BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs

4 posters

Go down

Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs Empty Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs

Post by echidna Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:34 pm

Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs
https://www.rightsnet.org.uk/forums/viewthread/12508/

echidna

Back to top Go down

Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs Empty Re: Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs

Post by Caker Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:45 pm

In my experience, CCs contain more grammatical errors than you can shake a stick at. I have met many roaches who appear not to have attended secondary school.
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs Empty Re: Sanctions for failing to correct spelling mistakes on CVs

Post by Admin Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 pm

Roaches, providers, dms; many of them can't spell.

So it has now become pc where spelling becomes more important than the job itself.

So what's next?  sanctioned because of your grammar? unable to use full stops and comas within your sentences?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutus Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:36 am

When someone at the Joke Centre pointed anything about my CV I always retorted that was done by "fully accredited and experienced advisers", provided or paid for by the DWP.
With all the innumerable and abysmally useless courses they forced us to attend, coaches do not have a clue how to respond to this.
Brutus
Brutus

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Brutus wrote:
When someone at the Joke Centre pointed anything about my CV I always retorted that was done by "fully accredited and experienced advisers",  provided or paid for by the DWP.
With all the innumerable and abysmally useless courses they forced us to attend, coaches do not have a clue how to respond to this.

I suspect they don't know how to respond for one of two reasons:

1)  They doubt themselves and think that the 'mistake' must actually be correct, because it was produced by a 'professional'.

2)   They cannot criticise the work of another DWP worker / contractor but they are happy to do so when they think that the mistake was made by a claimant, since we are all ilitarete illiterate, anyway. geek
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down