you what you do but I think she's talking total shit when she says you "have to go". It's a voluntary referral, and the referral letter makes it clear you can't be sanctioned for not going to the initial interview in that case:

"For you, this programme is voluntary. That means you won't lose any payments if you don't go."

Whether or not you choose to attend, I think you should make a complaint, perhaps to the District Manager again, about her saying you have to attend the WHP despite your fit note (and the dishonesty about the WHP from her and the manager). If you do choose to attend, don't sign anything.

i cant understand why shes pushing me on to this course, and i can keep putting it off but in a few months i will have been on universal credit 2 years.so then she will mandate me on to it anyway, its clear she wants me to be doing something,she kept on mentioning volunteering, before this course. ill sleep on it, thanks for your and jobbers help.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:38 pm

London, as Gallazz rightfully says, the roach is talking crap and just like a praying mantis is hoping you will just give her a yes like some nodding dog.

If it helps, I've been on uc over 2 years and not mandated as yet but if I am, will use the arguments that have been posted on here. The way forward is to fight these morons with as much vigour as you can gather. Rely more on your Gp etc. Read all the advice that's been given and if you want a hard time disregard it. Experience has proved to use what's on here and other websites to be beneficial to the claimant not the dwp etc. We are just stating the facts and guidelines, regulations they are legally bound by. They hope to conveniently forget them when dealing with certain people. Remind them when and if you can.

Last edited by jobberpw on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Be careful about volunteering London as certain protections are removed from you under the eq act I think 🤔? so anything goes wrong you won't be able to sue as you will be in no man's land.

Welfare Champion did an informative post on that and worth studying.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:22 am

i have unblocked reeds number when they phone i am just going to tell them i am on sick at moment and don't feel well enough for any interviews or appointments, and as its voluntary ill get back in touch with you, when i am well again.
ill tell my coach the truth i am not well enough to go on this course, when she asks again.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:44 am

I would not do that London but is ultimately up to you as is everything concerning your situation.

If it were me, and I've done this:Email Reed.Tell them everything you would have said on the phone,and that as from now, your preferred method of contact will be by post or email only. Insist upon it and dont be fooled on them saying we dont use email or post;  if they do, as another provider did to me once just say 'well i do.' Smile

You can't trust what's being said on the phone London, as they will say you said stuff you never and then send out bullshit letters saying you didn't attend on X date where were you so EVERYTHING in writing.

I would as you say London tell your work coach how crap you feel, and ensure you give in regular fit notes until you feel better, and i do mean better.Think of what's best for you London and sod them.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:03 am

i have sent email explaining i am on sick ect.and to contact me by email or post,
but could only find this email xxxxxxx

Last edited by london123 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:16 am

WELL DONE! london.

If you like resend again same content and add "If you yourself do not deal with these issues of communication preferences where customers are concerned, then be so kind as to pass this email onto a colleague who does.I look forward to your reply."

Tip: I'd remove that persons email address ASAP from the forum London unless you want trouble from Reeds lawyers.Its like me putting your phone number on the forum if i knew it Very Happy
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:00 pm

I don't think Reed Global is the WHP, but your email might be forwarded to them. Is there no email address on your letter from the WHP? I think the format for WHP addresses is Advisor.Name@reedproviders.co.uk

EDIT: The first address I posted was wrong! Fixed it now. I think I'm stating the obvious, but send the message to the person named in your inital appointment letter from Reed.

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:16 pm

jobberpw wrote:Tip: I'd remove that persons email address ASAP from the forum London unless you want trouble from Reeds lawyers.Its like me putting your phone number on the forum if i knew it Very Happy

its a business email so not privy to privacy laws therefore can be posted openly for all to view
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:20 pm

i found another email on my computer, the one i sent a couple of months ago and resent it, but no reply as yet, i also deleted the email above as suggested.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Gallazz, are Reed not being employed as a sub contracted provider company by DWP for the WHP ? So JC can just send endless sheep to their slaughter house so to speak.I know they use tem as a training company so nothing to stop them jumping on that bandwagon. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:15 pm

had two missed calls today, from a private number, bet it was reed, also i have had no reply from the emails i sent them.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:25 am

received letter today from reed.for an appointment all my emails have been ignored.
Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 3 Img_2011

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:19 pm

If it was me London I'd phone in sick on the day. Apply your current health conditions as to why you can't attend.

Have joke shop explained to you as to what this circus is all about? Why are you going etc? They like to use the bullshit of 'it will help you get into work quicker' of which, they have zero proof and apply that method to everyone. Only many are not buying it.

How much time will be required of you. You will need to know this in advance due to transport etc.

As for ID they ask in letter. Just take a recent letter from DWP or print off your UC journal page where it's indicated.

Remember, you don't have a passport and driving licence on hand as you've misplaced them 🙄✋and even if you had them, tell them, they don't need it for ID purposes . If they get stroppy, say fine you will pass on their insistance to the information commissioners office and ensure you do within one hour of having that conversation .

The above advice is given by what I would do in my situation.

You could have made a claim for esa or pip maybe, considering how bad your health's been?

If in any doubt contact cab or community legal services.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:53 pm

I've been to see my doctor, and she has given me a two months sick note to cover me until I have my next operation on my nose, i will send my work coach a message in my journal explaining i won't be addending the appointment, as i don't feel well enough, and i have informed reed, which i have emailed reed and sent them a copy of my sick note. i bet my work coach disputes it.

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:58 pm

Nice one London123?

That will start to put a chain of events that will hopefully start to fall into place.

Your roach can think what she likes London but ultimately will have to accept your fit note from a qualified GP, and not some cowboy making out their experts on people's health now.

Keep us updated London.

Pm me anytime.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:03 pm

will do, will post in journal tomorrow and take the sick note down to job centre,

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:53 pm

Any reason for changing a screen name on forum. I realise some people maybe concerned that roaches etc may try and work out who's who in their hectic work schedule but hopefully we are protected on here... I hope 🤔🙄🤞
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Pintel Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:00 pm

jobberpw wrote:Any reason for changing a screen name on forum. I realise some people maybe concerned that roaches etc may try and work out who's who in their hectic work schedule but hopefully we are protected on here... I hope 🤔🙄🤞

A good point @jobberpw, you have to worry some time how much personal information people post online. Especially on forums like this, with reports of them being 'monitored' by companies. Maybe you should start a new post, to get people options of how to stay safer on line with as you said by using a “nom de plume” user name etc.?

It like I am always worried when I go in the Dole, as the Roaches might be on the lookout for a ‘A sallow-looking pirate with a bald head’ which describes me to a tee .  Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 3 2650990582

So let’s be careful out there people

Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:11 pm

Love the hills street blues clip Pintel.Really loved that show back in the day.

There is no doubt about it. If a roach can find any excuse to make out lives more difficult, inconvenience us, imo and experrience they. This is aka, helping us back to work and staying in work longer 🤔🙄😁
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by bcham Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:10 am

Just had message from my work coach, that she will no longer be representing me as her work coach, and I will receive notification of my new work coach soon.

bcham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next