BenefitsAdvice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demise of the Unemploymentmovement.com - Fallout

+5
El-dudeareno
dboy
Non Deficere
Brutus
Rebel-1
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Demise of the Unemploymentmovement.com - Fallout - Page 2 Empty Re: Demise of the Unemploymentmovement.com - Fallout

Post by Non Deficere Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 pm

A warm welcome to new members. Smile

Both seem to be very familiar! Smile
Non Deficere
Non Deficere

Back to top Go down

Demise of the Unemploymentmovement.com - Fallout - Page 2 Empty Re: Demise of the Unemploymentmovement.com - Fallout

Post by Retired Dosser Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:28 am

Thanks all.

It's all been a bit...

for the past couple of years eh.

Only just found the site and so pleased to see that Gadily managed to save so much of the info and also find a place for a good group of people to keep in touch. I can only imagine the work and time involved. I didn't really keep up with all the comings and goings after UM and that other bloke was a total tosser. And I don't just mean for banning me. With friends like that eh?

Being banned by tt was a pleasure in comparison.

So my sincere thanks and appreciation to Gadily and all who helped.

I have had a browse round the site and I see that your approach and intent is quite different to UM. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Wink. But I think those who know me might agree, it's not really suited to my own approach.

I may not then have much to offer in the way of input but just wanted to show my appreciation and say hello anyway.

I will browse and read occasionally but quite honestly, I am done with the whole business of regulations and appeals for mercy. I can't keep up with all the new stuff anyway.

My personal barmy army campaign has proved quite successful in the meantime. They seem to have decided to leave me alone if I don't burn down the jobcenter. They don't know if I am mad, bad or both, (I'm not sure myself sometimes) but my portrayal of a very angry man dropping subtle but chilling hints of a dastardly plan certainly had the intended effect at my last wca.

"Anxiety and stress" they called it.

"Worthy of an Oscar" I thought.

"Excruciating" - Time Out

But it's early retirement as far as I am concerned.

clown
Retired Dosser
Retired Dosser

Back to top Go down

Post by Caker Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 am

.........Nice to 'see' you again RD. Smile

Looking forward to lively debate Basketball
Caker
Caker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:56 pm

nice to see that you have found us surplus

the sites been up nearly a year soon and had some changes done to it over the time

i wanted to make sure the important info that was held on um was still available to everyone who needed it

some of it has had to held behind a login to see that info mostly the important letters

if you think you wasnt missed think twice you had a good enough character and lively enough for my own comments to be said

the one wthing i liked about um it was well discussed including some of the disagreements from its users the added bonus is that it was excellent info for tried and tested results of proof

which i dont think many sites actually had
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://respectfulbenefits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum