BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

+5
Jara
london123
Admin
jobberpw
Welfare-Champion
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

Post by Welfare-Champion Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:38 pm

jobberpw wrote:Content should be key.... but they still like to see you for nothing if they can. Had my run ins like others and after a few times drags people down. Their master plan.

Agreed, but all information must be evidence/legally based.

It is important not to mislead.

Welfare-Champion

Back to top Go down

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2

Post by jobberpw Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:16 pm

Totally agree with you Welfare Champion, and they appear to spend much time designing the welfare system to hinder rather than help.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:25 pm

In Londons situ it may have been better self cert for first seven days, see Dr for nice fit note and lead them to invite to a work capability assessment. Eventually that process should put London in the correct work group after maybe doing a mandatory reconsideration and no doubt appeal after. The usual route of this circus many are forced to take or in some cases have read wish to.

If dwp accepted people's conditions from qualified health professionals they'd save the tax payer millions trying to defend this circus and ultimately losing 75% of the time.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:55 pm

my coach stated in the journal message that any work capability assessment wont be allowed unless my condition as worsened since last time.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:25 pm

Was you actually asking for a WCA London.

Tell the planks it's your view that your condition has, hence the fit note. it has worsened 😊

If you have more than one condition London, list them all, and use the obvious to argue. As far as I am aware, once you've been signed off for x amount of time, probably three months, WCA comes along automatically ?That's what happened to me a while ago now. Things may have changed.

Can someone advise London on if he can or when or what situation leads to a WCA?

Someone with more knowledge should be along soon London.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Welfare-Champion Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 am

Going off topic again...

Complications. Sometimes, a large polyp, or cluster of polyps, can block the flow of air and draining of fluids from the sinuses or nasal cavity; this can lead to the following possible complications: Chronic or frequent sinus infections.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/177020.php

If your condition is chronic/worsening, you should be able to ask for a WCA.  Ask you GP to add the relevant information.

If not, the WC has the discretion to switch conditionality off.

Switching off work availability and work related activities In some circumstances a claimant’s work-related requirements may need to be switched off for a period of time. This can be a legal requirement –where their circumstances are recognised as requiring a specific easement (for example victims of domestic violence), or more discretionary where it is unreasonable to expect the claimant to complete their requirements for a period of time (for example a sudden illness and necessary care for child)

http://data.parliament.uk/DepositedPapers/Files/DEP2017-0556/24_CC-_Switching_off_work_availability_and_work_related_activities.pdf

You can only report periods of sickness of up to 14 days as a temporary period of sickness.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/universal-credit-if-you-have-a-disability-or-health-condition-quick-guide/universal-credit-if-you-have-a-disability-or-health-condition#temporaryperiodofsickness

Welfare-Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:54 am

jobberpw wrote:Was you actually asking for a WCA  London.

Tell the planks it's your view that  your condition has, hence the fit note. it has worsened 😊

If you have more than one condition London, list them all, and use the obvious to argue. As far as I am aware, once you've been signed off for x amount of time, probably three months, WCA comes along automatically ?That's what happened to me a while ago now. Things may have changed.

Can someone advise London on if he can or when or what situation leads to a WCA?

Someone with more knowledge should be along soon London.

no i wasn't asking for a wca that's just what she wrote in my journal. ive had over 10 operations on my nose over the past 20 years . but the polyps always come back, bit like my rent officer, just left me a card saying she called to get the rent sorted out and to ring the office immediately , but i sorted it a week ago on the phone with an housing officer and a universal credit member of staff, i even paid £50 of the arrears that cant be anything to do with me as i haven't worked for years and get full housing benefit, its like they have a vendetta against me they wont leave me alone.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:13 pm

Get advice from CAB about your overall situation as they go hand in hand so to speak.
The WCA will come around eventually just keep sending the planks many fit notes if you feel you need them medically or that they are being obstinate in 'not taking your personal health issues into account when looking for work.Their mindset London is,if you have 1 leg and 1 arm you are fit to be a aircraft baggage loader.Thats the mentality i am afraid we are all up against whilst trapped in this bureaucratic system.

Your health is a concern and a prime issue and your Dr will or should spell this out to morons at joke shop/whp who fail to acknowledge it.

As i said previously you need to get pro advice on your housing and phone Citizens Advice for an urgent appointment the will also help you with roach shop etc.

You will feel much better, if you are getting advice from the CAB or search for 'community legal services in your area.'Do this now, before this all goes shit shape for you.

If the rent officer is a social landlord phone them as they say and note everything they say.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:05 pm

the housing officer who i met when i got the keys for my bungalow, asked me if i were on drugs,or am i an alcoholic. as im having my payments paid direct, from universal credit. i said no to both she said you can only have rent paid direct if your a druggy or alcoholic. she even phoned universal credit up to check and they stated that any one can have it paid direct, she still would not have it,and said im going to look in to this.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:12 pm

regarding CAB i went to see them several weeks ago regarding the debt they say i am in.
the nice fellow took all my info,and said well get this sorted out, he rings incommunities housing, while i was sat there, he was on hold over fifteen mins,which i told him he would be, he said as he can not get through all he could do was give me a debt agency phone number. so that was a waste of time,

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Then try Community Legal services.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:57 pm

London, when you say you've sorted the situation with your rent, do you mean UC has paid you all the money they owe you for your rent? Not being nosey. And have you spoken to this housing officer since they called?

