BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job Centres to Open in the Evening and on Saturday

2 posters

Go down

Job Centres to Open in the Evening and on Saturday Empty Job Centres to Open in the Evening and on Saturday

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2019 8:17 pm

Job Centre Opening Hours to Expand in line with "banks and GP surgeries".

This has been of concern for many people who do not live near a job centre.

What It's Like To Lose Your Local Job Centre

Between 2016 and 2018, more than 100 job centres – about 15% of the network – were closed for good.

Huffington Post (2019)

https://intensiveactivity.wordpress.com/2019/05/21/job-centres-to-open-in-the-evening-and-on-saturday/

Back to top Go down

Job Centres to Open in the Evening and on Saturday Empty Re: Job Centres to Open in the Evening and on Saturday

Post by Caker Wed May 22, 2019 2:31 pm

I cannot imagine people wanting to go to a JC in the evening or on a Saturday. I would expect most people would avoid them altogether, except for mandatory attendance.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Job Centres to Open in the Evening and on Saturday Empty Re: Job Centres to Open in the Evening and on Saturday

Post by Pintel Thu May 23, 2019 11:58 am

I am waiting to see the 'self service' signing points next. You know swipe you card and touch screen and that is your signing on appointment done... Basketball
Pintel
Pintel

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu May 23, 2019 5:44 pm

Pintel wrote:I am waiting to see the 'self service' signing points next. You know swipe you card and touch screen and that is your signing on appointment done...  Basketball

.....or perhaps there could be an online option. Oh no, wait a minute, that would not be sufficiently inconvenient fo claimants geek
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down