The service you got at CAB doesn't sound very satisfactory. However, I have heard that Step Change are actually very helpful when you're in financial difficulty - they can help with repayment plans etc. Idk if that's who CAB signposted you to.

Anyway, best of luck to you. It's awful, all this running around, when you're already so stressed out.

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:02 pm

had another call earlier, i explained that the payment method had been sorted and is just carrying on as normal being paid direct from uc. she said if goes in on the date it should all will be ok. i said it will unless they mess up. with the debt i don't know i have four letters all with different amounts of debt i owe from £50 to £300 last week i paid £50 off,

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gallazz Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:25 pm

If you're not in rent arrears anymore, that's a huge step forward.

For the other debts, I would contact Step Change and ask if they can help you put together a reduced repayment plan. This is a service they provide, as well as more general debt advice. Do a draft of your monthly outgoings before you call them. Your creditors are more likely to accept an offer through a third party (eg Step Change or CAB) than one you make yourself.

Gallazz

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:07 pm

Gallazz wrote:If you're not in rent arrears anymore, that's a huge step forward.

For the other debts, I would contact Step Change and ask if they can help you put together a reduced repayment plan. This is a service they provide, as well as more general debt advice. Do a draft of your monthly outgoings before you call them. Your creditors are more likely to accept an offer through a third party (eg Step Change or CAB) than one you make yourself.

im not in any more debt just the rent mix up.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:43 am

london123 wrote:regarding CAB i went to see them several weeks ago regarding the debt they say i am in.
the nice fellow took all my info,and said well get this sorted out, he rings incommunities housing, while i was sat there, he was on hold over fifteen mins,which i told him he would be, he said as he can not get through all he could do was give me a debt agency phone number. so that was a waste of time,

ive found this to be in effect myself when i was against the conform situation to what i disagreed with what dwp could do in my case cab advised to conform to the whims of dwp of which i refused and had the foi's to prove this point

we already know cab have got to stage work for the devil itself to get more of the funding for uc whilst keeping there gobs shut agaisnt an unjust system

CAB is really shafting its people that it was supposed to help

to be honest there all in it even the food banks either conform to dwp demands or lose funding

to me its welcome to the american system as its coming for you here in the uk and your not going to stop it is the way mps and dwp are thinking
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:59 am

This is not good to hear.

If cab are running a service to only skirt around issues when being asked to support people with the dwp and their imo, beurcraric lunatic system. That concerns me as I was hoping to use them to their fullest extent.

My experience with them so far, although only by phone, has been good. They will help me all the way to tribunal stage, and supply an advisor to help represent me. An offer of which I feel I will be taking them up on.

Maybe another postcode lottery system.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:30 pm

cant believe i had a phone call last night at 8 30pm from some one from reed in-partnership , asking about the course, i had had a few beers and hung up.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Unfortunately London I can.This is just the start of their never ending games.Who is the provider company you are dealing with on WHP London123? If it's not reed or one of their sub companies you need to tell your main provider to cease spamming out all and any personal details as you do not agree to this.This will effectively stop them sending you on all their moronic courses under the sun but you will still be participating just as joke shop etc expect you to do under their poxy regs etc.

If you want to stop these morons withdraw consent from all phone contact ,that's if you ever gave it in the first place.

Did you try "community legal services?"

jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:45 am

far as i know my rent as now been sorted, being paid direct to them from uc. i never gave reed any consent only spoke on the phone for a few minutes, i have there numbers blocked on my phone , but the one on fri night must have been from a personal mobile. i also blocked that one.

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:51 pm

Meant the work programme.
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Has anybody been on the Work and Health Programme? 2 - Page 2 Empty Letter to stop ANY Work Programme Provider spamming you

Post by Paul61 Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:15 am

Paul61

https://unemployment-gb.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:51 am

I like it. Smile Thats the info posted in that link not the WHP.

jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by london123 Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:57 pm

just seen job coach down at job center, she asked me how i was i told her not very good cant sleep nose contestant blocked due to polyps, migraines, she asked me how my reed course was getting on,
i said i haven't heard from them,and due to me now being on the sick i will be exempt, she says no i wont be exempt from the course, as its for sick and disabled people, she will be ringing today and i should take the call when they ring me. didn't tell her id blocked their number, so even being on the sick i will still have to go, sick of it all,

london123

Back to top Go down

Post by jobberpw Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:18 pm

See Dr tomorrow. Explain how you feel etc. Say you require a fit note. Tell this roach doesn't matter 'what her view maybe' ask her to show you the guidelines and regs that states "when someone presents with either a physical or mental condition it's seen as a 'reasonable requirement' to expect them to take part." screw em London, just do a sicky on the day the course starts, self cert for first seven days Then go see doc. That's what I'd do. I've have said before as have others 'you need to be looking at how the aspects of your physical and mental health is impacting upon you' and go forward armed with that evidence, to show these planks that what they propose is nuts!!! Imo.

Don't sign anything.

Insist on everything being sent to you in writing.

If they say no can do say fine show me dwp policy on communication methods for claimants.

Can someone else help London on the A to Z of how to proceed?
jobberpw
jobberpw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next